Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

My Faince Is Always Chasing Me In The Dream With Cutlass - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Faince Is Always Chasing Me In The Dream With Cutlass (3271 Views)

Nigerian Cab Drivers Always Chasing Me! / A Rich Yoruba Guy Is Chasing Me / Why Re Men Always Chasing After Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Faince Is Always Chasing Me In The Dream With Cutlass by cokacoola(m): 6:54am On Oct 23, 2014
i have been dating this girl since 2years and finally decieded to propose to her this month and she acepted but the problem now is that ever since then, each time she is spending the night in my place she will be chasing me with cultlass in my dreams and if i wake up frm the and look at her i will see her smilling in her sleep....pls i need urgent advice on this cry cry cry
Re: My Faince Is Always Chasing Me In The Dream With Cutlass by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 23, 2014
lol
Re: My Faince Is Always Chasing Me In The Dream With Cutlass by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 23, 2014
Guy u berra wake up

1 Like

Re: My Faince Is Always Chasing Me In The Dream With Cutlass by Floyd45(m): 7:07am On Oct 23, 2014
Before ur next dream prepare and arm yourself with an Armor tank. Full bullet proof, 20,000 rounds of live ammunition, one automatic ak 47, and finally one bazooka. Lets see who will be smilling when they wake up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Faince Is Always Chasing Me In The Dream With Cutlass by cephaswizzy(m): 7:11am On Oct 23, 2014
op u're writing faince instead of fiance
Re: My Faince Is Always Chasing Me In The Dream With Cutlass by Jaymima(f): 7:28am On Oct 23, 2014
Do not tell her of your dreams. Just casually ask her why she is always smiling in her sleep.

2 Likes

Re: My Faince Is Always Chasing Me In The Dream With Cutlass by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 23, 2014
Faince? Or you mean fiancée
Re: My Faince Is Always Chasing Me In The Dream With Cutlass by Baddo101(m): 8:02am On Oct 23, 2014
grin its a sign of love... infact una love na cutlass love....lolz.

but seriously, if ur story is true it could however mean somebody somewhre is using her image to torment you. whereas she mait not be aware of it. probably @ dat point she may b having sweet dreams about u. u can neva tell.

#my 1kobo advise. u sef carry cutlass near your bed b4 sleeping so u and d babe go fit fait chinese for ur dream.....lolz.

6 Likes

Re: My Faince Is Always Chasing Me In The Dream With Cutlass by cokacoola(m): 8:07am On Oct 23, 2014
Baddo101:

it could however mean somebody somewhre is using her image to torment you. whereas she mait not be aware of it. probably @ dat point she may b having sweet dreams about u.
thats what i have been thinking.... Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: My Faince Is Always Chasing Me In The Dream With Cutlass by jotey(m): 8:17am On Oct 23, 2014
lol

if u wake up u go siam dae smile grin
Re: My Faince Is Always Chasing Me In The Dream With Cutlass by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 23, 2014
Too much of NOLLYHOOD,

Just try wait one day and see what ll happen now

grin grin grin grin
Re: My Faince Is Always Chasing Me In The Dream With Cutlass by bolaino(m): 9:38am On Oct 23, 2014
cokacoola:
thats what i have been thinking.... Thanks bro
spirit husband using her face to scare you away, she has to be taken to a church for deliverance or something like that, it's not her pursuing you.
Re: My Faince Is Always Chasing Me In The Dream With Cutlass by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 23, 2014
Floyd45:
Before ur next dream prepare and arm yourself with an Armor tank. Full bullet proof, 20,000 rounds of live ammunition, one automatic ak 47, and finally one bazooka. Lets see who will be smilling when they wake up

Hahahahahhahahhahahhahahha
grin grin 'D
Re: My Faince Is Always Chasing Me In The Dream With Cutlass by adepiero: 10:03am On Oct 23, 2014
Another andyblaze student undecided
Re: My Faince Is Always Chasing Me In The Dream With Cutlass by publicenemy(m): 10:11am On Oct 23, 2014
Always pray with her before you sleep,and I advise that you talk to her about it so if there is anything she too can do about it on her own she may. Cos am not sure she is responsible for this.

And above all talk to your mother about it.

Talk to your mother about it
Talk to your mother about it
Talk to your mother about it.
Re: My Faince Is Always Chasing Me In The Dream With Cutlass by kingpin0308(m): 10:19am On Oct 23, 2014
praying is importance & fasting is essential.
Re: My Faince Is Always Chasing Me In The Dream With Cutlass by clean2: 10:47am On Oct 23, 2014
REPENT NOW OF YOUR SINFUL EVIL WAYS TO AVOID SPENDING YOUR ETERNITY IN HELL FIRE,,,,JESUS CHRIST LOVE AND WARN YOU TO REPENT AND CONVERT NOW TO AVOID HELL FIRE WHEN YOU DIE

1 Like

Re: My Faince Is Always Chasing Me In The Dream With Cutlass by Kx: 10:49am On Oct 23, 2014
If she kill u in ur dream, CANT YOU DIE FOR HER?
Re: My Faince Is Always Chasing Me In The Dream With Cutlass by major466(m): 11:06am On Oct 23, 2014
What if she also dreams of you chasing her with matched?
Re: My Faince Is Always Chasing Me In The Dream With Cutlass by tosyne2much(m): 11:08am On Oct 23, 2014
Read the top=» Enters thread=» Read the write up=» shook my head=» Unzip my trouser=» brought out my 14.5 inch Diccck full of cobwebs=» Pee on OP's head=» walks out of thread
Re: My Faince Is Always Chasing Me In The Dream With Cutlass by cokacoola(m): 12:27pm On Oct 23, 2014
tosyne2much:
Read the top=» Enters thread=» Read the write up=» shook my head=» Unzip my trouser=» brought out my 14.5 inch Diccck full of cobwebs=» Pee on OP's head=» walks out of thread
DRY cry
Re: My Faince Is Always Chasing Me In The Dream With Cutlass by APRIDE(m): 12:33pm On Oct 23, 2014
cephaswizzy:
op u're writing faince instead of fiance

You got the message right?
Re: My Faince Is Always Chasing Me In The Dream With Cutlass by mekzyjoe(m): 12:51pm On Oct 23, 2014
Op story for d gods..wat nxt

Re: My Faince Is Always Chasing Me In The Dream With Cutlass by cephaswizzy(m): 1:06pm On Oct 23, 2014
APRIDE:

You got the message right?
yea
Re: My Faince Is Always Chasing Me In The Dream With Cutlass by boxer022(m): 5:24pm On Oct 23, 2014
cokacoola:
i have been dating this girl since 2years and finally decieded to propose to her this month and she acepted but the problem now is that ever since then, each time she is spending the night in my place she will be chasing me with cultlass in my dreams and if i wake up frm the and look at her i will see her smilling in her sleep....pls i need urgent advice on this cry cry cry
My brother if you must know the truth, I will tell it to you. Two things are involved, it is either she has a spiritual husband who uses her face to torment you this is as a result of the spiritual husband not happy with you marrying his wife. Or God is using that as a medium to show you that you should not how into that marriage or face danger. In any case I advice you talk to her of your dreams and your findings each time you wake up, if she is really willing to go on with you then you need to look for a solution go that problem.
Re: My Faince Is Always Chasing Me In The Dream With Cutlass by Joshuadon: 5:27pm On Oct 23, 2014
both of you needs deliverance with immediate effect....
Re: My Faince Is Always Chasing Me In The Dream With Cutlass by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 23, 2014
Nigerian film...
Re: My Faince Is Always Chasing Me In The Dream With Cutlass by cowgirl9090: 5:35pm On Oct 23, 2014
Really?! cheesy
Re: My Faince Is Always Chasing Me In The Dream With Cutlass by DaizyJims(m): 6:01pm On Oct 23, 2014
This is what happens when you watch too much of Nollywood movies. Berra wake up nigga.

1 Like

Re: My Faince Is Always Chasing Me In The Dream With Cutlass by dagentility(f): 7:42pm On Oct 23, 2014
U seriously need deliverance.
Re: My Faince Is Always Chasing Me In The Dream With Cutlass by GoodFaith: 8:00pm On Oct 23, 2014
Pray with her before you go to bed
Put your bible on your pillow
Re: My Faince Is Always Chasing Me In The Dream With Cutlass by Keypha(m): 9:46pm On Oct 23, 2014
Na witchcraft, they don't want you to get marry, 2, it might be her spiritual husband is chasing you, she need deliverance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Beat Your Wife/girl Friend Without Touching Her / Height : When Do You Say Someone Is Tall Or Short .... / I Want To Breakup With Her But I Don't Know How.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.