Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,410 members, 7,812,215 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Worst Course You Took In School - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Worst Course You Took In School (76195 Views)

What Is The Coolest Course You Can Study At A Nigerian University?(see Responses / Best Course You Did In School / Do You Enjoy The Course You Are Studying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Kolapo: 12:59pm On Oct 24, 2014
Rheology
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by dorofloxy(f): 1:01pm On Oct 24, 2014
chimkaire:
Quantitative Techniques in U R P., the lecturer: Ezemmuta is a lecturer from hell sad. Come see ''F''. The fear of him and his course is the beginning of wisdom. Come to his lecture a minute late, your mark starts lessening from there. He was a visiting lecturer and thus, difficult to track him down when your cup don full grin grin grin grin grin grin grin *old bat* cheesy

Hmmm, u gat it great planner, Quantitative Analysis was one hell of a course I never I want to come across again, but we can never do with it as planners
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by holysaint1(m): 1:02pm On Oct 24, 2014
Yomieluv:
yes.

okay... and has any1 addressed u as being stingy (aka gum)... Kus many pple refer economists as dat...
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 24, 2014
Gordieshegz:
@op...I seem not get ur point...did u call it ur worst course because it was a combination of ND1 toHND 2 or wat??that is continuity nigerian education system is lacking...u wouldn't convince me dat all everyfin u were taught was asked in dat exam I bet dat...by d way,h
ow do I extend ur frustration to part 6 medical students planning to write finals or interns preparing for primaries??

Bro you heard me loud and clear. Every course you have learnt from ND-1 to HND-2 will be compressed together to form a course. A 14 pages examination question and it's just a 2 unit course. it can separate your career from your future if you don't handle it with logic coz it is usually always written as last paper in final exam (HND-2) Second semester wink
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by bdemix(m): 1:02pm On Oct 24, 2014
grin grin
newguy1:

funny dat comes easy for me , reactions esp clemenson, wittig nko i did everything abt dis i just do grab mayb cus i never had intrest in it sha but mine is not d lectures fault to b fair although he has a part in it sha
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by stan241(m): 1:03pm On Oct 24, 2014
Janet101:

Same here o, and d lecturer no dey smile
seems all of dem who teach dat course are usually sadists..but I found out its actually an easy course once u put aside ur hate for oral english in general
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by sophib: 1:04pm On Oct 24, 2014
Microprocessor by mallam aljasawi,al muhandis.dat course na die ooo,upto 500paged
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by holuwabumi: 1:05pm On Oct 24, 2014
mumumugu:

all thermodynamics lecturerers are heartless
@mumumugu: point of correction, Not ALL thermodynamics LECTURERS are heartless.
Thermodynamics was my favourite course in Mech. Eng. Department (MEE 211) and the lecturer (Mudashiru) despite the fact that he stutters a bit. (I rep. LAUTECH)
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by nickxtra(m): 1:06pm On Oct 24, 2014
Logic - Symbolic and Further Logic
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by skedemi(m): 1:06pm On Oct 24, 2014
Real analysis(very abstract ) MAT 223......I fuckn hate dah course mehn.....
all GEY(geology)courses are hated cz of d lecturers,always beefing petroleum guys
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by maxy097(m): 1:07pm On Oct 24, 2014
Reservoir engineering....that course no get ending I swear, hand outs reach 2million. Settled for a D at the end.
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Lekison(m): 1:07pm On Oct 24, 2014
E.M.E(104)-Demographic data and Statistics.....vry tough but tanx 2 God I passed the course.
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by cinclaire(f): 1:08pm On Oct 24, 2014
Mine was INFIMUM, SUPRIMUM(mth 223) for those in computer science @ MOUAU, it was hell.

2 Likes

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by openmine(m): 1:09pm On Oct 24, 2014
MEC 571
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by mamabear1(f): 1:10pm On Oct 24, 2014
Introduction to Research methodology (POL 311) twas purely statistics...I ve always hated calculations...daz how I got an E embarassed both in d 1st n 2nd semester. Totally ruined ma GPA
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by JEITO: 1:11pm On Oct 24, 2014
mumumugu:

all thermodynamics lecturerers are heartless
not all! Maybe you should find out about prof Kucha he is the present Vc of uni Agric Makurdi: he makes thermodynamic enjoyable.

Infact, he's the best I know

1 Like

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by juman(m): 1:13pm On Oct 24, 2014
VocalWalls:
Engineering thermodynamics

Probably because of the dreaded lecturer.

The course was tough and the teacher was a crazy man.
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by holysaint1(m): 1:14pm On Oct 24, 2014
Hoii:
Yoruba Engineering na die

like seriouzli ?? sad
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Dminister(m): 1:14pm On Oct 24, 2014
State and economy by professor ojo of the dept of political science,aau ekpoma. The course was hell. I thank God I was able to scaled through while many of my course mates had it spin over..
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Elnino4ladies: 1:16pm On Oct 24, 2014
BCH 202 general biochemisty..got F(24) in it.

1 Like

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 24, 2014
maestroferddi:
Maybe you don't have a quality textbook. Laplace transforms is not that tough. Get a Stroud or Erwin Kretzig (spelling, suspect) and you will begin to enjoy the course.

OK. i'm currently using peter v o'neil advanced engineering mathematics, but i will take your advice and switch it up. Thank you.
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by juman(m): 1:20pm On Oct 24, 2014
Artorius:
Lithuanian culture is the most annoying course I'm studying, but then the lecturer is really hot, so I endure wink

grin
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by dereborn(m): 1:20pm On Oct 24, 2014
QUANTUM PHYSICS-OAU
throughout my 4 yrs as an engineering physics student,dis course was a nightmare to most of my mates....100percent abstract physics.

1 Like

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by RichDad1(m): 1:21pm On Oct 24, 2014
Abstract Algebra
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by odukoko(m): 1:23pm On Oct 24, 2014
EEE 201'electrical and electronics engineering''for OAU.they course na die!
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by expensive007(m): 1:24pm On Oct 24, 2014
Jumpology grin grin grin
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by cyzor(f): 1:25pm On Oct 24, 2014
My own was French, a borrowed course. I never bothered to read for d exam because I didn't know Hw to start. Hw can u read a language u don't understand? Thank God my friends finally helped me get an E.

3 Likes

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Nath007(m): 1:25pm On Oct 24, 2014
Dynamic climatology was hell..........and da lecturer taking it(Dr J.S Babatolu) did not help matters.l danced skelewu wen l learnt l passed da course l couldn't believe it.Read Geography in ACE Ondo
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by jibikunle: 1:25pm On Oct 24, 2014
cracy course in lautech chemistry are chm211.chm222.sta207 .chm311.chm331 .chm332 and lots more but see that chm331&chm 332 was handled by a prof from oau .Prof Ige baba go just dey derived formular and we go dey assume .this two course are statistical thermodynamics and quantum chemistry .thank God I manage to get A for the two course not forgetting chm 321 which prof Olawore took
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by swezenberg(m): 1:26pm On Oct 24, 2014
stunningjudy:
Laplace transform-(i duno hw i passed dt tin), Reservoir simulation-(hell on earth) had to derive equation 1-23!!

You will derive more in Heat transfer where you will use all your calculations in advance Engineering mathematics like Fourier Series , Laplace transformation and others to derive equation.

As for me it was Engineering drawings, calculations were much easier.
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 24, 2014
politricks:
Irrigation.The handout big like Nigerian constitution.

Lol shows you v not even seen the Nigerian Constitution. It is a small document but powerful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 24, 2014
Numerical analysis

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (30) (Reply)

Unilorin Remedial Studies 2011/2012 / JAMB/UTME 2011 Results: How To Check / Opeyemi Enoch Solves 156-Year-Old Maths Problem, Gets $1M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.