Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Is It Compulsory To Marry Before U Make Love To A Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Compulsory To Marry Before U Make Love To A Girl? (1648 Views)

Guys Please Before U Marry A Lady, Notice All Of These / Ladies,these Are The Six Reasons You Must Marry Before The Age Of 27 / Is It Compulsory To Wash Your Husband's Clothes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Compulsory To Marry Before U Make Love To A Girl? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 23, 2014
I don't know as a virgin,thhere is pressure on me to make love before marriage,I need advicers!
Re: Is It Compulsory To Marry Before U Make Love To A Girl? by Mynd44: 1:29pm On Oct 23, 2014
Dont allow anyone pressure into doing nothing. If you wanna remain a virgin, please do. There is nothing wrong with you and nothing to be ashamed of but if you want to have sex, please do so.

This is your choice just understand your choices well before you take one and wish you did not.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Marry Before U Make Love To A Girl? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 23, 2014
Please abstain, wait till marriage. marriage is honourable bed undefiled. konji does not kill.

1 Like

Re: Is It Compulsory To Marry Before U Make Love To A Girl? by Mynd44: 1:32pm On Oct 23, 2014
Oh, If you do choose to have sex, please protect yourself. We have too much hungry kids already and too many folks walking around with STIs
Re: Is It Compulsory To Marry Before U Make Love To A Girl? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 23, 2014
Mynd44:
Oh, If you do choose to have sex, please protect yourself. We have too much hungry kids already and too many folks walking around with STIs
thanks bro
Re: Is It Compulsory To Marry Before U Make Love To A Girl? by alabiyemmy(m): 1:33pm On Oct 23, 2014
u can see her on the street and make love to her. Nonsense question.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Marry Before U Make Love To A Girl? by Mynd44: 1:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
Unibenstudent:
thanks bro
You are welcome
Re: Is It Compulsory To Marry Before U Make Love To A Girl? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 23, 2014
Mynd44:
Dont allow anyone pressure into doing nothing. If you wanna remain a virgin, please do. There is nothing wrong with you and nothing to be ashamed of but if you want to have sex, please do so.

This is your choice just understand your choices well before you take one and wish you did not.
Just what I was about to say. It is all choice. People pressuring others to have sex are as sick in the head as people pressuring sex lovers to stop having sex.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Marry Before U Make Love To A Girl? by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:52pm On Oct 23, 2014
#SayNoToPremaritalSex

2 Likes

Re: Is It Compulsory To Marry Before U Make Love To A Girl? by abel14(f): 1:54pm On Oct 23, 2014
very compulsory
101% compulsory
Re: Is It Compulsory To Marry Before U Make Love To A Girl? by julisa2020(f): 1:58pm On Oct 23, 2014
to me...sex before marriage is the best...its ok to taste what you're gonna be eating for the rest of your life...so that if its not to your taste,you can change it before going into a lifetime commitment(marriage)....but it should be done wisely...not sexing every girl/guy you meet...infact sex before marriage is only encouraged in a serious relationship that would possibly lead to marriage....

1 Like

Re: Is It Compulsory To Marry Before U Make Love To A Girl? by julisa2020(f): 2:07pm On Oct 23, 2014
To me...sex before marriage is the best...its ok to taste what you're gonna be eating for the rest of your life...so that if its not to your taste,you can change it before going into a lifetime commitment (marriage)....
but it should be done wiselt...not sexing every girl/guy you meet...infact sex before marriage is only encouraged in a serious relationship that would possibly lead to marriage....
Re: Is It Compulsory To Marry Before U Make Love To A Girl? by philantoxx(m): 3:02pm On Oct 23, 2014
Unibenstudent:
I don't know as a virgin,thhere is pressure on me to make love before marriage,I need advicers!
I swear if its d unibenstudent I know
may IFA seize my MB if your a virgin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Compulsory To Marry Before U Make Love To A Girl? by boneyone(m): 3:15pm On Oct 23, 2014
**walks into the room looks around and smiles** there are lots of clients to patronise my intimacy gadgets in here **puts up table and brings out box**..... **picks up megaphone** Avoiding STD's and Keeping your virginity is great but to maintain the status you might as well avoid unnecessary physical and intimate contacts with the opposite sex. Introducing playtimestopdotcom an online shop for intimate health and wellness. We have everything for massage creams to intimate enhancers and lingeries. **looks around for some silly looking kids to come dance infront my booth to create awareness**... We offer discrete home and office deliveries to protect your identity.
send mail to playtimestop@gmail.com.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Marry Before U Make Love To A Girl? by olaboy001(m): 6:38pm On Oct 23, 2014
Unibenstudent:
You need to get a brain
Re: Is It Compulsory To Marry Before U Make Love To A Girl? by Decryptor(m): 7:17pm On Oct 23, 2014
Yes it is compulsory. I want to test the goods before paying for it. Picture a scenario whereby i marry a girl whose Vjay is as wide as GeePee Tank...it won't be funny o
Re: Is It Compulsory To Marry Before U Make Love To A Girl? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 23, 2014
I can see a very serious conji is worryn u....
Re: Is It Compulsory To Marry Before U Make Love To A Girl? by fairheven: 7:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
julisa2020:
to me...sex before marriage is the best...its ok to taste what you're gonna be eating for the rest of your life...so that if its not to your taste,you can change it before going into a lifetime commitment(marriage)....but it should be done wisely...not sexing every girl/guy you meet...infact sex before marriage is only encouraged in a serious relationship that would possibly lead to marriage....
But is there a different test? I mean,the "tin" na the same taste(when it comes to women) "coke na coke"Wether in big or small bottle,unlike men that come in different shapes an sizes(stand to be correctd),the only tin special is ones character an attitude.so wt is there to taste?why not wait?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Compulsory To Marry Before U Make Love To A Girl? by dagentility(f): 7:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
Unibenstudent:
you
A virgin
I cant believe it, but you can tell when a girl is faking orgasm.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Marry Before U Make Love To A Girl? by dagentility(f): 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2014
Decryptor:
Yes it is compulsory. I want to test the goods before paying for it. Picture a scenario whereby i marry a girl whose Vjay is as wide as GeePee Tank...it won't be funny o
lol. Wicked

1 Like

Re: Is It Compulsory To Marry Before U Make Love To A Girl? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 23, 2014
dagentility:

you
A virgin
I cant believe it, but you can tell when a girl is faking orgasm.
I read a lot,,books help me
Re: Is It Compulsory To Marry Before U Make Love To A Girl? by faithugo64(f): 7:59pm On Oct 23, 2014
op IS IT COMPULSORY TO MAKE LOVE TO A GIRL BEFORE MARRYING HER?
Re: Is It Compulsory To Marry Before U Make Love To A Girl? by Fortunate017(m): 11:48pm On Oct 27, 2014
abel14:
very compulsory
101% compulsory
Lol..dat is her talking... Trust her. I yaf missed u o..n still missing u.

(1) (Reply)

Is She A Lesbian? / Never Ever Make A Woman Cry / Don't Laugh Alone (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.