Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,359 members, 7,954,467 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:37 PM

Buhari's Own Words Disqualify Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Own Words Disqualify Him (3357 Views)

Saraki Seeks To Stall Trial Again, Asks Judge To Disqualify Self / If This Is Jonathan’s Helipad Then Buhari’s Own Is Extremely Expensive (PHOTOS) / Buhari Spoken English, Age And Lack Of Certificate Is Enough To Disqualify Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Own Words Disqualify Him by omoiseselagba: 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2014
egift:
I am a Christian and I will vote for Buhari. I refuse to fall victim to the clumsy campaign of criminals and parasites who sucking up the fortunes of Nigeria and are doing all they can not to go to jail.

Jonathan and his supporters are planting the seeds of Hate to divide Nigerians and steal yet another 4 years where Stealing is Not Corruption. God forbid.

God bless Buhari. God bless Nigeria.
JAH BLESS YOU.YI O DA FUN E TI OPO.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Own Words Disqualify Him by omoiseselagba: 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2014
clean2:
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending eternity in hell fire when you die,,,Jesus christ love and warn you to repent and convert to christianity now to avoid hell fire when you die
YOU MUST BE MADDDDDD
Re: Buhari's Own Words Disqualify Him by major466(m): 5:09pm On Oct 23, 2014
Gen Buhari has always been a religious fantastic. The best thing for him to do is to go home and attend to his cows.
Re: Buhari's Own Words Disqualify Him by Caseless: 5:12pm On Oct 23, 2014
azeezlateefah:
sharia is only applicable to Nigerian Muslims! so if Muslims want it what's your problem?
perfect words from the ppl's general.
Btw, what has sharia got to do with non-muslims?
Re: Buhari's Own Words Disqualify Him by xtervaganza(m): 5:24pm On Oct 23, 2014
egift:

Yeah, you just love handsome, fat Vampires. grin
stop quoting me, Mr Apc online dog
Re: Buhari's Own Words Disqualify Him by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:25pm On Oct 23, 2014
shizzleStar:
bla...bla...i only reach orga,sm when i'm about to come inside your sister.

You wouldnt know bar.stard exists with you cos your mother didnt bother telling you, because your father was a bar.stard just as his own father was as well
grin generally, I ain't nice with words, but I sure knws how to avoid being in the same shoes with a low lifer so I won't be mistaken as him..

But one fact, u dnt av to talk at me the way ur dad talked to your mother grin grin

U sound frustrated but I'll pass grin grin
Re: Buhari's Own Words Disqualify Him by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 23, 2014
azeezlateefah:
sharia is only applicable to Nigerian Muslims! so if Muslims want it what's your problem?

I have a problem with it Sir.
Sharia or any other law cannot superimpose the Nigerian law.

If it does that, the Nigeria have no laws.
Re: Buhari's Own Words Disqualify Him by shizzleStar: 8:59pm On Oct 23, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
grin generally, I ain't nice with words, but I sure knws how to avoid being in the same shoes with a low lifer so I won't be mistaken as him..

But one fact, u dnt av to talk at me the way ur dad talked to your mother grin grin

U sound frustrated but I'll pass grin grin
Of course i can see the pain hidden in your smile which you try to mask behind the smiley. What a deluded twerp, i munch idiotts like you for pass time, i don't pamper dumbheads so being nice to nincompoops like you is an abomination to me.

As per your father, i doubt if you ever knew him because you are a bar.stard, may be your mum didn't tell you, and so i can address you in a manner a master will address his slave
Re: Buhari's Own Words Disqualify Him by obijam(m): 9:31pm On Oct 23, 2014
U r funny, it didn't disqualify, not all.
Re: Buhari's Own Words Disqualify Him by igben(m): 9:44pm On Oct 23, 2014
azeezlateefah:

The entire northern Nigeria has both christians and moslem then why are they trying to create a caliphate?
Re: Buhari's Own Words Disqualify Him by richeso: 10:26pm On Oct 23, 2014
if the OP picture is true....

then i see grate WAR in Nigeria comes 2015

you can mark these words now..

they use the right person they know could do the job perfectly. - BUHARI
they pay thousands of internet hungry Arrow to post on nairaland and other foreign online news medium
they used and misguide the present government to make sure their ambition is reached
until the real Nigerians know what is going now earlier, else they pay with their LIVES.

only the wise understands.. the fools will keep quoting and commenting rubbish as paid to do.
Re: Buhari's Own Words Disqualify Him by Nobody: 3:23am On Oct 24, 2014
egift:
I am a Christian and I will vote for Buhari. I refuse to fall victim to the clumsy campaign of criminals and parasites who sucking up the fortunes of Nigeria and are doing all they can not to go to jail.

Jonathan and his supporters are planting the seeds of Hate to divide Nigerians and steal yet another 4 years where Stealing is Not Corruption. God forbid.

You are on your own "OYO". The Bible says with your mouth you are justified and with your mouth you are condemned Matt 12:37
Accepting Sharia as a Christian means that you have spiritually subjugated yourself to its principles and also it's punishments. Who knows what people who have been beheaded recently may have used their tongues to pronounce / say.
Re: Buhari's Own Words Disqualify Him by Nobody: 4:19am On Oct 24, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

Are you a staff in Nairaland?
I guess this is the best response so far to some of these guys/ladies. I'm suggesting this as a response to those who always run down this nation or the Presidency (Nigeria Symbol of Authority) by their utterances. May God bless Nigeria.
Re: Buhari's Own Words Disqualify Him by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:11am On Oct 24, 2014
shizzleStar:
twerp.... dumbheads.....nincompoops

As per your father, i doubt if you ever knew him because you are a bar.stard, may be your mum didn't tell you, and so i can address you in a manner a master will address his slave
first, did u even knw 'bastard' is not censored? Plus, that ain't the correct spelling..there is no 'r' after the first 'a'

Then biliv me, ur fantasies are a bit on the high side, making u a perfect candidate for the psychiatric section of ur general hospital...if u need a slave, u gotta ask ur mom to give birth to another sibling..

And i see the word 'bastard' is really givin u orgazm grin grin

U say it with such satisfaction like u've achieved some sort of a higher edge grin grin

I knew how it feels like hearing dt in ur household and u tot the pain it caused u will work on others...

Bad news dude, not everyone is bothered with sounds given weight by low intellects as u or ur dad who rings it in ur ears everytime..grin

See, to make u feel better, bastard is just a sound u decided to hurt urself with..it doesn't even bother me cos it's just used to describe a guy born out of wedlock grin grin

Now, u may sue and ask for refund from ur educational system cos those offensive choice of words u adopted up there can only work in ur village..it's jst like saying 'lass' instead of girl : old english...cool

Adopt words like: dunderhead, bimbo, asswipe, douchebag, person, gutterbrain and so on.. grin jeez, do u even watch TV or anything aside the village square wrestling match? grin grin u need to upgrade bro..

By the way, u or ur dad may choose a middlename outta all those I jes spelled out...anyone fits u well..biliv me, I knw
Re: Buhari's Own Words Disqualify Him by tonytony208(m): 5:51am On Oct 24, 2014
egift:

you have forgotten that those who sponsor buhari do so with stolen money. Do you want to tell me that fashola, aregbesola, oshiomole, amechi, tinubu, okorocha, atiku, obj, kwankwaso, et al are not corrupt? Do you think buhari will ever lay hands on them if he ever bcom president? Not on his life. So, what manner of anti-corruption fight can buhari do?

Then no one seems to bother about how corruption was the order of the day when buhari was the PTF head. in fact, the corruption charges against him were so much that the second republic senate under the leadership of senator saraki had to set up a probe panel against buhari. The government was however overthrown before the probe could be concluded, by buhari's henchmen. A man that couldnt curtail corruption in PTF, how will he be able to curtail it as nigeria's president?
Re: Buhari's Own Words Disqualify Him by egift(m): 6:09am On Oct 24, 2014
tonytony208:

you have forgotten that those who sponsor buhari do so with stolen money. Do you want to tell me that fashola, aregbesola, oshiomole, amechi, tinubu, okorocha, atiku, obj, kwankwaso, et al are not corrupt? Do you think buhari will ever lay hands on them if he ever bcom president? Not on his life. So, what manner of anti-corruption fight can buhari do?

Then no one seems to bother about how corruption was the order of the day when buhari was the PTF head. in fact, the corruption charges against him were so much that the second republic senate under the leadership of senator saraki had to set up a probe panel against buhari. The government was however overthrown before the probe could be concluded, by buhari's henchmen. A man that couldnt curtail corruption in PTF, how will he be able to curtail it as nigeria's president?

Nigerians are not electing Buhari as a Pastor. Rather we are electing a honest man to lead. Whatever evil you can lie about Buhari, Jonathan is already guilty of it in hundred fold (surrounded by bad guys, etc).

It only those that are hell-bent on impoverishing Nigeria that are running clumsy campaign against Buhari, just to stay out of jail and also perpetually keep looting Nigeria.

Vote for Buhari. Eliminate corruption and inject money being looted into the system for National Development.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Own Words Disqualify Him by AMINU4(m): 6:22am On Oct 24, 2014
[quote
author=eunisam post=27379216]Don't borther about that, BUHARI is a
failure already.just thumb print where the unbrella logo is locate.

Join Jonathan Journey #J.J.j[/quote]
as if jonathan govt have made any success in ur life.
Re: Buhari's Own Words Disqualify Him by queencalipso(f): 6:23am On Oct 24, 2014
Caseless:
perfect words from the ppl's general.
Btw, what has sharia got to do with non-muslims?
If you have ever lived in the north then you will understand how it will affec the christians. The hausa muslims will always fight you for not dressing like them worse still their kids will stone you and insult you for not beIng a part of their religion, they will call you naMes. Like. Arna. (Pegan worshiper) And when you respond hmm it will become a different story for you. I witessed the sharia crisis first hand and 2011 crisis after buhari lost. So you see my dear why me and many christians in the north will never vote for buhari even if he is the most diciplined and incorruptible man in nigeriam for the fact that he has the ability to engineer the killing of innocent people (crisis) is enough disqualification for us a man who is not willing to accept defeat without shedding innocent blood is not worthy to become a leader. A lot of igbos and other christain tribes even the yoruba muslims in the north are saying they will not stay for the election to hold because of fear of what the after math of the election will be. Because when the fight starts even the yoruba muslims are not spared because the hausas call them munapukai (betrayers) and so they are not true muslims. So many things to say but I will rest my case here.

Please o I did not intend to insult any body or any tribe nor religion o. Am just saying what I know.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Own Words Disqualify Him by eunisam: 8:38am On Oct 24, 2014
AMINU4:

as if jonathan govt have made any success in ur life.
as if you are a sadist!
Re: Buhari's Own Words Disqualify Him by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 24, 2014
azeezlateefah:
may lightning locate you anywhere you are........amen

Re: Buhari's Own Words Disqualify Him by codedguy1(m): 10:19am On Oct 24, 2014
egift:

Well this is ur opinion. The problem is that a muslim can be nice to you and all that but once his religion is involved he becomes intolerant.

They first tell you Sharia is for muslims alone which is fair, but later turn around to say if you do not conform with sharia you are an infidel and that automatically means you are the enemy if you don't comply.

ISIS is a good example, killing people in 2014 because they are not muslims and refuse to convert.

If Buhari truly said those things then he most likely believes it and if he gets to power he will do anything to propagate it. We have a constitution that they do not want to recognize by declaring Sharia in some parts of the North. It is sickening!

You can go ahead and vote Buhari even as a christian, it shows you are tolerant and are not blinded by religion which is a very good thing, but does the person you are rooting believe that you are his equall in terms of tolerating your own religion?

Am not going to talk about his corruption drive, someone already made it clear that all Atiku, Tinubu, Rochas and all are also corrupt, will buhari prosecute them and remember its a democracy not a military junta where he barks a command and it is carried out. He can't do that in a democracy.

The problem is Jonathan who has given chance for all this with his very tepid style of govt. Leaves us with little option.
Re: Buhari's Own Words Disqualify Him by Chongaiman: 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2014
azeezlateefah:

Voice of Jacob, hands of Esau!
Re: Buhari's Own Words Disqualify Him by Chongaiman: 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
I am a Christian and I will vote for Buhari. . .
I am a Christian and that makes me wary of Buhari. . .
Re: Buhari's Own Words Disqualify Him by tonytony208(m): 11:28pm On Oct 24, 2014
egift:

Nigerians are not electing Buhari as a Pastor. Rather we are electing a honest man to lead. Whatever evil you can lie about Buhari, Jonathan is already guilty of it in hundred fold (surrounded by bad guys, etc).

It only those that are hell-bent on impoverishing Nigeria that are running clumsy campaign against Buhari, just to stay out of jail and also perpetually keep looting Nigeria.

Vote for Buhari. Eliminate corruption and inject money being looted into the system for National Development.

you are just going around in a circle. You have written twice already that buhari will fight corruption. How will he do it? Is it by bitting the fingers that feed him? You wrote that he will send pple to jail. Will he also send tinubu, fashola, et al to prison?

The only thing buhari can campaign with is that he is not corrupt. With his role as PTF chairman, even that his singular cling is being taken away from him.

Buhari's decision to borrow money shows he can never be a good manager of the economy. If he couldn't use his head to think through other ways of raising fund aside taking loan, how will he be able to think a way through to better Nigeria's economy? If he becomes president, the first thing he will do is to look for money to pay the loan with interest. He won't even mind stealing to pay off his creditors.

(1) (2) (Reply)

You’ll Pay For Your Sins After Office, Jonathan Tells Amaechi / Next Senate President, Ahmad I. Lawal. Northeast. ? / TOO BAD!!! Ambode Removes Fashola’s Name From List Of Lagos Past Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.