Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,560 members, 7,955,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:23 PM

Girls Reactions When They Catches Their Bf In The Act. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Reactions When They Catches Their Bf In The Act. (1059 Views)

Husband Returns From Work, Catches Their Pastor Sleeping With His Wife / Mtchwwww. See How This Shameless Girl Poses With Her Bf In A Picture. / The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Reactions When They Catches Their Bf In The Act. by Doclight(m): 9:08pm On Oct 22, 2014
people's reactions when caught in the act differs according to the looks of the third party.
1. The girl opens the door gently, catches them in the act. She first looks at the girl on bed. If the girl is not so good(kinda urgly) she'd say
"james! What rubbish! What nonsense! So its because of this thing(looking at the girl with swinging "eye lashes"wink that made u dumped me?
This cheap prostitute. Mtcheeeeew.
She either bangs the door or engage in a combat with the girl on bed.
2. The girl opens the door. After catching them. She first looks at the girl on bed. If she's beautiful, u'd hear.
"james! You're very wicked, james what did i do to deserve all dis? (sobbing) why do u have to cheat on me like this after all d love u promised me. (weeping) my "god" will judge you, why are you doing this to me? Etc.
She gently cries out of the room.

Girls/guys am i right?
Re: Girls Reactions When They Catches Their Bf In The Act. by tosyne2much(m): 10:07pm On Oct 22, 2014
If I were a lady I would just grab cutlass and go close to him fiaaaaaam !!! his diccck is off
Re: Girls Reactions When They Catches Their Bf In The Act. by ERCROSS(m): 10:12pm On Oct 22, 2014
tosyne2much:
If I were a lady I would just grab cutlass and go close to him fiaaaaaam !!! his diccck is off

Dis act is becoming ur hobby ooo..
I think u shld start avoiding u before it reaches my turn...
grin
Re: Girls Reactions When They Catches Their Bf In The Act. by Kosigift(f): 10:14pm On Oct 22, 2014
This op sha, na so u take like "s"??
Girls Reactions when they Catches... kilode? tongue tongue
Re: Girls Reactions When They Catches Their Bf In The Act. by tosyne2much(m): 10:16pm On Oct 22, 2014
ERCROSS:

Dis act is becoming ur hobby ooo..
I think u shld start avoiding u before it reaches my turn...
grin
egbon which habit be dat ? grin
Re: Girls Reactions When They Catches Their Bf In The Act. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 22, 2014
Kosigift:
Lol
Re: Girls Reactions When They Catches Their Bf In The Act. by ERCROSS(m): 10:23pm On Oct 22, 2014
tosyne2much:
egbon which habit be dat ? grin

This ur habit of displaying karate swordmanship on people's d¡ck naa..

This is third one u r fiaaaaming dis week..

Dere is Goduooo
Re: Girls Reactions When They Catches Their Bf In The Act. by tosyne2much(m): 10:50pm On Oct 22, 2014
ERCROSS:

This ur habit of displaying karate swordmanship on people's d¡ck naa..

This is third one u r fiaaaaming dis week..

Dere is Goduooo
padi no vex jawe.. You sef no just let ur babe cat you on top anoda kitty-cat ooooo
Re: Girls Reactions When They Catches Their Bf In The Act. by ogtavia(m): 11:21pm On Oct 22, 2014
Kosigift:
u dey madt gaan...I didn't get what ur post meant at first,until I took a closer look....babe,I click submit for u...u got my ribs cracking there for a while..

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Lie Like Its A Legal Thing To Do? / She Needs A Gentle Guy For A Relationship / Pics: What Do You See In This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.