Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,798 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Can You Date Or Marry A Retired Prostitute? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Or Marry A Retired Prostitute? (4213 Views)

LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) / Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Retired Prostitute? by Ukutsgp(m): 2:00pm On Oct 23, 2014
TheCongo:

Like someone say, some of you will marry a retired prostitute without knowing it
i will only marry a virgin.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Retired Prostitute? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ukutsgp:
i will only marry a virgin.

like they say, talk is cheap.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Retired Prostitute? by Ukutsgp(m): 2:02pm On Oct 23, 2014
TheCongo:

like they say, talk is cheap.
trust me.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Retired Prostitute? by solomonbrown64: 2:02pm On Oct 23, 2014
firstEVA:
A woman in my church testified of how God delivered her from 10years of active prostitution, she was also healed of HIV and the urge to smoke. She got married few months after her deliverance.

Hmmm....you are a winner ..i m dead sure...
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Retired Prostitute? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ukutsgp:
trust me.

But you didn't trust me when I said I could marry a retired prostitute
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Retired Prostitute? by Ukutsgp(m): 2:05pm On Oct 23, 2014
TheCongo:

But you didn't trust me when I said I could marry a retired prostitute
ok. no wahala. it is ur own cup of tea.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Retired Prostitute? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 23, 2014
solomonbrown64:

Hmmm....you are winner ..i m dead sure...
Exceeding grace
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Retired Prostitute? by solomonbrown64: 2:07pm On Oct 23, 2014
firstEVA:
Exceeding grace

Lol...strange works

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Retired Prostitute? by HonourablePomk: 2:08pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ukutsgp:
sick human being like u. i pity ur whole family. u cant even talk where my sisters or any of my family are. truckpusher like u.

Take it easy bro. I guess you were not able to comprehend the reason i wrote that sh*t you quoted. Ok the guy said all girls are prostitutes That statement was rude and directed to all females. By the way i was not quoting you soo whats the ranting all about?
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Retired Prostitute? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ukutsgp:
ok. no wahala. it is ur own cup of tea.

I am glad you understand that to each is own. If I believe that I can marry a retired prostitute, the least you can do is to respect my opinion instead of telling me talk is cheap.

Have a nice day.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Retired Prostitute? by KingTom(m): 2:11pm On Oct 23, 2014
Mprex:

what? cheesy
grin grin
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Retired Prostitute? by Ukutsgp(m): 2:13pm On Oct 23, 2014
HonourablePomk:

Take it easy bro. I guess you were not able to comprehend the reason i wrote that sh*t you quoted. Ok the guy said all girls are prostitutes That statement was rude and directed to all females. By the way i was not quoting you soo whats the ranting all about?
pls, sorry for that. I dnt like insulting people. I am just pissed off

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Retired Prostitute? by ugwum007(m): 2:29pm On Oct 23, 2014
what is d difference bw an average Nigerian girl and a prostitute? if u see one abeg date and even marry her atleast u know what to expect from d commodity u bought than to become one of those that the proverb " all that glitters is not gold" will be referred to.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Retired Prostitute? by jmoore(m): 2:49pm On Oct 23, 2014
HonourablePomk:

He said 'most' not 'all'. You are the one that need comprehension lesson.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Retired Prostitute? by Adaeze003(f): 3:17pm On Oct 23, 2014
The question is,
HOW YOU WAN TAKE KNOW?

Leave story, ex hoz r getting married even faster than the good girls(theory, not fact!).

#rebranding...
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Retired Prostitute? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 23, 2014
Adaeze003:
The question is,
HOW YOU WAN TAKE KNOW?

Leave story, ex hoz r getting married even faster than the good girls(theory, not fact!).

#rebranding...
chop knuckle
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Retired Prostitute? by austine4real(m): 3:36pm On Oct 23, 2014
Yes..we all av past history..marry her change her evronment..i wll chect mayb she's fr3e 4rm stds& Hiv+& if she can stll conceiv..we'r gud 2 go.
No mata hw bad u'v messed up ur past ther's always som1 who's goin 2 luv&plan his future wt u
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Retired Prostitute? by Ukutsgp(m): 4:15pm On Oct 23, 2014
austine4real:
Yes..we all av past history..marry her change her evronment..i wll chect mayb she's fr3e 4rm stds& Hiv+& if she can stll conceiv..we'r gud 2 go.
No mata hw bad u'v messed up ur past ther's always som1 who's goin 2 luv&plan his future wt u
if u dare marry a prostitute, the truth is that u will cheat on her. Mark my word.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Retired Prostitute? by Ukutsgp(m): 4:18pm On Oct 23, 2014
If i marry a prostitute, i would cheat on her. I am saying my mind. But i dnt want to cheat at all in marriage.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Retired Prostitute? by austine4real(m): 4:31pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ukutsgp:
if u dare marry a prostitute, the truth is that u will cheat on her. Mark my word.
4 ur mind abi u dnt bliv ppl can change??
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Retired Prostitute? by Ukutsgp(m): 5:32pm On Oct 23, 2014
austine4real:
4 ur mind abi u dnt bliv ppl can change??
what do u want me to enjoy in her already overused body?
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Retired Prostitute? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 23, 2014
HonourablePomk:

lol see this urchin. You wanna e-fight with me? no way can't stoop soo low to do that with an indegent.

Peace.

Seriously? U came out of the blues and insulted yet u call me a person with low intelligence? Seriously??

Btw, its like u just heard the word indegent. Good 4 u

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Retired Prostitute? by HonourablePomk: 6:23pm On Oct 23, 2014
Zedric:

Seriously? U came out of the blues and insulted yet u call me a person with low intelligence? Seriously??

Btw, its like u just heard the word indegent. Good 4 u

huh? You mean you took all those sh*t i wrote up there serious? I hope not

btw just having fun if i offended sorry man

How was your day ?
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Retired Prostitute? by Ukutsgp(m): 7:22pm On Oct 23, 2014
There is nothing that will make me think of marrying a prostitute.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Retired Prostitute? by Truckpusher(m): 7:57pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ukutsgp:
sick human being like u. i pity ur whole family. u cant even talk where my sisters or any of my family are. truckpusher like u.
Boy, What gave you the encouragement to use my honorable moniker as a derogatory adjective? angry angry

Do you think you're better off inwardly than those truck pushers out there? shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Retired Prostitute? by Cob91d: 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ukutsgp:
Can you ever do it? Can you date or marry a retired prostitute? Would you even think about it? As for me, i can never try it because of reasons best known to me.
yea i can date them ,because i had experience one day i carry asewo near road. i enjoy d toto........ it was like paradise. d toto get magnet
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Retired Prostitute? by Ukutsgp(m): 8:54pm On Oct 23, 2014
Truckpusher:
Boy, What gave you the encouragement to use my honorable moniker as of a derogatory adjective? angry angry

Do you think you're better off inwardly than those truck pushers out there? shocked shocked
i dnt know that someone has that moniker. Nor vex.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Retired Prostitute? by Truckpusher(m): 8:59pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ukutsgp:
i dnt know that someone has that moniker. Nor vex.
Ok then.
Sorry for sounding too harsh.

Meanwhile who be that cripple wey dey make you angry? grin
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Retired Prostitute? by Ukutsgp(m): 9:06pm On Oct 23, 2014
Truckpusher:
Ok then.
Sorry for sounding too harsh.

Meanwhile who be that cripple wey dey make you angry? grin
abeg forget that guy. E be like say e dey hungry.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Retired Prostitute? by Lumyboi(m): 9:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
Adaeze003:
The question is,
HOW YOU WAN TAKE KNOW?

#rebranding...

Wia did u do ur survey or studies. Ex hoz gettin married means notin babes. Any1 can get married no mata who u r. Can u Mari one personally na d question
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Retired Prostitute? by Ukutsgp(m): 10:20pm On Oct 23, 2014
Lumyboi:

Wia did u do ur survey or studies. Ex hoz gettin married means notin babes. Any1 can get married no mata who u r. Can u Mari one personally na d question
help me ask am.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Retired Prostitute? by Ukutsgp(m): 6:25pm On Oct 27, 2014
Na who go fit?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My My My Rich Sawggs / Another Slay Queen Display Huge Boobs On Social Media / She Gave Me Three Month Or I Should Nt Blame Her, Please Help A Brother.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.