Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,130 members, 7,860,064 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:09 AM

I Need Help - Health (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Help (229690 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (104) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 12, 2014
Gboliwe:

Keep the information and number to yourself. angry
Ah ah my brother, you have been consistent and the voice of wisdom even to me. Please dont get upset with them. Abeg understand how sensitive this is. Let us give them time since the information has been transmitted to some doctors in house so we can get the comprehensive yet sensitive break down ejor. Please my dear brother if you loose it now who will encourage the rest of us

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by Waliyllahi(m): 4:10pm On Nov 12, 2014
babyosisi:

[size=18pt]
Yes I agree

If you folks and doctor didn't tell the patient his condition
Don't tell us
You all have spoiled the whole thing
Keep the info to yourselves
Him and his family shouldn't be reading it off nairaland

What type of stupid medical science do they practice in that Nigeria where a patient is not told what he has and what chances he has[/size]
yes, dats d type of medicine being practiced here. d doctor wont tell the patient what he's being managed for and the patient too wont bother to ask till he is discharged . patients dont know their rights and sometimes ignorant and d doctors dont want the patient to misinterpret or misunderstand his words. I neva liked it that way tooo
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 12, 2014
olu4life:

Have stated it earlier. Its internal strike. What's the way forward? LASU or we still want to head to UCH?

Sorry I am not getting it
When you say internal do you mean just UCH staff and if so which teams? Doctors, nurses, lab staff, admin staff . . .who?
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 12, 2014
Caracta:

Yes he is well cared for but we still need to move him. I'll like to have another doctor take a look at him.

I don't know the specific amount he has. I've never asked him.

Yes the drained stomach is good news. But it's not permanent.

Thank you so much.

Good, well done and thank you sister. It will be well im Jesus name
Re: I Need Help by Idowuogbo(f): 4:12pm On Nov 12, 2014
pickabeau1:
yes.. they have....i for one have seen potential new members of tehn or whichever group will be mandated to handle NL charity outreaches

always on the lookout. U b HR con? grin
Re: I Need Help by Waliyllahi(m): 4:12pm On Nov 12, 2014
babyosisi ....i sent pm to u ma
Re: I Need Help by Gboliwe: 4:12pm On Nov 12, 2014
Idowuogbo:

O je bi angry tongue

cheesy
Re: I Need Help by Caracta(f): 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2014
aisha2:

Sister please its been a hard day, stay calm and understand the emotions all have invested. They dont mean to attack you, they are just worried for Hammed. Na so this work be abeg stay calm, please

We have all invested. I have a query from my boss because I've been distracted all day. I've made so many errors that I can't even begin to think of and I'm not complaining. So nobody should tell me about emotions. You think I don't care about the guy too?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Help by Idowuogbo(f): 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2014
Gboliwe:

cheesy
dats my gal kiss
Re: I Need Help by Caracta(f): 4:15pm On Nov 12, 2014
Waliyllahi:
babyosisi ....i sent pm to u ma

Weldone Waliyllahi and the entire team. God bless you guys. I can never thank you enough.

Special thanks to the Nairalander that provided items for the family. May God bless you all.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help by pickabeau1: 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2014
soja go.. soja come
struggle must continue
Idowuogbo:

always on the lookout. U b HR con? grin
Re: I Need Help by Idowuogbo(f): 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2014
Caracta:

We have all invested. I have a query from my boss because I've been distracted all day. I've made so many errors that I can't even begin to think of and I'm not complaining. So nobody should tell me about emotions. You think I don't care about the guy too?
Caracta, abeg i dey beg oo...see me here rolling on the floor pleading, apply suru joor! People here just dey catch feeling anyhow but you go overlook am for DJ's sake. Mabinu Cinderella mi *hugs*

4 Likes

Re: I Need Help by Waliyllahi(m): 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2014
Caracta:

Yes he is well cared for but we still need to move him. I'll like to have another doctor take a look at him.

I don't know the specific amount he has. I've never asked him.

Yes the drained stomach is good news. But it's not permanent.

Thank you so much.
henhen, whats d latest , i think i am lost.
Re: I Need Help by great289(m): 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2014
pls those who visited d hosp.. I think d dr shld ve advised on the necessary steps..if to tk him to uch or any oda hosp or fly him out..d dr shld shld tell us what to do nxt.
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2014
Caracta:

You care thats why you are trying to protect him.
Thats why am begging that for his sake you dont upset yourself further.

I can only imagine what you have gone through today my sister. Please log off while we wait for the medical team to give the information. it is well with you dear
Re: I Need Help by Idowuogbo(f): 4:18pm On Nov 12, 2014
pickabeau1:
soja go.. soja come
struggle must continue
lol...
Re: I Need Help by Rutheby(f): 4:18pm On Nov 12, 2014
olu4life:

Have stated it earlier. Its internal strike. What's the way forward? LASU or we still want to head to UCH?
It's not internal. My aunt went to d hospital today and she was not attended to. They've sent all d patient on admission away. The strike started today and it's all over 9ja. I stay in Lokoja.
Re: I Need Help by greatseed: 4:18pm On Nov 12, 2014
[quote author=babyosisi post=27949065]

Oh
Marcjane was part of the convoy and all she had to say was donate ?
This is getting very annoying
People have invested emotions and money into this case and they deserve better than this[/quo
te] calmdown n watch d manner u respond 2pple.....der sme yans dat r unecesarily....marcjane said she spoke to hamed on fone....she dint travel....
Re: I Need Help by Babyrex(f): 4:19pm On Nov 12, 2014
Waliyllahi:
I am sorry for d delay, i had internet connection problems plus I had to get things right before sayin rubbish here. Yes we were there and d condition is not as good as anyone will think (pls any medical person e.g. babyosisi shld call me so i can explain better cos i can start sayin medical jargons here). The doctor wil continue to take charge for now, he requests to have a straight talk with the relatives only later ds afternoon or tomorow mornin wen he is conductin the round. pls let be calm God is in control.
I am sorry if av dissapointed bt someone's privacy is at stake and i am not yet a doctor sef so i can prognosticate individually , its against ethics.
it is now against ethics to give report?
It wasnt against ethics for you to go, listen to d Dr cos we believed u'll understand & also help d house understand better
Ok ohhhh!
God is watching all of u with his binocular machine

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help by Gidigidi3(m): 4:19pm On Nov 12, 2014
Caracta:

Yes. I have also made some calls. We have to move him to UCH. The doctor said his kidney is badly affected. The good news is that the fluid has been drained so his stomach is flat now. The doctor mentioned he can relieve the symptoms. But I suggest we move him to UCH.

Can anybody see the reason why we are not making progress as country? WE DONT LIKE LISTENNING TO THE TRUTH INITIALLY. Two professionals @babyosisi, @naijadeyhia, were here shouting about what they deduced from the report dj posted, which means PLAN D. The leaders of this thread @caracta, @gboliwe et al never acknowledge dia views. And now where are we heading?
Please somebody promised to help with passport arrangement some days earlier. Are you still around?
....following from a distance until.....

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by olu4life(m): 4:20pm On Nov 12, 2014
chaircover:

Sorry I am not getting it
When you say internal do you mean just UCH staff and if so which teams? Doctors, nurses, lab staff, admin staff . . .who?
Doctors are not on strike. Radiographers,lab technologists and co have been on strike for over 2 weeks now in UCH. At the same time,Johesu is about joining in the strike. Learnt the meeting will be done today to finalize on them joining the strike. Johesu covers the nurses. So if they join,only doctors will be left at UCH. Clear?
Re: I Need Help by Idowuogbo(f): 4:20pm On Nov 12, 2014
Rutheby:
It's not internal. My aunt went to d hospital today and she was not attended to. They've sent all d patient on admission away. the strike started today and it's all over 9ja. I stay in Lokoja.
Jehovah! Even the ones on life support? OLUWA OOO cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help by Gboliwe: 4:21pm On Nov 12, 2014
Waliyllahi:

See this one! Ofcourse you are lost. Why won't you be lost? Mcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

@Caracta, sorry for my attack. I too have been distracted since this case started but sincerely don't mind. I have made some mistakes too and my work load is piling up too but I don't care. Na my work, when I am ready I will do it. Its not a matter of life and death. That's what I have told myself.
Sorry no vex. We won't divorce you. tongue

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help by olu4life(m): 4:21pm On Nov 12, 2014
Rutheby:
It's not internal. My aunt went to d hospital today and she was not attended to. They've sent all d patient on admission away. The strike started today and it's all over 9ja. I stay in Lokoja.
Thanks so much for this info
cc Caracta Gboliwe Busybody2 Chaircover et al
Way forward pls? UCH is definitely out of it
Re: I Need Help by Waliyllahi(m): 4:22pm On Nov 12, 2014
It is all well by God's grace. And i refused to be annoyed or frustrated by some people spewin rubbish here. I dont know dj from adam and i av things i sacrificed here before going, i only decided to contribute to humanity.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 12, 2014
Gboliwe:

See this one! Ofcourse you are lost. Why won't you be lost? Mcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

@Caracta, sorry for my attack. I too have been distracted since this case started but sincerely don't mind. I have made some mistakes too and my work load is piling up too but I don't care. Na my work, when I am ready I will do it. Its not a matter of life and death. That's what I have told myself.

I love you ( running to hide make my husband no catch me lol).
Re: I Need Help by colossus2: 4:23pm On Nov 12, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Jehovah! Even the ones on life support? OLUWA OOO cry
You ehn angry
You just made me grin
Re: I Need Help by Caracta(f): 4:23pm On Nov 12, 2014
Waliyllahi:

Like I said, I suggest we move him to UCH. This is my own personal suggestion o...not what the family has decided.
Re: I Need Help by Idowuogbo(f): 4:23pm On Nov 12, 2014
Gboliwe:

. tongue
Oi angry Gboliwe nau...e never do you ni? angry

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by Waliyllahi(m): 4:23pm On Nov 12, 2014
Gboliwe:

of course, i av to be lost.
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 12, 2014
jaybee3:
Can I please plead that you guys stop asking for updates. I understand the tendency for us humans to be anxious in cases such as this but the fact of the matter is that is simply not going to help the situation in any shape or form. He needs your prayers and that’s where your energy should be focused on.
I pray he gets better

We remain hopeful

Prayers will pay for treatments?

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help by Caracta(f): 4:25pm On Nov 12, 2014
Waliyllahi:
It is all well by God's grace. And i refused to be annoyed or frustrated by some people spewin rubbish here. I dont know dj from adam and i av things i sacrificed here before going, i only decided to contribute to humanity.

It's ok. No vex biko. Just take it out on me. I sincerely apologize. You have tried and it's only God that can bless you. Pls ignore. No vex biko.

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (104)

12 FOODS THAT INCREASE YOUR SPERM COUNT- PICTURES / 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.