Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,517 members, 7,954,965 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:22 PM

The Hilarious Moment When A Guy Told Obama ‘don’t Touch My Girlfriend’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hilarious Moment When A Guy Told Obama ‘don’t Touch My Girlfriend’ (1641 Views)

I'm Not An Emperor, I Don’t Touch LGA Money – Oshiomhole Replies OBJ / See This Photo Of President Buhari And The Hilarious Caption / PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hilarious Moment When A Guy Told Obama ‘don’t Touch My Girlfriend’ by HighBK: 1:33pm On Oct 23, 2014
President Obama found himself in an unusual situation Monday.

As he was casting his ballot early in Chicago, minding his own business behind the voting booth, a young man walked by and warned him “don’t touch my girlfriend.”
The girlfriend, Aia Cooper, who was voting in the booth next to Obama, was humiliated, to say the least. “I really wasn’t planning on it,” Obama joked with the woman. “There’s an example of a brother just embarrassing you, just for no reason whatsoever.”

“And now you’ll be going back home and talking to you friends; what’s his name?” the president asked.

“Mike,” Cooper said.

“‘I can’t believe Mike. He’s such a fool,’” Obama said, impersonating the woman.

“He really is,” she agreed.

Obama continued: “‘I was just mortified. But, fortunately, the president was nice about it. So it’s all right.’”

“I am freaking out right now,” she said, laughing.

The president got the last laugh, though.

“Give me a kiss and give him something to talk about,” the president said, as he gave Cooper a hug and a peck on the cheek. “Now he’s really jealous.”

But Cooper downplayed the moment.

“He gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Just the cheek,” she told ABC’s Chicago station WLS. “Please, Michelle, don’t come after me!”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0bYeSPi_94

http://www.sobolation.com/the-hilarious-moment-when-a-guy-told-obama-dont-touch-my-girlfriend/
Re: The Hilarious Moment When A Guy Told Obama ‘don’t Touch My Girlfriend’ by desgiezd(m): 1:35pm On Oct 23, 2014
Quite funny!
Re: The Hilarious Moment When A Guy Told Obama ‘don’t Touch My Girlfriend’ by joe17: 1:46pm On Oct 23, 2014
"Obama cann talk"
Re: The Hilarious Moment When A Guy Told Obama ‘don’t Touch My Girlfriend’ by HighBK: 1:55pm On Oct 23, 2014
joe17:
"Obama cann talk"

She was intimidated. Obama is really good with words. Classic Politician!
Re: The Hilarious Moment When A Guy Told Obama ‘don’t Touch My Girlfriend’ by joe17: 2:05pm On Oct 23, 2014
HighBK:

She was intimidated. Obama is really good with words. Classic Politician!
Just Imagine how he(Obama) turned that supposed awkward moment around in an amusing manner.
Re: The Hilarious Moment When A Guy Told Obama ‘don’t Touch My Girlfriend’ by Lordlexyy: 2:07pm On Oct 23, 2014
Love this man to pieces. My idol on oratory.
Re: The Hilarious Moment When A Guy Told Obama ‘don’t Touch My Girlfriend’ by Caseless: 2:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
The guy is a jealous and an attention-seeking guy.
Re: The Hilarious Moment When A Guy Told Obama ‘don’t Touch My Girlfriend’ by moneybag100: 2:42pm On Oct 23, 2014
Hilarious.!! One thing Jonathan lacks HUMOUR...always on frown face with fake detected laugh.

2 Likes

Re: The Hilarious Moment When A Guy Told Obama ‘don’t Touch My Girlfriend’ by tonte(m): 3:19pm On Oct 23, 2014
I saw the Anderson Cooper interview of the couple, they are quite Hilarious, and that Mike guy is just like me, crack a spontaneous joke, and give your girlfriend a moment to cherish for a life time, these sorts of things bring joy,laughter and a good memory to your woman, more than what money would buy

1 Like

Re: The Hilarious Moment When A Guy Told Obama ‘don’t Touch My Girlfriend’ by Karleb(m): 4:11pm On Oct 23, 2014
Wao, see Presido interacting wuth citizen like they are best friends. shocked
Re: The Hilarious Moment When A Guy Told Obama ‘don’t Touch My Girlfriend’ by desgiezd(m): 4:13pm On Oct 23, 2014
Karleb:
Wao, see Presido interacting wuth citizen like they are best friends. shocked

That's exactly how it should be!
Re: The Hilarious Moment When A Guy Told Obama ‘don’t Touch My Girlfriend’ by Karleb(m): 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2014
desgiezd:

That's exactly how it should be!

Lemme guess, you've never been to Nigeria, my country.
Re: The Hilarious Moment When A Guy Told Obama ‘don’t Touch My Girlfriend’ by greaterlove(m): 5:35pm On Oct 23, 2014
tonte:
I saw the Anderson Cooper interview of the couple, they are quite Hilarious, and that Mike guy is just like me, crack a spontaneous joke, and give your girlfriend a moment to cherish for a life time, these sorts of things bring joy,laughter and a good memory to your woman, more than what money would buy

Thumbs up, you are very right.
Re: The Hilarious Moment When A Guy Told Obama ‘don’t Touch My Girlfriend’ by Datsme: 6:27pm On Oct 23, 2014
HighBK:
President Obama found himself in an unusual situation Monday.

As he was casting his ballot early in Chicago, minding his own business behind the voting booth, a young man walked by and warned him “don’t touch my girlfriend.”
The girlfriend, Aia Cooper, who was voting in the booth next to Obama, was humiliated, to say the least. “I really wasn’t planning on it,” Obama joked with the woman. “There’s an example of a brother just embarrassing you, just for no reason whatsoever.”

“And now you’ll be going back home and talking to you friends; what’s his name?” the president asked.

“Mike,” Cooper said.

“‘I can’t believe Mike. He’s such a fool,’” Obama said, impersonating the woman.

“He really is,” she agreed.

Obama continued: “‘I was just mortified. But, fortunately, the president was nice about it. So it’s all right.’”

“I am freaking out right now,” she said, laughing.

The president got the last laugh, though.

“Give me a kiss and give him something to talk about,” the president said, as he gave Cooper a hug and a peck on the cheek. “Now he’s really jealous.”

But Cooper downplayed the moment.

“He gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Just the cheek,” she told ABC’s Chicago station WLS. “Please, Michelle, don’t come after me!”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0bYeSPi_94

http://www.sobolation.com/the-hilarious-moment-when-a-guy-told-obama-dont-touch-my-girlfriend/

hilarious or not, imagine a common citizens like dem having d opportunity of interacting with their presido without security harassment
I pray dt ds kind of a thing should be happening in our dear nation in a foreseeable future
Re: The Hilarious Moment When A Guy Told Obama ‘don’t Touch My Girlfriend’ by donpope1(m): 6:56pm On Oct 23, 2014
It changes nothing...isn't he a human ??

(1) (Reply)

Why I Believe Jonathan Will Win In 2015: Reno Omkri / PDP Will Win 2015 Election Through SW,SS And SE-primate Ayodele's Vision / VIDEO: Buhari Show Your Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.