Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,442 members, 7,823,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

No Fuel In Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Fuel In Anambra (1408 Views)

"Boko Haram Producing Fuel In Sambisa" / Breaking!! No Fuel Subsidy In 2016 - Federal Government!! / Why Is There No Fuel Scarcity In The South East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Fuel In Anambra by Provie(m): 9:38am On Oct 23, 2014
We woke up this morning to the ugly discovery that all filling stations in Anambra are shut and nobody is selling fuel.

Even the NNPC filling stations have stopped selling too. I've made phone calls which show that the situation is the same all tru the State. Motorists and cyclists here are running from pillar to post. Commuters are stranded.

However, I put a call through to my friend in Enugu who said everything is normal there. Can someone plz tell us what is happening, whether this is a local problem or it also involves other states too.

------------

Update: 9.20am
Few stations are now selling fuel for between N200 and N400 per litre.

1 Like

Re: No Fuel In Anambra by cjrane: 12:11pm On Oct 23, 2014
pichures or it didn't happen.!

4 Likes

Re: No Fuel In Anambra by gerald09(m): 12:18pm On Oct 23, 2014
Its true I am in Anambra State nw and I will be goin to enugu to get fuel, rumors has it that the state task force are allegedly accusing fuel stations for fixing their pumps thus cheating motorist/consumers. Still waiting on the true facts

1 Like

Re: No Fuel In Anambra by Provie(m): 12:37pm On Oct 23, 2014
gerald09:
Its true I am in Anambra State nw and I will be goin to enugu to get fuel, rumors has it that the state task force are allegedly accusing fuel stations for fixing their pumps thus cheating motorist/consumers. Still waiting on the true facts

Another version says they are protesting some levy imposed on them by the State government. Even the few black marketers that attempted to sell have been prohibited. I am on my way to Imo State to buy.
Re: No Fuel In Anambra by egift(m): 12:48pm On Oct 23, 2014
Felicia Hair flowing from Abuja to Anambra grin grin grin

Vote Buhari and get a system that works and a government that will labour Day and Night to provide Nigerians equal opportunity to thrive.

Stick with Jonathan for more Stealing, Looting and hardship.

The choice is yours - Sentiments will do you no good.

5 Likes

Re: No Fuel In Anambra by shizzleStar: 1:14pm On Oct 23, 2014
^FOOL

11 Likes

Re: No Fuel In Anambra by Collynzo29: 1:21pm On Oct 23, 2014
egift:
Felicia Hair flowing from Abuja to Anambra grin grin grin

Vote Buhari and get a system that works and a government that will labour Day and Night to provide Nigerians equal opportunity to thrive.

Stick with Jonathan for more Stealing, Looting and hardship.

The choice is yours - Sentiments will do you no good.
Emma why did you abandon your webmaster hustles to collect crumbs from the table of APC?
I hope you don't burst a nerve because of Jonathan.

4 Likes

Re: No Fuel In Anambra by egift(m): 1:48pm On Oct 23, 2014
Collynzo29:
Emma why did you abandon your webmaster hustles to collect crumbs from the table of APC?
I hope you don't burst a nerve because of Jonathan.

Chino, vote for Buhari - for a better Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: No Fuel In Anambra by VICTORCIZA(m): 3:45pm On Oct 23, 2014
What concern Gej in this matter
Get a job, No!
jobless ingrate

3 Likes

Re: No Fuel In Anambra by Collynzo29: 5:02pm On Oct 23, 2014
egift:

Chino, vote for Buhari - for a better Nigeria.
Ezeani, invest more of your time in your dwindling web design career, being an APC internet thug is a job without security.

2 Likes

Re: No Fuel In Anambra by egift(m): 5:06pm On Oct 23, 2014
Collynzo29:

Ezeani, invest more of your time in your dwindling web design career, being an APC internet thug is a job without security.

It is Ezeali, Mr. Contractor. grin grin grin
Re: No Fuel In Anambra by Collynzo29: 5:18pm On Oct 23, 2014
egift:

It is Ezeali, Mr. Contractor. grin grin grin
Alright Emmanuel Ezeali.
You have seriously lost focus.
After February 2015, APC will stop paying you. Don't you think it is time to start dusting your programming and web design tools?
Re: No Fuel In Anambra by egift(m): 5:45pm On Oct 23, 2014
@Collynzo29:

Chino, we know your trademark - whenever you go to any State to ask for contract, when they turn you down, you snap all their dirty places and post it on Nairaland to mock them.

Buhari is supported by real Nigerians not ghosts. My identity is not the issue here.

- I was the 3rd position in Nairaland Graphic Design. My full name and number is there.
- I have many Nairaland members as my client (Graphics, Web Development, etc). Many I have met and worked with in person.
Re: No Fuel In Anambra by collynzo82: 10:56pm On Oct 24, 2014
egift:
@Collynzo29:

Chino, we know your trademark - whenever you go to any State to ask for contract, when they turn you down, you snap all their dirty places and post it on Nairaland to mock them.

Buhari is supported by real Nigerians not ghosts. My identity is not the issue here.

- I was the 3rd position in Nairaland Graphic Design. My full name and number is there.
- I have many Nairaland members as my client (Graphics, Web Development, etc). Many I have met and worked with in person.

Bro, That moniker is not Chino. stop wasting your time with that idiat called Amadi Collins Obinna, He is a roadside welder in Portharcourt, you will donate money for him when you see him. Ignore him pls.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Stop Celebrating Boko Haram Attacks To Prove Jonathan’s Incompetence –nelson / Lagos APC Aspirants Set For Gov Primaries / The Crimes Of Buhari-wole Soyinka (MUST READ)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.