Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,067 members, 7,953,255 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:05 PM

Why I Abandoned My Kids For Eight Years – Father - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Abandoned My Kids For Eight Years – Father (3287 Views)

55 Persons Stole N1.34tr In Eight Years – FG / Lagos Assembly Reverses Pedro's Impeachment After Eight Years / Nigeria, Poorly Managed For Eight Years – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Abandoned My Kids For Eight Years – Father by seanet02: 8:32am On Oct 23, 2014
Ara lo ma pa e. Olobuku omo
ChiSun27:
SMH at Yoruba people's mentality.

God bless the school.

1 Like

Re: Why I Abandoned My Kids For Eight Years – Father by philantoxx(m): 8:33am On Oct 23, 2014
very touching
Re: Why I Abandoned My Kids For Eight Years – Father by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 23, 2014
NL ladies will not see anything wrong in a woman abandoning her 3kids for 8years, everyone is busy calling the man names.
bunch of hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Why I Abandoned My Kids For Eight Years – Father by remsonik(f): 8:56am On Oct 23, 2014
The woman is very wicked and heartless. Why would you abandon the kids for 8 years,even if you don't love your hubby again did the kids offend you too? The both of them were wrong,very wrong. I only pray the kids won't have to suffer anymore for their foolishness
Re: Why I Abandoned My Kids For Eight Years – Father by oweniwe(m): 9:04am On Oct 23, 2014
gunuvi:
the man bleeped up but Nigeria has a greater blame

what has nigeria got to do with it?

Is it nigeria that told him to go have three children when he could have been better off with one or two?

I'm sure he's not d only one in dat kinda situation.... But the others didnt abandone their children so he has no excuse.
Re: Why I Abandoned My Kids For Eight Years – Father by juman(m): 9:08am On Oct 23, 2014
See sufferness.
Re: Why I Abandoned My Kids For Eight Years – Father by sademola: 9:11am On Oct 23, 2014
2cato:
to prove to you that i dont hate Yoruba people i will like to ask for ur hand in marriage.
Please kindly accept

Ask for what? I hope you know that not all contributors are kids! So, kidding stuff could be done at the joke forum. The topic is a serious one that affects a father, three lovely kids and a school management.
Re: Why I Abandoned My Kids For Eight Years – Father by 2cato: 9:36am On Oct 23, 2014
sademola:

Ask for what? I hope you know that not all contributors are kids! So, kidding stuff could be done at the joke forum. The topic is a serious one that affects a father, three lovely kids and a school management.

my take on the issue is that our women (nigerian) are fond of doing such. No matter what b4 a woman should ever think of quiting her marriage with children she should have consider her children and take them along with her. So i still love you.
Re: Why I Abandoned My Kids For Eight Years – Father by Martiyu(m): 10:21am On Oct 23, 2014
ChiSun27:
SMH at Yoruba people's mentality.

God bless the school.

no one has ever needed rehabilitation like u do
Re: Why I Abandoned My Kids For Eight Years – Father by ChiSun27(m): 12:47pm On Oct 23, 2014
seanet02:
Ara lo ma pa e. Olobuku omo

Ara gba kwa gi ebe ahu e'no!!!!!
Re: Why I Abandoned My Kids For Eight Years – Father by ChiSun27(m): 12:50pm On Oct 23, 2014
Martiyu:

no one has ever needed rehabilitation like u do

Ara gba kwa gi ebe ahu e'no!!!!!
Re: Why I Abandoned My Kids For Eight Years – Father by ChiSun27(m): 12:54pm On Oct 23, 2014
sademola:

What has tribe got to do with this, dumb head?

Na me you dey curse Take time oooo!!!
Re: Why I Abandoned My Kids For Eight Years – Father by IGBOSON1: 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2014
So where exactly were the children sleeping during the holidays......the dormitories or staff quarters? I just hope they've not been abused in any way! sad
Re: Why I Abandoned My Kids For Eight Years – Father by egopersonified(f): 1:30pm On Oct 23, 2014
Abeg, lets hear word with all the why did you have them crooners. What if he had a job before and lost it? Where is the mother of the children? Yes, he should have looked for better options instead of abandoning them, after all there are couples in one room with five children, but he did what he thought best. Hope the school wont throw the kids out when he goes there.
Re: Why I Abandoned My Kids For Eight Years – Father by pickabeau1: 1:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
Gabbysky:

Nwanne, God bless you too much. You spoke my mind here completely.
You should leave politics section ooo, lolzzzz,
This is one of the reasons I fell in love with you.

BTW where is TEHN when you need them please, I wanna donate a token to those kids

please send an email to nairalandcharity@gmail.com

TEHN is in the process of finalising plans for the annual charity flight

Your support will be appreciated
Re: Why I Abandoned My Kids For Eight Years – Father by StealthyMe(m): 4:20pm On Oct 23, 2014
Well,what can i say?

Poverty makes people think irrationally and abstractly...May God not allow us encoumter Poverty IJN sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Political Families Of The World / List Of The 105 Missing Soldiers. / See What Soldiers Did To A Pregnant Woman In Rivers State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.