Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,908 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Worst Course You Took In School - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Worst Course You Took In School (76367 Views)

What Is The Coolest Course You Can Study At A Nigerian University?(see Responses / Best Course You Did In School / Do You Enjoy The Course You Are Studying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Auspat(f): 12:43pm On Oct 24, 2014
Eng 421,stylistics.Tht course ws smetin else
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by ifymusa(f): 12:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
Shorthand oh
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by MrBenSun: 12:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:
physics 107 and 108, both are physics practicals.
physics practicals are abstract and dry, chemistry rocks

FUTA?

1 Like

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by kristen12(f): 12:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
Osgee:
PHILOSOPHY OF EDUCATION. I hate it wit passion
Which school?
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by SammyT95(m): 12:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:
physics 107 and 108, both are physics practicals.
physics practicals are abstract and dry, chemistry rocks
you should be a futarian
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by AdeyemoSOT(m): 12:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
Being a student of Computer Science department in my school is terrifying as most of the courses are nightmarish. It is not as if the courses are difficult but some of the lecturers made it so either through their course materials or the approach to it. Some of the courses that terrified us most include Fault Tolerant Computing, Digital Signal Processing and the worst of them all was Computer Graphics. As the name implies, the course should be an interesting course but reverse was the case. Did you know why it was the worst? None of us had an A as that was the only course in history of my set with such record. The experience will continue to linger in my memory.
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by despicable(m): 12:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
chaloner:
a futoite abi ?
ODE was quite an easy course for me.Had an A.
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
OGHENE316:
.Very correct dat MDCS IS VERY COMPLEX N HAS D LOWEST UNIT(2)

Gbam! You said it. Its just a 2 unit course and a 14 pages questions of all you have learnt from each courses one did all through schooling. To add fuel to fire the Anunuebe of a woman teaching us don't even know how to compose a sentence buh sabi set question like ICAN angry
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by youngay: 12:46pm On Oct 24, 2014
Omo i hate all oloyede courses.fedpoffa mass comm. The man wicked
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by nykolaax(m): 12:46pm On Oct 24, 2014
Ichiato:

I wish I had a friend like you back then oh. I didn't do numerical analysis but I also did complex analysis and mathematical methods. Enjoyed mathematical methods though.
hmnm....complex? phuck.....I dey fear ooo...
but numerical was too much fun: it was bout iteration
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by JEITO: 12:46pm On Oct 24, 2014
Mechanical engineering control!!! Hate that course eh angry

1 Like

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by mkoabiola: 12:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
Quantitative techiques and MDSC(multi disciplinary case studies.)Goshhh!
Worst lecturers in kp
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by isiomaella: 12:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
No be small, Econometrics was too tasking i must say too much calculation and proving
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Hoii(m): 12:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
Yoruba Engineering na die
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Gordieshegz(m): 12:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
@op...I seem not get ur point...did u call it ur worst course because it was a combination of ND1 toHND 2 or wat??that is continuity nigerian education system is lacking...u wouldn't convince me dat all everyfin u were taught was asked in dat exam I bet dat...by d way,h
ow do I extend ur frustration to part 6 medical students planning to write finals or interns preparing for primaries??
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by nykolaax(m): 12:51pm On Oct 24, 2014
Toeyean1507:
Lol,dis course na die o.It's so sooooooooooo unreal dat we students changed d name to magic/unreal analysis.I so hated dat course.I no knw hw i take get C. So irrelevant to my field too. #EKSU MAT 207
lol or beta still fictional analysis...... had a B but how I got it?? mystery cos na crammer's rule I used all TrĂ»(cramming)
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Jarus(m): 12:51pm On Oct 24, 2014
Joy83:

You mean, you did not get E or F all through your university days??

I always targeted A in all my courses and always felt like crying anytime I didn't make one.

I did 48 courses throughout my university days, had A in 34; B in 10; C in 2; and D in 2.

Had A in 71% of the courses I did.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 24, 2014
Bros did you graduate with a 3rd class? cheesy
mumumugu:

all thermodynamics lecturerers are heartless
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by mkoabiola: 12:52pm On Oct 24, 2014
ifymusa:
Shorthand oh
Shorthand,1 of my best subject in secondary sku.
I had B in GCE,I was d only male candidate den.lol
Though,I nva studied sec studies in d uni.
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by despicable(m): 12:52pm On Oct 24, 2014
okzcorp:

You attended FUTO. I knw a friend who did.
When did u graduate from FUTO?.I was o futoite too.Chemical engineering
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Kennyslimsteve(m): 12:52pm On Oct 24, 2014
Me i jst be fresher studying geology jst got admission dese year so i wnt to confam if d course is. Very hard
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by newguy1(m): 12:52pm On Oct 24, 2014
bdemix:
Organic Chemistry is very sweet and interesting depending on the lecturer that is taking you the course*The toughest is Physical Chemistry because it deals with mathematical Equations alot
funny dat comes easy for me , reactions esp clemenson, wittig nko i did everything abt dis i just do grab mayb cus i never had intrest in it sha but mine is not d lectures fault to b fair although he has a part in it sha
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by politricks: 12:52pm On Oct 24, 2014
frankezi:

Nigerian constitution small na. financial management matirial be like APC manifesto
lol.you go fear na.
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by macjireh: 12:52pm On Oct 24, 2014
VocalWalls:
Engineering thermodynamics

Probably because of the dreaded lecturer.

mine waz vibration MEE 411, for mech engineers
mehn till date i dont know dat course and how i passed it waz by let my people go
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 24, 2014
clemz88:
haba my G. Despite that our lecture was a lazy type ,comes to class when ever he likes, teaches few minuites , his calculations na sharp sharp, few weeks to exams he gave us a bulky text book n never told us where to read cos we had no lecture notes.trust guys na omo we cram text book finish. At the end I ended up smiling cos I blasted the paper.
#proudly a graduate Accountant#

Bro na manage I use get BC for that MDCS course and also among the highest. 80% of ma dept failed it n school Rector had to intervene coz na final year exam, final paper smiley

#ProudlyAGraduateAccountant#
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Jarus(m): 12:53pm On Oct 24, 2014
DollyParton1:

And I thought I was the only one that has problem with psychology ish courses

Psychology is one hell of a course: abstract terms you can't relate with and you're left with cramming which is very demanding.

2 Likes

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by femijetto: 12:54pm On Oct 24, 2014
java programming, d course no dey easy o,
computer sc.( Fedpoad )
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by debosola(f): 12:54pm On Oct 24, 2014
"Stochastic Simulation"

"Orthogonality"

"Distributed Systems"
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by duni04(m): 12:55pm On Oct 24, 2014
GLY 303. structural geology
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by ernesterioo(f): 12:56pm On Oct 24, 2014
Behabioural modification, it was my worst Course done in schl those years, but it later turned the best when I sat for it the second time in my final year
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:56pm On Oct 24, 2014
SammyT95:
you should be a futarian

why say so?
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:58pm On Oct 24, 2014
2good:

All what you quoted above are elementary physics and chemistry.

you see am?
Elementary physics practicals are dry, imagine how dry the further ones will be.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (30) (Reply)

UNILAG Introduces Dress Code For Students (Pictured) / Maritime Academy Of Nigeria's Application Form Is Out! / Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.