Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Why Jonathan Is Afraid To Declare For 2015 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Jonathan Is Afraid To Declare For 2015 (4741 Views)

Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others / Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 / Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Jonathan Is Afraid To Declare For 2015 by dunkem21(m): 1:58pm On Oct 23, 2014
Olaolufred:

MAY THE LORD HELP HIM.
HE USES POLITICS TO COMPLICATE HIS ISSUES.
I PRAY HE IS ABLE TO TRULY GET THE GIRLS BACK BEFORE DECLARING.
BUT............. IT IS WELL.
[b][/b]

We pray that the opposition releases the girls before he declares though one thing is clear; whether the girls are released or not, Its GEJ till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Why Jonathan Is Afraid To Declare For 2015 by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 23, 2014
samplegirl:
He is afraid to declare because the op, faceless egift will slap him.

Joblessness is a serious case oooooo!!!!!!!!!

Your comments are always so senseless.

3 Likes

Re: Why Jonathan Is Afraid To Declare For 2015 by Akanbiedu(m): 2:12pm On Oct 23, 2014
(i) He lacks International support

(ii) he lacks Elites' support

(iii) Court case about limit to the number of times he can be sworn in

2 Likes

Re: Why Jonathan Is Afraid To Declare For 2015 by samplegirl(f): 2:24pm On Oct 23, 2014
hifaif:

Your comments are always so senseless.

I went to your profile. My suspicion was confirmed there as I saw who you are and what you are. My dad lectured me on people like you.

Little boy, sorry to disappoint you, I have no issues with your type.

2 Likes

Re: Why Jonathan Is Afraid To Declare For 2015 by dokunbam(m): 2:32pm On Oct 23, 2014
Am not votin for him simple
He has disappointed me

1 Like

Re: Why Jonathan Is Afraid To Declare For 2015 by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 23, 2014
samplegirl:

I went to your profile. My suspicion was confirmed there as I saw who you are and what you are. My dad lectured me on people like you.

Little boy, sorry to disappoint you, I have no issues with your type.

What do you mean by 'your type'? What type of people do you have issues with?

1 Like

Re: Why Jonathan Is Afraid To Declare For 2015 by SeunEatsGARRI: 2:33pm On Oct 23, 2014
berem:
The last time he campaigned,he said he had no shoes and nigerians foolishly voted for him. He is afraid to declare again because he is yet to come up with another campaign slogan to decieve Nigerians again.

grin grin

BEREM!

You are insulting my Mentor!

I find it hard to believe that an IGBO woman is supporting an Islamic party.

1 Like

Re: Why Jonathan Is Afraid To Declare For 2015 by Isiterere(m): 2:36pm On Oct 23, 2014
egift:

What other reason or factor has kept President Jonathan from declaring?
because he is clueless

ALL IZZ WELL

2 Likes

Re: Why Jonathan Is Afraid To Declare For 2015 by shizzleStar: 2:36pm On Oct 23, 2014
egoat with anither senseless thread as usual, typical of a jobless iddiott. Thesame FOOL that sent rumours flying that GEJ's daughter was pregnant before marriage. The MOFO is at it again. GEJ giving you lots nightmares. You'll choke on Jonathans matter one day.......jobless goat

3 Likes

Re: Why Jonathan Is Afraid To Declare For 2015 by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
The President wants to pull a last minute stunt.
Re: Why Jonathan Is Afraid To Declare For 2015 by Demdem(m): 2:45pm On Oct 23, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:

BEREM!

You are insulting my Mentor!

I find it hard to believe that an IGBO woman is supporting an Islamic party.

Jonathan ur mentor shocked
Are u for real?

1 Like

Re: Why Jonathan Is Afraid To Declare For 2015 by Olaolufred(m): 2:45pm On Oct 23, 2014
dunkem21:

We pray that the opposition releases the girls before he declares though one thing is clear; whether the girls are released or not, Its GEJ till 2019.

PRAY AND WORK HARD. BIKO

1 Like

Re: Why Jonathan Is Afraid To Declare For 2015 by major466(m): 2:47pm On Oct 23, 2014
It's becoming very clear now that the abduction of the Chibock school girls was political act to dent the image of our good President Goodluck Jonathan. The way the protest arm of APC, BBOG group and the Northern elders forum harass the government over the issue is a grand ploy to prevent Mr president from running the 2015 Presidential race.

Well, we have news for them. GEJ will declare his intention to run for the 2015 Presidential election before the end of this month. APC minions better ask their leaders to release the girls because GEJ will contest the Presidency whether they're released or not.
GEJ till 2019.
Fresh Air on the Horizon.

2 Likes

Re: Why Jonathan Is Afraid To Declare For 2015 by LeStylo: 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2014
egift:

There may be a need to "competitively" publicly declare assets. He might have to give a damn this time. Poor Jonah angry
Re: Why Jonathan Is Afraid To Declare For 2015 by SeunEatsGARRI: 2:55pm On Oct 23, 2014
Demdem:

Jonathan ur mentor shocked
Are u for real?

My choice of mentor is in no way your business.
GEJ is the most credible and humble human leader I have ever seen .

I hope to be like him someday and follow his footsteps cheesy

#Berem and APC can go and eat GARRI!

1 Like

Re: Why Jonathan Is Afraid To Declare For 2015 by nigerianvenom(m): 3:07pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ranting of a zoombie

3 Likes

Re: Why Jonathan Is Afraid To Declare For 2015 by raumdeuter: 3:15pm On Oct 23, 2014
2011 : I had no shoes
2015: I have no brains
Re: Why Jonathan Is Afraid To Declare For 2015 by nigerianvenom(m): 3:15pm On Oct 23, 2014
Buhari is set to be trounce again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Jonathan Is Afraid To Declare For 2015 by egift(m): 3:16pm On Oct 23, 2014
LeStylo:
There may be a need to "competitively" publicly declare assets. He might have to give a damn this time. Poor Jonah angry

Exactly. He is afraid Nigerians may insist he declare his assets this time around. He may even prefer bowing out, rather than lose Loots that took so long and efforts to Hide. grin

Because anything not formerly declared will be taking over by the next Government.
Re: Why Jonathan Is Afraid To Declare For 2015 by Demdem(m): 3:22pm On Oct 23, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:

My choice of mentor is in no way your business.
GEJ is the most credible and humble human leader I have ever seen .

I hope to be like him someday and follow his footsteps cheesy

#Berem and APC can go and eat GARRI!

U mean the fool that led in the eating of a billion naira of food in a financial year in the midst of abject poverty is a credible and humble leader shocked
U even went further to say that u desire to be like the glutton someday.
Shame.

2 Likes

Re: Why Jonathan Is Afraid To Declare For 2015 by SeunEatsGARRI: 3:27pm On Oct 23, 2014
Demdem:

U mean the fool that led in the eating of a billion naira of food in a financial year in the midst of abject poverty is a credible and humble leader shocked
U even went further to say that u desire to be like the glutton someday.
Shame.

You are insulting the President of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan!, my Mentor.

Please criticize constructively and stop insulting a man old enough to give birth to you.

GEJ TILL an Igbo Man bbecomes President!
Re: Why Jonathan Is Afraid To Declare For 2015 by blackfase(m): 3:30pm On Oct 23, 2014
I think his biggest concern here is no 4. He's conscious of the ripples his declaration would throw up, & so rightly so. One can simply imagine the ferocity of attack that would trail his declaration, from north to south, east to west.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/02/i-ll-not-contest-2015-election-jonathan/

Cant wait for the drama to unfold.

*The world awaits....

1 Like

Re: Why Jonathan Is Afraid To Declare For 2015 by Demdem(m): 3:33pm On Oct 23, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:

You are insulting the President of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan!, my Mentor.

Please criticize constructively and stop insulting a man old enough to give birth to you.

GEJ TILL an Igbo Man bbecomes President!

Jonathan doesn't give a damn about the citizens, why should I give a damn about the fool u chose to be ur mentor. To u, he is ur mentor, to me he remains a curse to the Nigerian Nation. Like I respect ur view about the fool, likewise respect mine.
As it is for other much more responsible leaders that are daily being insulted, Jonathan is no exception.
By the way, fools like him aren't found in my lineage so it's impossible for the drunkard to give birth to such. Am sure such exists in urs.

1 Like

Re: Why Jonathan Is Afraid To Declare For 2015 by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 23, 2014
Demdem:

Jonathan doesn't give a damn about the citizens, why should I give a damn about the fool u chose to be ur mentor. To u, he is ur mentor, to me he remains a curse to the Nigerian Nation. Like I respect ur view about the fool, likewise respect mine.
As it is for other much more responsible leaders that are daily being insulted, Jonathan is no exception.
By the way, fools like him aren't found in my lineage so it's impossible for the drunkard to give birth to such. Am sure such exists in urs.
please keep that dimwitted fool busy by responding to him. I am sick and tired of him stalking me all over nairaland.

embarassed
Re: Why Jonathan Is Afraid To Declare For 2015 by SeunEatsGARRI: 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2014
Demdem:

You are taking it personal..
What did Jonathan Goodluck do to you?
Why do you hate my Mentor so much?

Name a Nigerian leader that has ever given a dammn as u call it to we the citizens? Name them!

The Demon you know now is better than those Devils you will vote for!
Re: Why Jonathan Is Afraid To Declare For 2015 by SeunEatsGARRI: 3:49pm On Oct 23, 2014
berem:
please keep that dimwitted fool busy by responding to him. I am sick and tired of him stalking me all over nairaland.

embarassed

How many times will I tell Berem that I am a married man, I have been married for 17 years now and I don't stalk women on the internet.

I only want you to please leave the APC and come and join the PDP and support GEJ.

APC are a'll dimwitted
Re: Why Jonathan Is Afraid To Declare For 2015 by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 23, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:

How many times will I tell Berem that I am a married man, I have been married for 17 years now and I don't stalk women on the internet.

I only want you to please leave the APC and come and join the PDP and support GEJ.

APC are a'll dimwitted
who gives an effing fucck how long you have been married? You can be married longer than Abraham and Sarah in the bible,who cares? angry
stop stalking me!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Jonathan Is Afraid To Declare For 2015 by Demdem(m): 3:54pm On Oct 23, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:

You are taking it personal..
What did Jonathan Goodluck do to you?
Why do you hate my Mentor so much?

Name a Nigerian leader that has ever given a dammn as u call it to we the citizens? Name them!

The Demon you know now is better than those Devils you will vote for!

I don't hate the fool, it's nothing personal.
I simply hate the foolishness and stupidity the drunkard brings to governance.
The same way the drunkard failed in bayelsa as governor, he has exported to the federal level.
So because u claimed no nigerian leader has, it does also doesn't matter if Jonathan tow the same path eh.
That is very foolish in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Why Jonathan Is Afraid To Declare For 2015 by SeunEatsGARRI: 3:59pm On Oct 23, 2014
berem:
who gives an effing fucck how long you have been married? You can be married longer than Abraham and Sarah in the bible,who cares? angry
stop stalking me!!

kiss
You are a sweet woman! A very sweet erema..

APC does not fit you. Please cry
Re: Why Jonathan Is Afraid To Declare For 2015 by SeunEatsGARRI: 4:02pm On Oct 23, 2014
Demdem:

I don't hate the fool, it's nothing personal.
I simply hate the foolishness and stupidity the drunkard brings to governance.
The same way the drunkard failed in bayelsa as governor, he has exported to the federal level.
So because u claimed no nigerian leader has, it does also doesn't matter if Jonathan tow the same path eh.
That is very foolish in my opinion.

Please stop calling my Mentor a fool.
Mujahid Asari DOKUBO is on Nairaland.

BE WARNED! Take a cue from Liar Mo'hd. grin
Re: Why Jonathan Is Afraid To Declare For 2015 by qleap2all(m): 4:58pm On Oct 23, 2014
egift:
Even after muscling all his opponents of the Ticket. All the relevant arm of PDP endorsing him. Thousands of thugs drying out in the sun. Many individuals registering multiple support groups. President Goodluck Jonathan has refused to announce his intention to run. In fact it is on record that he has never said a word to that effect for the last 4 years.

Those that making noise all over the place are only stating his "Body Language". Please has his support base become so deaf and dumb that Mr. President only means of communication is Sign Language?

On this thread we will be highlighting some of the reason why Jonathan has waited till this moment and is yet to declare his intention.

1. He is afraid. Afraid of loosing. Afraid of the tag, "first Nigerian President to be kicked out of office". His is afraid of what Asari and other militants will do to him after returning home empty handed, etc.

2. He had hoped to have Chibok girls before declaring. Instead of that, he is presiding over the abduction of more girls and women.

3. He knows that by forcing himself to the ticket, he will loose Northern votes and even have protest votes of dedicated PDP members across the nation.

4. In the run-up to 2011 election, Jonathan promised to serve one term to Nigerians and more importantly to top PDP power brokers like OBJ. In fact OBJ expended a lot of Political capital and goodwill trying to convince others (the major promise was that Jonathan will do a single term as GEJ promised).

5. Destroying the PDP as a party. Whenever he say "not overheating the polity", he is referring to the heat and shock-wave that will hit PDP once he force his way through. So he is saving it for the last minute.

6. Jonathan will like to go home in peace, but the Professional Praise Singers around him are displaying their trade before him. And it is very attractive.

Will Jonathan declare? I believe so. In fact if he don't, Madam P will buy and submit it for him. All the Cabal are afraid of losing their loots and becoming accountable for what they have stolen from Nigeria.

Every Nigerian want him to contest, so that we can wear him the tag "the first Nigerian President to be kicked out of office".

h

One,he hasn't gotten baba OBJ support and more important he wants to redeemed his integrity remember he do said he gonna spend a term only

1 Like

Re: Why Jonathan Is Afraid To Declare For 2015 by Demdem(m): 5:32pm On Oct 23, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:

Please stop calling my Mentor a fool.
Mujahid Asari DOKUBO is on Nairaland.

BE WARNED! Take a cue from Liar Mo'hd. grin

But the fool can go ahead to call leaders of a zone rascals eh?
Ffuck Asari.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fact Or Fiction? Bode Thomas Died Barking After A Curse / Another Nigerian Makes A History( Wins senate seat in Kansas state USA) / JUST IN!!! Amaechi & Justice Nyako's Phone Chat Over Kanu's Secret Trial Leaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.