Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Advice Urgently Needed(in Tears)matured Minds Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Urgently Needed(in Tears)matured Minds Please (1243 Views)

Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently / Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) / Mature Minds Please Help Out!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Urgently Needed(in Tears)matured Minds Please by richardjemedafe1(m): 4:08pm On Oct 23, 2014
I have a girlfriend. She is 21,
while I am 25.
She is using Blackberry and iphone
while I am using
Nokia torch.
I bought the phones for her because
I love her so
much. I send
400 naira card to her everyday but
she doesn't call
me. She only
flashes me.
Whenever we go to restaurant I buy
maltina and
fried rice for her
while I drink only pure water and
groundnut.
One day I bought 400 naira card for
her; when we
were together,
she called another guy and told the
guy that she
loves him and
will marry him. When I asked her
who she was
calling, she said
that she was only joking.
She has never ever visited my house
and she
doesn't allow me to
visit her house. Whenever I want to
hug her she
would shout at
me harshly.
What should I do? Should I increase
the recharge
card I buy for
her to 600 naira? or should I buy
another Blackberry
phone(85000) for
her and iphone6(458000) for her too? I know
that
she loves me
very much and she is just pretending as if she
dont??
true or false!
Re: Advice Urgently Needed(in Tears)matured Minds Please by xenten: 4:12pm On Oct 23, 2014
you are Mugu Number 1
Re: Advice Urgently Needed(in Tears)matured Minds Please by Ploy(m): 4:16pm On Oct 23, 2014
Only you? Pls, go kill yourself
Re: Advice Urgently Needed(in Tears)matured Minds Please by richardjemedafe1(m): 4:16pm On Oct 23, 2014
xenten:
you are Mugu Number 1

Pls I said matured mind.....
Re: Advice Urgently Needed(in Tears)matured Minds Please by Dyt(f): 4:17pm On Oct 23, 2014
Stale
Re: Advice Urgently Needed(in Tears)matured Minds Please by SpaceGoat: 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2014
this problem can only arise if you dont know how to charm ladies !! you see many post on nairaland is very impotant but people wont make use of it because all they want to see is picture of no bra undecided bruh please read this first

https://www.nairaland.com/1791752/does-well-around-girl-secret

please make sure you know the codes well

then read this

https://www.nairaland.com/1929448/finally-10-how-charm-ladies

tank.
Re: Advice Urgently Needed(in Tears)matured Minds Please by kudoxs(m): 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2014
V seen dis joke somewia b4! Stale indeed!
Re: Advice Urgently Needed(in Tears)matured Minds Please by banjicom(m): 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2014
( Soak my garri in water and pick my phone 2 comment)

angry you are mugu
angry you are also a Maga

...........You are a very magalastic and muguloveable guy!

if u like sell your papa/mama house go buy her iphone 6.* Dat is none of my business*.

( continues soaking my Garri with kulikuli)
Re: Advice Urgently Needed(in Tears)matured Minds Please by tosyne2much(m): 4:51pm On Oct 23, 2014
Read the top=» Enters thread=» Read the write up=» shook my head=» brings out koboko=» beats OP mercilessly=» walks out of thread
Re: Advice Urgently Needed(in Tears)matured Minds Please by Missmossy(f): 4:54pm On Oct 23, 2014
Hahahaha this is a joke right?

2 Likes

Re: Advice Urgently Needed(in Tears)matured Minds Please by richardjemedafe1(m): 5:18pm On Oct 23, 2014
Hmmmm what is Nairaland turning into? I said I need advice and all I get is Insult....

What a f***k****
Re: Advice Urgently Needed(in Tears)matured Minds Please by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:52pm On Oct 23, 2014
Continue op. U do well
Continue the promo.

Very soon, she'll ask for your life and you will give it to her, so that you can come back from the dead as her bf.
Re: Advice Urgently Needed(in Tears)matured Minds Please by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 23, 2014
Dyt:
Stale
That is eh! The guy wasn't even creative enough to make it a lil bit funny, at least to arouse a giggle.
Re: Advice Urgently Needed(in Tears)matured Minds Please by Dyt(f): 6:18pm On Oct 23, 2014
MzPreshie:
That is eh! The guy wasn't even creative enough to make it a lil bit funny, at least to arouse a giggle.

grin grin
Re: Advice Urgently Needed(in Tears)matured Minds Please by happyjuliet(f): 6:32pm On Oct 23, 2014
richardjemedafe1:
I have a girlfriend. She is 21,
while I am 25.
She is using Blackberry and iphone
while I am using
Nokia torch.
I bought the phones for her because
I love her so
much. I send
400 naira card to her everyday but
she doesn't call
me. She only
flashes me.
Whenever we go to restaurant I buy
maltina and
fried rice for her
while I drink only pure water and
groundnut.
One day I bought 400 naira card for
her; when we
were together,
she called another guy and told the
guy that she
loves him and
will marry him. When I asked her
who she was
calling, she said
that she was only joking.
She has never ever visited my house
and she
doesn't allow me to
visit her house. Whenever I want to
hug her she
would shout at
me harshly.
What should I do? Should I increase
the recharge
card I buy for
her to 600 naira? or should I buy
another Blackberry
phone(85000) for
her and iphone6(458000) for her too? I know
that
she loves me
very much and she is just pretending as if she
dont??
true or false!

Shey dis one na talk so? Who u come dey ask whether make u increased am angry abeg increased am by 20X rubbish ur own don finish. U saw those sign yet u come NL come dey ask unnecessary questions hisssssssssssss.
Re: Advice Urgently Needed(in Tears)matured Minds Please by thegoodone2(m): 7:30pm On Oct 23, 2014
mature mind. she dont need u. may be u are not her class but she dont want to miss 400 rechard card.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Pay Her Salary For Having My Baby? / Can You Beg Your Partner This Way / Guys Beware!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.