Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Pity: Pic Of Corporal Nathan Cirillo, A 24-year-old Father Shot By A Jihadist. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pity: Pic Of Corporal Nathan Cirillo, A 24-year-old Father Shot By A Jihadist. (941 Views)

Photo Of A Consultant Shot By Police In Owerri / Saraki Doesn't Deserve Pity,He &His Gang Of Thieves Scattered APC's Plan-Igbokwe / Corporal Lawal Ahmed: ‘Buhari Should Retire All Generals’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pity: Pic Of Corporal Nathan Cirillo, A 24-year-old Father Shot By A Jihadist. by moneybag100: 1:50am On Oct 23, 2014
something I don't understand about this jihadist, if you are tired of your life must you take innocents people along your suicide journey? If you want to die, die alone and leave people who still have reasons to live behind.

Gunman Michael Zehaf-Bibeau, who reportedly recently converted to Islam, fatally shot Corporal Nathan Cirillo, a 24-year-old father, as he stood guard at the War Memorial on Wednesday morning. Zehaf-Bibeau then ran inside the Parliament, where he opened fire before he was shot dead by the House of Commons Sergeant-at-Arms. 
Zehaf-Bibeau was born in Quebec as Michael Joseph Hall but recently converted to Islam, CBS reported. Sources told the Globe and Mail that he had been designated ‘high-risk traveler’ and government had seized his passport His attack comes just two days after another Canadian soldier was killed in Quebec by a man with jihadist sympathies. 

About the jihadist:

Michael Zehaf-Bibeau, 32, was shot dead after opening fire at Parliament Hill

He was born in Quebec but reportedly recently converted to Islam and had his passport seized after being designated a ‘high-risk traveler’

He shot reserve soldier Corporal Nathan Cirillo at the National War Memorial before running inside Parliament and exchanging gunfire with guards

Heroic Sergeant-at-Arms Kevin Vickers shot him dead

Below is the dead corporal pic.

Re: Pity: Pic Of Corporal Nathan Cirillo, A 24-year-old Father Shot By A Jihadist. by Nobody: 2:01am On Oct 23, 2014
I wonder what else is going on.in the Islam section. Hmmmm
Re: Pity: Pic Of Corporal Nathan Cirillo, A 24-year-old Father Shot By A Jihadist. by o42austino(m): 4:01am On Oct 23, 2014
if i ever hear that is a religion of peace again, i will declare war on u angryif i ever hear that is a religion of peace again, i will declare war on u
Re: Pity: Pic Of Corporal Nathan Cirillo, A 24-year-old Father Shot By A Jihadist. by o42austino(m): 4:01am On Oct 23, 2014
if i ever hear that is a religion of peace again, i will declare war on u angryif i ever hear that is a religion of peace again, i will declare war on u.
Re: Pity: Pic Of Corporal Nathan Cirillo, A 24-year-old Father Shot By A Jihadist. by moneybag100: 9:36am On Oct 23, 2014
o42austino:
if i ever hear that is a religion of peace again, i will declare war on u angryif i ever hear that is a religion of peace again, i will declare war on u.
War? Lol

(1) (Reply)

Afenifere Cautions Kwara Govt Over Yoruba Rulers / 9ice Gives Out Bottled Palm Wine & Alomo For Election Campaign / BREAKING: Pandemonium At The National Assembly, SSS ' Detains' Tambuwal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.