Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,232 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

A Girl Which Is My Customer Is Falling For Me. Don't Know What To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Which Is My Customer Is Falling For Me. Don't Know What To Do (2644 Views)

Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. / Meet The Man Who Spent N300m To Marry An Igbo Girl Which Lasted 1week / Please Help...girls Are All Over Me.. Don't Know What To Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl Which Is My Customer Is Falling For Me. Don't Know What To Do by collinsflex(m): 10:38am On Oct 23, 2014
Content hidden
Re: A Girl Which Is My Customer Is Falling For Me. Don't Know What To Do by clean2: 10:41am On Oct 23, 2014
REPENT NOW OF YOUR SINFUL EVIL WAYS TO AVOID SPENDING ETERNITY IN HELL FIRE ,,, JESUS CHRIST LOVE AND WARN YOU TO REPENT AND CONVERT TO CHRISTIANITY NOW TO AVOID HELL FIRE WHEN YOU DIE

5 Likes

Re: A Girl Which Is My Customer Is Falling For Me. Don't Know What To Do by adanduka: 10:52am On Oct 23, 2014
Falling? Is the floor tiled or rugged?

2 Likes

Re: A Girl Which Is My Customer Is Falling For Me. Don't Know What To Do by major466(m): 10:59am On Oct 23, 2014
In this case there are two consequences, either he accept her or reject her. Either way will affect his relationship with her.
Re: A Girl Which Is My Customer Is Falling For Me. Don't Know What To Do by Jerryolumide(m): 11:00am On Oct 23, 2014
clean2:
REPENT NOW OF YOUR SINFUL EVIL WAYS TO AVOID SPENDING ETERNITY IN HELL FIRE ,,, JESUS CHRIST LOVE AND WARN YOU TO REPENT AND CONVERT TO CHRISTIANITY NOW TO AVOID HELL FIRE WHEN YOU DIE
n!gga aswear u dumb!!!!!!
Re: A Girl Which Is My Customer Is Falling For Me. Don't Know What To Do by tosyne2much(m): 11:03am On Oct 23, 2014
The title of the thread should be A TALE OF TWO CONFUSED AND FLIRTATIOUS BUYER AND SELLER
Re: A Girl Which Is My Customer Is Falling For Me. Don't Know What To Do by collinsflex(m): 11:15am On Oct 23, 2014
major466:
In this case there are two consequences, either he accept her or reject her. Either way will affect his relationship with her.
hmmmm can u go a little further on the consequences if he accept or reject
Re: A Girl Which Is My Customer Is Falling For Me. Don't Know What To Do by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 23, 2014
He should tell her "he thinks she is a beautiful woman,he has a woman he loves and he wishes her well in her relationship but he cannot date her,he is sure she will find someone who deserves her if her present BF is not the best person for her".

She won't hate him she will think wow great guy.

1 Like

Re: A Girl Which Is My Customer Is Falling For Me. Don't Know What To Do by ERCROSS(m): 12:40pm On Oct 23, 2014
I.M.O
Its obvious this gal is only after the goods/ profits of ur business..
And such a relationship might be perilous to business.

Ask experienced male hairstylist how much they loose when the try indulging in customer-lovers relationship..
It's not worth it and it's unhealthy for one's business..

She only say she's tired of her bf, she doesn't say she broke up with him, use ur head..

So... U r posting for ur friend abii.. .

Re: A Girl Which Is My Customer Is Falling For Me. Don't Know What To Do by major466(m): 12:59pm On Oct 23, 2014
collinsflex:
hmmmm can u go a little further on the consequences if he accept or reject
If he accepts her he will have to get rid of his current girlfriend. If he reject her, their relationship will certainly change. She may not be the regular customer she use to be.
Re: A Girl Which Is My Customer Is Falling For Me. Don't Know What To Do by collinsflex(m): 1:41pm On Oct 23, 2014
andromida:
He should tell her "he thinks she is a beautiful woman,he has a woman he loves and he wishes her well in her relationship but he cannot date her,he is sure she will find someone who deserves her if her present BF is not the best person for her".

She won't hate him she will think wow great guy.
#Noted
Re: A Girl Which Is My Customer Is Falling For Me. Don't Know What To Do by collinsflex(m): 2:46pm On Oct 23, 2014
major466:

If he accepts her he will have to get rid of his current girlfriend. If he reject her, their relationship will certainly change. She may not be the regular customer she use to be.
TNX
Re: A Girl Which Is My Customer Is Falling For Me. Don't Know What To Do by philantoxx(m): 2:49pm On Oct 23, 2014
what bizness is your friend into??
Re: A Girl Which Is My Customer Is Falling For Me. Don't Know What To Do by collinsflex(m): 3:06pm On Oct 23, 2014
philantoxx:
what bizness is your friend into??
Re: A Girl Which Is My Customer Is Falling For Me. Don't Know What To Do by ElFenomeno1: 3:06pm On Oct 23, 2014
Tell your friend to eat a di....ck!
Re: A Girl Which Is My Customer Is Falling For Me. Don't Know What To Do by collinsflex(m): 3:14pm On Oct 23, 2014
ElFenomeno1:
Tell your friend to eat a di....ck!
some dudes are sometin else
Re: A Girl Which Is My Customer Is Falling For Me. Don't Know What To Do by collinsflex(m): 4:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
adanduka:
Falling? Is the floor tiled or rugged?
marble
Re: A Girl Which Is My Customer Is Falling For Me. Don't Know What To Do by adanduka: 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2014
collinsflex:
marble

Then it is fatal grin
Re: A Girl Which Is My Customer Is Falling For Me. Don't Know What To Do by Afrok(m): 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2014
Where there is success, showing green light is very easy undecided.Observing proceedings and thank God I didn't comment.
Re: A Girl Which Is My Customer Is Falling For Me. Don't Know What To Do by collinsflex(m): 6:14pm On Oct 23, 2014
Afrok:
Where there is success, showing green light is very easy undecided.Observing proceedings and thank God I didn't comment.
really
Re: A Girl Which Is My Customer Is Falling For Me. Don't Know What To Do by Afrok(m): 7:48pm On Oct 23, 2014
collinsflex:
really
yes! I didn't comment tongue
Re: A Girl Which Is My Customer Is Falling For Me. Don't Know What To Do by GoodFaith: 7:52pm On Oct 23, 2014
collinsflex:
Good morning, am posting this for a friend who want his identity hidden.

He is a young guy of 19, into business for some time and he is doing well in the field. There is this particular girl that always come to his shop to buy this from him, along the line their relationship grew stronger and they became friends.

Just few weeks ago the girl started showing him green light "liking the guy", called him some times and they chatted well. Now the girl has open up that she likes the guy and she want him as her own but the guy is confused.

The girl has a bf which the guy knows about, but she said she is tired of her bf rude behavior and want to quit him.

The guy has a gf and he want to keep this very girl as a customer and doesn't know how to go about it.

He doesn't want the girl to hate him cause most of his friend has told him the she will hate him and he will loose the her as a customer.

What should he do? A little bro need your advice
Rule number of any Business to be successful
Don't mix woman with ur business
Re: A Girl Which Is My Customer Is Falling For Me. Don't Know What To Do by 100Cents: 11:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
So he wants to phu.ck his customer ?

19 year olds on the prowl..

Hehe.

This house is not for sale, after she will hate him. Buyers and sellers bewares..
Re: A Girl Which Is My Customer Is Falling For Me. Don't Know What To Do by idu1(m): 6:28am On Oct 24, 2014
Mediocres
Re: A Girl Which Is My Customer Is Falling For Me. Don't Know What To Do by collinsflex(m): 2:39pm On Oct 24, 2014
TNX all

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Hate The Truth? / Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s Poor, Only To Discover He’s Actually Very Rich! / Write Me A Luv Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.