Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Jonathan Has Been Correcting The Wrongs Of The Past... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Has Been Correcting The Wrongs Of The Past... (739 Views)

Correcting The Definition Of What A Slum Is In The Southeast And Southwest / We Accept Responsibility For All Wrongs In Nigeria — PDP / Why Nigeria Must Correct The Wrongs Against Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Has Been Correcting The Wrongs Of The Past... by dmighty: 7:43pm On Oct 22, 2014
They said Jonathan has been correcting the wrongs of the past since, and I ask which past? Wrong of the past? 1999-2003 PDP; 2003-2007 PDP;2007-2011 PDP, 2011-2014 PDP...which past wrongs? of PDP regime or of pre-PDP regime? Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, 15 years with all resources to take a nation from Zero to any length, we still give excuse? Dubai started within the reign of PDP and now d whole world runs there...What exactly has GEJ (PDP) been correcting for 15 years sef? Mind you o, if they sell fuel for me for 97 naira/litre, I know nobody is getting it less even though in support of their wickedness. What exactly has GEJ been doing for 5 years now? Vote the same party, with the same people again, and expect change? it sounds like definition of Madness someone told me long ago!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Been Correcting The Wrongs Of The Past... by prelomo: 10:53pm On Oct 22, 2014
Jona must go

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Been Correcting The Wrongs Of The Past... by dmighty: 11:03pm On Nov 04, 2014
Stop telling me your nightmare on why I should not vote for APC, simply tell me why I should vote the experience I have had in d past 5 years in Nigeria... is that not madness, to expect change and still vote d same person, in d same party, sorrounded by d same people?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Been Correcting The Wrongs Of The Past... by dmighty: 11:37am On Nov 08, 2014
Doing same thing, the same way, and expecting different result is d definition of Insanity. Jonathan can only repeat what we have seen in d last 5 years under him. PDP can only reproduce what they have done for d past 15 years..... u need a change? Then change d input!
Re: Jonathan Has Been Correcting The Wrongs Of The Past... by kskpoundz(m): 11:49am On Nov 08, 2014
If I talk again they will say am APC supporter o.but I must say my mind. WE NEED CHANGE!!! Chikina
Re: Jonathan Has Been Correcting The Wrongs Of The Past... by dmighty: 3:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
I simply told myself now that, let's even say for d purpose of argument, d religious leaders are right, defending and questioning what Buhari candidacy stands for...So what exactly are d politicians afraid of about D's Buhari candidacy? Why are they running around like this, why do they want him dead, and what are they trying hard to protect? To whose benefits are their propaganda? To d populace they have misruled, To d God of heaven whose laws and ways they care less about, or to d religious body whose teachings they abhor in their daily conduct? Just thinking!
Re: Jonathan Has Been Correcting The Wrongs Of The Past... by naijaking1: 11:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
You raise a good point, unfortunately GEJ folks don't know how to capitalize on it. If I Was running their campaign, I will go as follows:
1. Train services--neglected since after the war --corrected
2. Poor planning of oil revenue right from Buhari era- corrected
3. Electricity services- steadily damaged and dismantled from Buhari's era--being corrected.
4. Lagos- Benin-Onitsha road---neglected by OBJ---now corrected.
5. Insecurity BK promised by Buhari for loosing the 2011 elections--also being corrected.

The list is long and I hope someone from GEJ camp will notice this juicy talking points
Re: Jonathan Has Been Correcting The Wrongs Of The Past... by dmighty: 7:26am On May 26, 2015
Now at the brink of shutting down the entire Nation because of his smiling face and wicked heart...PDP, saTAN, Defend your Hero. #ErrorOfDemoncrazy

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Is Blessed With Humble Leaders’ – Chief Dele Momodu / ''confusion Rocks Tanoid Camp...''faction In Open Fight'' / If Not GEJ Or GMB...then, WHO?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.