Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Would You Still Go Ahead With The Wedding? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Still Go Ahead With The Wedding? (3031 Views)

Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? / Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding / The Wedding Night Sex - Naija Romance Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Still Go Ahead With The Wedding? by Ibiyomee(f): 10:11am On Oct 23, 2014
HER VIRGINITY
You met and dated a girl when you were in the University, she was a virgin when you met her, and you both agreed not to have sex until your wedding night. The two of you became graduates but were jobless for 4yrs. However, after many years of suffering, she later secured a job for you in one big Company where you were paid close to N900,000 per month. Things were now going well with you and you finally proposed marriage to her, she accepted but after a few sec, tears began rolling down her cheeks. You asked her what the problem was and what you heard was...
I'M SORRY LOVE, AM NO LONGER A VIRGIN, I GAVE MY VIRGINITY TO YOUR BOSS BEFORE HE ACCEPTED TO EMPLOY YOU IN THE COMPANY. THAT'S THE ONLY CONDITION HE GAVE ME IF YOU MUST BE EMPLOYED OR YOU WOULD CONTINUE TO REMAIN JOBLESS"
Hmmm....
Assuming you were the guy, would you still go ahead with the wedding?
And as a lady, can u do such for your love?
As for me hell NO! And if i would then i will go give it to him(boyfriend) first before going to the boss.
LET'S HEAR YOUR OPINION NAIRALANDERS....
Re: Would You Still Go Ahead With The Wedding? by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 23, 2014
Story for the idols.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Still Go Ahead With The Wedding? by publicenemy(m): 10:18am On Oct 23, 2014
I will quit the job and break up with her.m
Re: Would You Still Go Ahead With The Wedding? by ammyluv2002(f): 10:20am On Oct 23, 2014
Nope! I can do anything to help my guy make it in life but I wouldn't trade away my pride for anyone that includes him....simple! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Would You Still Go Ahead With The Wedding? by lomaxx: 10:30am On Oct 23, 2014
Ibiyomee:
HER VIRGINITY
You met and dated a girl when you were in the University, she was a virgin when you met her, and you both agreed not to have sex until your wedding night. The two of you became graduates but were jobless for 4yrs. However, after many years of suffering, she later secured a job for you in one big Company where you were paid close to N900,000 per month. Things were now going well with you and you finally proposed marriage to her, she accepted but after a few sec, tears began rolling down her cheeks. You asked her what the problem was and what you heard was...
I'M SORRY LOVE, AM NO LONGER A VIRGIN, I GAVE MY VIRGINITY TO YOUR BOSS BEFORE HE ACCEPTED TO EMPLOY YOU IN THE COMPANY. THAT'S THE ONLY CONDITION HE GAVE ME IF YOU MUST BE EMPLOYED OR YOU WOULD CONTINUE TO REMAIN JOBLESS"
Hmmm....
As for me hell NO! And if i would then i will go give it to him(boyfriend) first before going to the boss.

Babe denied a nigga puss.y for 4 years only to give it to her boyfriend's boss in one fuc.king session.

4 bloody years of konji without resolution...

If I were the guy, it wouldn't even be the wedding.... it would be the job. How can you work with the only man that took your wife-to-be's virginity from you?

It is not even the virginity. I personally detest virgins for obvious and self-righteous reasons. It's the knowledge that my woman was fuc.ked by another man.

Despite temptations, I try as much as possible to stay faithful. And I deserve/expect the same from my woman. Anything other than that, it's a done deal.

To hell with such a job abeg.

To hell with the babe and the wedding as well.

There's more to life than earning 900,000 monthly without peace of mind and satisfaction.

No matter how difficult life may seem, there would be light at the end of the tunnel. It might only take time. But one day - a miracle would happen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Still Go Ahead With The Wedding? by adonbilivit: 10:35am On Oct 23, 2014
i will keep it 100. she should have told the guy first before giving up her virginity for a job. i have no doubt in my mind that she has not been a virgin all along if not she would have offered it to the guy first since loosing it was necessary...i will keep the job, keep dating her and never touch her. when i feel buoyant enough i will unleash my wife to be and tell her she was betrothed to me but was rumoured to have died in London when we were young.
hypocrites turn up

1 Like

Re: Would You Still Go Ahead With The Wedding? by Yustash001(m): 10:49am On Oct 23, 2014
lomaxx:

Babe denied a nigga puss.y for 4 years only to give it to her boyfriend's boss in one fuc.king session.

4 bloody years of konji without resolution...

If I were the guy, it wouldn't even be the wedding.... it would be the job. How can you work with the only man that took your wife-to-be's virginity from you?

It is not even the virginity. I personally detest virgins for obvious and self-righteous reasons. It's the knowledge that my woman was fuc.ked by another man.

Despite temptations, I try as much as possible to stay faithful. And I deserve/expect the same from my woman. Anything other than that, it's a done deal.

To hell with such a job abeg.

To hell with the babe and the wedding as well.

There's more to life than earning 900,000 monthly without peace of mind and satisfaction.

No matter how difficult life may seem, there would be light at the end of the tunnel. It might only take time. But one day - a miracle would happen.
spot on bro...
Re: Would You Still Go Ahead With The Wedding? by lawrenceunaa: 10:51am On Oct 23, 2014
I don't think I would take the job cos everyday I see my boss
my mind will be recalling my gf's virginity he took
@least she would her told me the deal before the deed undecided
Re: Would You Still Go Ahead With The Wedding? by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:13am On Oct 23, 2014
To be pragmatic,
she did a selfless thing.
Sacrificing her virginity to help her bf get employment.

She should have discussed it with the guy, if not, she should have at least allowed the guy to disvirgin her before sleeping with the boss.

Now she can't prove that she was a virgin at first.

Well, if i'm the guy and i get to know about this, i will forgive and forget, she did it for me, to save me from my jobless situation and i'm earning close to 1m per month. that's huge.

I don't really care if a girl is a virgin or not.
I look for a girl that complements me, love each other and we are perfect for each other.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Still Go Ahead With The Wedding? by iceberylin(m): 12:26pm On Oct 23, 2014
publicenemy:
I will quit the job and break up with her.m
You need to stop smoking weed angry

1 Like

Re: Would You Still Go Ahead With The Wedding? by alentyno: 12:29pm On Oct 23, 2014
No. Both the job and the girl will be banished.

LogoDWhiz:
To be pragmatic,
she did a selfless thing.
Sacrificing her virginity to help her bf get employment.

She should have discussed it with the guy, if not, she should have at least allowed the guy to disvirgin her before sleeping with the boss.

Now she can't prove that she was a virgin at first.

Well, if i'm the guy and i get to know about this, i will forgive and forget, she did it for me, to save me from my jobless situation and i'm earning close to 1m per month. that's huge.

I don't really care if a girl is a virgin or not.
I look for a girl that complements me, love each other and we are perfect for each other.
You're reasoning like a 13 year old boy. #no offence #JustPlainTruth
Re: Would You Still Go Ahead With The Wedding? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ll marry her since she did it 4 us. Its not like I had a job b4 she brought me a "better" offer, I was fvcking broke and jobless. She z an angel and doesn't deserve to be lost. We go born pikin together

1 Like

Re: Would You Still Go Ahead With The Wedding? by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:36pm On Oct 23, 2014
alentyno:
No. Both the job and the girl will be banished.

You're reasoning like a 13 year old boy. #no offence #JustPlainTruth

I've heard u.
#thewiseone
Re: Would You Still Go Ahead With The Wedding? by mekzyjoe(m): 12:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
Story...wat nxt

Re: Would You Still Go Ahead With The Wedding? by adanduka: 12:42pm On Oct 23, 2014
There are more important things in life than money.
Re: Would You Still Go Ahead With The Wedding? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 23, 2014
So what's with the virginity?
The babe must be high on lizard urine,how TF will you sleep with another man just to get a job for a mere guy. A guy that has been f##king other pusssssy while he lies he's been waiting for your virginity. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Would You Still Go Ahead With The Wedding? by julisa2020(f): 12:59pm On Oct 23, 2014
if i am to be the girl,i wouldnt do such thing at first all in love's name....thats partially foolishness on her part...and if i am to be the guy,well...i would still consider getting married to her because afterall..she did it in my favour...and besides,how many girls get married as virgins these dayz ...i would only swallow the pains of abstainence and move on...(thats if i truely love her)

1 Like

Re: Would You Still Go Ahead With The Wedding? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 23, 2014
Honestly its not possible for the guy to keep the job and go ahead with the marriage, because the issue of boy/girl friend is both spiritual, emotional /physical.

When ever he set his eyes on his boss he would immediately recall how he got the job and what happen between his boss/girlfriend which can lead to no concentration at work , also when he gets hom and see his girlfriend. In this case you would always be hurt while his love for his girlfriend diminish with speed , thereby getting angry at every moment.

Ladies please dont do this because it can best be described as keeping red oil and piece of white clothes in a bore
Re: Would You Still Go Ahead With The Wedding? by Tycike: 5:03pm On Oct 23, 2014
Nigerians and their silly mentality when it comes to sex. go and live abroad and your mentality about sex will change.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Still Go Ahead With The Wedding? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ibiyomee:
HER VIRGINITY
Hmmm....
wooow....i will still marry her.... Buh i wont pray for such to happen tho...
Re: Would You Still Go Ahead With The Wedding? by Missmossy(f): 5:20pm On Oct 23, 2014
I really don't know. Who does that this days?

2 Likes

Re: Would You Still Go Ahead With The Wedding? by chimerase2: 5:22pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ibiyomee stop watching noolywood too much of it is very bad
Look at wat it has caused u undecided
Re: Would You Still Go Ahead With The Wedding? by OohMpa: 5:52pm On Oct 23, 2014
Title of movie: MONEY MAKING PÜNNY!!!!
starring marieolae as The supposed money making pünny
Naijaboiy as the jobless husband
And chimerase2 as the Aböki boss

PART 2:
Ghen Ghen, 3 months after the wedding:

Wife confesses to husband: "I opened my legs for him again to raise your salary from 900k to 905k" sad

GRAB YOUR COPY NOW!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Would You Still Go Ahead With The Wedding? by marieolae(f): 5:55pm On Oct 23, 2014
OohMpa:

PART 2:

Wife confesses to husband: "I opened my legs for him again to raise your salary from 900k to 905k" sad

undecided

1 Like

Re: Would You Still Go Ahead With The Wedding? by chimerase2: 5:58pm On Oct 23, 2014
OohMpa:

PART 2:

bia oohMpa ogini nw angry
Re: Would You Still Go Ahead With The Wedding? by Ibiyomee(f): 6:28pm On Oct 23, 2014
chimerase2:
Ibiyomee stop watching noolywood too much of it is very bad
Look at wat it has caused u undecided
lol.....mind u am not Hot tongue
Re: Would You Still Go Ahead With The Wedding? by chimerase2: 6:33pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ibiyomee:
lol.....mind u am not Hot tongue
hehehe if u repeat it again den u re horrny grin
Re: Would You Still Go Ahead With The Wedding? by Decryptor(m): 7:25pm On Oct 23, 2014
What is it that Nigerians see in virginity sef?
Re: Would You Still Go Ahead With The Wedding? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 24, 2014
so i shld dump her for anodther woman that didn't suffer with me y on earth won't i go ahead with d wedding? afterall she did it because of me....

#teamgoaheadwithdmarriege#
Re: Would You Still Go Ahead With The Wedding? by chronique(m): 1:19am On Oct 25, 2014
I nor send her that kind message o. I'd quit the job immediately and break up with her. I'd rather have her all to myself,and be carrying pon-pon(doing bricklayer's work),than live with the thought of my boss haven bleeped her;I can't stand it.
Re: Would You Still Go Ahead With The Wedding? by itstpia1: 1:25am On Oct 25, 2014

agbere either way.

why dont you just keep your legs closed?

1 Like

Re: Would You Still Go Ahead With The Wedding? by Juliaann(f): 2:01am On Oct 25, 2014
Yes!! I will marry her straight ahead

What of some girls that slept with 40 or more guys before marriage nkoundecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Some Men Do Maltreat Their Wives After Marriage / See What Girls Has Plan To Do With Our World - Pics / I Am Becoming More Open Minded To Date Younger Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.