Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,815 members, 7,827,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks (26742 Views)

Free Flow Of Yuan In Nigerian Banks - What You Need To Know / 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks by richardjemedafe1(m): 7:18am On Oct 24, 2014
Ty
Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks by Juliaann(f): 7:21am On Oct 24, 2014
How many times this topic will make FP

btw I am team I Dey Your back when am in a good mood but team no protocol when I mean businessgrin grin

4 Likes

Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks by englishmart(m): 7:23am On Oct 24, 2014
Mtscheew. Which kain mods we get here sef?
Some mods will go offline for months. Just to return and start moving old front-paged topics to front-page. This is duplication and it's not good for the economy

4 Likes

Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks by kendrick93(m): 7:24am On Oct 24, 2014
i will say i belong in group 1.. i'
m always without a pen
Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks by cindyswit(f): 7:25am On Oct 24, 2014
Hahahahahaha I fink I belong to d NO PROTOCOL TEAM OOOO Abeg no tym to waste lol
Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks by odepacy: 7:26am On Oct 24, 2014
Really, very funny and it is real
Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks by kendrick93(m): 7:26am On Oct 24, 2014
irunobo2:
I just found a guy who is capable of satisfying me sexually. Right now we just had the early morning sex and I'm pleased. Its sweet and I'm happy he knows how to fvck me. I'm really lucky. smiley
are u ok?
Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks by M4gunners: 7:27am On Oct 24, 2014
#2 is very real.#3 is not just bad in my opinion but also uncivilised.In banks is even better.It is worst in filling stations when you want to buy fuel.
Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 24, 2014
Haven't we all seen this sort of topic before? These mods are really f****** up big time angry

2 Likes

Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks by newguy1(m): 7:27am On Oct 24, 2014
6.voice of the people.i so much detest dem for real u see dem complainin about d service d bank provide how slow dey r , swearing dey r not coming bac but for real we r all grownup if u dont like dir service their r other banks n some do forget dat u cant have like 3 cashier attending to over 50 customers n expect within 10min it will b ur turn u been on number 30, some customer sometime even slow down d line with their silly ignorance on what they came to do in d bank.
Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks by duni04(m): 7:27am On Oct 24, 2014
I'm a 1 and 6 grin
Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks by duni04(m): 7:29am On Oct 24, 2014
newguy1:
6.voice of the people.i so much detest dem for real u see dem complainin about d service d bank provide how slow dey r , swearing dey r not coming bac but for real we r all grownup if u dont like dir service their r other banks n some do forget dat u cant have like 3 cashier attending to over 50 customers n expect within 10min it will b ur turn u been on number 30, some customer sometime even slow down d line with their silly ignorance on what they came to do in d bank.
Have u been on a GT bank queue b4?
Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks by debosola(f): 7:30am On Oct 24, 2014
O.p forgot to add this

"Those that ask if the queue is for deposit or withdrawal"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks by clemz88(m): 7:30am On Oct 24, 2014
Y must they repeat this? I thought it made front page sometimes ago. Mods please try to put topic that are sensible on frontpage instead of just compiling junks for us on fp. Because there are better topics that are educating on other thread.
Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks by LilPeezy(m): 7:33am On Oct 24, 2014
How many times una one post dis shit sef....Anyway I don't comment on bullshit@ma age.......I hv done dah once....So f*ck off
Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks by perfectcrush(m): 7:34am On Oct 24, 2014
The ones dat av no businex with the bank, probably dey came in company of someone, but to avoid being noticed by the bank security, dey pretend as if dey gat deal in d bank by stayin on the queue, or findin somewhere to sit
Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks by englishmart(m): 7:34am On Oct 24, 2014
irunobo2:
I just found a guy who is capable of satisfying me sexually. Right now we just had the early morning sex and I'm pleased. Its sweet and I'm happy he knows how to fvck me. I'm really lucky. smiley
hey fool! Stick to your promiscuity and stop derailing threads here. Your boyfriend is a horse. So? How is that our business? Unnecessary Attention seeking is a silly business. Get reasonable and stop fooling around.

Meanwhile where are the mods?
She deserves to be banned for contravening rule no.1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks by Antell95(m): 7:34am On Oct 24, 2014
Stale
Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks by Antell95(m): 7:35am On Oct 24, 2014
arvinsloane:
How many times will this topic be on frontpage... ? I give up

cry
Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks by debosola(f): 7:36am On Oct 24, 2014
Hadeyeancah:

6 Types of People You Meet in Nigerian Banks

1. The Pen Borrowers: They never have a pen. These people are quick to say, "Please, borrow me your Biro" and once you give them your pen, just forget about it because that's the last of them you'll see, except if you're extremely lucky.

2. The "I dey ur Back" Team: Immediately they enter the bank, even before picking a slip (withdrawal or deposit), they are already asking who the last person on queue is. And before you answer, they'll say "I'm at your back." In most cases, 9 people will tell you, "Bros, I dey ur back." At the end of the day, you end up settling dispute between the person wey dey d back of person wey dey ur back.

3. The No protocol team: This kind of people don't even care who the last person on queue is. "First come first served" don't make any meaning to them. Immediately they come in, they just walk up to the manager, who offers them a seat, and within 5 mins they've completed there transactions while u go still dey dere dey grow grey hair for queue. (Dearis God oooo!)

4. The Bank Door rejectees: These category will always have problem with the bank door. You'll see them removing their belts, car keys, mobile phones etc and yet the machine keeps shouting "Bro, pls go back". Oga, next time come into bank naked! Biko, he go allow u in... LOL!

5. The slip wasters: These kind of people can waste slip 4Nigeria! To fill the withdrawal slip or deposit slip na JAMB questions? You'll see them cancelling, tearing, squeezing & taking another one. To write common 3,780 Naira in words na gobe. The so called "undergraduates " are the leader of this group. Na wa o.

6. The Voice of the People: These are the rebel leaders of the banking hall. "The queue is not moving na". "Yes, It's true. These people are just lazy". "I mean, this is arrant nonsense! I've been here for 59 min! This bank is a crap. I will close down my account and find a better bank" Come tomorrow, you go see am again for queue wit big goggle... speaking grammar. Bros, na only you waka come?

Okay, which group do you belong to in these 6? No lie o.
Remember, dearis God o!
Oya add urs......

7.Those that ask what the day's date is

8. Those that ask to help fill their tellers

9. Those that ask if the queue is for deposit or withdrawal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks by bruno419(m): 7:37am On Oct 24, 2014
this topic don make fp b4 na.....mods una dey compete?
Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks by pyyxxaro: 7:38am On Oct 24, 2014
The ones who are just there to FART inside FIRST BANK ,especially when there's a serious queue embarassed

1 Like

Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks by edgyslim: 7:38am On Oct 24, 2014
adebayour26:
Guy, u just copied my thread...this is extremely a bad idea.

www.nairaland.com/1953015/6-types-people-meet-banking

I knew I had seen it before.
Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks by Btruth: 7:38am On Oct 24, 2014
Even some people spying on your teller when written as if we are in the exam hall.....lol.
Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks by Ochek: 7:40am On Oct 24, 2014
adonbilivit:
some na to dey look woman yanshh

Adonbilivit

2 Likes

Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks by arbbiegold(f): 7:41am On Oct 24, 2014
Hadeyeancah:

6 Types of People You Meet in Nigerian Banks

1. The Pen Borrowers: They never have a pen. These people are quick to say, "Please, borrow me your Biro" and once you give them your pen, just forget about it because that's the last of them you'll see, except if you're extremely lucky.

2. The "I dey ur Back" Team: Immediately they enter the bank, even before picking a slip (withdrawal or deposit), they are already asking who the last person on queue is. And before you answer, they'll say "I'm at your back." In most cases, 9 people will tell you, "Bros, I dey ur back." At the end of the day, you end up settling dispute between the person wey dey d back of person wey dey ur back.

3. The No protocol team: This kind of people don't even care who the last person on queue is. "First come first served" don't make any meaning to them. Immediately they come in, they just walk up to the manager, who offers them a seat, and within 5 mins they've completed there transactions while u go still dey dere dey grow grey hair for queue. (Dearis God oooo!)

4. The Bank Door rejectees: These category will always have problem with the bank door. You'll see them removing their belts, car keys, mobile phones etc and yet the machine keeps shouting "Bro, pls go back". Oga, next time come into bank naked! Biko, he go allow u in... LOL!

5. The slip wasters: These kind of people can waste slip 4Nigeria! To fill the withdrawal slip or deposit slip na JAMB questions? You'll see them cancelling, tearing, squeezing & taking another one. To write common 3,780 Naira in words na gobe. The so called "undergraduates " are the leader of this group. Na wa o.

6. The Voice of the People: These are the rebel leaders of the banking hall. "The queue is not moving na". "Yes, It's true. These people are just lazy". "I mean, this is arrant nonsense! I've been here for 59 min! This bank is a crap. I will close down my account and find a better bank" Come tomorrow, you go see am again for queue wit big goggle... speaking grammar. Bros, na only you waka come?

Okay, which group do you belong to in these 6? No lie o.
Remember, dearis God o!
Oya add urs......

na I dey ur back team I dey. I usually fill deposit slips on queue shocked
Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks by Ochek: 7:41am On Oct 24, 2014
pyyxxaro:
The ones who are just there to FART inside FIRST BANK ,especially when there's a serious queue embarassed

That is called crowd control
Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:42am On Oct 24, 2014
The list is not complete: There are those in the banking hall who asks today's date, spelling of this and that, those who chill inside the bank when it is raining and those who prefers the banking hall toilet as a temporary excuse myself platform
Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In Nigerian Banks by adonbilivit: 7:42am On Oct 24, 2014
Ochek:

Adonbilivit
pinshures on tha way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info / Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me / NACCIMA Proposes Naira For ECOWAS Single Currency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.