Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,117 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:13 AM

What Do You Think? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think? (1216 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think? by bmoses(f): 12:16pm On Oct 22, 2014
My Boyfriend, travelled to Lagos since last week, but he never called to tell me he has arrived. I have dailedd his line for a week now but switch off. I ask some of his friends but they couldnt reach him either, but one of them told me that he called him twice, that he arrived Lagos safely. But i dont really know why he didnt call me for over a week now. Is it that, he dont Love me truely? Was he using my head (when he said he loves me)? is he cheating on me? what do u think, plsss i need your contribution.
Re: What Do You Think? by ammyluv2002(f): 12:21pm On Oct 22, 2014
Assumption kills a relationship. ..keep trying his number and hear what he has to say though it's weird sha but you still have to hear him speak
Re: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 22, 2014
...You can't jump to conclusion until you see him...
Re: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 22, 2014
and who says i havent been calling u...when i called, did u pick?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think? by nkowaputa(m): 12:28pm On Oct 22, 2014
iammo6:
Re: What Do You Think? by bmoses(f): 12:28pm On Oct 22, 2014
funny u @ iammo6
Re: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2014
i really dont like it when u make public things about us that are meant to be personal. take ur time ooo
bmoses:
funny u @ iammo6
Re: What Do You Think? by bmoses(f): 12:34pm On Oct 22, 2014
thanks alot @ ammyluv2002 and temigracie
Re: What Do You Think? by Ethereal0110(f): 12:43pm On Oct 22, 2014
LMAO... wink oya go and see her na ..
iammo6:
Re: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 22, 2014
she knows my house...let her come and meet me
Ethereal0110:
LMAO... wink oya go and see her na ..
Re: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 22, 2014
my dear jst be calm for a while bfore jumping in to any conclussion. though he dont hv any excuse to tel because it jst lagos na n it's within d country.
Re: What Do You Think? by Baddo101(m): 1:07pm On Oct 22, 2014
bmoses:
My Boyfriend, travelled to Lagos since last week, but he never called to tell me he has arrived. I have dailedd his line for a week now but switch off. I ask some of his friends but they couldnt reach him either, but one of them told me that he called him twice, that he arrived Lagos safely. But i dont really know why he didnt call me for over a week now. Is it that, he dont Love me truely? Was he using my head (when he said he loves me)? is he cheating on me? what do u think, plsss i need your contribution.
mayb he is missen in lagos. I can help u announce in Radio Nigeria...........Lolz.
Re: What Do You Think? by bmoses(f): 1:42pm On Oct 22, 2014
Alright. thanks all for ur contribution.
Re: What Do You Think? by Youngpo413: 5:33pm On Dec 06, 2014
ammyluv2002:
Assumption kills a relationship. ..keep trying his number and hear what he has to say though it's weird sha but you still have to hear him speak

(1) (Reply)

8 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever!.........(for Ladies) / My Encounter With An MTN Customer Care Representative / Did You Know That Your Sim Card Has A Name? Try This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.