Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6258961 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (2252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by DirtyGold: 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
Who can answer this question, please?
bbymene:

so what did Ministry of foreign affairs grade 8 receive?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eigaso: 5:17pm On Mar 28, 2017
2el:

did u got a job drr ??

heard some are resuming on Monday...
Heard so too. Anticipating batch B list
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by omo17(m): 8:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
Pls i still need level 8 salary of River basin development authority of Nigeria. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Makudus(m): 8:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
pls who knows the salary of gl08 at Nigerian Security Printing and Minting?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 30, 2017
Tiwa101:

If ts federal ministry..pls stay wt access bank. Leave dt job security ish. U wl be cmn to work to eat groundut most of the time. Cz dts how it is in most federal ministries. If ts a federal parastatal especially those tht generate their own revenues..ts beta

For example. Fed min of finance pays entry level 50k. If u nw stay where money is embezzled u cld gt mre. Bt ts basically dt 50k u wl be earnjng. U wont gain much experience as well. If its is all dese Bank of industry,central bank, ndic,nimasa.. then fine and good. U get a good pay with allowances and atlst u wd be doin smfn.

Access bank wl stress u quite alryt. If u get to stay tl d bond is over..who says you cant get something beta. If its federal ministry and not parastatal plss take access bank.

You said most federal ministries. Which ministries do they not come to work "to eat groundnut"?. It's a serious question o. I really want to know. I always thought all of them are like that but I keep hearing people say not all. I've heard of ministries of foreign affairs, ministry of Justice. Also if u know, how much does ministry of foreign affairs pay?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mhbabanna: 7:42pm On Apr 01, 2017
How much does entry level with bsc earn in office of the accountant general of the federation
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Impactever(m): 4:40pm On Apr 02, 2017
Pls what is the monthly salary for an Entry level Engineer GL 08 at Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fatdick(m): 8:10pm On Apr 02, 2017
Impactever:
Pls what is the monthly salary for an Entry level Engineer GL 08 at Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
Does DPR even use GL 08 for entry level? I dont think so

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dahaz(m): 9:51pm On Apr 02, 2017
omo17:
Pls i still need level 8 salary of River basin development authority of Nigeria. Thanks
level 8 stp.2.. 51k

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by omo17(m): 9:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
dahaz:

level 8 stp.2.. 51k
Dat is too small oo, is there bonus or allowances? Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dahaz(m): 10:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
omo17:
Dat is too small oo, is there bonus or allowances? Thanks
noooo

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by omo17(m): 10:41pm On Apr 02, 2017
dahaz:

noooo

Thanks. Pls do you work there or what?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dwag: 7:57am On Apr 03, 2017
fatdick:
Does DPR even use GL 08 for entry level? I dont think so
they do
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fatdick(m): 9:42am On Apr 03, 2017
dwag:
they do
Oh really? Is this authoritative? I had assumed they use same structure with NNPC. And I know NNPC uses the JS, SS and M scale instead of the GL.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Impactever(m): 1:54pm On Apr 03, 2017
fatdick:
Oh really? Is this authoritative? I had assumed they use same structure with NNPC. And I know NNPC uses the JS, SS and M scale instead of the GL.

are you trying to say that DPR don't employ university degree holders as entry level?

I thought university 1st degree holders belongs to the
GL 08 , grade 2 ...category
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Impactever(m): 1:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
Moreso, they recently conducted a recruitment last year November /December inviting young university graduates to apply......
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fatdick(m): 5:28pm On Apr 03, 2017
Impactever:

are you trying to say that DPR don't employ university degree holders as entry level?

I thought university 1st degree holders belongs to the
GL 08 , grade 2 ...category

They do. But not all agencies and departments of government place entry level BSc graduates on level 08 step 2. All ministries do, (based on CONPSSS), paramilitary agencies do (based on CONPASS) but some agencies use CONRAISS and place entry level BSc graduates on level 07 step 2 or 3 with even a higher net salary than CONPSSS 08 step 2. In summary, salary structure differs and agencies like NNPC, NPA, NIMASA, NCC, NIGCOMSAT etc run a special salary structure. I do not know if DPR has one too but I assume they should since they were once a division of NNPC and still a regulatory agency to same.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Impactever(m): 1:26am On Apr 04, 2017
fatdick:
They do. But not all agencies and departments of government place entry level BSc graduates on level 08 step 2. All ministries do, (based on CONPSSS), paramilitary agencies do (based on CONPASS) but some agencies use CONRAISS and place entry level BSc graduates on level 07 step 2 or 3 with even a higher net salary than CONPSSS 08 step 2. In summary, salary structure differs and agencies like NNPC, NPA, NIMASA, NCC, NIGCOMSAT etc run a special salary structure. I do not know if DPR has one too but I assume they should since they were once a division of NNPC and still a regulatory agency to same.

wow..... thank you so much sir.....

I have learned a lot from this..... you have just wiped out some ignorance from my life.... I feel do humbled

God bless you richly sir....

8 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abokii8(m): 7:20am On Apr 04, 2017
Does Petroleum Ministry pays the same salary and allowances as other ministries?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fatdick(m): 5:07pm On Apr 04, 2017
Impactever:

wow..... thank you so much sir.....

I have learned a lot from this..... you have just wiped out some ignorance from my life.... I feel do humbled

God bless you richly sir....
you're welcome bro. God bless you too
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Impactever(m): 2:16am On Apr 05, 2017
fatdick:
you're welcome bro. God bless you too

Thank you sir..... but this your name dey fear me oh...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fatdick(m): 10:30am On Apr 05, 2017
Impactever:

Thank you sir..... but this your name dey fear me oh...
Why you dey fear na? you be woman abi you dey fear fat people wey their name na Dickson? grin

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by josejay: 12:03am On Apr 15, 2017
Pls how much is the salary structure for GL08 in the Nigerian Railway Corporation

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dharmielle: 7:41am On Apr 15, 2017
Any idea of the salary and other allowances for FIRS Level 10 officer (Entry Level)?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 15, 2017
dharmielle:
Any idea of the salary and other allowances for FIRS Level 10 officer (Entry Level)?
150-170k bt i tink its 150k ....Did u apply too Last year?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dharmielle: 12:32pm On Apr 15, 2017
JIBOSKI437:
150-170k bt i tink its 150k ....Did u apply too Last year?
Yes I did. Any idea if there are other allowances or if its just salary?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Makudus(m): 1:57pm On Apr 15, 2017
dharmielle:

they also have Quartely bonus,with some other allowances which i dont know whether its included in their salary or not,especially Leave &Housing allowances.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 15, 2017
dharmielle:

Dere are oda allowances bt i dont know hw much is it and whether its included in dere salary or Not......Any Latest frm Ur side concerning d Recruitment
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Uniquexty(f): 3:01pm On Apr 15, 2017
who has any idea about ministry of Defense? bsc
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 15, 2017
Makudus:
they also have Quartely bonus,with some other allowances which i dont know whether its included in their salary or not,especially Leave &Housing allowances.
No thread on diz Nairaland wey person no dey see U grin grin grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 15, 2017
Uniquexty:
who has any idea about ministry of Defense? bsc
Army,Airforce,Navy ? which 1
Army- 185k
Navy- 200k
Airforce- No idea bt it cant b less dan 170k

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Makudus(m): 3:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
JIBOSKI437:
No thread on diz Nairaland wey person no dey see U grin grin grin
winkhahhh!

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (2252) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ilovenigeriaW, Rems20(m), Bluev, Success1930, POLS, Patrickflames, Peterlove11, MessiisGoat, Mykcool(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.