Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,483 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Worst Course You Took In School - Education (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Worst Course You Took In School (76203 Views)

What Is The Coolest Course You Can Study At A Nigerian University?(see Responses / Best Course You Did In School / Do You Enjoy The Course You Are Studying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 13, 2015
ogunsinamayowa:

yes, and i have registered.
I wish you all the best, I will confirm the crs one
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by ogunsinamayowa(m): 6:43am On Jan 13, 2015
chloe7:
I don't know the number but I will help you ask someone that i'm sure will know, are you writing jamb this year?

yes. crs is not mandated in the olevel requirement, and i chose it in my jamb combo........ please, how true is that UI no longer use olevel grade as basis for post utme invitation; provided that one scores above 200, one is good to go?
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by ogunsinamayowa(m): 6:47am On Jan 13, 2015
chloe7:
I wish you all the best, I will confirm the crs one
alright thanks.
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 13, 2015
ogunsinamayowa:

yes. crs is not mandated in the olevel requirement, and i chose it in my jamb combo........ please, how true is that UI no longer use olevel grade as basis for post utme invitation; provided that one scores above 200, one is good to go?
true
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Hamzatd: 11:12am On Jan 27, 2015
Any student from ikere here?
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by dooch(m): 8:00pm On Jan 28, 2015
wtf is there calculus in psychology I'm studying psyc 100l
No calculus in psychology.. I studied Psychology with Mathematics
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by sheylarhh(m): 11:58am On Jul 09, 2015
toygod2:
chai, omo na BCH 304 O tHAT COURSE IS EVIL
Oau?
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by toygod2: 5:59pm On Jul 12, 2015
sheylarhh:

Oau?

yeah .
abi ,Do you know me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by killsmith(f): 10:22pm On Sep 20, 2015
worst course?... lebesque measure and integration..... mathematics of the spirit world.....

1 Like

Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 20, 2015
ElNur1:
Nawaooo I don get admission, I dey enter UNI, This November. All dis tinz wey I dey hear no go help person oo.
FUTA?
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by ksbusari(m): 5:15pm On Sep 21, 2015
Business mathematics. I'm so deficient in Mathematics bt d fact that i was given d handout of d course just a day b4 d exam compounded my problem. I had F9 in d course wit score (19).
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Nellybobo(m): 8:30pm On Sep 21, 2015
rationalmind:
Second semester 200L Engineering drawing.

Twas just three questions and we were to answer all.

I didn't know any cheesy
LWKMD!
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by sheylarhh(m): 1:07pm On Oct 30, 2015
toygod2:

yeah . abi ,Do you know me?
Nah... I did d course also
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by toygod2: 6:16pm On Oct 30, 2015
sheylarhh:

Nah... I did d course also

BUT I KNOW YOU.

YOU DID YOUR PROJECT UNDER PROF. GBOLAHAN BABALOLA.

shocked tongue lipsrsealed undecided cry
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by sheylarhh(m): 2:20pm On Oct 31, 2015
toygod2:

BUT I KNOW YOU.
YOU DID YOUR PROJECT UNDER PROF. GBOLAHAN BABALOLA.
shocked tongue lipsrsealed undecided cry
Hmmm... who are u?
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by toygod2: 3:20pm On Nov 02, 2015
sheylarhh:

Hmmm... who are u?

forget that. BYE
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by senatorn3c(m): 6:04am On Jun 22, 2016
My bro, dats d best course ever...as for me, statistics d lecturer even mk am worse
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by dleksy(m): 8:23am On Jun 22, 2016
mumumugu:

all thermodynamics lecturerers are heartless

My lecturer teaches that course well and we all understand it well, but the magic is dat even if u answered every questions in his exam u can't score up to 65, I still don't understand why?
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by adetolaninelson: 6:05pm On Jun 24, 2016
dleksy:

My lecturer teaches that course well and we all understand it well, but the magic is dat even if u answered every questions in his exam u can't score up to 65, I still don't understand why?

good evening to you all
please, i want help in this thermodynamic question

a steam supply 5000kg/hr is used to drive a turbine, the steam pressure is at 44 bar, temperature of 450 and a linear velocity of 60 m/s. the steam leaves the system at a point 5m below inlet at atmospheric pressure and at a velocity of 360m/s. the turbine deliver a sharp work at a rate of 700kw, and the heat loss by the turbine is 104 kcal/hr. calculate the specific enthalpy change associated with the process and the specific enthalpy at the point of exit
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by terpenoid(m): 12:00am On Aug 19, 2016
PHY215 quantum physics,CHM314 applied spectroscopy and CHM301 physical chemistry 2.....mehn dose courses were s BOMB.
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 10, 2016
peleson:
Mowete, mohammed, fuk!ng ay

lol. Pls can u share ur experience with me?
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by horlahsunbo225(m): 12:09pm On Dec 11, 2016
Innodon:
ODE ....Maths 205
linear algebra... Where are you schooling please
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Hollad100(m): 12:20pm On Dec 11, 2016
Linear Algebra MTH 203
the course be like,shogun laye ni
The lecturer come be like naso den taught me, na D I have in my days...mogbe.
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by broisrael(m): 11:45pm On Jun 04, 2020
Re: Worst Course You Took In School by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 07, 2020
jibikunle:
cracy course in lautech chemistry are chm211.chm222.sta207 .chm311.chm331 .chm332 and lots more but see that chm331&chm 332 was handled by a prof from oau .Prof Ige baba go just dey derived formular and we go dey assume .this two course are statistical thermodynamics and quantum chemistry .thank God I manage to get A for the two course not forgetting chm 321 which prof Olawore took
Bros abeg I get one wurstion to ask you. Did you chem students take lots of math courses?i like chem but I can't stand not solving maths.....this quantum chemistry and statistical thermodynamics you did,which maths courses did you guys take as prerequisites?

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

JAMB/UTME 2011 Results: How To Check / Opeyemi Enoch Solves 156-Year-Old Maths Problem, Gets $1M / UNIABUJA Students Present Seminar Paper In Nude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.