Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6220753 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (2242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cashkid: 11:12pm On Dec 22, 2016
How much does DPR pay pls?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Makudus(m): 11:19pm On Dec 22, 2016
cashkid:
How much does DPR pay pls?
150K basic salary for fresh graduate before confirmation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by cashkid: 6:40am On Dec 23, 2016
Makudus:

Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mrwise016: 6:56am On Dec 23, 2016
Who knows how much NEMA pays and other allowances should tell me pls?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eigaso: 11:03am On Dec 23, 2016
Makudus:
180K basic salary

Thanks but I'm surprised. FIRS Tax officers, 180K basic salary? I don't mean to doubt but this is contrary to what someone told me. I gathered that its somewhere between 75K and 90K. Any opinion on this?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 3:18pm On Dec 23, 2016
How can i get a job into any Federal MDAs without connection ??

can't one send application letter to the Head of Administrative and Human resources of MDAs.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eigaso: 4:04pm On Dec 23, 2016
2el:

can't one send application letter to the Head of Administrative and Human resources of MDAs.

I suppose you mean without human connections. Well, it is very possible to get one's dream job without any human connections but on one and an only condition, secure the HeavenlyConnect and it is done.

"I'm the God of all flesh, is there anything hard for Me to
do? Relax, be still and know that I'm God. The battle is
Mine", saith the Lord of Hosts.

Says who that someone here who truly believes cannot be
called up to pick his/her letter and resume immediately
even without knowing the smallest or youngest of persons
there.

There would be no offence at all in sending a letter or proposal to the relevant authorities of any MDA, proposing what one can do for them outside their regular job openings with emphasis on why they really need one's services otherwise they would only refer one to wait and join the queue of job applicants when an opening is finally advertised.

On the contrary, having done all that is stated, expected and required for any properly advertised job opening with which an applicant knows that he/she meets the requirements, there's every need to have and keep a positive and open mindset for to draw from #TheThroneOfGrace and receive
#MyLongAwaitedMiracle

#LetTheRedeemedOfTheLordSaySo

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Makudus(m): 4:09pm On Dec 23, 2016
2el:

Trust in God and keep praying

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ledgelessons(m): 6:18pm On Dec 23, 2016
Pls any idea about BPP?
cashkid:

Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ledgelessons(m): 6:19pm On Dec 23, 2016
Pls any idea about BPP level 08 pay
Makudus:
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by MrsBee: 8:17pm On Dec 26, 2016
175:
Pls who knows what a B.Eng holder at Nigerian Nuclear Regulatory Authority (NNRA) takes home?

. . .and a B.Eng holder at National Space Research Development Agency (NASRDA) takes home too.

It's urgent pls people!!!!!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ritzzy(f): 10:47am On Dec 27, 2016
Hello please how much is FRSC for graduates.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TheGuy5: 10:58am On Dec 27, 2016
$13 SAVINGS! 4 DAYS TO GO! If you continue to earn what you are earning at the moment all through the months until the end of next year, tell me: will that dream of becoming a financial pillar in your family be achieved soon? Well, YOU alone know the answer.

*BE POSITIVE*
*BE SMART*
*BE PRO-ACTIVE

Take a step today and get "Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners and Professionals " from our Amazon marketplaces stores, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc . 35% Price slash Bonanza still ON till 31st December 2016!!!!

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mekyno(m): 11:56am On Dec 27, 2016
Ritzzy:
Hello please how much is FRSC for graduates.
connect me 1st b4 i tell u...lol
Abt 110-120k
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mrwise016: 2:35pm On Dec 27, 2016
N'landers, does it mean no one here knows d salary package of an entry level engineer in NEMA and other allowances. Pls help a brother. God bless you all.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by caleboxylic: 3:52am On Dec 28, 2016
For those asking how to get federal Government pensionable and permanent offer letter.

1. You should have an insider who Will inform you when they are recruiting. Congratulation , If You are lucky and he/she is in management or close to the mgt.

2. You have to know the federal character commissionner representing your state. Google his/her name and look for way to meet him/her. Pray he/she listens to You and if it happens, You have the job.
3. Political office holders can also give You a job.

Good Luck.
Caleboxylic

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eigaso: 4:07pm On Dec 28, 2016
caleboxylic:
For those asking how to get federal Government pensionable and permanent offer letter.

1. You should have an insider who Will inform you when they are recruiting. Congratulation , If You are lucky and he/she is in management or close to the mgt.

2. You have to know the federal character commissionner representing your state. Google his/her name and look for way to meet him/her. Pray he/she listens to You and if it happens, You have the job.

Good Luck.
Caleboxylic

I don't dispute, I just wonder. Where is the place of the Lord, Most High, in all this?

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasonaso: 4:32pm On Dec 28, 2016
cramjones:
Meanwhile, I am self employed and earn over $150,000 as my basic salary. Key: Vote someone that would create the right environment for you to create employment. That person is the People's General - Mohammadu Buhari.

-CramJones

Cramjones can you kindly explain the meaning of this statement you wrote up there

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Eigaso: 4:33pm On Dec 28, 2016
Eigaso:

Thanks but I'm surprised. FIRS Tax officers, 180K basic salary? I don't mean to doubt but this is contrary to what someone told me. I gathered that its somewhere between 75K and 90K. Any opinion on this?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 28, 2016
nasonaso:

Cramjones can you kindly explain the meaning of this statement you wrote up there

Let by gone be by gone. This was a campaign statement.

-CramJones
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by nasonaso: 5:36pm On Dec 28, 2016
cramjones:

-CramJones

Its ok
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mekyno(m): 9:48pm On Dec 28, 2016
cramjone:

-CramJone
My ppl can u imagine dis response? He is just sayin dis 'was a deceitful statement'. It's well. God will judge every1 by every1's works.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by franniechuks(f): 10:11pm On Dec 28, 2016
cramjones:

-CramJones

Campaign statement eh So sad and you blatantly deceived people with this so-called "Campaign Statement. Showing no remorse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Emasel(m): 10:10am On Dec 31, 2016
caleboxylic:

Good Luck.
Caleboxylic

You're right on point sir
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by knaa: 3:06pm On Jan 10, 2017
Please any idea how much DIA (defence intelligence agency) pays their entry staff.
Somebody epp.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by modash(m): 8:10pm On Jan 11, 2017
archdon:

That is a wicked lie

Well do you know the figure
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by oluwaseuntitilo(f): 10:27am On Jan 30, 2017
NABDA...graduate is 86k take home
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Pinkieblue(f): 12:22pm On Jan 30, 2017
Cornerstone insurance plc, is seeking to recruit energetic, strong-willed and focused individuals to join it's team of professionals in line with its growth and expansion plan.

Our organization was established to conduct insurance business in a customer focused manner.

Job title: Financial planner/Marketing Executive

How to Apply:

Interested and qualified candidates should send their cv to bucherecruitment@gmail.com
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Akaewu: 8:42pm On Jan 30, 2017
Makudus:

After confirmation nko ?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Oracle13(m): 9:10pm On Jan 30, 2017
Pls how much is Navy DSSC monthly salary
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 31, 2017
2el:

Sorry for you..You are very far in touch with reality

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (2242) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: simeon77(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.