Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,057 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

She Gave Me Three Month Or I Should Nt Blame Her, Please Help A Brother. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Gave Me Three Month Or I Should Nt Blame Her, Please Help A Brother. (4215 Views)

Can You Blame Her? No! / "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) / 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Gave Me Three Month Or I Should Nt Blame Her, Please Help A Brother. by Crying4NIGERIA(m): 8:21am On Nov 22, 2018
Dear Romancelander,
I Have Being Dating This Girl For One Year Pricesly Nw, Yesterday She Called Me That She Want Us To Taik, So When I Went To Her House, I Was So Shocked Of What She Toid Me, She Says She Is Giving Me 3 (Three) Month To Go And See Her People, If Not I Shouid Not Blame Her If Anytyn Happens,
I Love Her But The Three Month Is Too Short, For Me, Am Comfused Please Help A Brother..

4 Likes

Re: She Gave Me Three Month Or I Should Nt Blame Her, Please Help A Brother. by kebliss(m): 8:23am On Nov 22, 2018
Giv her 3 weeks to bring d cash

22 Likes

Re: She Gave Me Three Month Or I Should Nt Blame Her, Please Help A Brother. by Keziehenry(m): 8:30am On Nov 22, 2018
How old are both of you? Going to see her people doesn't require much if you truly wants to marry her. maybe suitors are coming her way and wants to know where she belongs. so, if you want to marry her then let the needful be done.

8 Likes

Re: She Gave Me Three Month Or I Should Nt Blame Her, Please Help A Brother. by onlinetomola(m): 8:31am On Nov 22, 2018
3 months is too short to see her parents or too short to prepare for marriage, which one? Make us understand better undecided.

4 Likes

Re: She Gave Me Three Month Or I Should Nt Blame Her, Please Help A Brother. by madridguy(m): 8:37am On Nov 22, 2018
Don't allow any woman push you anyhow. There are many fishes in the river tongue

16 Likes

Re: She Gave Me Three Month Or I Should Nt Blame Her, Please Help A Brother. by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 22, 2018
I don't really blame her

1 Like

Re: She Gave Me Three Month Or I Should Nt Blame Her, Please Help A Brother. by Kingosytex(m): 8:38am On Nov 22, 2018
Crying4NIGERIA:
Dear Romancelander,
I Have Being Dating This Girl For One Year Pricesly Nw, Yesterday She Called Me That She Want Us To Taik, So When I Went To Her House, I Was So Shocked Of What She Toid Me, She Says She Is Giving Me 3 (Three) Month To Go And See Her People, If Not I Shouid Not Blame Her If Anytyn Happens,
I Love Her But The Three Month Is Too Short, For Me, Am Comfused Please Help A Brother..

have u seen why i call love "emotional slavery"

please free yourself from the shackles of emotional slavery b4 its too late

3 Likes

Re: She Gave Me Three Month Or I Should Nt Blame Her, Please Help A Brother. by Hector09(m): 8:39am On Nov 22, 2018
If u aint ready let go of her, dont hold some body's daughter to ransome

6 Likes

Re: She Gave Me Three Month Or I Should Nt Blame Her, Please Help A Brother. by Gboy101: 8:40am On Nov 22, 2018
guy be warned. when anyone threatening to leave you on condition it means they don't like or considered you enough. I don't want to use the word love here. after you see her people she would threatened you again with something else. but what if you where unable to meet a demand. she would leave you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Gave Me Three Month Or I Should Nt Blame Her, Please Help A Brother. by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 22, 2018
Before u start judging,do u know d lady's age?
Kingosytex:

have u seen why i call love "emotional slavery"

please free yourself from the shackles of emotional slavery b4 its too late

1 Like

Re: She Gave Me Three Month Or I Should Nt Blame Her, Please Help A Brother. by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 22, 2018
Exactly,maybe d lady is realy matured for marriage bt my guy here dosnt want to do d needful, he wants to keep enjoying free lipsrsealed
Hector09:
If u aint ready let go of her, dont hold some body's daughter to ransome

2 Likes

Re: She Gave Me Three Month Or I Should Nt Blame Her, Please Help A Brother. by planetx13: 8:46am On Nov 22, 2018
If you aren't ready , let her go.

Don't let any girl hold you to ransom.....

Trust me , she already has someone else...She's asking just to fulfil all righteousness knowing fully well that three months might not be enough for you.

I'll advice you concentrate on your hustle and watch everything play out in your favour.

Ciao

10 Likes

Re: She Gave Me Three Month Or I Should Nt Blame Her, Please Help A Brother. by Kingosytex(m): 8:47am On Nov 22, 2018
Simplep:
Before u start judging,do u know d lady's age?

this is pure blackmail, no matter the lady's age, the condition she gave the guy is pretty tough. can't u see that the girl is playing with the guy's emotions?

1 Like

Re: She Gave Me Three Month Or I Should Nt Blame Her, Please Help A Brother. by Oreofepeters: 8:50am On Nov 22, 2018
This is what I call the borne ultimatum...
Re: She Gave Me Three Month Or I Should Nt Blame Her, Please Help A Brother. by Keziehenry(m): 8:51am On Nov 22, 2018
op you left many part of the story.

1.how old is the lady

2. are you interested in marrying her or just interested in the kpekus

2 Likes

Re: She Gave Me Three Month Or I Should Nt Blame Her, Please Help A Brother. by afunme10: 8:52am On Nov 22, 2018
you better go see her parents
Re: She Gave Me Three Month Or I Should Nt Blame Her, Please Help A Brother. by Kingosytex(m): 8:54am On Nov 22, 2018
planetx13:
If you aren't ready , let her go.

Don't let any girl hold you to ransom.....

Trust me , she already has someone else...She's asking just to fulfil all righteousness knowing fully well that three months might not be enough for you.

I'll advice you concentrate on your hustle and watch everything play out in your favour.

Ciao

you get sense my brother, you spoke my mind.

kudos to you!!!
Re: She Gave Me Three Month Or I Should Nt Blame Her, Please Help A Brother. by vizkiz: 8:59am On Nov 22, 2018
Signs of a girl desperate for marriage.
Re: She Gave Me Three Month Or I Should Nt Blame Her, Please Help A Brother. by Ayomathy01(m): 9:02am On Nov 22, 2018
Ladies and marriage Sha... The lady is desperate jare
Re: She Gave Me Three Month Or I Should Nt Blame Her, Please Help A Brother. by Ken4agent(m): 9:49am On Nov 22, 2018
Bros my advise is get a one acre farm land and give us a call.....by next season yu be the one giving those chicks deadline ....thank me later

In other words, concentrate on making cash and when u be made it a million n one ladies come for u

1 Like

Re: She Gave Me Three Month Or I Should Nt Blame Her, Please Help A Brother. by clive2u(m): 10:00am On Nov 22, 2018
she's already giving someone else green light.
she'll still keep that nigga even after u propose and marry her
be careful

1 Like

Re: She Gave Me Three Month Or I Should Nt Blame Her, Please Help A Brother. by Saff(f): 10:12am On Nov 22, 2018
And do you blame her? Imagine after one year of dating, and you’re still confused about where you stand, this man is shaking just to commonly meet her parents. You know you’re dating a woman of a certain age, and you think it’s just to be meeting up and doing hanky panky till eternity? Most men of this generation are scared of responsibilities and risks, if you can’t commit let her go. After one year, you don’t know what you want, you’ve not been planning towards something more serious? Shiorrrrr boys roaming around everywhere, claiming to be men. Gross
clive2u:
she's already giving someone else green light.
she'll still keep that nigga even after u propose and marry her
be careful

9 Likes

Re: She Gave Me Three Month Or I Should Nt Blame Her, Please Help A Brother. by Biglittlelois(f): 10:17am On Nov 22, 2018
Well i dont blame her, no lady wants to waste time in a relationship that's more than a year, without no progress, or commitment, you both should have defined it from the onset, i dont blame her.

1 Like

Re: She Gave Me Three Month Or I Should Nt Blame Her, Please Help A Brother. by Oreofepeters: 10:20am On Nov 22, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Well i dont blame her, no lady wants to waste time in a relationship that's more than a year, [b]without no[b\] progressionist, or commitment, you both should have defined it from the onset, i dont blame her.
Unnecessary repetition.... "Without or No"
Re: She Gave Me Three Month Or I Should Nt Blame Her, Please Help A Brother. by Jayslicky: 10:24am On Nov 22, 2018
Its precisely not pricesly
If she is not ready to wait for you, let her go and sell her market to the highest bidder, when are eyes are opened she'll comeback to beg you and then you can smash the pussy anyhow.

4 Likes

Re: She Gave Me Three Month Or I Should Nt Blame Her, Please Help A Brother. by clive2u(m): 10:25am On Nov 22, 2018
Saff:
And do you blame her? Imagine after one year of dating, and you’re still confused about where you stand, this man is shaking just to commonly meet her parents. You know you’re dating a woman of a certain age, and you think it’s just to be meeting up and doing hanky panky till eternity? Most men of this generation are scared of responsibilities and risks, if you can’t commit let her go. After one year, you don’t know what you want, you’ve not been planning towards something more serious? Shiorrrrr boys roaming around everywhere, claiming to be men. Gross
i'm not blaming the girl, just being realistic. you're also right tho
Re: She Gave Me Three Month Or I Should Nt Blame Her, Please Help A Brother. by chimablack1: 10:29am On Nov 22, 2018
1st, She doesnt see the seriousness in your dull ass.
2nd, She must have raised this topic of seeing her people so many times and your Sluggish ass didnt give her a reply
3rd, You have dated a girl for 1 whole year and your confused ass still dont know what you want
4th, Why is she giving you 3 whole months to go see her people? like do u need a visa and air ticket to meet her parents?

My advice: Theres no help you require here, u are either in or out. Think about it today and go tomorrow and say hi to her parents, this will give you enough time to prepare for "seeing her people" as u understand it.
Or
Think about it today then call her tomorrow and tell her you cant do it, if you really think shes not the right person for u.

1 Like

Re: She Gave Me Three Month Or I Should Nt Blame Her, Please Help A Brother. by Biglittlelois(f): 10:30am On Nov 22, 2018
Oreofepeters:
Unnecessary repetition.... "Without or No"

Noted.
Re: She Gave Me Three Month Or I Should Nt Blame Her, Please Help A Brother. by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 22, 2018
So that you don't waste her time , I hate to admit there are a lot of useless man who just take advantage of someone. At the same time dont marry out of pressure

2 Likes

Re: She Gave Me Three Month Or I Should Nt Blame Her, Please Help A Brother. by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 22, 2018
Crying4NIGERIA:
Dear Romancelander,
u obviously do not want to marry this babe, one year is more than enough for you to màke up your mind when you are nor retarded. free the babe abeg.

2 Likes

Re: She Gave Me Three Month Or I Should Nt Blame Her, Please Help A Brother. by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 22, 2018
Jayslicky:
Its precisely not pricesly
If she is not ready to wait for you, let her go and sell her market to the highest bidder, when are eyes are opened she'll comeback to beg you and then you can smash the pussy anyhow.
naa, we dont go back to our vomit

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Of These Three Will Make You Marry A Lady Quickly / Handsome Male Nairalanders. / What Could Be The Cause Of The Alarming Rate Of Lesbianism.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.