Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Buhari's Own Words Disqualify Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Own Words Disqualify Him (3294 Views)

Saraki Seeks To Stall Trial Again, Asks Judge To Disqualify Self / If This Is Jonathan’s Helipad Then Buhari’s Own Is Extremely Expensive (PHOTOS) / Buhari Spoken English, Age And Lack Of Certificate Is Enough To Disqualify Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Own Words Disqualify Him by theMerovingian: 9:55am On Oct 23, 2014
One must take this into consideration when deciding on who to vote for in next year's elections.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari's Own Words Disqualify Him by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 23, 2014
sharia is only applicable to Nigerian Muslims! so if Muslims want it what's your problem?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Own Words Disqualify Him by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:59am On Oct 23, 2014
Kill urself...

That's wot'll give him the edge now cos a vast majority of christians biliv in him, and all muslims will want him..
That leaves ur daft master with little numbers of bigoted catholic devotees up east!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Own Words Disqualify Him by theMerovingian: 10:11am On Oct 23, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
Kill urself...

That's wot'll give him the edge now cos a vast majority of christians biliv in him, and all muslims will want him..
That leaves ur daft master with little numbers of bigoted catholic devotees up east!
You really have nothing to go one with...just emotions. I did not insult anyone in my post whereas you...throwing out words like daft, and bigoted. It has been my experience that those with little supporting facts are usually they ones to resort readily to insults.

In any case, not all Muslims want him. Or are Kwankwaso and Atiku non-Muslims. As for majority of Christians, we shall see.

19 Likes

Re: Buhari's Own Words Disqualify Him by egift(m): 10:13am On Oct 23, 2014
I am a Christian and I will vote for Buhari. I refuse to fall victim to the clumsy campaign of criminals and parasites who sucking up the fortunes of Nigeria and are doing all they can not to go to jail.

Jonathan and his supporters are planting the seeds of Hate to divide Nigerians and steal yet another 4 years where Stealing is Not Corruption. God forbid.

God bless Buhari. God bless Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Own Words Disqualify Him by OlisahMETU: 10:17am On Oct 23, 2014
Buhari has already lost b4 the elections. All hands must be on deck to checkmate the ussual blood letting that follow his abysmal political loss at the polls!cool

21 Likes

Re: Buhari's Own Words Disqualify Him by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:25am On Oct 23, 2014
OlisahMETU:
Buhari has already lost b4 the elections. All hands must be on deck to checkmate the ussual blood letting that follow his abysmal political loss at the polls!cool

The Nigerian army is now more than ever ready for such eventualities.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari's Own Words Disqualify Him by eunisam: 10:26am On Oct 23, 2014
Don't borther about that, BUHARI is a failure already.just thumb print where the unbrella logo is locate.

Join Jonathan Journey #J.J.j

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Own Words Disqualify Him by clean2: 10:29am On Oct 23, 2014
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending eternity in hell fire when you die,,,Jesus christ love and warn you to repent and convert to christianity now to avoid hell fire when you die

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Own Words Disqualify Him by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 23, 2014
egift:
I am a Christian and I will vote for Buhari. I refuse to fall victim to the clumsy campaign of criminals and parasites who sucking up the fortunes of Nigeria and are doing all they can not to go to jail.

Jonathan and his supporters are planting the seeds of Hate to divide Nigerians and steal yet another 4 years where Stealing is Not Corruption. God forbid.

Are you a staff in Nairaland?

21 Likes

Re: Buhari's Own Words Disqualify Him by xtervaganza(m): 10:38am On Oct 23, 2014
For some strange reasons which UI don't even know , I just dislike this buhari man

And his face looks like that of the wicked witch

11 Likes

Re: Buhari's Own Words Disqualify Him by TippyTop(m): 10:42am On Oct 23, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

He's not a staff but the resident idi0t grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Buhari's Own Words Disqualify Him by egift(m): 10:45am On Oct 23, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

PDP Blueprint: Blackmail, Ridicule, Character Assassination, Insults, Lies, Defamation, etc. We all know the methods of the members of the Coven.

Try again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Own Words Disqualify Him by egift(m): 10:47am On Oct 23, 2014
xtervaganza:
For some strange reasons which UI don't even know , I just dislike this buhari man

And his face looks like that of the wicked witch

Yeah, you just love handsome, fat Vampires. grin
Re: Buhari's Own Words Disqualify Him by 1shortblackboy: 11:15am On Oct 23, 2014
egift:

PDP Blueprint: Blackmail, Ridicule, Character Assassination, Insults, Lies, Defamation, etc. We all know the methods of the members of the Coven.

Try again.
leave story did he or did he not say what is in the paper. if he did i will really reconsider voting for him

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Own Words Disqualify Him by menix(m): 11:33am On Oct 23, 2014
Buhari pls wait 4 2019, so dat I wuld ve saved enuf 2 fly my family out of 9ja.

Have noticed this, every Buhari's supporter have issues wiv anger mgt. Is d proverbial "Birds of same feather flock 2geda" really a fact.
Cous I've contested it.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari's Own Words Disqualify Him by Descartes: 11:37am On Oct 23, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

shocked shocked lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Own Words Disqualify Him by Descartes: 11:39am On Oct 23, 2014
menix:
Buhari pls wait 4 2019, so dat I wuld ve saved enuf 2 fly my family out of 9ja.

Have noticed this, every Buhari's supporter have issues wiv anger mgt. Is d proverbial "Birds of same feather flock 2geda" really a fact.
Cous I've contested it.
I thought was the only one who noticed such. Very pathetic. angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Own Words Disqualify Him by brown3: 11:45am On Oct 23, 2014
egift:

Try again.
guy how do u pay ur bills? U always on nairaland 24 7.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari's Own Words Disqualify Him by buchi4action(m): 11:45am On Oct 23, 2014
e: #TeamBuhari by buchi4action(m): 9:24am
Enough of all this rantting, ...
where are the youths of this great nation?
For how long shall we fold our hands watching these old born to rule leaders leading us?
Don't we have a qualified capable youth who will decide on the fate of this our great nation?
our house of reps,house of assemblly, senate......etc are full of old men,
the most painful part is that 99.8% national confrence delegates are old men and women.
the future of this country starts today, lets vote out ALL this old born to rule men come 2015 no matter his party....WE NEED YOUTH COME 2015..
#saynotooldmen#
Re: Buhari's Own Words Disqualify Him by vanbonattel: 11:51am On Oct 23, 2014
Happy birthday to Muhammadu_Buhari, he turns 89 years on Friday this week. Congratulations and please keep off from aso rock, dont pull another yar adua on us grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Own Words Disqualify Him by Myself2(m): 11:54am On Oct 23, 2014
ONCE A FAILURE,FOREVER A FAILURE
That is the summary of Buhari's attempt to ruke Nigeria again

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Own Words Disqualify Him by southsouthman: 12:07pm On Oct 23, 2014
THE 1984 COUP WAS TO AVOID BUHARI JAIL TIME. VERA IFUDU SACKED, COMPENSATED FOR REVEALING PANEL BOSS OLUSOLA SARAKI'S INVESTIGATION AND TRACE OF FUNDS TO BUHARI'S LONDON MIDLAND BANK ACCOUNT. Femi Aribisala.

"Under Buhari’s watch as Petroleum Minister in the late 1970s, $2.8 billion (worth billions of naira today) was missing from the NNPC account. The matter was subject to Senate investigation under the chairmanship of Olusola Saraki in 1983. But before the report could be dealt with, Buhari conveniently overthrew the Shagari government in a military coup d’état.

Vera Ifudu, an NTA newscaster, revealed that Saraki told her in an interview that the missing money was traced to Buhari’s account at Midland Bank in London. For this disclosure, Vera was summarily sacked by the NTA. However, she appealed against her dismissal in court and won. She even received a handsome financial compensation for wrongful dismissal from the NTA."

Can an APC person deny that a panel was not set up by Shagari and that Vera Ifudu was not sacked wrongfully and that she won a courtcase against NTA?

FACTS ARE SACRED.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Own Words Disqualify Him by VICTORCIZA(m): 1:09pm On Oct 23, 2014
egift:

Try again.
shut up and stop sounding senseless!!!
you spend all your time here talking rubbish from sun rise to sun set.
Get your self a job! YIMU

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Own Words Disqualify Him by talkintruth: 1:27pm On Oct 23, 2014
egift:

I hope you get an appointment from APC with your present pay. Because you have done more than you were been paid for.

Oga u dey try.

Spend half of this time to talk about your business and you will better.................................lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Own Words Disqualify Him by shizzleStar: 1:30pm On Oct 23, 2014
FACTS are indeed sacred.

It s only APC paid goons like egiftgoat who sleep on nairaland that will want the truth to be wished away

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Own Words Disqualify Him by shizzleStar: 1:35pm On Oct 23, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
Kill urself...

You are nothing but a very pathetic IDDIOTT. So only Catholics support GEJ? and the multitude of northerners who support him are also bigoted muslims isnt it?

BAR..STARD.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Own Words Disqualify Him by SLIDEwaxie(m): 3:16pm On Oct 23, 2014
shizzleStar:
You are nothing but a very pathetic IDDIOTT. So only Catholics support GEJ? and the multitude of northerners who support him are also bigoted muslims isnt it?

BAR..STARD.
you see, a bastard is actually a word that doesn't exist with me..

It is a word used to describe a person who happens not to live with his father. Actually, he's not that he doesn't have a father, but he's just living with another one..

Now, did u av orgazms calling 'bastard' cos I didn't even blink!

I hope ur fada is a bastard grin grin
Re: Buhari's Own Words Disqualify Him by shizzleStar: 3:22pm On Oct 23, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
you see, a bastard is actually a word that doesn't exist with me..

It is a word used to describe a person who happens not to live with his father. Actually, he's not that he doesn't have a father, but he's just living with another one..

Now, did u av orgazms calling 'bastard' cos I didn't even blink!

I hope ur fada is a bastard grin grin
bla...bla...i only reach orga,sm when i'm about to come inside your sister.

You wouldnt know bar.stard exists with you cos your mother didnt bother telling you, because your father was a bar.stard just as his own father was as well

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Own Words Disqualify Him by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 23, 2014
egift:

Try again.

Simple question, did your master buhari say those published words or not?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Own Words Disqualify Him by theMerovingian: 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
Like I said: Buhari's Own Words Disqualify Him

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Own Words Disqualify Him by karlmax2: 4:47pm On Oct 23, 2014
theMerovingian:
Like I said: Buhari's Own Words Disqualify Him
he was defending his dead boss that he laundered money for through ptf.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Killed Ambrose Ali / Ekweremadu,34 Other Senators Who May Not Return In 2015 [see List] / Why We Can’t Proceed With Election – Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.