Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,089 members, 7,852,691 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:31 AM

I Need Help - Health (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Help (229286 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (104) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help by Waliyllahi(m): 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2014
Gboliwe:

Lol. That guy is annoying Idowu. He volunteered as a med backup for the team going to visit, he comes back trying to play demi-god with information. When the doctor was talking to him, he didn't ask questions but claimed to understand. Now we are asking for a replay of the event and he is PMing babyosisi that doesn't know the way to eruwa. Ontop of that, he is claiming lost. If a member of delegate is lost, what am I to be? Losted abi?

@aisha2, sorry for you. tongue
Annoyin? I am very sure i am in the right state of mind , altho my actions may nt b d best.and i am nt tryin to form any god, i dont gain anything frm doin such.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2014
Waliyllahi:

yes i know, patients try to beat doctors somtims, dats y i am calm.

Keep staying calm.
Gboliwe na wa oh, you leave one dey attack another person.
Stop jare, your vex no fit boil hot water lol
Re: I Need Help by tyson99(m): 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2014
Idowuogbo:

No...Mike Tyson.
I think say na bash ali

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2014
Waliyllahi:
babyosisi ....i sent pm to u ma

Le me see
Re: I Need Help by Rutheby(f): 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2014
Idowuogbo:

hian! Na wa ooo...patients sent home, and presido dey skin teeth when he dey do hin declaration speech? Jehovah you pass them oo....help!!!!
Abi? Nigeria govt is so bad. If that doctor can't handle Hammed's case, our plan should be outside the country. Our govt has no value for lives.....it's the grass that will suffer sha, it doesn't affect them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help by great289(m): 4:39pm On Nov 12, 2014
Waliyllahi:
Let him come to UCH oooo, whosoeva is makin d decison. I am here ooo, we shall see
bro tnx fr ur effort.we appreciate wella.. D dr myt ve suggested tins.. He has bn handln dt kind of cases and he shld no d best place to tk dj to..
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 12, 2014
chaircover:

I am 99% sure that Gboliwe is a female embarassed

I have been punked lol
Re: I Need Help by marcjane(f): 4:39pm On Nov 12, 2014
PLS NAIRALANDERS CALM DOWN
I SPOKE WITH DJDOLA HIMSELF AND HE KNOWS EVERYTHING GOING AROUND HIM,BOTH THE DOCTORS REPORT. HE WAS SO SO EXCITED COS HIS TUMMY IS NOW NORMAL AND HE GAVE ME INFORMATION TO PASS TO YOU GUYS BUT I WAS IN SHOCK AND CONFUSED AT THE SAME TIME,THAT WHY I WROTE KEEP DONATIONS COMING,WHICH MEANS ''PROBLEM FOUND THAT NEEDS IMMEDIATE SOLUTION''.I WAS SCARED TO POST THE NEW FINDIMGS AND NOW CARACTA HAS POSTED THE INFO AND SOME PEOPLE PISSED HER OFF. TO ADD TO WHAT LOVELY CARACTA POSTED,DJDOLA SAID THAT THE DOC SAID HE CAN DO THE TRANSPLANT BUT IF WE WANT TO MOVE HIM TO ANOTHER HOSPITAL, WE CAN.
SO LET THE REASONABLE PERSONS DEBATE ON WHAT TO DO NEXT.
SO FOR ALL THOSE INSULTING ME FOR PUTTING UP WHAT THEY THOUGHT WAS SUSPENSE,ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS PEACE.
GBOLIWE,CHAIRCOVER(THIS YOUR NAME SELF ),CARACTA LOOK BEYOND THE INSULTS ;DPLS NAIRALANDERS CALM DOWN
I SPOKE WITH DJDOLA HIMSELF AND HE KNOWS EVERYTHING GOING AROUND HIM,BOTH THE DOCTORS REPORT. HE WAS SO SO EXCITED COS HIS TUMMY IS NOW NORMAL AND HE GAVE ME INFORMATION TO PASS TO YOU GUYS BUT I WAS IN SHOCK AND CONFUSED AT THE SAME TIME,THAT WHY I WROTE KEEP DONATIONS COMING,WHICH MEANS ''PROBLEM FOUND THAT NEEDS IMMEDIATE SOLUTION''.I WAS SCARED TO POST THE NEW FINDIMGS AND NOW CARACTA HAS POSTED THE INFO AND SOME PEOPLE PISSED HER OFF. TO ADD TO WHAT LOVELY CARACTA POSTED,DJDOLA SAID THAT THE DOC SAID HE CAN DO THE TRANSPLANT BUT IF WE WANT TO MOVE HIM TO ANOTHER HOSPITAL, WE CAN.
SO FOR ALL THOSE INSULTING ME FOR PUTTING UP WHAT THEY THOUGHT WAS SUSPENSE,ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS PEACE.
GBOLIWE,CHAIRCOVER(THIS YOUR NAME SELF ),CARACTA LOOK BEYOND THE INSULTS.I HAIL OOOOO

7 Likes

Re: I Need Help by Gboliwe: 4:41pm On Nov 12, 2014
aisha2:

I have been punked lol

Whose report do you believe?
Re: I Need Help by Busybody2(f): 4:42pm On Nov 12, 2014
olu4life:

Thanks so much for this info
cc Caracta Gboliwe Busybody2 Chaircover et al
Way forward pls? UCH is definitely out of it

He should get an ambulance and go to Reddington Hospital.

Mr Gboliwe should update his best friend Mr Cramjones who promised to foot the bill. Another Nairalander also promised to allow DJDOLA use his medical insurance.
Re: I Need Help by Caracta(f): 4:42pm On Nov 12, 2014
colossus2:

Lol....everybody dey para in his/her own little way cheesy

Nah I'm not angry. I just need to clear some things.

Moving on, anything I do will be strictly my private business. The good ones can continue from here. The mails have been sent. Numbers and addresses are available. So you see, it's easy.

Make I go work. It's getting late cheesy
Re: I Need Help by colossus2: 4:42pm On Nov 12, 2014
marcjane:
I SPOKE WITH DJDOLA HIMSELF AND HE KNOWS EVERYTHING GOING AROUND HIM,BOTH THE DOCTORS REPORT. HE WAS SO SO EXCITED COS HIS TUMMY IS NOW NORMAL AND HE GAVE ME INFORMATION TO PASS TO YOU GUYS BUT I WAS IN SHOCK AND CONFUSED AT THE SAME TIME,THAT WHY I WROTE KEEP DONATIONS COMING,WHICH MEANS ''PROBLEM FOUND THAT NEEDS IMMEDIATE SOLUTION''.I WAS SCARED TO POST AND NOW CARACTA HAS POSTED THE INFO AND SOME PISSED HER OFF. TO ADD TO WHAT LOVELY CARACTA POSTED,DJDOLA SAID THAT THE DOC SAID HE CAN DO THE TRANSPLANT BUT IF WE WANT TO MOVE HIM TO ANOTHER HOSPITAL, WE CAN.
SO FOR ALL THOSE INSULTING ME EOR PUT UP WHAT THEY THINK IS SUSPENCE,ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS PEACE.
Are you sure DJ is aware.
If he is aware so why walahi dey pass report through mail

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by Gboliwe: 4:43pm On Nov 12, 2014
marcjane:
I SPOKE WITH DJDOLA HIMSELF AND HE KNOWS EVERYTHING GOING AROUND HIM,BOTH THE DOCTORS REPORT. HE WAS SO SO EXCITED COS HIS TUMMY IS NOW NORMAL AND HE GAVE ME INFORMATION TO PASS TO YOU GUYS BUT I WAS IN SHOCK AND CONFUSED AT THE SAME TIME,THAT WHY I WROTE KEEP DONATIONS COMING,WHICH MEANS ''PROBLEM FOUND THAT NEEDS IMMEDIATE SOLUTION''.I WAS SCARED TO POST AND NOW CARACTA HAS POSTED THE INFO AND SOME PISSED HER OFF. TO ADD TO WHAT LOVELY CARACTA POSTED,DJDOLA SAID THAT THE DOC SAID HE CAN DO THE TRANSPLANT BUT IF WE WANT TO MOVE HIM TO ANOTHER HOSPITAL, WE CAN.
SO FOR ALL THOSE INSULTING ME EOR PUT UP WHAT THEY THINK IS SUSPENCE,ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS PEACE.
Thank you better person. DJdola will be fine. I am confident! God bless you.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by Waliyllahi(m): 4:43pm On Nov 12, 2014
babyosisi:

Le me see
ok pls see ma
Re: I Need Help by Idowuogbo(f): 4:44pm On Nov 12, 2014
tyson99:

I think say na bash ali
ok
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 12, 2014
Gboliwe:

Whose report do you believe?

I don't even know what to read any more,minutes ago,they should move him out of the place,the next minute the dr can handle it!!!!!
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 12, 2014
Wallyllahi,did you use the charity email
The person didn't sign off so I don't know if that's your email
Sorry I can't respond from that email but I can read your responses.
Please give me details
Diagnosis etc
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 12, 2014
Safe and quick recovery to the Op..
Been reading from page 1,and nerves have begun to get frayed.
Soo many people have been very supportive financially, emotionally etc and have been waiting for an outcome since today. Its very understandable that the approach taken is pissing people off as if the info is for a select few.
The head of the organisers can simply put out a statement that the patient has been seen,abdomen drained but will still need to be referred.The diagnosis can't be written yet cos the patient hasn't been made aware yet,but the prognosis is favourable etc...We are thinking of moving him to so so,we hope this is OK etc
So at least the people who have been supportive here don't feel so left out.After all even to move him ,more funds will be solicited for.Is it not these same people that will poney up the money?

I think things should be done in a way that will be palatable to everyone.

Good job to those who have been helping so far
Cheers!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help by UjSizzle(f): 4:46pm On Nov 12, 2014
Caracta:

Are you ok? I mean, really ok?
My dear pls calm down. You've tried and emotions are running high now.
All is well.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by funken: 4:46pm On Nov 12, 2014
marcjane:

thanks marcjane. Please do confirm if its the liver or kidney or both that needs fixing.

@all, since UCH is on strike, then I suggest arrangements for India should be started now. I believe it will be cheaper and better in terms of service for all.
Re: I Need Help by Gboliwe: 4:46pm On Nov 12, 2014
Busybody2:

Mr Gboliwe should update his best friend Mr Cramjones who promised to foot the bill. Another Nairalander also promised to allow DJDOLA use his medical insurance.

Hehehehehe@ my best friend. Anyway, with the way I mention his name these days I won't be shocked if I appear at his doormot one day. tongue
As per the medical insurance guy, he disappeared on me. I asked him some questions he didn't show up again. Sad.

As soon as we know what's up, I will go bring cramjones here.
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 12, 2014
Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!Very funny,you mean DJ knows what the Demi-semi gods where hiding?i can't stop laughing!!!the bird as eaten all the fruit on the tree ooo

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Help by olu4life(m): 4:47pm On Nov 12, 2014
Busybody2:

Best option so far... Pls house wats ur take on this?
cc Gboliwe Caracta Chaircover
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 12, 2014
marcjane:

How many transplants has the doctor done?
Please let them not use this man to do experiment
I saw enough experiments at UNTH
From day one I said transplant and India and some people called me names
There is no history of liver transplant in Nigeria that I know of
Now I am more scared than before
Chai
Jehovah help this boy o

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help by Caracta(f): 4:48pm On Nov 12, 2014
UjSizzle:

My dear pls calm down. You've tried and emotions are running high now.
All is well.

Thanks Bebe.
Re: I Need Help by colossus2: 4:48pm On Nov 12, 2014
Benz4pimp:
Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!Very funny,you mean DJ knows what the Demi-semi gods where hiding?i can't stop laughing!!!the bird as eaten all the fruit on the tree ooo
Guy you are effin' high grin

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help by Gboliwe: 4:48pm On Nov 12, 2014
hispinkolo:
Safe and quick recovery to the Op..
Been reading from page 1,and nerves have begun to get frayed.
Soo many people have been very supportive financially, emotionally etc and have been waiting for an outcome since today. Its very understandable that the approach taken is pissing people off as if the info is for a select few.
The head of the organisers can simply put out a statement that the patient has been seen,abdomen drained but will still need to be referred.The diagnosis can't be written yet cos the patient hasn't been made aware yet,but the prognosis is favourable etc...We are thinking of moving him to so so,we hope this is OK etc
So at least the people who have been supportive here don't feel so left out.After all even to move him ,more funds will be solicited for.Is it not these same people that will poney up the money?

I think things should be done in a way that will be palatable to everyone.

Good job to those who have been helping so far
Cheers!

Simple without the drama! That's exactly what it would have been

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 12, 2014
@caracta and babyosisi kindly send me a private mail. We need to rub minds and find a way forward for the op. also if u could have both ur private numbers included in the pm It would be better so we can communicate directly or ove4 whatsapp.
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 12, 2014
@caracta and babyosisi kindly send me a private mail. We need to rub minds and find a way forward for the op. also if u could have both ur private numbers included in the pm It would be better so we can communicate directly or over whatsapp.
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 12, 2014
funken:

thanks marcjane. Please do confirm if its the liver or kidney or both that needs fixing.

@all, since UCH is on strike, then I suggest arrangements for India should be started now. I believe it will be cheaper and better in terms of service for all.

My dear liver failure leads to kidney failure at the terminal stages

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by thorpido(m): 4:51pm On Nov 12, 2014
Waliyllahi:

ok pls see ma
pls send me a PM.
Re: I Need Help by Waliyllahi(m): 4:52pm On Nov 12, 2014
marcjane:
GBOLIWE,CHAIRCOVER(THIS YOUR NAME SELF ),CARACTA LOOK BEYOND THE INSULTS ;DPLS NAIRALANDERS CALM DOWN
GBOLIWE,CHAIRCOVER(THIS YOUR NAME SELF ),CARACTA LOOK BEYOND THE INSULTS.I HAIL OOOOO
Alrite, I wish DJ the best.
Transplant, transplant,transplant....sha discuss evrythin well
And i think i am good to go now if i will be allowd to satisfy my conscience but may not be possible cos i av allegiance to uphold. I really dont av any material thing to contribute(except my physical being and my senses, and i think i tried) right frm d onset ...im jst a strugglin student.
A o ni fi iru e gba ooo once more. All d best

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (104)

12 FOODS THAT INCREASE YOUR SPERM COUNT- PICTURES / 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.