Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1640) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6328353 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1637) (1638) (1639) (1640) (1641) (1642) (1643) ... (2266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:46am On Mar 13, 2023
Mchearan:

Replacement concluded, APL done and dusted, IPPIS done, people receiving salary already, they are yet to be sent to training or report to their respective commands.. Chai FG job grin
lol ,really ,na WA o
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:04am On Mar 13, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
Wow!
I wanted to say this about Nimc ,they got salary increase during the NIN registration period ,they stopped working and complained about their working condition and salary and they got serious salary increase

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:14am On Mar 13, 2023
freddybonz:

Lol....baba say na ignorant guys, when u say swim in money, I guess you mean via corrupt practices because even to corner impress(overhead) for personal runnings is still corruption
thats not true ,for paramilitary when you become a redneck you get paid well and even get allowances...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Zeedens: 6:40am On Mar 13, 2023
donbee:
Yeeah I know that. Immigration has better work places. And the risk is high in NDLEA.

Not only is the risk high, your chances of going to hell fire is very high too, bribe go want finish you there.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nikola(m): 6:49am On Mar 13, 2023
kkkp:
lola most of you know nothing about FG jobs. Some FG jobs are juicy at entry level but as u go far nutin much. But some are not attractive at entry level, but as u grow, u will swim in money. That's why I just dey laugh some ignorant guys
Oga boss, it's not a competition IMHO. If you have any meaningful data that could help, why not drop. I believe others dropped theirs because that's the limit of their knowledge, and we are indeed very grateful. Why don't you show us mercy and drop yours, so we add to our knowledge base? As you dey laugh us so, Wike dey there dey drink 40 year old whisky.
Cheers to success in our different endeavours.

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 6:51am On Mar 13, 2023
ikibekingsleyoo:
thats not true ,for paramilitary when you become a redneck you get paid well and even get allowances...
Yeah, I never argued the salaries would be increased but my argument was when the young man said they would earn more that A-list agencies directors, so an immigration red neck officer would earn more than an nnpc director or CBN director?....anyways the argument isn't even necessary

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gireiboy(m): 8:34am On Mar 13, 2023
balher:
CBN and FIRS are class B, it was clear proof that my friend who was in FIRS for about 4years now left for NMDPRA

Bro! I am a Chemistry Education graduate, i graduated with second class upper. Is it possible for me to be accepted/employed in NMDPRA or NUPRC or some of these major OIC's?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 8:48am On Mar 13, 2023
Please what is the salary range of CBN o'level junior staff ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mr2kul(m): 9:10am On Mar 13, 2023
AADukku:

A-rated Agencies in my strict classification include but not limited to:
1. NLNG (Regardless of its ownership status)
2. NSIA
3 NBET
4. NMDPRA
5. NUPRC
6. NIMASA
7. NERC
8. NPA
9. NDIC
10. NCC
11. BOI
In no particular order.
How about PTI?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 13, 2023
Zeedens:
Not only is the risk high, your chances of going to hell fire is very high too, bribe go want finish you there.
lol as far Hell fire even person wey dey work for CBN can go to hell,no be bribe be the only thing wey dey take people to hell,even lies can take you to hell,i mean you do not need to be dirty and take bribe because you work at Ndlea....

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mbku: 9:46am On Mar 13, 2023
ICPC page is working this morning. Those having issues should try it. Good luck
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 13, 2023
mbku:
ICPC page is working this morning. Those having issues should try it. Good luck
on phone or laptop...?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Padosky242(m): 10:11am On Mar 13, 2023
is it just me or this ndlea site is having serious issues this morning ?? the site isn't coming up at all

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 13, 2023
Padosky242:
is it just me or this ndlea site is having serious issues this morning ?? the site isn't coming up at all
Since Yesterday ,i dont think anyone have been able to successfully apply

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ricodine: 10:38am On Mar 13, 2023
freddybonz:

Yeah, I never argued the salaries would be increased but my argument was when the young man said they would earn more that A-list agencies directors, so an immigration red neck officer would earn more than an nnpc director or CBN director?....anyways the argument isn't even necessary

I wouldn't want to reveal too much about this. But know it today that immigration personnel have the tendency to work legitimately with both local companies and MNC's.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mbku: 10:44am On Mar 13, 2023
ikibekingsleyoo:
on phone or laptop...?

Phone
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 13, 2023
mbku:

Phone
True,the site is working ,but refusing to submit
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mbku: 11:11am On Mar 13, 2023
ikibekingsleyoo:
True,the site is working ,but refusing to submit
I was able to submit mine.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 13, 2023
mbku:

cert in pdf format?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abcdx(m): 11:28am On Mar 13, 2023
ikibekingsleyoo:
on phone or laptop...?

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 13, 2023
Abcdx:

Anything on ITF please?
nothing yet,but i should be meeting with someone today from there today,if there is any new info,i will drop it here.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mbku: 12:04pm On Mar 13, 2023
ikibekingsleyoo:
cert in pdf format?
Yes, I uploaded everything just fine. I think it requires a strong network because I’ve been trying for days until I got a stable network this morning

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abcdx(m): 12:11pm On Mar 13, 2023
ikibekingsleyoo:
nothing yet,but i should be meeting with someone today from there today,if there is any new info,i will drop it here.

Okay..tanx alot
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ebymarv: 12:19pm On Mar 13, 2023
Please which of these A-list agencies can a microbiologist push for? cool
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ebymarv: 12:21pm On Mar 13, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
Wow!
Please which of these A-list agencies can a microbiologist push for?
@Olanrewaju
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ebymarv: 12:22pm On Mar 13, 2023
[ angryquote author=AADukku post=121689789]

2. NSIA
3 NBET
4. NMDPRA
5. NUPRC
6. NIMASA
7. NERC
8. NPA
9. NDIC
10. NCC
11. BOI
In no particular order. [/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by richie1054: 12:30pm On Mar 13, 2023
NIMASA will be recruiting soon, they are already contacting people, talk to your connect guys.

Ebymarv:
[ angryquote author=AADukku post=121689789]

2. NSIA
3 NBET
4. NMDPRA
5. NUPRC
6. NIMASA
7. NERC
8. NPA
9. NDIC
10. NCC
11. BOI
In no particular order.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrincessAriel(f): 12:42pm On Mar 13, 2023
Hi everyone. Please I was able to submit the application for the ICPC recruitment but there's a problem. I mistakenly filled in wrong Date of birth.

Please can anything be done to rectify it? Should I create a new application again?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 13, 2023
I just noticed that ICPC site is no longer receiving applications for RC01 - RC03.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by naijainstinct: 1:02pm On Mar 13, 2023
freddybonz:

Abeg, ignore the argument. Some opinion are not worth arguing about. Which B or C list agency can pay a deputy director N130m as annual upfront? This is legit allowance, not bribery or stealing oo.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vickkyayo(m): 1:16pm On Mar 13, 2023
mbku:

Pls what did it show you when you submitted your application.? Mine didn't show anything, just to confirm
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nawteemaxie(m): 1:25pm On Mar 13, 2023
freddybonz:

LoL... More like f list

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1637) (1638) (1639) (1640) (1641) (1642) (1643) ... (2266) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SINJEL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.