Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,000 members, 7,859,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:05 PM

I Need Help - Health (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Help (229639 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (104) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help by Slot301(f): 3:58pm On Nov 12, 2014
Waliyllahi:
I am sorry for d delay, i had internet connection problems plus I had to get things right before sayin rubbish here. Yes we were there and d condition is not as good as anyone will think (pls any medical person e.g. babyosisi shld call me so i can explain better cos i can start sayin medical jargons here). The doctor wil continue to take charge for now, he requests to have a straight talk with the relatives only later ds afternoon or tomorow mornin wen he is conductin the round. pls let be calm God is in control.
I am sorry if av dissapointed bt someone's privacy is at stake and i am not yet a doctor sef so i can prognosticate individually , its against ethics.

Chai!! Chai!! So what's the next step now?
Re: I Need Help by olu4life(m): 3:58pm On Nov 12, 2014
Caracta:

I need to clear that with the brother. I was told he is not available at the moment.

I don't think there was never a time I kept any information but now that there is a need to, I'm suddenly being crucified. No qualms. I believe another team can make a trip to Eruwa to get full details.
Sis just calm down. If u have said this earlier,it would have been enough.
Re: I Need Help by colossus2: 3:59pm On Nov 12, 2014
Benz4pimp:
Those that went to see him av suddenly turned to a mini god.Suddenly the spirit of Nollywood is here and we are reading in parts.i will not be surprised if I see this film readily available at alaba tomorrow
That's naija for you bro.
We vote leaders in after the promises they made while campaigning, only for them to be in position and turn a deaf ear to those who elected them in.
It's just annoying

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help by Busybody2(f): 3:59pm On Nov 12, 2014
olu4life:

Sorry to take u back. The last I checked u clearly stated u can't help Brian cos u peeps don't handle medical cases again. So y saying otherwise?

Olu4life, it's okay. God sees, God knows, God cares...

I wish Brian safe flight tonight. May God be with him. Hope the surgery goes smoothly and I wish him safe journey mercies back home.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by francizy(m): 3:59pm On Nov 12, 2014
kirikiristars:
Whichever way caract, I believe God will make a way.

Mos deff
Re: I Need Help by Gboliwe: 4:01pm On Nov 12, 2014
Caracta:

No, they are not gods. Neither am I.

Like a said, another team (perhaps a better one) can make another round of trip.

Idowuogbo! Can you see what this my inlaw is saying? Tell me why we shouldn't divorce her here and now? angry
Re: I Need Help by Caracta(f): 4:01pm On Nov 12, 2014
Gboliwe:

Now that u said it, has the world crashed?

So much relief seeped through me. Now what? Kidney transplant? Dialysis? What next? What did the doctor say and moving him is not your call to make. Tell the house what the delegates said and what the doctor said let's make a decision.

Yes it's not my call to make. If you want to know the whole thing the doctor said, then I'll provide you with a number to call.
Re: I Need Help by Idowuogbo(f): 4:01pm On Nov 12, 2014
colossus2:

We vote leaders in after the promises they made while campaigning, only for them to be in position and turn a deaf ear to those who elected them in.
It's just annoying
My God!!! What's all this? She volunteered remember? What's all this election jargons i'm reading? We go fight o angry
Re: I Need Help by Idowuogbo(f): 4:02pm On Nov 12, 2014
Gboliwe:

Idowuogbo! Can you see what this my inlaw is saying? Tell me why we shouldn't divorce her here and now? angry
She's human! Chillax!
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 12, 2014
Please let us be patient.

The team needs time to breakdown the information so it comes out clear and at the same time does not breach client privilege. It is not ethical to have some information on line please

The team these should be the guidelines for dissemination :

1. If he is well cared for where he is? Does he need to be moved?

2. How much has been raised and used and how much more we need to raise.

I am happy his stomach has been drained it would give him some relief. Well done.

Lets not get aggressive at the team, information has to be properly managed

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by Gboliwe: 4:03pm On Nov 12, 2014
Caracta:

Yes it's not my call to make. If you want to know the whole thing the doctor said, then I'll provide you with a number to call.

Keep the information and number to yourself. angry

8 Likes

Re: I Need Help by Caracta(f): 4:03pm On Nov 12, 2014
colossus2:

It's just annoying

I beg your pardon! Which vote exactly?
Re: I Need Help by happiness2014: 4:03pm On Nov 12, 2014
God pls this anxiety is too much...... show yourself mighty in DJ's condition now. You are the giver of life no one can question you.
Pls God give us hope by breaking all barriers both physical and spiritual and give him life. In Jesus name I ask... Amen.

5 Likes

Re: I Need Help by olu4life(m): 4:03pm On Nov 12, 2014
Busybody2:

Olu4life, it's okay. God sees, God knows, God cares...

I wish Brian safe flight tonight. May God be with him. Hope the surgery goes smoothly and I wish him safe journey mercies back home.
Amen sis. Already ignored jawe. E go beta
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 12, 2014
Okay so the next step is UCH
Did I hear someone say that there is a strike
Is this just a UCH strike or other teaching hospitals ar on strike too? . . and which teams are on strike? Doctors, nurses, admin staff??

If there is a strike at UCH, is LUTH still totally ruled out. Rememebr that LUTH have all his records.

While we are waiting for answers, are there people on ground who can get an ambulance ready to move DJ at short notice? We need to be planning ahead as much as we can.

DJ all will be well with you.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 12, 2014
Gboliwe:

Now that u said it, has the world crashed?

So much relief seeped through me. Now what? Kidney transplant? Dialysis? What next? What did the doctor say and moving him is not your call to make. Tell the house what the delegates said and what the doctor said let's make a decision.

Bros na you dey keep me calm oh remember. Take it easy, it will be fine
They will soon provide information vexing wont get it out or make Hammed better. Please my brother stay calm

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by olu4life(m): 4:05pm On Nov 12, 2014
Gboliwe:

Gboliwe ti yari o. Bro just calm down o. I no wan shout o
@Caracta just simply ignore the side comments so as not to cause world war 3 here
Re: I Need Help by colossus2: 4:05pm On Nov 12, 2014
Idowuogbo:

My God!!! What's all this? She volunteered remember? What's all this election jargons i'm reading? We go fight o angry
Sist na parable nor phex
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 12, 2014
Gboliwe:

Supported!!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help by Osyxcel(m): 4:05pm On Nov 12, 2014
Caracta:

Like a said, another team (perhaps a better one) can make another round of trip.

Calm down, it has not gotten to that. These people are just very concerned and anxious, and I won't blame anyone, I know how many times I've refreshed this page, same thing with everyone here. It's not easy being kept in the dark.

Now that we know what's going on, can everyone pls calm down and let's find a way forward. Delay is dangerous lest it gets more complicated.

By God's grace, all will be fine, and all our collective efforts won't be in vain.
Re: I Need Help by eemjay17(m): 4:06pm On Nov 12, 2014
Madam...try and calmdown ehn, that option you are giving them will get things complicated. Just try and understand that all what people here are saying is because they are anxious about the matter at hand. You don try no be small and God will bless you and your family. Grow a thick skin please.
Caracta:

Re: I Need Help by Caracta(f): 4:06pm On Nov 12, 2014
aisha2:
Please let us be patient.

The team needs time to breakdown the information so it comes out clear and at the same time does not breach client privilege. It is not ethical to have some information on line please

The team these should be the guidelines for dissemination :

1. If he is well cared for where he is? Does he need to be moved?

2. How much has been raised and used and how much more we need to raise.

I am happy his stomach has been drained it would give him some relief. Well done.

Lets not get aggressive at the team, information has to be properly managed

Yes he is well cared for but we still need to move him. I'll like to have another doctor take a look at him.

I don't know the specific amount he has. I've never asked him.

Yes the drained stomach is good news. But it's not permanent.

Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by Waliyllahi(m): 4:06pm On Nov 12, 2014
babyosisi:

Abi o
It looks like they made a plan that no one should speak till they find a politically correct way to pass this on

yes politically correct way to put it.
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 12, 2014
Caracta:

Sister please its been a hard day, stay calm and understand the emotions all have invested. They dont mean to attack you, they are just worried for Hammed. Na so this work be abeg stay calm, please
Re: I Need Help by olu4life(m): 4:07pm On Nov 12, 2014
chaircover:
Is this just a UCH strike or other teaching hospitals ar on strike too?

If there is a strike is LUTH still totally ruled out. Rememebr that LUTH have all his records.

While we are waiting for answers are there people on ground who can get an ambulance ready to move DJ at short notice? We need to be planning ahead as much as we can.

Have stated it earlier. Its internal strike. What's the way forward? LASU or we still want to head to UCH?
Re: I Need Help by Osyxcel(m): 4:07pm On Nov 12, 2014
Gboliwe:

Calm down pls. I understand how it feels, but pls calm down for the sake of DJ.
Re: I Need Help by colossus2: 4:08pm On Nov 12, 2014
Caracta:

Parable
Re: I Need Help by Idowuogbo(f): 4:08pm On Nov 12, 2014
Gboliwe:

Gboliwe chill na angry
Re: I Need Help by Gboliwe: 4:09pm On Nov 12, 2014
aisha2:

Bros na you dey keep me calm oh remember. Take it easy, it will be fine
They will soon provide information vexing wont get it out or make Hammed better. Please my brother stay calm

Fine! I am calm. No more talks

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help by Idowuogbo(f): 4:09pm On Nov 12, 2014
colossus2:

Sist na parable nor phex

Ok no wahala! Be mindful tho
Re: I Need Help by Caracta(f): 4:09pm On Nov 12, 2014
chaircover:
Is this just a UCH strike or other teaching hospitals ar on strike too?

If there is a strike is LUTH still totally ruled out. Rememebr that LUTH have all his records.

While we are waiting for answers are there people on ground who can get an ambulance ready to move DJ at short notice? We need to be planning ahead as much as we can.

So I heard but I'm trying to reach one of the doctors. I've made several calls today. I just hope something positive comes up.
Re: I Need Help by Idowuogbo(f): 4:09pm On Nov 12, 2014
Gboliwe:

Fine! I am calm. No more talks
O je bi angry tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (104)

12 FOODS THAT INCREASE YOUR SPERM COUNT- PICTURES / 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.