Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (13177 Views)

Hey Guys Please Help Advise Me! Guys Am Having Crush For My Mom's Friend / Help!!!,my Friend Junior Sister Is Having Crush On Me / A Letter To Single Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 25, 2014
It is unfortunate that we have derailed from the original subject. Folks, we are all one family here, please stop fighting.

OP, I beg you, please ignore any insult so we can stay in the subject.

Where is the mod by the way? Who is the mod of the romance section?
Re: . by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 25, 2014
prettythicksme:
It just so funny when single guys walk up to me and said hey what up pretty despite seeing wedding ring on my finger,I was coming from work today and this guy started following the bike that carried till i reach my house.He stopped behind me and the first thing he said surprised me,he said oh you are married right i said yes thinking he will walk away but dude just stay sote dey yarn the koko.I was like ouch pls i am married excuse me, he said pls your number,i want to know you more and i walked away.so many single guy approach me,pls why?despite i am married#so annoying sometimes.
becus u r beautiful and sexy

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 25, 2014
samflexxy:
becus u r beautiful and sexy

seconded
Re: . by AfricanApple(f): 8:37am On Oct 26, 2014
prettythicksme, haba! must u insult everybody who is against your opinion? just ignore the insults and concentrate on the thread, u are op yet u allow your thread to be derailed with insults, that's not nice

u think insulting them back elevate u? my dear it doesn't, it rather brings u back to a low level.

they think u are ashawo but u are not and u know u are not, just leave them with d negative thinking. keeping quiet does not make u all d names they called u

1 Like

Re: . by KingTom(m): 8:45am On Oct 26, 2014
Another thread against guys mtcheeeew undecided Prof. Tosyne2much abeg do the needful grin
Re: . by tosyne2much(m): 8:55am On Oct 26, 2014
ERCROSS:

Don't worry...
She will meet u there...
grin
bwahahahahahahaha no use grin kill me oooo.. Na monday morning be dis
Re: . by tosyne2much(m): 9:00am On Oct 26, 2014
KingTom:
Another thread against guys mtcheeeew undecided Prof. Tosyne2much abeg do the needful grin
she should know that it is appointed onto men to chase kitty-cat, that she's married doesn't change anything so this doesn't sound strange to our hearing.. No lady ever outgrows kitty-cat chasing by men

Abi I no talk am well my bros ?

1 Like

Re: . by KingTom(m): 9:04am On Oct 26, 2014
tosyne2much:
she should know that it is appointed onto men to chase kitty-cat, that she's married doesn't change anything so this doesn't sound strange to our hearing.. No lady ever outgrows kitty-cat chasing by men

Abi I no talk am well my bros ?
You over talk.am well boss na wetin make we elect you as NL men V.C abeg I twale. Instead of being flattered that other men still find her attractive she dey here dey make noise grin
Re: . by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 26, 2014
AfricanApple:
prettythicksme, haba! must u insult everybody who is against your opinion? just ignore the insults and concentrate on the thread, u are op yet u allow your thread to be derailed with insults, that's not nice

u think insulting them back elevate u? my dear it doesn't, it rather brings u back to a low level.

they think u are ashawo but u are not and u know u are not, just leave them with d negative thinking. keeping quiet does not make u all d names they called u
if they isult me doesn't mean i won't go forward anymore, but thanks for the advice dear i will be silent for them fools

1 Like

Re: . by justdream(m): 12:49pm On Oct 26, 2014
Agrika:

SHUT UP

Akrika ur foolishness no even get capital letter....stupid married BITCH..
Re: . by justdream(m): 12:52pm On Oct 26, 2014
prettythicksme:
if they isult me doesn't mean i won't go forward anymore, but thanks for the advice dear i will be silent for them fools

Stupid Girl, u don change Ur profile pic? No matter how much effects u add on ur pic, ur BIG mouth has already described ur Pussay. lil wonda u like the okada boys runnin afta u.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 26, 2014
justdream:

Stupid Girl, u don change Ur profile pic? No matter how much effects u add on ur pic, ur BIG mouth has already described ur Pussay. lil wonda u like the okada boys runnin afta u.
naijaboi,TheCongo,valmnich,msbreezy can you see what justdream said again,what should i do to him plzzz
Re: . by justdream(m): 1:17pm On Oct 26, 2014
U RE JES A CLOWN....do to me aspa ur P IMP? all dese peeps u re callin, re u followin all of dem aswel?
Re: . by Elinob(m): 1:27pm On Oct 27, 2014
May be ur husband can't married u well so it once to play it owns parts
Re: . by Welder(m): 1:46pm On Oct 27, 2014
justdream:

This is just silly and downright irresponsible. You must be mad

prettythicksme:
naijaboi,TheCongo,valmnich,msbreezy can you see what justdream said again,what should i do to him plzzz

Nothing to do but to ignore him...aint no need replying mor.ons

@Topic

The truth is whether single or married, women will always be chased. You are not the first married woman to be wooed neither will you be the last. Please try to reduce the situations though as it will be awkward for your husband or any of his relatives or friends seeing you, a married woman standing on the street while a man woos you. Avoid such situations as much as possible.

My One Naira

3 Likes

Re: . by Agrika: 8:42pm On Oct 27, 2014
justdream:

Akrika ur foolishness no even get capital letter....stupid married BITCH..
Hahaha...Accept my sincere and heartfelt F.uuU.C.Kkk U....so for your mind now u sabi yabb abi...trust me am the last person u really want to mess with on this forum...hv been quietly observing ur foolishness on ds thread....wretched creature! *spits on him*
Re: . by Agrika: 8:46pm On Oct 27, 2014
Can't believe this vile thing is above 30 and he is behaving like a kindergarten kid...smh
Re: . by LORETA: 11:31pm On Oct 27, 2014
@prettythicksme:sincererly prettythicksme if i was your husband and i come across this..i will still keep u as a wife. but i will lose total respect for you. for god sake..you are a married woman,,,,,you are a teacher,,,,,,why are you still bringing topics that is disgracing your esteem and status,,,image your son ,daughter is on nairanland.and see his/her monther been called an ASHEWO( MY GOD)i just cant believe ,it even you cursing back..,,,madam be a good and decent wife,,,grow up abeg you...i didnt say you should leave nairaland,,,but go to more serious and decent and more more responsive section.......imagine look at a every male u are following .it dosent tell well of u...please..i beg you..dont spoil ur marriage leave single guys here alone and let them do their thing..YOU ARE A MARRIED WOMAN FOR GOD SAKE .DONT DISGRACE THAT STATUS ABEG U......THAT all i can say .good luck and i am sorry if i said any thing wrong

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 28, 2014
LORETA:
@prettythicksme:sincererly prettythicksme if i was your husband and i come across this..i will still keep u as a wife. but i will lose total respect for you. for god sake..you are a married woman,,,,,you are a teacher,,,,,,why are you still bringing topics that is disgracing your esteem and status,,,image your son ,daughter is on nairanland.and see his/her monther been called an ASHEWO( MY GOD)i just cant believe ,it even you cursing back..,,,madam be a good and decent wife,,,grow up abeg you...i didnt say you should leave nairaland,,,but go to more serious and decent and more more responsive section.......imagine look at a every male u are following .it dosent tell well of u...please..i beg you..dont spoil ur marriage leave single guys here alone and let them do their thing..YOU ARE A MARRIED WOMAN FOR GOD SAKE .DONT DISGRACE THAT STATUS ABEG U......THAT all i can say .good luck and i am sorry if i said any thing wrong
what are you saying even though i am followed all my followers back doesn't mean i flirt on here,i don't even reply to pm talkles of charting with any guy here.I am happily married so wetin I want from nl guys i am here to have fun not to flirt okay.my husband introduce me to nl so nothing big to him about insult, anything on nl is on nl it doesn't affect my marriage.stay blessed
Re: . by justdream(m): 11:32am On Oct 28, 2014
LORETA:
@prettythicksme:sincererly prettythicksme if i was your husband and i come across this..i will still keep u as a wife. but i will lose total respect for you. for god sake..you are a married woman,,,,,you are a teacher,,,,,,why are you still bringing topics that is disgracing your esteem and status,,,image your son ,daughter is on nairanland.and see his/her monther been called an ASHEWO( MY GOD)i just cant believe ,it even you cursing back..,,,madam be a good and decent wife,,,grow up abeg you...i didnt say you should leave nairaland,,,but go to more serious and decent and more more responsive section.......imagine look at a every male u are following .it dosent tell well of u...please..i beg you..dont spoil ur marriage leave single guys h alone and let them do their thing..YOU ARE A MARRIED WOMAN FOR GOD SAKE .DONT DISGRACE THAT STATUS ABEG U......THAT all i can say .good luck and i am sorry if i said any thing wrong

Thank You very much Loteta..... I was startin to think all dese oda ASSS LCKERS like THE CONGO are winning the war. If they nominate this LOOSED HOUSEWIFE as Miss Nairaland, den i knw guys here re blind noni.
Re: . by justdream(m): 11:35am On Oct 28, 2014
Agrika:
Can't believe this vile thing is above 30 and he is behaving like a kindergarten kid...smh

AKRIKA, havng gone thru ur profile, i have finally gotten the reason for your FRUSTRATION.
GO AND RECONCILE WITH THE FATHER OF UR DAUGHTER. NYMPHO.
Re: . by justdream(m): 11:50am On Oct 28, 2014
Welder:

This is just silly and downright irresponsible. You must be mad

Nothing to do but to ignore him...aint no need replying mor.ons

@Topic

The truth is whether single or married, women will always be chased. You are not the first married woman to be wooed neither will you be the last. Please try to reduce the situations though as it will be awkward for your husband or any of his relatives or friends seeing you, a married woman standing on the street while a man woos you. Avoid such situations as much as possible.

My One Naira

F.OOLISH BOY...and u said Ur name is waht again? Myfrnd go and get busy.
Re: . by Agrika: 5:09pm On Oct 28, 2014
justdream:

AKRIKA, havng gone thru ur profile, i have finally gotten the reason for your FRUSTRATION.
GO AND RECONCILE WITH THE FATHER OF UR DAUGHTER. NYMPHO.
Reconcile wt the father of my daughter? Nympho? Frustration too? Wtf! This dude is really crazy and hilarious...Ahahahhahahaahahaha....bros u mumu eh...lol...seems I gave u too much credit sef...wonder what Prettythicksme was getting so worked up about since you are so full of shit...now I get it...I think I hv probably figured u out....one yeye shameless over 30-something old papa is probably seeking attention on nairaland (and from the activity on this thread seems he has been getting an overdose of it)...ok now dearie u have finally been noticed by me...you now hv my permission to go and die...Asswipe! Worthless thing!
By the way ds may probably be d last tym I will probably reply you...this is getting really boring
Re: . by Abbey2sam(m): 8:09pm On Oct 28, 2014
prettythicksme:
It just so funny when single guys walk up to me and said hey what up pretty despite seeing wedding ring on my finger,I was coming from work today and this guy started following the bike that carried till i reach my house.He stopped behind me and the first thing he said surprised me,he said oh you are married right i said yes thinking he will walk away but dude just stay sote dey yarn the koko.I was like ouch pls i am married excuse me, he said pls your number,i want to know you more and i walked away.so many single guy approach me,pls why?despite i am married#so annoying sometimes.

So what are you feeling like
Re: . by EddyWorld(m): 12:22am On Nov 02, 2014
prettythicksme:

The reason is simple....stolen waters are sweat...
Re: . by betapikin: 5:57am On Nov 23, 2014
bioduneberry:

Nawa oh.
Everything just they hungry you.
The thirst is real.

#BetaPikin

Hey wats wrong with u....y u dey mention my name na..........
Re: . by wordbank(m): 6:09am On Nov 23, 2014
All these secondary school teachers dem sabi attract small small boys. Some no dey wear pant again go school grin grin
Re: . by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 23, 2014
prettythicksme:
I am a secondary school teacher you don't expect me to dress anyhow.I was coming from work when this dude saw me and how do you think I dressed

Secondary school teacher indeed! I hope ur teaching igbo language or french cos ur english is too poor. But if na government comprehensive secondary school sha no wahala, carry go. But if not, chai, I so pity those pretty unfortunate students, dem even suppose day correct ya english for class sef, abi dem no sabi english too?

Unam ikot mpo! :@

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 23, 2014
prettythicksme:
I think is cos gals are abusing DAT ring.My unmarried cousin just revealed to me dat she wears d ring in a bid to curtail d traffic of men disturbing her
Re: . by tpia5: 3:41am On Nov 27, 2014
If I were a teacher i'd consider my teaching successful if my student corrects me.

shows he or she is paying attention and can even help me out sef.

I read a biography where someone said back in the olden days in his village in nigeria, kids who showed some sign of understanding what was taught (no matter how little), were conscripted to teach the younger classes so the teacher could pay more attention to his farm or something. So you have primary two pupil teaching primary one, etc.

although shoes were scarce sha, but they all had some fun.

this was a century or two ago.
Re: . by kelvinmuffins3(m): 5:10am On Nov 27, 2014
julisa2020:
hmmmm...this thing is geting absured o...so it has now developed to asking married women out...some category of guys in this world are very strange sha...

And please what's strange about it? People sha
Re: . by Beface(m): 12:31pm On Nov 27, 2014
Guys let not pretend as if it doesn't happen,Some men does it. I was passing by the other day when i over heard a lady telling a man that she is married and the man said he doesn't mind. Some men go to the extend of asking pregnant women out. I guess you are asking the wrong people,my advice is when next a man approach you ask him the question!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Films His Girlfriend For Having 3some With His Bestfriend/girlfriend (video) / Igbo Girls Most Beautiful In Nigeria(pics) / Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.