Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,639 members, 7,813,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Man Films His Girlfriend For Having 3some With His Bestfriend/girlfriend (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Films His Girlfriend For Having 3some With His Bestfriend/girlfriend (video) (13163 Views)

Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) / Man Cries Out After This 2 Curvaceous Ladies Robbed Him After He Had 3some With / 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Films His Girlfriend For Having 3some With His Bestfriend/girlfriend (video) by Emma774: 10:32am On Mar 07, 2020
A Nigerian man has caused a stir online after he filmed his girlfriend crying as she begged him for forgiveness because she was caught cheating.

It was gathered that the lady had 3some with her boyfriend’s best friend and girlfriend who were actually squatting with him in his home.

In the video, the man forced the lady to look at the camera as she recounted the cheating incident and begged him for forgiveness.

Web users have lashed out at the lady for allowing the man subject her to such humiliation.

Olamide has said it all
O le te obinrin Lorin (wonma do)

See The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cC7KNVMiQw

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Films His Girlfriend For Having 3some With His Bestfriend/girlfriend (video) by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 07, 2020
Emma774:
A Nigerian man has created a ruckus online after he shot his better half crying as she implored him for pardoning in light of the fact that she was found cheating.

It was assembled that the woman laid down with her sweetheart’s closest companion and sweetheart who were really hunching down with him in his home.

In the video, the man constrained the woman to take a gander at the camera as she related the tricking occurrence and implored him for pardoning.

Web clients have lashed out at the woman for permitting the man subject her to such mortification.

See The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cC7KNVMiQw
speak english
Re: Man Films His Girlfriend For Having 3some With His Bestfriend/girlfriend (video) by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 10:37am On Mar 07, 2020
Gosh, what fvckry angry

3 Likes

Re: Man Films His Girlfriend For Having 3some With His Bestfriend/girlfriend (video) by RentedReality(m): 10:42am On Mar 07, 2020
Guys this is the worst relationship case to start 2020

For those without MB, here's what happened:

The girl in the video is the girlfriend of the guy recording

He has a best friend who he says is more than a brother to him. He paid for a two bedroom and stayed in one room with this girl and the second room was occupied by his so-called boyfriend/ brother with his own girl.

He just found out that his girl, had a three.some with the best friend and his girlfriend while he was away.

To top salt on top of egusi, this girlfriend here was sitting on his bed while begging for his best friend's d$##! shocked shocked

I'm sure the signs were always there..an advice I want to give men here is, be wary when your woman gets confrontational over a situation you are trying to understand

That is the case here, the girl was initially angry at him for even daring to accuse her, but when the truth came out, see her crying alligator tears like persin wey dey cut onions

What would you do? Send her packing or demand for your own foursome with the best friend, his girlfriend and your out-going EX grin

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Films His Girlfriend For Having 3some With His Bestfriend/girlfriend (video) by 2rez: 10:46am On Mar 07, 2020
Rubbish post, waste of MB on gibberish video. Nonsense lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Man Films His Girlfriend For Having 3some With His Bestfriend/girlfriend (video) by Jacqueline22(f): 10:49am On Mar 07, 2020
Is that not Aunty Napi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Films His Girlfriend For Having 3some With His Bestfriend/girlfriend (video) by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:52am On Mar 07, 2020
I'm here for the sex video

2 Likes

Re: Man Films His Girlfriend For Having 3some With His Bestfriend/girlfriend (video) by Olalan(m): 10:54am On Mar 07, 2020
Crazy

1 Like

Re: Man Films His Girlfriend For Having 3some With His Bestfriend/girlfriend (video) by RentedReality(m): 11:01am On Mar 07, 2020
southniyikaye:
speak english

The poster is a ChatBot that was configured in Pidgin English, that is why grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Films His Girlfriend For Having 3some With His Bestfriend/girlfriend (video) by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 07, 2020
RentedReality:

The poster is a ChatBot that was configured in Pidgin English, that is why grin

no wondef

Re: Man Films His Girlfriend For Having 3some With His Bestfriend/girlfriend (video) by punisha: 11:17am On Mar 07, 2020
This OP was definitely drunk and has probably passed out in the toilet.
When he wakes up he will come and explain what manner of fvckery he just wrote.

2 Likes

Re: Man Films His Girlfriend For Having 3some With His Bestfriend/girlfriend (video) by Diegostan(m): 11:21am On Mar 07, 2020
These relationship stories keeps getting wild

2 Likes

Re: Man Films His Girlfriend For Having 3some With His Bestfriend/girlfriend (video) by kingxsamz(m): 11:48am On Mar 07, 2020
I've refused to believe everything I see online....
Most videos like this these days are made up just to draw attention and comments from people...

Audio 3some...
Re: Man Films His Girlfriend For Having 3some With His Bestfriend/girlfriend (video) by solmusdesigns: 12:37pm On Mar 07, 2020
cool

this is what happens when you share a flat with jobless people, the foolish boyfriend paid the rent of his flat, got his friend a room for free and his friends girlfriend and his girlfriend came in to tag along, eat his food in a rent free apartment while he works like a donkey feeding 3 people having 3some while he takes the bill

if he had moved with his current class of people and stayed with similar employed people and dated employed girl or someone with a business this wont have likely happened, but he decided to be the rich hero in the midst of unfutunate people.. this is why rich men stay in banana island and asokoro just to avoid stories that tourch with crazy broke people

If you cant move with people in your own class its better you aim higher

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Films His Girlfriend For Having 3some With His Bestfriend/girlfriend (video) by 9japride(m): 12:52pm On Mar 07, 2020
The boyfriend might be a cultists. I pity girls who goes out with guys of questionable characters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Films His Girlfriend For Having 3some With His Bestfriend/girlfriend (video) by EricSmallz(m): 12:58pm On Mar 07, 2020
kingxsamz:
I've refused to believe everything I see online....
Most videos like this these days are made up just to draw attention and comments from people...

Audio 3some...
h
You be mumu sha undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Films His Girlfriend For Having 3some With His Bestfriend/girlfriend (video) by tydi(m): 1:05pm On Mar 07, 2020
RentedReality:
Guys this is the worst relationship case to start 2020

For those without MB, here's what happened:

The girl in the video is the girlfriend of the guy recording

He has a best friend who he says is more than a brother to him. He paid for a two bedroom and stayed in one room with this girl and the second room was occupied by his so-called boyfriend/ brother with his own girl.

He just found out that his girl, had a three.some with the best friend and his girlfriend while he was away.

To top salt on top of egusi, this girlfriend here was sitting on his bed while begging for his best friend's d$##! shocked shocked

I'm sure the signs were always there..an advice I want to give men here is, be wary when your woman gets confrontational over a situation you are trying to understand

That is the case here, the girl was initially angry at him for even daring to accuse her, but when the truth came out, see her crying alligator tears like persin wey dey cut onions

What would you do? Send her packing or demand for your own foursome with the best friend, his girlfriend and your out-going EX grin

One, I want to thank you for the summary, even though i read through it but the strength to even start putting to understanding what I read no dey hence its sex matter..na money dey baba mind now..

Two, I keep telling guys sex is just an exercise, partake in it and mover along.. If the kind of exercise you engage in is benefiting to you, then continue just like some people likes going to the gym others swimming pool. Don't go and kill yourself over the hole your ancestry father hasn't come up with the knowledge of closing even till thy kingdom come.
Re: Man Films His Girlfriend For Having 3some With His Bestfriend/girlfriend (video) by zexy2030(m): 1:06pm On Mar 07, 2020
some girls don't understand that when a guy financially invest on you, it pains to give ur only asset to another man for free or for fun.

3 Likes

Re: Man Films His Girlfriend For Having 3some With His Bestfriend/girlfriend (video) by SundayIgbanke: 1:11pm On Mar 07, 2020
[s]
solmusdesigns:
cool

this is what happens when you share a flat with jobless people, the foolish boyfriend paid the rent of his flat, got his friend a room for free and his friends girlfriend and his girlfriend came in to tag alone, eat his food in a rent free apartment while he works like a donkey feeding 3 people having 3some while he takes the bill

if he had moved with his current class of people and stayed with similar employed people and dated employed girl or someone with a business this wont have likely happened, but he decided to be the rich hero in the midst of unfutunate people.. this is why rich men stay in banana island and asokoro just to avoid stories that tourch with crazy broke people

[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Films His Girlfriend For Having 3some With His Bestfriend/girlfriend (video) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 07, 2020
Until you put a ring she ain't yours. Invest only what you can lose. People take relationships too serious.
Even the one you went to the alter with can disappoint.

1 Like

Re: Man Films His Girlfriend For Having 3some With His Bestfriend/girlfriend (video) by SavageResponse(m): 1:29pm On Mar 07, 2020
This lady must really have very low self esteem for her to have allowed this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Films His Girlfriend For Having 3some With His Bestfriend/girlfriend (video) by victorian(f): 1:42pm On Mar 07, 2020
Still waiting to watch the three some video

I don't have time for all these interrogation.

Abeg who get the video? Lemme see if it's truly 3some or not angry
Re: Man Films His Girlfriend For Having 3some With His Bestfriend/girlfriend (video) by Yahman1(m): 2:15pm On Mar 07, 2020
victorian:
Still waiting to watch the three some video

I don't have time for all these interrogation.

Me too angry

3 Likes

Re: Man Films His Girlfriend For Having 3some With His Bestfriend/girlfriend (video) by Meteng: 2:18pm On Mar 07, 2020
For them to be doing 3some, means the so called best friend has been kpanshing the useless girl alone for long

1 Like

Re: Man Films His Girlfriend For Having 3some With His Bestfriend/girlfriend (video) by immaq8(f): 2:53pm On Mar 07, 2020
Abeg wetin b 3some?
Re: Man Films His Girlfriend For Having 3some With His Bestfriend/girlfriend (video) by mechanics(m): 3:38pm On Mar 07, 2020
He's wrong for treating her that way, since she has asked for his forgiveness, he should have let her be after all he has not yet paid her bride price.
Re: Man Films His Girlfriend For Having 3some With His Bestfriend/girlfriend (video) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 07, 2020
zexy2030:
some girls don't understand that when a guy financially invest on you, it pains to give ur only asset to another man for free or for fun.
Naaa FOOLISH GUYS dey invest in LADIES.
When you have self worth as a man, LADIES will take from everybody that comes their way save it up and would rather invest it in you.
Such RUBBISH happens when you lack integrity.

No LADY would want to lose a hardworking, comfortable, famous Guy.

1 Like

Re: Man Films His Girlfriend For Having 3some With His Bestfriend/girlfriend (video) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 07, 2020
he don cast d girl
well anyway other mugus will continue from where u stopped
Re: Man Films His Girlfriend For Having 3some With His Bestfriend/girlfriend (video) by Coldie(m): 4:50pm On Mar 07, 2020
Wasn't this girl the girl that complained on the internet earlier about her boyfriend

1 Like

Re: Man Films His Girlfriend For Having 3some With His Bestfriend/girlfriend (video) by y3mi(m): 4:57pm On Mar 07, 2020
victorian:
Still waiting to watch the three some video.
So you like watchint threeome ehn.

Stop been a Viewer and go act yours.

Awon enyian Mia Khalifa ,

Weri-weri mooslim ntó bó ri tò tun je Victorian

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland - Final Elimination Round / Awkward Moment Wen A Guy Accidentally Touches/hits Your br..east / Here Is The Reason Girls Bend Leg And Yansh In Photos (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.