Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,193 members, 7,835,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1641) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6326709 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1638) (1639) (1640) (1641) (1642) (1643) (1644) ... (2266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sultan8: 1:29pm On Mar 13, 2023
For ICPC, RC01 and RC02 requirements looks similar. Please what is the difference
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by EsvRotimiJubril(m): 1:47pm On Mar 13, 2023
RC01 is first degree with higher degree(MSC/PHD) while RC02 is Just your first degree as the highest qualification.
Sultan8:
For ICPC, RC01 and RC02 requirements looks similar. Please what is the difference

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sultan8: 1:59pm On Mar 13, 2023
horlatunji00:
Can you please list those A-rated Agencies
-NUPRC & NMDPRA
-NCC
-NSIA
-DBN
-NLNG
-NIMASA & NPA
-NNPC ltd & subsidiaries
-NDIC
-NSE, SEC
-PENCOM
-AMCON
-DMO
-NCDMB
-NDIC
-Nexim
- Others NFIU, EFCC, Nigeria Atomic Energy commission, etc

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by balher(m): 2:06pm On Mar 13, 2023
NLNG is not FGN Agency but jointly own by IOCs 51% and FGN 49%

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 13, 2023
My Oga, Husen24 knows better, but we're in Nigeria, you can work in any of those organisations, it depends on your connect.
Ebymarv:

Please which of these A-list agencies can a microbiologist push for?
@Olanrewaju
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ademoore07(m): 2:25pm On Mar 13, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
To those who is staying or wish to stay in the north, Federal Polytechnic, Damaturu is available.

Boss, Any news about The Federal polytechnic, Orogun, Delta state?

Since the time I applied, no info till date ooo.
We just dey look
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gboy4444: 3:01pm On Mar 13, 2023
Teeeecash:
Please what is the salary range of CBN o'level junior staff ?
Are they going to recruit junior staff?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 13, 2023
Ademoore07:

Boss, Any news about The Federal polytechnic, Orogun, Delta state?

Since the time I applied, no info till date ooo.
We just dey look

Baba, Sebi you don get NRC na... Leave this one make others huzzle am na.. grin grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teeeecash(m): 3:22pm On Mar 13, 2023
Gboy4444:

Are they going to recruit junior staff?
they always recruit junior staffs. Almost all the time

Do you have an idea how much they are paid ??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrincessAriel(f): 3:26pm On Mar 13, 2023
PrincessAriel:
Hi everyone. Please I was able to submit the application for the ICPC recruitment but there's a problem. I mistakenly filled in wrong Date of birth.

Please can anything be done to rectify it? Should I create a new application again?

Please can someone answer me. embarassed
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MarshRiley(m): 3:32pm On Mar 13, 2023
PrincessAriel:

I personally don’t think this is an issue, if you make it to screening, just go with the certified date of birth.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrincessAriel(f): 3:35pm On Mar 13, 2023
MarshRiley:

I personally don’t think this is an issue, if you make it to screening, just go with the certified date of birth.

Okay okay. Thank you very much for your response.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jamahyel(m): 3:38pm On Mar 13, 2023
just go and get an affidavit.
PrincessAriel:

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PrincessAriel(f): 3:43pm On Mar 13, 2023
Jamahyel:
just go and get an affidavit.

Okay I will. Thank you very much for your response.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mbku: 4:14pm On Mar 13, 2023
Vickkyayo:

Pls what did it show you when you submitted your application.? Mine didn't show anything, just to confirm

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vickkyayo(m): 4:28pm On Mar 13, 2023
[quote author=mbku post=121709709][/quote]

Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kad199: 4:38pm On Mar 13, 2023
Ricodine:

I wouldn't want to reveal too much about this. But know it today that immigration personnel have the tendency to work legitimately with both local companies and MNC's.
can I pm u?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by eddiense: 4:51pm On Mar 13, 2023
NDLEA VS FIRE SERVICE which is better in terms of everything
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jaythentic(m): 4:58pm On Mar 13, 2023
Mr2kul:

How about PTI?
I also need info on this
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bg4l(f): 4:59pm On Mar 13, 2023
Sultan8:

-NUPRC & NMDPRA
-NCC
-NSIA
-DBN
-NLNG
-NIMASA & NPA
-NNPC ltd & subsidiaries
-NDIC
-NSE, SEC
-PENCOM
-AMCON
-DMO
-NCDMB
-NDIC
-Nexim
- Others NFIU, EFCC, Nigeria Atomic Energy commission, etc

Didn’t know this NSIA is a hot cake agency o. What about Oil and Gas Free Zones Authority, do they pay well?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bg4l(f): 5:00pm On Mar 13, 2023
eddiense:
I don’t really know but i think I would pick NDLEA if I was asked to pick between them.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by banjul01: 5:13pm On Mar 13, 2023
pGud day. please mr xboy1993, kindly update us on d civil defense apl as an evidence to tender to my connect, cos he said no apl has bn release now. Thks
Mr Julius223pound, please any info from ur connect too. Thks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gopitoto: 5:36pm On Mar 13, 2023
eddiense:
Fire service is better.....And their training may likely come up in few weeks time. Afterr the election sha
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mchearan: 5:47pm On Mar 13, 2023
Gopitoto:
Fire service is better.....And their training may likely come up in few weeks time. Afterr the election sha
How is fire service better
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 13, 2023
If you have the intention of taking bribe while in service, NDLEA is better, if you wish to engage in another side hustle, in fact 65% concentration on the side hustle, FIRE SERVICE is better because you won't really go to work like that.
eddiense:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bitchesdredd: 6:36pm On Mar 13, 2023
naijainstinct:
Abeg, ignore the argument. Some opinion are not worth arguing about. Which B or C list agency can pay a deputy director N130m as annual upfront? This is legit allowance, not bribery or stealing oo.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bitchesdredd: 6:43pm On Mar 13, 2023
Olanrewaju010:
If you have the intention of taking bribe while in service, NDLEA is better, if you wish to engage in another side hustle, in fact 65% concentration on the side hustle, FIRE SERVICE is better because you won't really go to work like that.

It's one day work and two days off. That's how it is.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tessyy1701: 6:45pm On Mar 13, 2023
ayuba070:

Anything there sir?

Good evening Sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bitchesdredd: 6:47pm On Mar 13, 2023
eddiense:

NDLEA is better. You can get side attractions there but FFS, once in a blue moon. That's if you are given personal contracts to refill company's extinguishers and other fire related things.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ademoore07(m): 7:31pm On Mar 13, 2023
SolaOkedara:

Baba, Sebi you don get NRC na... Leave this one make others huzzle am na.. grin grin

Haaaaa.😳😳😳

Who tell u say I get NRC?
I no get anything, Bro.
I still dey look God's eye🙏

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Jazberry1: 8:00pm On Mar 13, 2023
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by freddybonz(m): 8:16pm On Mar 13, 2023
Jazberry1:
Good day house. Am asking for a friend. Abeg who the salary for graduate entry for NERC. Also is NERC a good place to work . Is there allowances .

Thanks
Yes it's a good place to work......When would they share apl?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1638) (1639) (1640) (1641) (1642) (1643) (1644) ... (2266) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Huzzy12, emitsu123, misB, yemzyray01(m), Users2000, captainbangz, Ifex93(m), inagbe1 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.