Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,520 members, 7,954,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:28 PM

Would You Still Go Ahead With The Wedding? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Still Go Ahead With The Wedding? (3072 Views)

Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? / Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding / The Wedding Night Sex - Naija Romance Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Still Go Ahead With The Wedding? by acada111(f): 5:06am On Oct 25, 2014
Sleep with another man to gain favour for a foolish bf that can dump you tomorrow
All my brothers don get work finish undecided
Re: Would You Still Go Ahead With The Wedding? by Exponental(m): 6:30am On Oct 25, 2014
all she needed was to lose her virginity to d guy n go back to d boss. welll....virginity doesnt freak me though, i ve had my past too. she will be forgiven if she can swear to be faithful.
Re: Would You Still Go Ahead With The Wedding? by fairygeh(f): 7:54am On Oct 25, 2014
I wouldn't even do that for a guy in the first place, why sacrifice such for a guy who most probably after hearing the story would dump me undecided
Re: Would You Still Go Ahead With The Wedding? by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 25, 2014
Re: Would You Still Go Ahead With The Wedding? by Dahjhi: 9:40am On Dec 22, 2014
LogoDWhiz:
To be pragmatic,
she did a selfless thing.
Sacrificing her virginity to help her bf get employment.

She should have discussed it with the guy, if not, she should have at least allowed the guy to disvirgin her before sleeping with the boss.

Now she can't prove that she was a virgin at first.

Well, if i'm the guy and i get to know about this, i will forgive and forget, she did it for me, to save me from my jobless situation and i'm earning close to 1m per month. that's huge.

I don't really care if a girl is a virgin or not.
I look for a girl that complements me, love each other and we are perfect for each other.
like people saying the guy should quit the job doesn't know what 4years joblessness could be IN DIS OUR NIGERIA.. The did is already done menh. Forgiveness is the best thing.
Re: Would You Still Go Ahead With The Wedding? by AriDsexy(f): 11:00am On Dec 22, 2014
lomaxx:

Babe denied a nigga puss.y for 4 years only to give it to her boyfriend's boss in one fuc.king session.

4 bloody years of konji without resolution...

If I were the guy, it wouldn't even be the wedding.... it would be the job. How can you work with the only man that took your wife-to-be's virginity from you?

It is not even the virginity. I personally detest virgins for obvious and self-righteous reasons. It's the knowledge that my woman was fuc.ked by another man.

Despite temptations, I try as much as possible to stay faithful. And I deserve/expect the same from my woman. Anything other than that, it's a done deal.

To hell with such a job abeg.

To hell with the babe and the wedding as well.

There's more to life than earning 900,000 monthly without peace of mind and satisfaction.

No matter how difficult life may seem, there would be light at the end of the tunnel. It might only take time. But one day - a miracle would happen.

Mr Lomaxx,u made good points but seriously??

To hell with the job right??

Then again,if u hate vir.gins so much like u claim,why won't u just forgive,considering d fact that she didn't do it just for d sake of pleasure but to make u somebody!
Re: Would You Still Go Ahead With The Wedding? by AriDsexy(f): 11:03am On Dec 22, 2014
Dahjhi:
like people saying the guy should quit the job doesn't know what 4years joblessness could be IN DIS OUR NIGERIA.. The did is already done menh. Forgiveness is the best thing.

Thank you DJ,people just yap away nd don't put other things into consideration.

The girl in question,did it for his own good o.

Men...Smh.

1 Like

Re: Would You Still Go Ahead With The Wedding? by AriDsexy(f): 11:05am On Dec 22, 2014
fairygeh:
I wouldn't even do that for a guy in the first place, why sacrifice such for a guy who most probably after hearing the story would dump me undecided

200 likes!

When u read their comments here sef,u'll know the're not worth it.
Re: Would You Still Go Ahead With The Wedding? by Dahjhi: 11:55am On Dec 22, 2014
AriDsexy:

Thank you DJ,people just yap away nd don't put other things into consideration.

The girl in question,did it for his own good o.

Men...Smh.
1st 6month unemployed you go still dey catch fun.. 1st year you done turn to "boda follow me collect rain water if rain fall o"" (Dats what almost kill my friend) grin 2nd year you nor relevant in the family again.. 3rd year your friends child done dey call you uncle( if na for someone like me whey won't settle down if I nor get job.. And four years (sucide /extremist/ robbing thought go done mature for ya stomach.. Them come bring 900,000 job.. COMMON let's act real
Re: Would You Still Go Ahead With The Wedding? by lomaxx: 4:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
AriDsexy:

Then again,if u hate vir.gins so much like u claim, why won't u just forgive,considering d fact that she didn't do it just for d sake of pleasure but to make u somebody!

It would be very difficult to prove that. But even if it were true, it is a very grey area. I may not have an innate love for virgins, but sex with someone you love deeply is very 'sacred'. It's a bond that's meant to be only understood by the parties involved. I don't know what you know- but what I know is I would not be ale to hide my disregard, and discontentment for both any woman that falls into the unfortunate shoes of sleeping with another man to give me a 'life' and the 'life' she offers. It has set a very dangerous precedent for the relationship and is a wrong foundation to build any achievement on.

It's honorable to lay down your life for someone. But before you think of it ask yourself if WHAT you're laying down your life for is worth it.

The person may be worth it. The motive may be honorable. But the reason might be very dark.

Forgiving is a different kettle of fish.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Seven(7) Reasons Why Rich Guys Dont Take Broke Girls Serious / Relationship Without Trust / When She Jokes About You Vs When You Joke About Her..photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.