Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,352 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

.. - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (40698 Views)

The Beauty Of Eritrean Women / The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by kenex4ever(m): 11:09pm On Oct 22, 2014
Suley316:

undecided can't reply that stuff man

Its kind of rhetoric ya know

Shits over smiley
yea, itz rhetorical.
Re: .. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 22, 2014
kenex4ever:
yea, itz rhetorical.
smiley
Re: .. by eldee365: 11:27pm On Oct 22, 2014
Ipledge:
My father get 1000hectars for lekki,he get Benz g-wagon,na me dey bear Obo before davido steal am
hahaha
Re: .. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 22, 2014
alexis007:
...bunsky...the babe fall hands.....she wan form posh online the same way she forms wen offline....she doesn't know that after smoking like #1000 worth of valmunich's weed....all man small 4 my eyes....and babe...i dey wait o...just try photoshop ur pix fine fine so that you won't look like an okpa seller @ ogbete market wen you upload....
lol dis dude is funny.
Re: .. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 22, 2014
alexis007:
...bunsky...the babe fall hands.....she wan form posh online the same way she forms wen offline....she doesn't know that after smoking like #1000 worth of valmunich's weed....all man small 4 my eyes....and babe...i dey wait o...just try photoshop ur pix fine fine so that you won't look like an okpa seller @ ogbete market wen you upload....
lol dis dude is funny
Re: .. by chronique(m): 11:32pm On Oct 22, 2014
You're pretty. You also look like someone who's gonna be beautiful(lady with a good heart and nice character). I like your kind of beauty;the type I'd probably wanna wake up to everyday... Keep it up though. You rock!!!
Hadizy:

Done. Thanks kiss

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: .. by initialize(m): 11:44pm On Oct 22, 2014
Sexymoma Sexy Mama open thread comot, sexy children take over

It seems I am on Kiddies Land....

Abeg, where are the sexy mamas? Na them I wan see
Re: .. by adegwurulez(m): 11:49pm On Oct 22, 2014
shocked DAFUQ? I missed all this cos of that stupid arsenal match?? Ehm naijaboiy, any chance i get to see a rematch? grin

1 Like

Re: .. by Eniqurl(f): 12:33am On Oct 23, 2014
mistahteepex:
lol Haba boss, I still dey crawl for ur side!
hopefully, I fit be like you cheesy
Lol, Taiwo !
Re: .. by naijaboiy: 2:25am On Oct 23, 2014
adegwurulez:
shocked DAFUQ? I missed all this cos of that stupid arsenal match?? Ehm naijaboiy, any chance i get to see a rematch? grin
Hehehehe grin

Match don end tay tay tongue
Re: .. by tranxo(m): 6:01am On Oct 23, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

everyone should know what I look like by now,I'm not even proud of my face this season. Maybe next few months...lol
Congrats.
Re: .. by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 23, 2014
Hadizy:

Done. Thanks kiss

hey
Re: .. by alexis007(m): 7:41am On Oct 23, 2014
3coins:

sorry to say but you are a simpleton
simpleton ke...skeleton ni.....if that ogbanje-looking thing is your nl crush....you beta tell her to hang dat pix down.....if you've covenant with mammy-waters...good for you....i just don't appreciate it when a lady bleach out every natural melanin with substances as nearly toxic as acid just because she wants to look like a model.....and my boy...if e-fighting me on her behalf is your ploy to make dis 'thing' fall in love with you...you're on a very long thing...

1 Like

Re: .. by Deefuray(f): 8:02am On Oct 23, 2014
adepiero:
jes kidding grin I don't need glasses angry
Uhmm ok. Sorry i sounded a lil bit harsh
Re: .. by adepiero: 8:09am On Oct 23, 2014
Deefuray:

Uhmm ok. Sorry i sounded a lil bit harsh
Its ok, I don't take issues like that serious grin but next time, don't try it again! you hear me? angry
Re: .. by 3coins(m): 8:23am On Oct 23, 2014
alexis007:
simpleton ke...skeleton ni.....if that ogbanje-looking thing is your nl crush....you beta tell her to hang dat pix down.....if you've covenant with mammy-waters...good for you....i just don't appreciate it when a lady bleach out every natural melanin with substances as nearly toxic as acid just because she wants to look like a model.....and my boy...if e-fighting me on her behalf is your ploy to make dis 'thing' fall in love with you...you're on a very long thing...
good morning,you see why i called you a simpleton. . . Check my pic. . . Compare it with hers. . Is it not obvious she is far older than i am. . . Even if she peels her skin with knife. . .what is your business?. . .and i am not e-fighting you. . .i'm just telling you what you are. . .

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 23, 2014
tranxo:

Congrats.

Lol...was just kidding mbok. thanks all da same.
Re: .. by alexis007(m): 8:38am On Oct 23, 2014
3coins:

good morning,you see why i called you a simpleton. . . Check my pic. . . Compare it with hers. . Is it not obvious she is far older than i am. . . Even if she peels her skin with knife. . .what is your business?. . .and i am not e-fighting you. . .i'm just telling you what you are. . .
...i'd have flex muscles with you....but checking your pic n seeing you aren't up to 18....i'd spare you...else it's gonna turn out to be a picture of a big brother cudgelling out his kid bro's brains...now that i've made my intentions clear not to bully you...you can run along,find your peers,and play with them...
Re: .. by tranxo(m): 8:43am On Oct 23, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Lol...was just kidding mbok. thanks all da same.
u sef.
Re: .. by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 23, 2014
Eniqurl:
Lol, Taiwo !
hello ma'am, I think u've got the wrong person here! Abi do I look like Taiwo? wink
Re: .. by 3coins(m): 8:52am On Oct 23, 2014
alexis007:
...i'd have flex muscles with you....but checking your pic n seeing you aren't up to 18....i'd spare you...else it's gonna turn out to be a picture of a big brother cudgelling out his kid bro's brains...now that i've made my intentions clear not to bully you...you can run along,find your peers,and play with them...
i'm using this word again cuz you have confirmed thats what you are. . . Simpleton. . For you info,i'm well over 18. . . Yeah i know i look fresh. . I'm living a good life. . . Stop hating on people and maybe hardship can leave you alone

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 23, 2014
adegwurulez:
boss I sight yew o , arsenal were awesome last night
Re: .. by justi4jesu(f): 8:56am On Oct 23, 2014
Following. ....

@OP you are dulling this thread biko feed my eyes with pictures grin grin
Re: .. by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 23, 2014
3coins:

How can you use picture to tell sey she old pass u? Guy, u no get sense. She even look younger than u.

1 Like

Re: .. by Deefuray(f): 9:03am On Oct 23, 2014
adepiero:
Its ok, I don't take issues like that serious grin but next time, don't try it again! you hear me? angry
Lol yessir
Re: .. by Rutheby(f): 9:10am On Oct 23, 2014
misshoree:
u r beautiful in ur own little way.BTW,were u picking beans in this picture
yea
Re: .. by 3coins(m): 9:14am On Oct 23, 2014
assfreak:

How can you use picture to tell sey she old pass u? Guy, u no get sense. She even look younger than u.
have a nice day
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 23, 2014
Rutheby:
yea

Preparing to sell beans for the day. Plenty hawkers full this place, I swear.
Re: .. by Jerrick(m): 9:15am On Oct 23, 2014
Little Talk, More Pictures not otherwise! What's wrong with all these girls??! angry
Re: .. by alexis007(m): 9:23am On Oct 23, 2014
3coins:

i'm using this word again cuz you have confirmed thats what you are. . . Simpleton. . For you info,i'm well over 18. . . Yeah i know i look fresh. . I'm living a good life. . . Stop hating on people and maybe hardship can leave you alone
...small boy,i don drop your matter o.......if you like,bark like a dog wey smoke ghanian SK.....you'd get ignored...shame dey even catch me to exchange words with someone who be my junior brother age-mate....
Re: .. by 3coins(m): 9:26am On Oct 23, 2014
alexis007:
...small boy,i don drop your matter o.......if you like,bark like a dog wey smoke ghanian SK.....you'd get ignored...shame dey even catch me to exchange words with someone who be my junior brother age-mate....
lol

your junior brother age mate wey get sense pass you. . Shame must catch you naa cheesy
Re: .. by adegwurulez(m): 9:26am On Oct 23, 2014
mistahteepex:
boss I sight yew o , arsenal were awesome last night
Yup, and thats the painful part. Those inexperienced mugus had arsenal on their kneels all match.

Just like super eagles they decided to be satisfied with one goal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. / Guys: Reasons Why Your Girl Dumps You For Other Guys. / Policeman Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Fun With His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.