Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,797 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

How To Get Rid Of Jinn - Islam for Muslims (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How To Get Rid Of Jinn (85804 Views)

How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage / Jinn Stories / Beware Of Jinn Disguising As Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by AlBaqir(m): 7:16am On Aug 31, 2016
abubilal24:
hijama in london

Ibn Al-Qayyim (may Alalh have mercy on him) mentions the messenger Muhammad (saw) was affected by magic
and was cupped on his head to treat it.
]

Truly there are some ahadith that point out that fact - that Nabi salallahu alayhi wa ahli was affected by magic! You guys believed in those ahadith 100% because your scholars "proved" they are sihah (authentic). Likewise there are some ahadith which says Shaitan used to disturb the prayer of Nabi to the fact that Nabi used to get physical with him, and sometimes Shaitan recline in his presence delaying him from taking "righteous action". Sunni generally believe in these ahadith because they were found to be "authentic". However, some ahadith known to be "authentic" also say Shaitan cannot even stand Umar's voice let alone waiting for him.

#Here I only wish to state my objections to it (the magic):

# Magic is handiwork of Shaitan and it is evil and kufr.

# Magic or whispers or influence or command or whatever from Shaitan can never affect devoted servants of Allah let alone a Nabi let alone the greatest Nabi, the Imam of the most devoted servants of Allah. Quran says:

He (shaitan) said: My Lord! because Thou hast made life evil to me, I will certainly make (evil) fair-seeming to them on earth, and I will certainly cause them all to deviate

Except Thy servants from among them, the devoted ones

He (Allah) said: This is a right way with Me:

Surely, as regards My servants, you (Shaitan) have no authority over them except those who follow you of the deviators
. {surah al-Hijr:39-42}

These noble verses from among many others compelled me to treat those "sahih ahadith" as filthy garbage, nothing but lies in the quest to make point.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by AlBaqir(m): 7:31am On Aug 31, 2016
However, about cupping, the act is not founded or originated by Nabi salallahu alayhi wa ahli. Cupping has been in existence thousands of years before Nabi. Nabi only approved it for as halal for Muslims. I wonder how the act has been fully hijacked by Muslims claiming Nabi originated it.

# At Rio2016, athletes continue to use this act over and over again.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by sino(m): 8:27am On Aug 31, 2016
AlBaqir:

Truly there are some ahadith that point out that fact - that Nabi salallahu alayhi wa ahli was affected by magic! You guys believed in those ahadith 100% because your scholars "proved" they are sihah (authentic). Likewise there are some ahadith which says Shaitan used to disturb the prayer of Nabi to the fact that Nabi used to get physical with him, and sometimes Shaitan recline in his presence delaying him from taking "righteous action". Sunni generally believe in these ahadith because they were found to be "authentic". However, some ahadith known to be "authentic" also say Shaitan cannot even stand Umar's voice let alone waiting for him.

#Here I only wish to state my objections to it (the magic):

# Magic is handiwork of Shaitan and it is evil and kufr.

# Magic or whispers or influence or command or whatever from Shaitan can never affect devoted servants of Allah let alone a Nabi let alone the greatest Nabi, the Imam of the most devoted servants of Allah. Quran says:

He (shaitan) said: My Lord! because Thou hast made life evil to me, I will certainly make (evil) fair-seeming to them on earth, and I will certainly cause them all to deviate

Except Thy servants from among them, the devoted ones

He (Allah) said: This is a right way with Me:

Surely, as regards My servants, you (Shaitan) have no authority over them except those who follow you of the deviators
. {surah al-Hijr:39-42}

These noble verses from among many others compelled me to treat those "sahih ahadith" as filthy garbage, nothing but lies in the quest to make point.

O Sheikh AlBaqir! help us understand the below verse:

“And remember Our slave Ayyub (Job), when he invoked his Lord (saying): ‘Verily Shaitan (Satan) has touched me with distress (by ruining my health) and torment (by ruining my wealth)!’ (Allah said to him): “Strike the ground with your foot: This is (a spring of) water to wash in, and a cool and (refreshing) drink.” And We gave him (back) his family, and along with them the like thereof, as a Mercy from Us, and a Reminder for those who understand (Sad 38:41-43).

Was Prophet Ayoub (AS) not a righteous, devoted servant of Allah (SWT)?! Or the above Qur'anic verse is "filthy garbage"?!

Audhubillah mina shaitan rajim!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by AlBaqir(m): 9:30am On Aug 31, 2016
sino:

O Sheikh AlBaqir! help us understand the below verse:

“And remember Our slave Ayyub (Job), when he invoked his Lord (saying): ‘Verily Shaitan (Satan) has touched me with distress (by ruining my health) and torment (by ruining my wealth)!’ (Allah said to him): “Strike the ground with your foot: This is (a spring of) water to wash in, and a cool and (refreshing) drink.” And We gave him (back) his family, and along with them the like thereof, as a Mercy from Us, and a Reminder for those who understand (Sad 38:41-43).

Was Prophet Ayoub (AS) not a righteous, devoted servant of Allah (SWT)?! Or the above Qur'anic verse is "filthy garbage"?!

Audhubillah mina shaitan rajim!

# Unfortunately you ran away from the Quranic verse of Surah al-Hijr where even Shaitan confirm he can never near the devoted ones. This is the foundation, the default!

# Exception is the case of Nabi Ayyub alayhi afdhalu salat wa salam. Observe: Shaitan never near Nabi Ayub untill he sought Allah's permission to afflict him with loss of wealth and health. To the shame of Shaitan, Nabi Ayub never sway from remembering his Lord.

# In the case of our Nabi, salallahu alayhi wa ahli, your hadith says he was affected by black evil magic to the extent that he doesn't know what he was doing. Was this the case with Nabi Ayub?

# Unfortunately according to your bogus ahadith, Shaitan used to flee away from Umar.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by sino(m): 10:45am On Aug 31, 2016
AlBaqir:

# Unfortunately you ran away from the Quranic verse of Surah al-Hijr where even Shaitan confirm he can never near the devoted ones. This is the foundation, the default!

Lol! I wanted you to bring out your understanding of the verse I presented and also show your poor understanding of the Qur'an...Surah Hijr verse 39-40, let's read more to fully grasp what these holy verses are talking about:
We start from where shaitan was asking Allah (SWT) for permission to perpetrate his trade-

[Iblis (Satan)] said: "O my Lord! Give me then respite till the Day they (the dead) will be resurrected."

Allah said: "Then, verily, you are of those reprieved,

"Till the Day of the time appointed."

[Iblis (Satan)] said: "O my Lord! Because you misled me, I shall indeed adorn the path of error for them (mankind) on the earth, and I shall mislead them all.

"Except Your chosen, (guided) slaves among them."

(Allah) said: "This is the Way which will lead straight to Me."

"Certainly, you shall have no authority over My slaves, except those who follow you of the Ghawin (Mushrikun and those who go astray, criminals, polytheists, and evil-doers, etc.).

"And surely, Hell is the promised place for them all. (Qur'an 15:36-43)

The above information clearly talks about what shaitan plans to do, to mislead mankind from the straight path, the path of Al-Islam. shaitan knows he cannot deceive the devoted righteous slaves of Allah (SWT), this does not imply that the righteous slaves of Allah (SWT) would not be afflicted or tried with ill health or loss of life and the likes, that we attribute these afflictions to shaitan, is just part of the design of Allah (SWT), your response and reactions to these afflictions is what seperates a righteous devoted slave and a disbeliever who has chose to go astray.
AlBaqir:

# Exception is the case of Nabi Ayyub alayhi afdhalu salat wa salam. Observe: Shaitan never near Nabi Ayub untill he sought Allah's permission to afflict him with loss of wealth and health. To the shame of Shaitan, Nabi Ayub never sway from remembering his Lord.

It is not an exception, the rule is same for us all, we are all afflicted in one way or the other, that is called a test, be it loss of health, wealth, Jihad, etc. even Adam (AS) was tested and his test was carried out by shaitan, is that also another exception? tell me which prophet of Allah (SWT) was not tested or afflicted?!

Allah Says:
"Or you think that you will enter Paradise without such (trials) as came to those who passed away before you? They were afflicted with severe poverty, ailments and were so shaken that even the Messenger and those who had faith with him said, 'When will the Help of Allah come?' Yes! Indeed Allah's help is close!" [Al-Qur'an 2:214]

"And We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient. Who, when disaster strikes them, say, "Indeed we belong to Allah , and indeed to Him we will return."Those are the ones upon whom are blessings from their Lord and mercy. And it is those who are the [rightly] guided. [Qur'an 2:155]

For your information, the shaitan has no power to harm anyone except with the permission of Allah (SWT), or have you forgotten that nothing happens without the knowledge of Allah (SWT) and His permission?! Bro, you need serious tawheed lessons wink

AlBaqir:

# In the case of our Nabi, salallahu alayhi wa ahli, your hadith says he was affected by black evil magic to the extent that he doesn't know what he was doing. Was this the case with Nabi Ayub?

So?! Did the narration not also state that Allah (SWT) cured him?! in fact it was a revelation that came to him(SAW). The narration does not take anything away from the Prophet (SAW), it even shows the miraculous cure by Allah (SWT) for the Prophet(SAW). We did not read that the magic made the Prophet (SAW) to go astray, or that he did something despicable, is it?!

AlBaqir, I once read some of the Infallible Imams were poisoned, and died as a result I think 9 outta 11 (Imagine!), is this true?! just asking

AlBaqir:

# Unfortunately according to your bogus ahadith, Shaitan used to flee away from Umar.

Shaitan also flees from me bro, I have the magic word, if you don't know ask politely... grin grin grin
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by AlBaqir(m): 12:15pm On Aug 31, 2016
sino:

Lol! I wanted you to bring out your understanding of the verse I presented and also show your poor understanding of the Qur'an...Surah Hijr verse 39-40, let's read more to fully grasp what these holy verses are talking about:
We start from where shaitan was asking Allah (SWT) for permission to perpetrate his trade-

[Iblis (Satan)] said: "O my Lord! Give me then respite till the Day they (the dead) will be resurrected."

Allah said: "Then, verily, you are of those reprieved,

"Till the Day of the time appointed."

[Iblis (Satan)] said: "O my Lord! Because you misled me, I shall indeed adorn the path of error for them (mankind) on the earth, and I shall mislead them all.

"Except Your chosen, (guided) slaves among them."

(Allah) said: "This is the Way which will lead straight to Me."

"Certainly, you shall have no authority over My slaves, except those who follow you of the Ghawin (Mushrikun and those who go astray, criminals, polytheists, and evil-doers, etc.).

"And surely, Hell is the promised place for them all. (Qur'an 15:36-43)

The above information clearly talks about what shaitan plans to do, to mislead mankind from the straight path, the path of Al-Islam. shaitan knows he cannot deceive the devoted righteous slaves of Allah (SWT), this does not imply that the righteous slaves of Allah (SWT) would not be afflicted or tried with ill health or loss of life and the likes, that we attribute these afflictions to shaitan, is just part of the design of Allah (SWT), your response and reactions to these afflictions is what seperates a righteous devoted slave and a disbeliever who has chose to go astray.

It is not an exception, the rule is same for us all, we are all afflicted in one way or the other, that is called a test, be it loss of health, wealth, Jihad, etc. even Adam (AS) was tested and his test was carried out by shaitan, is that also another exception? tell me which prophet of Allah (SWT) was not tested or afflicted?!

Allah Says:
"Or you think that you will enter Paradise without such (trials) as came to those who passed away before you? They were afflicted with severe poverty, ailments and were so shaken that even the Messenger and those who had faith with him said, 'When will the Help of Allah come?' Yes! Indeed Allah's help is close!" [Al-Qur'an 2:214]

"And We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient. Who, when disaster strikes them, say, "Indeed we belong to Allah , and indeed to Him we will return."Those are the ones upon whom are blessings from their Lord and mercy. And it is those who are the [rightly] guided. [Qur'an 2:155]

For your information, the shaitan has no power to harm anyone except with the permission of Allah (SWT), or have you forgotten that nothing happens without the knowledge of Allah (SWT) and His permission?! Bro, you need serious tawheed lessons wink

So?! Did the narration not also state that Allah (SWT) cured him?! in fact it was a revelation that came to him(SAW). The narration does not take anything away from the Prophet (SAW), it even shows the miraculous cure by Allah (SWT) for the Prophet(SAW). We did not read that the magic made the Prophet (SAW) to go astray, or that he did something despicable, is it?!

AlBaqir, I once read some of the Infallible Imams were poisoned, and died as a result I think 9 outta 11 (Imagine!), is this true?! just asking

Shaitan also flees from me bro, I have the magic word, if you don't know ask politely... grin grin grin

Sino you sound like Christians who believed ill health, loss of life and properties etc are from Shaitan. As a muslim, according to Quran, all these are either tests from Allah to know who is steadfast or injustice from ourselves. Shaitan has no power to afflict anybody with these tests except he sought Allah's permission specially (e.g in the case of Nabi Ayub), and ofcourse he has dominion over those who yield to his instructions.

# Then you refer to surah al-Hijr and tried to narrow it down to only swaying from the path of Allah. Truly that was what Shaitan says however Allah says: " [ليس لك عليهم سلطن ] - you will not have authority over them". Authority here is not restricted.

However: We are talking about Black evil magic that make man confused or behave abnormal not tests as in ill health, loss of wealth, life and properties which primarily are from Allah.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by Empiree: 3:19pm On Aug 31, 2016
This thread re-surfaced again. Hum. Anyone knows if the sister (OP) is okay now?
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by sino(m): 10:44pm On Aug 31, 2016
AlBaqir:

Sino you sound like Christians who believed ill health, loss of life and properties etc are from Shaitan. As a muslim, according to Quran, all these are either tests from Allah to know who is steadfast or injustice from ourselves. Shaitan has no power to afflict anybody with these tests except he sought Allah's permission specially (e.g in the case of Nabi Ayub), and ofcourse he has dominion over those who yield to his instructions.

# Then you refer to surah al-Hijr and tried to narrow it down to only swaying from the path of Allah. Truly that was what Shaitan says however Allah says: " [ليس لك عليهم سلطن ] - you will not have authority over them". Authority here is not restricted.

However: We are talking about Black evil magic that make man confused or behave abnormal not tests as in ill health, loss of wealth, life and properties which primarily are from Allah.

So when Allah (SWT) test His servants, it can never be through shaitan?! Are there shaitan amongst men and jinn?! When Allah (SWT) taught His Prophet (SAW) as well as the Muslims to seek protection from shaitan, amongst men and jinn, do you think it is just for their whispering?! Even at that, whispering of shaitan is also a test from Allah (SWT). Please go and study the surah Falaq and Nas properly. And please consult reputable books of tafsir...

I see you couldn't respond to my query with respect to the infallible Imams who died of poison, with the way you guys paint your Imams, one would have thought they couldn't be harmed by anyone or anything, they ought to have just died peacefully, and not through affliction of poison... O do I need to mention that poisoning also be a form of "black evil magic"?! Well I'll leave you to ruminate on that for a while...

And please which tafsir are you quoting from? This is how you people just pick an ayah, twist and turn it just to favour your argument. Please answer me, when did shaitan seek Allah's permission before going to Adam (AS) and his wife? Please bring your proofs. The verses are clear, shaitan has no authority on a righteous man (be he a Prophet or not), to mislead him away from Allah (SWT), no matter the tactics shaitan employs...When Allah (SWT) said shaitan is an open enemy to man and commanded us to take him as an enemy, Allah (SWT) did not exempt the Prophets or the righteous servants.

By the way, the issue of magic on the prophet (SAW) did not come from shaitan (although we know that he is the father of evil), the magic was done by a man, And Allah SWT cured him, and revealed what the man did and his identity. Also have you forgotten the origin of magic in the Qur'an?! read!

"They followed what the Shayatin (devils) gave out (falsely of the magic) in the lifetime of Sulaiman (Solomon). Sulaiman did not disbelieve, but the Shayatin (devils) disbelieved, teaching men magic and such things that came down at Babylon to the two angels, Harut and Marut, but neither of these two (angels) taught anyone (such things) till they had said, "We are only for trial, so disbelieve not (by learning this magic from us)." And from these (angels) people learn that by which they cause separation between man and his wife, but they could not thus harm anyone except by Allah's Leave. And they learn that which harms them and profits them not. And indeed they knew that the buyers of it (magic) would have no share in the Hereafter. And how bad indeed was that for which they sold their ownselves, if they but knew." (Qur'an 2:102)

It is common knowledge that the disbelievers did not relent from trying their utmost best to harm the Messenger of Allah and the Muslims, even the Prophet (SAW) was injured on the battle field! But all their efforts failed, and the disbelievers were the losers!

By the way, as I already know your ways, why not quote the full narration of this "black evil magic" that can make a man "confused and behave abnormal."
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by AlBaqir(m): 3:48am On Sep 01, 2016
^Obviously you are derailing and arguing blindly. Anyway this is not the first time.

The discussion is clear:

# Your ahadith say Nabi was affected by Black evil kufr magic to the extent that he looses his senses.

# Where does magic comes from? I maintained magic is from shaitan. And my stand remains Shaitan has no power over Nabi salallahu alayhi wa ahli.

# Here you tried your might to change the subject to "tests" [specifically loss of life, loss of properties, loss of wealth, loss of health] which you claimed are from Shaitan (citing the case of Nabi Ayub). You were corrected on this fact that tests are from Allah exclusively, and that If it is from man, then it is out of our injustice, sinfulness, and corruption. Quran clearly states all these facts.

# Again, the case of Nabi Ayub: Shaitan was convinced within his silly self that it was because of Nabi Ayub's luxurious life that made him devoted to God. He requested to test him and Allah granted him the permission to prove him wrong. This is exceptional otherwise the default Du'a of every righteous man let alone Nabi is seeking Allah's protections from Shaitan constantly, knowing him to be an avowed enemy.

# Surprisingly you are giving silly impression now that magic is from other than Shaitan just because a man was reported in your hadith to have cast this spell on Nabi. You even cited the two "angels" Harut and Marut despite the fact that the beginning of the ayah suggested sihr is from shaitan!

O boy! You are simply obsessed in opposing Shi'a no doubt even to the extent of opposing clear verses or your hadith. Like I said earlier this is not your first time and can never be the last.

NB: Nah! I don't follow your "cut and join" arguments please - "your Aimma were poison", "Nabi was wounded in the battlefields", "Nabi Adam and his wives were visited by Shaitan" blah blah blah.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by AlBaqir(m): 6:13am On Sep 01, 2016
sino:

By the way, as I already know your ways, why not quote the full narration of this "black evil magic" that can make a man "confused and behave abnormal."

Imam Bukhari documents:

Book: Beginning of Creation

Chapter: The characteristics of Iblis (Satan) and his soldiers

Narrated `Aisha:

Magic was worked on the Prophet (s) so that he began to fancy that he was doing a thing which he was not actually doing. One day he invoked (Allah) for a long period and then said, "I feel that Allah has inspired me as how to cure myself. Two persons came to me (in my dream) and sat, one by my head and the other by my feet. One of them asked the other, "What is the ailment of this man?" The other replied, 'He has been bewitched" The first asked, 'Who has bewitched him?' The other replied, 'Lubaid bin Al-A'sam.' The first one asked, 'What material has he used?' The other replied, 'A comb, the hair gathered on it, and the outer skin of the pollen of the male date-palm.' The first asked, 'Where is that?' The other replied, 'It is in the well of Dharwan.' " So, the Prophet (s) went out towards the well and then returned and said to me on his return, "Its date-palms (the date-palms near the well) are like the heads of the devils." I asked, "Did you take out those things with which the magic was worked?" He said, "No, for I have been cured by Allah and I am afraid that this action may spread evil amongst the people." Later on the well was filled up with earth.

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 3268
In-book reference : Book 59, Hadith 78
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 4, Book 54, Hadith 490
http://sunnah.com/bukhari/59

Imam Muslim also documents same hadith:

Book: The Book of Greetings

Chapter: Witchcraft

Reference : Sahih Muslim 2189 a
In-book reference : Book 39, Hadith 57
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 26, Hadith 5428
http://sunnah.com/muslim/39

NB: This hadith comes with contradictory variations. That is a subject for another day. I am however interested in the following:

# The effect of magic is usually in an organ: Brain.

# [size=14pt]How does the wizard came into possession of Prophet's comb where his hair gathered? Who sold out the Prophet? And at what "price"?[/size]

.................................. ...............................
Side comment: The fact that the so-called Sahih Bukhari was written and compiled around 114 years after the demise of the supposed author, even that it only contain 52 pages, this gigantic 9 volumes with thousands of ahadith is never known to Imam Bukhari. Perhaps the "innocent" Imam is cursing those who fabricated this in his name.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by sino(m): 10:47am On Sep 01, 2016
AlBaqir:
^Obviously you are derailing and arguing blindly. Anyway this is not the first time.
We shall know who is derailing and who is arguing blindly.

AlBaqir:

The discussion is clear:

# Your ahadith say Nabi was affected by Black evil kufr magic to the extent that he looses his senses.

Thank God you have quoted the narration, now we see that you are the one trying too hard to make a mountain out of a molehill. We shall see soon enough of your desperations

AlBaqir:

# Where does magic comes from? I maintained magic is from shaitan. And my stand remains Shaitan has no power over Nabi salallahu alayhi wa ahli.

So Shaitan (la) is the creator of magic ehn?! what absurdity would you claim?! The angels that Allah (SWT) mentioned in the Qur'an taught people what?! Did they learn it from shaitan or it was the other way round?! The verses are there for you to read again and understand! And did I say shaitan has power over the Prophet (SAW)?

AlBaqir:

# Here you tried your might to change the subject to "tests" [specifically loss of life, loss of properties, loss of wealth, loss of health] which you claimed are from Shaitan (citing the case of Nabi Ayub). You were corrected on this fact that tests are from Allah exclusively, and that If it is from man, then it is out of our injustice, sinfulness, and corruption. Quran clearly states all these facts.

Quick question AlBaqir, since you believe shaitan is the originator of magic, this black evil kufr magic, can magic cause ill-health? can magic cause loss of life? can magic cause loss of wealth and properties? your answers would give you the insight that you are the one indeed arguing blindly. It is a known fact that people, carry out diabolic activities to cause these above mentioned afflictions on their fellow man, who do you think is their helper?! And when their afflictions do come to be effective, who gave the permission?! Allah (SWT) test His slaves with whatever he Wills, He has given permission to shaitan to carryout his nefarious activities...shaitan himself had stated his purpose, which is to mislead man, and he acknowledged the fact that he wouldn't be able to mislead Allah's righteous slaves, so no matter the activities which Allah (SWT) had permitted shaitan to carry out his purpose, he can only try, and shaitan does not relent, but he would fail as the case of the Prophets and their righteous companions.

AlBaqir:

# Again, the case of Nabi Ayub: Shaitan was convinced within his silly self that it was because of Nabi Ayub's luxurious life that made him devoted to God. He requested to test him and Allah granted him the permission to prove him wrong. This is exceptional otherwise the default Du'a of every righteous man let alone Nabi is seeking Allah's protections from Shaitan constantly, knowing him to be an avowed enemy.

This is where it gets really interesting, Ayoub (AS) stated clearly that his afflictions were the handiwork of shaitan, the loss of life (his family), health, wealth and properties, did we read he was informed that shaitan had sought permission from Allah(SWT) beforehand? That wouldn't be a test would it?!...Indeed Allah (SWT) gave permission, and that is how Allah (SWT) gives permission to whatever pattern or way in which man's tests would come...Allah (SWT) does whatever he wishes for His slaves, righteous or not. This case is not exceptional, for Allah (SWT) had used this as an example for the Prophet (SAW), and source of reminder for the whole ummah! So these tests, which Allah (SWT) had informed us in the Qur'an, can come through shaitan (la), and can come to any man Prophet or layman, but shaitan cannot use his tricks to mislead Allah's righteous servant!

AlBaqir:

# Surprisingly you are giving silly impression now that magic is from other than Shaitan just because a man was reported in your hadith to have cast this spell on Nabi. You even cited the two "angels" Harut and Marut despite the fact that the beginning of the ayah suggested sihr is from shaitan!

Nah! the hadith is clear, who performed the magic, definitely such a person has shaitan as his ally, but the hadith did not say it was a direct act of shaitan, that is what I tried to clarify. Please read the verse again and tell me what the two Angels tought the people, and what the shayateen learnt (stole) from them. In fact, the Angels also pointed it out clearly that what they are teaching is a form of trial so that they should not become disbelievers. I guess you are reading the verse without your glasses...Perhaps it was the Angels that learnt the magic from shayateen abi?!

AlBaqir:

O boy! You are simply obsessed in opposing Shi'a no doubt even to the extent of opposing clear verses or your hadith. Like I said earlier this is not your first time and can never be the last.

I have not opposed any verse or hadith, you are the one with understanding issues, and you being a Shi'a happens to be an additional problem for you not me. What made you post this issue in the first instance? it's a rhetorical question, you need not tell me...

AlBaqir:

NB: Nah! I don't follow your "cut and join" arguments please - "your Aimma were poison", "Nabi was wounded in the battlefields", "Nabi Adam and his wives were visited by Shaitan" blah blah blah.

Yeah! you wouldn't follow, I asked were 9 outta 12 of your infallible Imams not poisoned to death?! These men that killed your aimma, who do you think is their ally (maula grin )?! Since you guys extoll your Imams way overboard, such as knowing the future, knowing when they would die, know the secrets of the worlds etc, how come they couldn't detect poisons which eventually killed them?! Didn't they seek protection from Allah (SWT) from such evil plots against themselves?! What type of people use poisons to kill other people, Do we not have sorcerers, witches and wizards as the usual suspects?!

I also requested that you provide proofs of when shaitan sought Allah's permission (since you believe that shaitan cannot get to the Prophets) before getting close to Prophet Adam (AS) and his wife to the extent of making them eat the forbidden fruit, which eventually caused their relocation to earth...Was this not a test from Allah (SWT)?! Was it not also Allah's perfect plan?!
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by sino(m): 11:10am On Sep 01, 2016
AlBaqir:

Imam Bukhari documents:

Book: Beginning of Creation

Chapter: The characteristics of Iblis (Satan) and his soldiers

Narrated `Aisha:

Magic was worked on the Prophet (s) so that he began to fancy that he was doing a thing which he was not actually doing. One day he invoked (Allah) for a long period and then said, "I feel that Allah has inspired me as how to cure myself. Two persons came to me (in my dream) and sat, one by my head and the other by my feet. One of them asked the other, "What is the ailment of this man?" The other replied, 'He has been bewitched" The first asked, 'Who has bewitched him?' The other replied, 'Lubaid bin Al-A'sam.' The first one asked, 'What material has he used?' The other replied, 'A comb, the hair gathered on it, and the outer skin of the pollen of the male date-palm.' The first asked, 'Where is that?' The other replied, 'It is in the well of Dharwan.' " So, the Prophet (s) went out towards the well and then returned and said to me on his return, "Its date-palms (the date-palms near the well) are like the heads of the devils." I asked, "Did you take out those things with which the magic was worked?" He said, "No, for I have been cured by Allah and I am afraid that this action may spread evil amongst the people." Later on the well was filled up with earth.

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 3268
In-book reference : Book 59, Hadith 78
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 4, Book 54, Hadith 490
http://sunnah.com/bukhari/59

Imam Muslim also documents same hadith:

Book: The Book of Greetings

Chapter: Witchcraft

Reference : Sahih Muslim 2189 a
In-book reference : Book 39, Hadith 57
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 26, Hadith 5428
http://sunnah.com/muslim/39

Very good, now we read a narration about effect of magic on the Prophet (SAW), for the fact that the narration clearly stated what the Prophet (SAW) did when he noticed something was not right, here it is, and I know you AlBaqir would not pay attention to it: "One day he invoked (Allah) for a long period" Does this suggest that the Prophet (SAW) was confused and lost his senses?! O Shi'a why are you like this?! What did Prophet Ayoub do when he was afflicted?! He prayed to Allah (SWT). What did our Prophet (SAW) also do? He prayed to Allah (SWT) for a long period Subhannalah! So what happened after?! did the effect of the magic persist?! Now learn o you who has refused to, when Allah (SWT) revealed what had happened to the Prophet (SAW) to him, what later happened?! :." I asked, "Did you take out those things with which the magic was worked?" He said, "No, for I have been cured by Allah and I am afraid that this action may spread evil amongst the people." Later on the well was filled up with earth.

The Prophet (SAW) need not even bring out whatever the evil man did, Allah (SWT) cured the Prophet (SAW) just through the prayer of the Prophet (SAW), what a beautiful miracle, the Prophet (SAW) need not use any medication, or do any special ritual like Prophet Ayoub (AS), he (SAW) was miraculously cured!

AlBaqir:

NB: This hadith comes with contradictory variations. That is a subject for another day. I am however interested in the following:

# The effect of magic is usually in an organ: Brain.

# [size=14pt]How does the wizard came into possession of Prophet's comb where his hair gathered? Who sold out the Prophet? And at what "price"?[/size]
When someone's heart and soul has been afflicted with problems, he wouldn't see any good in anything than problems! If there are no problems, he would manufacture problems for himself and then continue to wallow in problems. So the effect of magic is only in the Brain?! lol, oya come up with your conspiracy theories, who sold Propht's comb (did the narration even say it was the Prophet's comb?!), How much did they sell it?! These are questions asked by a mind devoid of Allah's illumination...May Allah help you amen.

AlBaqir:

.................................. ...............................
Side comment: The fact that the so-called Sahih Bukhari was written and compiled around 114 years after the demise of the supposed author, even that it only contain 52 pages, this gigantic 9 volumes with thousands of ahadith is never known to Imam Bukhari. Perhaps the "innocent" Imam is cursing those who fabricated this in his name.
Irrelevant!
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by AlBaqir(m): 6:32pm On Sep 01, 2016
sino:

So Shaitan (la) is the creator of magic ehn?! what absurdity would you claim?! The angels that Allah (SWT) mentioned in the Qur'an taught people what?! Did they learn it from shaitan or it was the other way round?! The verses are there for you to read again and understand! And did I say shaitan has power over the Prophet (SAW)?

# All power belongs to Allah, and His Power is not evil. Allah never have any attribute of evil. He gives the power out to whomever He wills.

However man and Jinn with their freewill and intellect can choose to use the power in evil way or good way. If man uses it in evil way, does this (evil power/way) stem from Allah? Absolutely No!

# Dark evil magic is part of metaphysical sciences and it is originated by Shaitan. Islam believed it to be kufr and whoever uses it become kafir.

# Surah al-Baqarah: 102 that you mentioned clearly established at the beginning that it is satans who teaches black magic. Black magic, part of handiwork of shaitan, has been in existence since he was cast out from Allah's sight of mercy. The satans who use to teach magic at the reign of Nabi Sulaiman is just an example of their existence at different ages.

# However, about "angels" Harut and Marut, your Tafsirs never conclude who they really were ( check: the commentary of Yusuf Ali or visit: http://altafsir.com/Tafasir.asp?tMadhNo=0&tTafsirNo=74&tSoraNo=2&tAyahNo=102&tDisplay=yes&UserProfile=0&LanguageId=2

Some are of the opinions that the word "angel" was just used for them but in reality they were not angels. (For example: Iblis was never an angel yet Allah mentioned him literally as an "angel".) Your Tafsir allude that Ibn Abbas explained that Harut and Marut were sorcerers who lived in Babylon in the ancient Iraq. Of course, another opinion says that they might really be angels. Whichever way it is, your Tafsir conclude they were known to be "men of God" but Allah established them to be a trial for men who seek this science. It is now left for you to learn it either from them or from Shaitan. Again Islam forbid the use of Magic! If perchance a Muslim learn it, it is to know and expose the secret of the Magician.

sino:

Quick question AlBaqir, since you believe shaitan is the originator of magic, this black evil kufr magic, can magic cause ill-health? can magic cause loss of life? can magic cause loss of wealth and properties? your answers would give you the insight that you are the one indeed arguing blindly. It is a known fact that people, carry out diabolic activities to cause these above mentioned afflictions on their fellow man, who do you think is their helper?! And when their afflictions do come to be effective, who gave the permission?! Allah (SWT) test His slaves with whatever he Wills, He has given permission to shaitan to carryout his nefarious activities...shaitan himself had stated his purpose, which is to mislead man, and he acknowledged the fact that he wouldn't be able to mislead Allah's righteous slaves, so no matter the activities which Allah (SWT) had permitted shaitan to carry out his purpose, he can only try, and shaitan does not relent, but he would fail as the case of the Prophets and their righteous companions.

Black Magic (sihr) is different from Evil eyes and casting of spells. Magic can ONLY bewitch eyes (see Surah A'raf: 116) and senses (see: Your hadith that lied that Nabi was bewitched)!.

NB: When I initially mentioned "brain (senses)", you ask rhetorically: Is it only "brain". Now you might girigiri say I have added "eyes" to it. Unfortunately you failed to see the word "usually" in my statement.

# Magic can never cause illness, loss of wealth, loss of properties or loss of life. All these are tests which can either come from:

1. Allah, and Quran says:

Do men think that they will be left alone on saying, We believe, and not be tried?

And certainly We tried those before them, so Allah will certainly know those who are true and He will certainly know the liars.
{Quran Surah al-Ankabut:2-3}

And We will most certainly try you with somewhat of fear and hunger and loss of property and lives and fruits; and give good news to the patient. {Quran 2:154}

2. From ourselves: Quran says:

Whatever benefit comes to you (O man!), it is from Allah, and whatever misfortune befalls you, it is from yourself, and We have sent you (O Prophet!), to mankind as an apostle; and Allah is sufficient as a witness. surah al-Nisa:79

# If you however hold that black Magic can cause loss of health, wealth, properties and life, kindly establish it with just a single verse from the Quran.

sino:

This is where it gets really interesting, Ayoub (AS) stated clearly that his afflictions were the handiwork of shaitan, the loss of life (his family), health, wealth and properties, did we read he was informed that shaitan had sought permission from Allah(SWT) beforehand? That wouldn't be a test would it?!...Indeed Allah (SWT) gave permission, and that is how Allah (SWT) gives permission to whatever pattern or way in which man's tests would come...Allah (SWT) does whatever he wishes for His slaves, righteous or not. This case is not exceptional, for Allah (SWT) had used this as an example for the Prophet (SAW), and source of reminder for the whole ummah! So these tests, which Allah (SWT) had informed us in the Qur'an, can come through shaitan (la), and can come to any man Prophet or layman, but shaitan cannot use his tricks to mislead Allah's righteous servant!

Again stop comparing stone with bread. What happened to Nabi Ayub was never black magic. What happened to him were tests from His Lord via Shaitan who needed to satisfy his curiosity.

# I gave more details below.

sino:

Nah! the hadith is clear, who performed the magic, definitely such a person has shaitan as his ally, but the hadith did not say it was a direct act of shaitan, that is what I tried to clarify. Please read the verse again and tell me what the two Angels tought the people, and what the shayateen learnt (stole) from them. In fact, the Angels also pointed it out clearly that what they are teaching is a form of trial so that they should not become disbelievers. I guess you are reading the verse without your glasses...Perhaps it was the Angels that learnt the magic from shayateen abi?!

# The underlined statement: Why dribbling like maradona before?! You either take Allah as your Wali or shaitan as your wali. Allah is not originator of evil.

# I have comment on the two "angels" already.

sino:

I also requested that you provide proofs of when shaitan sought Allah's permission (since you believe that shaitan cannot get to the Prophets)...

This is a Sunni Tafsir of Surah Sad: 41:

1. (And make mention (O Muhammad) of Our bondman) mention to the disbelievers of Mecca the event of Our bondman (Job, when he cried) when he prayed (unto his Lord (saying): Lo! the devil doth afflict me) I am afflicted because You set Satan on me (with distress) toil and tiredness (and torment) trial and sickness.

http://altafsir.com/Tafasir.asp?tMadhNo=0&tTafsirNo=73&tSoraNo=38&tAyahNo=41&tDisplay=yes&UserProfile=0&LanguageId=2

2. Ibn Kathir in his Qisas al-Anbiya under the section of Nabi Ayub writes:

"...Iblis thus said to Allah, “If You deprive him of his wealth You will find that he will no longer mention Your name and his praying will stop.”

Allah told Iblis that Ayoub (A) was one of His most sincere devotees whose worship stemmed from his heart and had nothing to do with material gifts or favors granted to him. To prove His devotee’s depth of sincerity and patience, Allah allowed Iblis to do whatever he wished with Ayoub (A)’s wealth....

Allah granted Iblis his third request but placed a condition:

I give you authority over his body but not over his soul, intellect, or heart, for in these places reside the knowledge of Me and My religion...."

http://www.iqrasense.com/islamic-history/lessons-learned-from-the-story-of-prophet-ayoub-job-a.html

NB: Observe how Allah protected Nabi Ayub: shaitan never had access to his intellect...yet your wicked hadith says black magic affected the intellect of Nabi Muhammad salallahu alayhi wa ahli to the extent that he knew not what he was doing. According to the tradition in Musnad of Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal, this "hallucinations of the brain" persisted for days (another hadith says six months). We wonder how he was guiding people when his senses was overpowered by shaitan and his troops.

sino:

) before getting close to Prophet Adam (AS) and his wife to the extent of making them eat the forbidden fruit, which eventually caused their relocation to earth...Was this not a test from Allah (SWT)?! Was it not also Allah's perfect plan?!

This is another day in sha Allah.
# O boy! I hate your "cut and join" argument.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by AlBaqir(m): 7:15pm On Sep 01, 2016
sino:

Very good, now we read a narration about effect of magic on the Prophet (SAW), for the fact that the narration clearly stated what the Prophet (SAW) did when he noticed something was not right, here it is, and I know you AlBaqir would not pay attention to it: "One day he invoked (Allah) for a long period" Does this suggest that the Prophet (SAW) was confused and lost his senses?! O Shi'a why are you like this?! What did Prophet Ayoub do when he was afflicted?! He prayed to Allah (SWT). What did our Prophet (SAW) also do? He prayed to Allah (SWT) for a long period Subhannalah! So what happened after?! did the effect of the magic persist?! Now learn o you who has refused to, when Allah (SWT) revealed what had happened to the Prophet (SAW) to him, what later happened?! :." I asked, "Did you take out those things with which the magic was worked?" He said, "No, for I have been cured by Allah and I am afraid that this action may spread evil amongst the people." Later on the well was filled up with earth.

# First, you seem to have doubted the point I made that according to your hadith Nabi was affected to the extent that he knew not what he was doing. This underlined statement made you pose the challenge. I have given you the hadith. I expect you to shut your mouth yet as usual you are trying to dribble pass your ignorance.

# Second, the incidence did not happen for just "one day" faah as you try again to dribble it @underline. Even as Sahih Bukhari documents it @second underline i.e "One day", suggest after a long period of time.

Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal gives a bit better report:

Zayd ibn Arqam said: The Prophet (saw) was bewitched by a man from the Jews, so he suffered from this a number of days then Jibra'eel (a.s) came and said: "A man from the Jews bewitched you, he tied a knot and it is in the well of so and so." So Muhammad (saw) sent Alee (a.s) to get it, and then he brought it and the Prophet (saw) untied it, he said: Then the Messenger of Allah (saw) stood up as if he was released from under fetter and chains. And he did not mention that Jew and he did not look into his face until he died.

Source: Ahmad ibn Hanbal. Vol. 32, Pg. # 14, H. # 19267.

# Invariably shaitan and his troops caused Nabi with their magic whereby he doesn't know what he was doing FOR DAYS! Was his mission shut down temporarily? Obviously it was. Despite all the permission granted to shaitan, he never had access to Nabi Ayub's senses, heart and mind. And of course, shaitan and his troops can never even stand Umar's voice let alone his person. Muhammad lórogo lowo yin.

# What you can simply never stomach is the way we rubbish your will fabricated hadith.

sino:

The Prophet (SAW) need not even bring out whatever the evil man did, Allah (SWT) cured the Prophet (SAW) just through the prayer of the Prophet (SAW), what a beautiful miracle, the Prophet (SAW) need not use any medication, or do any special ritual like Prophet Ayoub (AS), he (SAW) was miraculously cured!

# You obviously failed to read the lines. I said your ahadith on this issue are contradictory. As you can see above in Musnad Ahmad, the knot were brought out.

sino:

When someone's heart and soul has been afflicted with problems, he wouldn't see any good in anything than problems! If there are no problems, he would manufacture problems for himself and then continue to wallow in problems. So the effect of magic is only in the Brain?! Lol

You see the magic has affected your eyes. You missed the word "usually" in my statements. As I have clarify with evidence, magic only affect brain and eyes. If you can ever prove otherwise, the floor is yours.

sino:

, oya come up with your conspiracy theories, who sold Propht's comb (did the narration even say it was the Prophet's comb?!), How much did they sell it?! These are questions asked by a mind devoid of Allah's illumination...May Allah help you amen.

# No Na my father's comb and hair. Go and read your sirah on this. Or you need help?

# Yes again who sold out Nabi's comb and hair which was used to bewitched him, according to your hadith?

Help me solve this problem because since Allah exposed those two wives, I never trusted her for once:

Imam Bukhari documents:

Book: Menstrual Periods

Chapter: The washing of the husband's head and the combing of his hair by a menstruating wife

Narrated `Aisha:

While in menses, I used to comb the hair of Allah's Messenger (s)

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 295
In-book reference : Book 6, Hadith 2
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 1, Book 6, Hadith 294
http://www.sunnah.com/bukhari/6/

sino:

Irrelevant!

Again the magic continue to bewitch your eyes. We put that comment as "side comment".
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by sino(m): 10:17pm On Sep 01, 2016
^I knew you would exhibit your real shi'a identity, very good! Allah (SWT) would continue to expose you guys and your falsehoods...

I would give a more detailed response over the weekend in sha Allah, but for now, let me give you something to think deeply on.

I had advised you to look for reputable tafsir to study Surah Falaq and Nas, but you never learn, your aim is always to attack the blessed wives and the respectable close companions of the Prophet (SAW).

# All power belongs to Allah, and His Power is not evil. Allah never have any attribute of evil. He gives the power out to whomever He wills.

However man and Jinn with their freewill and intellect can choose to use the power in evil way or good way. If man uses it in evil way, does this (evil power/way) stem from Allah? Absolutely No!

# Dark evil magic is part of metaphysical sciences and it is originated by Shaitan. Islam believed it to be kufr and whoever uses it become kafir.

The above is very funny, it is either you are just trying too hard to be smart, or you are plain ignorant...

Allah (SWT) says in the Qur'an:

Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak

From the evil of that which He created

And from the evil of darkness when it settles

And from the evil of the blowers in knots

And from the evil of an envier when he envies." (Qur'an 113:1-5)

O Sheikh AlBaqir, is "black evil kufr magic" evil?! Who created evil? Options: A. Allah (SWT) B. Shaitan (la).

Hint: You may look at the verses posted above... You may also consult the 12th infallible Imam, I hope you know where he is?!

Good luck!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by sino(m): 10:39am On Sep 04, 2016
AlBaqir:

# Surah al-Baqarah: 102 that you mentioned clearly established at the beginning that it is satans who teaches black magic. Black magic, part of handiwork of shaitan, has been in existence since he was cast out from Allah's sight of mercy. The satans who use to teach magic at the reign of Nabi Sulaiman is just an example of their existence at different ages.

Bros, when black magic started is not important here, we are talking of a clear verse in the Qur’an. The verse clearly states that the devils were teaching people what was also revealed to the two Angels, Harut and Marut.

AlBaqir:

# However, about "angels" Harut and Marut, your Tafsirs never conclude who they really were ( check: the commentary of Yusuf Ali or visit: http://altafsir.com/Tafasir.asp?tMadhNo=0&tTafsirNo=74&tSoraNo=2&tAyahNo=102&tDisplay=yes&UserProfile=0&LanguageId=2

Some are of the opinions that the word "angel" was just used for them but in reality they were not angels. (For example: Iblis was never an angel yet Allah mentioned him literally as an "angel".) Your Tafsir allude that Ibn Abbas explained that Harut and Marut were sorcerers who lived in Babylon in the ancient Iraq. Of course, another opinion says that they might really be angels. Whichever way it is, your Tafsir conclude they were known to be "men of God" but Allah established them to be a trial for men who seek this science. It is now left for you to learn it either from them or from Shaitan. Again Islam forbid the use of Magic! If perchance a Muslim learn it, it is to know and expose the secret of the Magician.

LOL! When did you start reading tafsirs ehn?! How many of them did you read?! Funny how you are contradicting yourself, in one line you say our tafsir never conclude who they really were, then later you said: “Your tafsir conclude they were known to be “men of God”…”?! Bro, which is it?! Anyway, tafsirs would quote opinions of “ahlu tawil”, narrations that back their opinions, and draw a conclusion of the most accurate opinion, based on evidences and logical reasoning and analysis, including grammatical structure. As I have always said, I personally use tafsir Tabari, and this is the method used in it, so also with Tafsir Kabir of Imam Ar-Razi amongst others.

According to tafsir tabari, after bringing the opinions of the ahlu tawil, each opinion was dissected and the flaws in them were pointed out. The conclusion thereafter was that Harut and Marut were Angels from Allah (SWT), and they thought people magic, of which they warned that it was a fitna (trial/test), and they shouldn’t become disbelievers. Allah (SWT), the creator of everything, sent both good and evil down to mankind to test them with these two phenomena. He (SWT) commanded us to do the good and eschew evil, having knowledge of both good and evil equips the believer on always making the right choices, and abiding by the divine guidelines. Some people may ask how could Allah (SWT) send Angels to teach magic? The simple answer is, teaching people about it is not sin, but making use of the knowledge to harm people and cause disbelieve is what is sinful and forbidden in Islam. If a police officer teaches people how armed robbers operate, and then warns people to take note and not be caught unawares or use the knowledge to become armed robbers themselves, would we say the police officer had done something wrong?!

Another claim of yours which I expected you to have put forward evidence(s) for, is with regards to Allah (SWT) mentioning Iblis(la) as an angel. Please provide evidence for this, for what I know is as follows:

Iblis – may Allah curse him – is one of the jinn. He was not an angel for a single day, not even for an instant. The angels were created noble; they never disobey Allah when He commands them to do something and they do what they are commanded. This is clearly stated in the Quranic texts which indicate that Iblis is one of the jinn and not one of the angels. These texts include the following:
1. Allah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And (remember) when We said to the angels: “Prostrate yourselves unto Adam.” So they prostrated themselves except Iblis (Satan). He was one of the jinn; he disobeyed the command of his Lord. Will you then take him (Iblis) and his offspring as protectors and helpers rather than Me while they are enemies to you? What an evil is the exchange for the Zalimoon (polytheists, and wrongdoers, etc).” [18:50]

Read more Here

AlBaqir:

Black Magic (sihr) is different from Evil eyes and casting of spells. Magic can ONLY bewitch eyes (see Surah A'raf: 116) and senses (see: Your hadith that lied that Nabi was bewitched)!.

NB: When I initially mentioned "brain (senses)", you ask rhetorically: Is it only "brain". Now you might girigiri say I have added "eyes" to it. Unfortunately you failed to see the word "usually" in my statement.

# Magic can never cause illness, loss of wealth, loss of properties or loss of life. All these are tests which can either come from:

1. Allah, and Quran says:

Do men think that they will be left alone on saying, We believe, and not be tried?

And certainly We tried those before them, so Allah will certainly know those who are true and He will certainly know the liars.
{Quran Surah al-Ankabut:2-3}

And We will most certainly try you with somewhat of fear and hunger and loss of property and lives and fruits; and give good news to the patient. {Quran 2:154}

2. From ourselves: Quran says:

Whatever benefit comes to you (O man!), it is from Allah, and whatever misfortune befalls you, it is from yourself, and We have sent you (O Prophet!), to mankind as an apostle; and Allah is sufficient as a witness. surah al-Nisa:79

# If you however hold that black Magic can cause loss of health, wealth, properties and life, kindly establish it with just a single verse from the Quran.

Interesting, so there is a difference between black magic, evil eye, and casting spells?! In fact with my previous responses, I shouldn’t even need to respond to this desperate attempt to make a case for your arguments…

black magic
noun
noun: black magic

1. magic involving the supposed invocation of evil spirits for evil purposes.
synonyms: sorcery, magic, witchcraft, wizardry, necromancy, enchantment, spellworking, incantation, the supernatural, occultism, the occult, the black arts, devilry;
malediction, voodoo, hoodoo, witching, witchery, hex, spell, jinx;
mojo, orenda;
makutu;
informalmuti;
raresortilege, thaumaturgy, theurgy
"they were found guilty of practising black magic"

I have not disagreed with the noble verses you have quoted; I only stated that black kufr magic is a means of trial for mankind. Allah didn’t create evil (amongst jinn and man) for fun na bros, what do you think their purpose on earth is for?! They are also trials from Allah (SWT) to test us, and Qur’an teaches us that these evil people, the shayateen and the evil men, collaborate to perpetrate their nefarious activities…I do not need to quote any verse for you, the verses already presented are enough, it’s simple and straight forward.

Let me help you a little bit though, when Allah (SWT) sent the Angels, Harut and Marut with magic that can split a couple, under what classification would you say this is? Is such a divorce not a misfortune? If I had said black kufr magic can make you lose your wife or husband, na so you go come here dey argue blindly…SMH

Perhaps I should also quote the ayah 116 of surah Al-‘Arahf: He [Musa (Moses)] said: "Throw you (first)." So when they threw, they bewitched the eyes of the people, and struck terror into them, and they displayed a great magic.

Bros, after the Qur’an stated what the magician did, bewitching the eyes of the people, what was the effect on the said people according to the Qur’an?! It struck terror into them! If I had also mentioned that black magic can cause you to be afraid, you would have also argued blindly…What am I driving at? Let me add another example, when Sulaiman (AS) asked for the throne of Balqis, a jinn named ifrit said he would bring the throne before Sulaiman (AS) would stand from his seat. Now if a jinn can do that so fast, and Allah (SWT) also states in the Qur’an that:

“And indeed (O Muhammad) individuals of humankind used to invoke the protection of individuals of the jinn, so that they increased them in revolt against Allah)” (Qur’an 72:6)

And we all know that those who use black magic seek help from the jinns, to what extent do you think they can harm man (of course with Allah’s permission)?! Evil men do not need special powers to course the above mentioned misfortunes, talk more of those versed in black magic. I think by now you should have understood all your above gymnastics of separating black magic, evil eye and spell is just nonsense, black evil magic is comprised of them all. I hope you wouldn't deny the existence of jinns o...

AlBaqir:

Again stop comparing stone with bread. What happened to Nabi Ayub was never black magic. What happened to him were tests from His Lord via Shaitan who needed to satisfy his curiosity.

# I gave more details below.

Of course Allah (SWT) tried Prophet Ayoub (AS) by using shaitan (la), that is what I have been saying all along na, and the verse clearly says that Prophet Ayoub (AS) acknowledged the fact that it was shaitan (la) that was responsible for his afflictions, he also knew that it was a test from Allah (SWT) hence the patience and then the suplications to Allah (SWT) alone! Which is similar to what the Prophet (SAW) did in the narration in question, a man used magic on the Prophet (SAW), obviously the man is of the shayateen (see surah Falaq and An-Nas Again!), the Prophet (SAW) realized this, just as Prophet Ayoub (AS) knew the source of his afflictions, then he (SAW) prayed, just as Prophet Ayoub (AS) prayed to Allah (SWT) alone. Thereafter, Allah (SWT) cured them both. If you cannot see the similarities, you need serious help!

AlBaqir:

# The underlined statement: Why dribbling like maradona before?! You either take Allah as your Wali or shaitan as your wali. Allah is not originator of evil.

# I have comment on the two "angels" already.

I had addressed these above, I hope you know Allah (SWT) is the Originator of everything, check your faith bro…This is why it is very important to study the correct aqeedah and not just jumping around with misguidance, causing harm for yourself and others.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by sino(m): 10:50am On Sep 04, 2016
AlBaqir:

This is a Sunni Tafsir of Surah Sad: 41:

1. (And make mention (O Muhammad) of Our bondman) mention to the disbelievers of Mecca the event of Our bondman (Job, when he cried) when he prayed (unto his Lord (saying): Lo! the devil doth afflict me) I am afflicted because You set Satan on me (with distress) toil and tiredness (and torment) trial and sickness.

http://altafsir.com/Tafasir.asp?tMadhNo=0&tTafsirNo=73&tSoraNo=38&tAyahNo=41&tDisplay=yes&UserProfile=0&LanguageId=2

2. Ibn Kathir in his Qisas al-Anbiya under the section of Nabi Ayub writes:

"...Iblis thus said to Allah, “If You deprive him of his wealth You will find that he will no longer mention Your name and his praying will stop.”

Allah told Iblis that Ayoub (A) was one of His most sincere devotees whose worship stemmed from his heart and had nothing to do with material gifts or favors granted to him. To prove His devotee’s depth of sincerity and patience, Allah allowed Iblis to do whatever he wished with Ayoub (A)’s wealth....

Allah granted Iblis his third request but placed a condition:

I give you authority over his body but not over his soul, intellect, or heart, for in these places reside the knowledge of Me and My religion...."

http://www.iqrasense.com/islamic-history/lessons-learned-from-the-story-of-prophet-ayoub-job-a.html

NB: Observe how Allah protected Nabi Ayub: shaitan never had access to his intellect...yet your wicked hadith says black magic affected the intellect of Nabi Muhammad salallahu alayhi wa ahli to the extent that he knew not what he was doing. According to the tradition in Musnad of Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal, this "hallucinations of the brain" persisted for days (another hadith says six months). We wonder how he was guiding people when his senses was overpowered by shaitan and his troops.

All these information you have presented are not addressing the question I asked, perhaps you have also been bewitched lol!

Anyway, in response to the query with regards to the narration of magic on the Prophet (SAW), Islamqa presented the following:

Al-Haafiz Ibn Hajar (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

Al-Maazari said: The innovators rejected this hadeeth and claimed that it detracted from the status of Prophethood and cast aspersions upon it. They said: Everything that leads to that is false. And they said that accepting that meant that we could not be sure of the laws that he prescribed, because it is possible that he imagined that he was seeing Jibreel when he was not there, and that something had been revealed to him when nothing had been revealed. Al-Maazari said: All of this is to be rejected, because the evidence that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was truthful in what he conveyed from Allaah and that he was infallible in conveying it is well established. The miracles bear witness to his truthfulness and accepting something when there is evidence to the contrary is false. With regard to some worldly matters for which he was not sent and which have nothing to do with his message, then he was exposed to the same as all other human beings, such as sickness. It is not far-fetched to say that he could be made to imagine something with regard to worldly matters that was not true, whilst at the same time he was protected against such things with regard to matters of religion.

Some people said that what is meant by this hadeeth is that he (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) imagined that he had had intercourse with his wives when he had not done so. This is something that people frequently imagine in their dreams, so it is not far-fetched to say that he could have imagined that when he was awake.

I – Ibn Hajar – say: This is what is stated clearly in the report of Ibn ‘Uyaynah that is narrated by al-Bukhaari, which says: “until he thought that he had had intercourse with his wives when he had not done so.”

‘Iyaad said: Thus it is clear that the witchcraft prevailed over his body and physical faculties, not over his discernment and beliefs

Al-Mahlab said: The protection of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) against the devils does not mean that they would not try to harm him. In al-Saheeh it is narrated that a devil wanted to spoil his prayer but Allaah protected him against him. The same applies to witchcraft; the harm that affected him did not have any impact on his conveying of the message, rather it was akin to any other kind of sickness that afflicted him, such as having difficulty in speaking or doing certain things, or experiencing illusions that did not last. Rather it passed and Allaah foiled the plots of the devils. End quote.

Fath al-Baari, 10/226, 227

Ibn al-Qayyim (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

How the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was guided to treat the spell which Jews cast on him:

This has been denied by some people who said that this could not have happened to him, and they thought that it was a shortcoming and a fault. But it is not as they think, rather it comes under the heading of sickness and pain that befell him; it is a kind of illness which befell him just as he was also affected by poison – there is no difference between the two. It is proven in al-Saheehayn that ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was bewitched until he thought that he had had intercourse with his wives when he had not done so, and that is the worst kind of witchcraft.” Al-Qaadi ‘Iyaad said: Witchcraft is a kind of sickness which happened to him like other kinds of sickness. That cannot be denied and it does not detract from his Prophethood.

With regard to his imagining that he had done something when he had not done it, that does not have any impact on his truthfulness, because of the evidence to that effect and the scholarly consensus that he was protected from that. Rather it was one of the matters of this world which are not the reason for which he was sent, and which are not the basis of his virtue and in which he was like all other human beings. It is not far-fetched to say that he might imagine some things that were not real, then things became clear to him later on, as indeed happened. End quote.

Zaad al-Ma’aad, 4/124

So it is clear that the hadeeth is saheeh, and that it does not detract from the status of Prophethood. Allaah, may He be glorified and exalted, protected His Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and made him infallible before this spell was cast, during it and afterwards. The spell did no more than make the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) think that he had had intercourse with his wives when he had not done so; it had to do with a purely worldly matter, and had nothing to do with his conveying of the message at all. The words of the scholars quoted above are sufficient, and whoever wants to know more may refer to Fath al-Baari and Zaad al-Ma’aad.

And Allaah knows best.

Please read the above carefully and understand how knowledgeable and righteous Muslims address issues…

AlBaqir:

This is another day in sha Allah.
# O boy! I hate your "cut and join" argument.
Now it is "cut and join" no more "cut and paste"?! grin grin grin
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by sino(m): 11:12am On Sep 04, 2016
AlBaqir:

# First, you seem to have doubted the point I made that according to your hadith Nabi was affected to the extent that he knew not what he was doing. This underlined statement made you pose the challenge. I have given you the hadith. I expect you to shut your mouth yet as usual you are trying to dribble pass your ignorance.
This is funny, I had already gone through tafsir, islamqa and other sites before requesting the narration from you. I addressed the narration you brought and what it contained. Your reckless use of lost his senses and the other hyperboles you wanted to use to make a mountain out of a molehill. Please don’t flatter yourself mate!

AlBaqir:

# Second, the incidence did not happen for just "one day" faah as you try again to dribble it @underline. Even as Sahih Bukhari documents it @second underline i.e "One day", suggest after a long period of time.

Here is another ridiculous attempt to make sense, I only quoted what was in the narration, I didn’t even make any reference to how long the Prophet (SAW) was affected by the magic. I tire for you o, is this desperation or what?

AlBaqir:

Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal gives a bit better report:

Zayd ibn Arqam said: The Prophet (saw) was bewitched by a man from the Jews, so he suffered from this a number of days then Jibra'eel (a.s) came and said: "A man from the Jews bewitched you, he tied a knot and it is in the well of so and so." So Muhammad (saw) sent Alee (a.s) to get it, and then he brought it and the Prophet (saw) untied it, he said: Then the Messenger of Allah (saw) stood up as if he was released from under fetter and chains. And he did not mention that Jew and he did not look into his face until he died.

Source: Ahmad ibn Hanbal. Vol. 32, Pg. # 14, H. # 19267.

# Invariably shaitan and his troops caused Nabi with their magic whereby he doesn't know what he was doing FOR DAYS! Was his mission shut down temporarily? Obviously it was. Despite all the permission granted to shaitan, he never had access to Nabi Ayub's senses, heart and mind. And of course, shaitan and his troops can never even stand Umar's voice let alone his person. Muhammad lórogo lowo yin.

# What you can simply never stomach is the way we rubbish your will fabricated hadith.

You that cannot differentiate between who created what and lack proper understanding of Qur’an and tafsir. Wonders shall never end! Not to even mention how you kept avoiding how your infallible Imams were poisoned to death, don't even let me go into the lies presented as truth in your books about these Imams, their taqqiya, and you want us to believe they have full knowledge of everything and infallible?! Please go back and read the above knowledge and wisdom from reputable scholars as posted on islamqa.

AlBaqir:

# You obviously failed to read the lines. I said your ahadith on this issue are contradictory. As you can see above in Musnad Ahmad, the knot were brought out.

You brought a narration which I addressed, if I wanted to go into reconciling the supposed contradictions, I would have mentioned it in my reply.

AlBaqir:

You see the magic has affected your eyes. You missed the word "usually" in my statements. As I have clarify with evidence, magic only affect brain and eyes. If you can ever prove otherwise, the floor is yours.

I have addressed this above, go and read the meaning of black magic and responses posted above.

AlBaqir:

# No Na my father's comb and hair. Go and read your sirah on this. Or you need help?

# Yes again who sold out Nabi's comb and hair which was used to bewitched him, according to your hadith?

Help me solve this problem because since Allah exposed those two wives, I never trusted her for once:

Imam Bukhari documents:

Book: Menstrual Periods

Chapter: The washing of the husband's head and the combing of his hair by a menstruating wife

Narrated `Aisha:

While in menses, I used to comb the hair of Allah's Messenger (s)

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 295
In-book reference : Book 6, Hadith 2
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 1, Book 6, Hadith 294
http://www.sunnah.com/bukhari/6/
Bros, are you afraid to post the evidences ni?! Tell us now, since you know whose comb it is, and the one who sold the comb to the magician, please provide your proofs or are you a liar and a disbeliever?!

I wonder what the above quoted narration as to do with anything, this is how you bring suspicions, assumptions and cook up stories to sell your lies, unsubstantiated allegations against the mother of the believers. You would never remember the Qur'anic verse that warns against this or the hadiths, you even talk of trust, who are you?! If the Prophet (SAW), and the companions , even Ali (RA) and generality of believing men and women give their love, respect and trust to Aisha (RA) as well as other beloved mothers of the believers, who are you and your shi'a?! Continue in the path you have chosen for yourself, you shall meet with your deeds very soon, as we all would. And I thought you didn’t believe in the veracity of the hadith, how come you now trying so hard to prove whose comb it was and who sold the comb?!

AlBaqir:

Again the magic continue to bewitch your eyes. We put that comment as "side comment".
Still irrelevant!
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by AlBaqir(m): 11:15am On Sep 04, 2016
Dr. Ibrahim Adnan ash-Shafi'i talks briefly on the issue of Nabi being bewitched:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOHa6ZBQdUY
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by sino(m): 11:35am On Sep 04, 2016
^^^Yada Yada Yada! same old BS, When Allah describes Himself Jalla Jallaluhu as the most merciful, and still destroys the disbelievers, both women and children, what would the above funny guy say?! or when the disbelievers ask why they would be thrown into hell for eternity after living in the world just for some years, do we now deny these facts in the Qur'an?! If you don't know, and not willing to study and do proper research, then just shut up! I dislike this kind of Muslim apologetics, they are only trying to impress some people (especially their pay-masters) and not address issues appropriately! Na today?! Bros e don tey!

#NEXT

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by AlBaqir(m): 12:14pm On Sep 04, 2016
Honestly I haven't read your as usual pathetic replies and I can never bother myself reading it. Quran has sealed the arguments. I only wish you will put down your ignorance and arrogance and hear the Quran not the lies documented in your Sahihain.

"[size=14pt]We know best what they listen to when they listen to you (O Muhammad!) and when they take counsel secretly, the wicked say: You (the believers) follow none other than a man bewitched.

See what they liken you to (i.e a man bewitched)! So they have gone astray and cannot find the way.
[/size]."

# Surah Isra'i is among the earliest Makkan's Surah.

# This ayah clearly established that only the wicked ones give Nabi the bad attributes i.e being bewitched.

Are you among the wicked ones, Mr Sino?

# This wicked hadith says Nabi was bewitched for days (some narrations say six months) to the fact that it affected his rationality.

# My Nabi, salallahu alayhi wa ahli, was not bewitched at any time of his lives. Only the wicked ones say something like that.

I bid you farewell.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by Empiree: 3:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
No one even asked about op's WELL BEING anymore. Hope she's good

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by sino(m): 2:43pm On Sep 15, 2016
AlBaqir:
Honestly I haven't read your as usual pathetic replies and I can never bother myself reading it. Quran has sealed the arguments. I only wish you will put down your ignorance and arrogance and hear the Quran not the lies documented in your Sahihain.

"[size=14pt]We know best what they listen to when they listen to you (O Muhammad!) and when they take counsel secretly, the wicked say: You (the believers) follow none other than a man bewitched.

See what they liken you to (i.e a man bewitched)! So they have gone astray and cannot find the way.
[/size]."

# Surah Isra'i is among the earliest Makkan's Surah.

# This ayah clearly established that only the wicked ones give Nabi the bad attributes i.e being bewitched.

Are you among the wicked ones, Mr Sino?

# This wicked hadith says Nabi was bewitched for days (some narrations say six months) to the fact that it affected his rationality.

# My Nabi, salallahu alayhi wa ahli, was not bewitched at any time of his lives. Only the wicked ones say something like that.

I bid you farewell.
As usual when irrefutable evidences are brought, you run away, why did you not read?! Yet you are quick to quote a verse which if you had read my reply, you wouldn't have quoted for me in the first instance!

It is an open secret that you Shi’a do not cultivate a proper relationship with the Qur’an, it is not a surprise you make statements which obviously goes against the Qur’an as shown thus far. I would just give you more examples, perhaps, you would reflect!

"And he raised his parents upon the throne, and they bowed to him in prostration. And he said, "O my father, this is the explanation of my vision of before. My Lord has made it reality. And He was certainly good to me when He took me out of prison and brought you [here] from bedouin life after Satan had induced [estrangement] between me and my brothers. Indeed, my Lord is Subtle in what He wills. Indeed, it is He who is the Knowing, the Wise." (Qur’an 12:100)

In the above verse, we read how Yusuf (AS) accused shaitan of instigating the evil thoughts and plans to his brothers which made them to commit the sins, causing different kinds of hardship for Yusuf (AS). Perhaps, Yusuf (AS) did not know what he was saying abi AlBaqir?! (Audhubillah!). Did the effect of shaitan’s plan to cause Yusuf (AS) to suffer not happen?! Did Yusuf’s (AS) father (Yaqub) AS, not also suffer from this?! He became blind!

Another example,

[Musa (Moses)] said: "Nay, throw you (first)!" Then behold, their ropes and their sticks, by their magic, appeared to him as though they moved fast.

So Musa (Moses) conceived a fear in himself.

We (Allah) said: "Fear not! Surely, you will have the upper hand.

(Qur’an 20:66-68)

Above is another good example that shows the effect of magic on Musa (AS) a Prophet of Allah (SWT), even Allah (SWT) mentions that Musa (AS) became scared/afraid, but like Allah (SWT) would always be at the aid of His righteous slaves, He strengthened him, just has Allah (SWT) strengthened other Prophets (‘Alayhim Salam) including the Prophet (SAW) in the narration in question.

These were all tests from Allah (SWT) and part of Allah’s wisdom and plan…How then does the narration, which clearly stated that the Prophet (SAW) prayed, his prayer was answered as everything was revealed to him and he was cured become something so difficult to understand and believe?! No, this is not about a genuine concern about the said narration, it is just due to hatred, lack of faith and knowledge, a very dangerous combination, if found in one person!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by AlBaqir(m): 7:09pm On Sep 15, 2016
sino:

As usual when irrefutable evidences are brought, you run away, why did you not read?! Yet you are quick to quote a verse which if you had read my reply, you wouldn't have quoted for me in the first instance!

# Please remind me of those irrefutable evidences you have brought o?!

* Kindly lower your pride and hatred. Let me quickly remind you of our debate so far:

# One of your wicked fabrications claim Nabi salallahu alayhi wa ahli was bewitched for days to the extent that it affected his senses.

* You displayed lots of ignorance in this hadith. You were exposed yet you proved to be unrepentant. You can review your ignorance.

# Our justification to expose this lies called "sahih hadith" is that shaitan can never have dominance over the Prophet of Allah based on ayah of the Quran.

# You instantly cited the case of Nabi Ayub who was afflicted with trials. You claimed those trials were from shaitan. Here again you messed up multifold. Again, try to review your ignorance. Yet you stubbornly dragging this issue.

# Interestingly you ask me to go and read the Tafsir of the two suwar - Nas and Falaq. Another display of ignorance, Mr Sino. The wish of your Mufassir is to link the lies (called sahih hadith) of Nabi being bewitched as asbab nuzul of those two suwar. Unfortunately there is no link whatsoever.

# You continue bringing stories upon stories that doesn't count. Again I don't waste my time reading your copy-past stories. And I remembered I said, "those who will read will read".

# My last submission is up there: A golden ayah that should keep your mouth shut till eternity but as usual no shame. The ayah says only the wicked ones give attribute of bewitching to the Prophet.

Here you are with yet another set of ayahs. Lets examine them:

sino:

"And he raised his parents upon the throne, and they bowed to him in prostration. And he said, "O my father, this is the explanation of my vision of before. My Lord has made it reality. And He was certainly good to me when He took me out of prison and brought you [here] from bedouin life after Satan had induced [estrangement] between me and my brothers. Indeed, my Lord is Subtle in what He wills. Indeed, it is He who is the Knowing, the Wise." (Qur’an 12:100)

In the above verse, we read how Yusuf (AS) accused shaitan of instigating the evil thoughts and plans to his brothers which made them to commit the sins, causing different kinds of hardship for Yusuf (AS). Perhaps, Yusuf (AS) did not know what he was saying abi AlBaqir?! (Audhubillah!). Did the effect of shaitan’s plan to cause Yusuf (AS) to suffer not happen?! Did Yusuf’s (AS) father (Yaqub) AS, not also suffer from this?! He became blind!

# Alhamdulillah you clearly highlight yourself that the power of Shaitan was on Nabi Yusuf's brothers @underline. Do I have anything else to say? grin Sino try your might and treachery you will continue to fail unless you remove your blindfold.

# In this ayat Sherif, it is mentioned that "shaitan sown enmity between Yusuf and his brothers". The aftermath was that Yusuf never ceased loving his brothers. But his brothers continue hating him. Who yielded to satanic insinuations?

* Here we discuss Magic and its effect!. As usual you try to bend and twist the evils that Yusuf's brothers did as a "dominance of Shaitan over Yusuf, an-Nabi". Where is your senses Mr Sino?

NB: Read Sura Ibrahim: 22. Shaitan only whispers evil into the ears of those who follow him but the deed afterwards is exclusively the doer's decision. This ayah says shaitan can only invites but does not have the power to compel. Man has choice with his free will. And for the record, enviness is what overwhelmed the heart of Yusuf's brothers to turn against him. This weak point is what shaitan exploited.

# What happened to Nabi Yusuf afterwards were as a result of his brother's handiwork.

# Again you want to "twister" your shaitan card as the outcome of temporary loss of eyes of Yusuf's father, Yaqub. Haba!

sino:

Another example,

[Musa (Moses)] said: "Nay, throw you (first)!" Then behold, their ropes and their sticks, by their magic, appeared to him as though they moved fast.

So Musa (Moses) conceived a fear in himself.

We (Allah) said: "Fear not! Surely, you will have the upper hand.

(Qur’an 20:66-68)

Above is another good example that shows the effect of magic on Musa (AS) a Prophet of Allah (SWT), even Allah (SWT) mentions that Musa (AS) became scared/afraid, but like Allah (SWT) would always be at the aid of His righteous slaves, He strengthened him, just has Allah (SWT) strengthened other Prophets (‘Alayhim Salam) including the Prophet (SAW) in the narration in question.

# Oluwa o oooooo! So you mean the fear that Musa conceived was as a result of magical effect upon him? Just because you want to authentic that silly lie called sahih hadith, you go to this extent of foolishness?! Subhan'Allah!

Anyway here's your Tafsir Ibn Kathir on the ayah:

"Concerning Allah's statement,

(So Musa conceived fear in himself.) This means that he feared for the people that they would be tested and deceived by their magic before he could even have a chance to throw what was in his right hand
http://www.qtafsir.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=915&Itemid=74

# You see how deeper your ignorance is, Mr Sino?

sino:

These were all tests from Allah (SWT) and part of Allah’s wisdom and plan…How then does the narration, which clearly stated that the Prophet (SAW) prayed, his prayer was answered as everything was revealed to him and he was cured become something so difficult to understand and believe?! No, this is not about a genuine concern about the said narration, it is just due to hatred, lack of faith and knowledge, a very dangerous combination, if found in one person!

Again, trials are different from magical effect. Stop calling white, black.

# Trials/tests are from Allah exclusively, Quran established.

# Magic is handiwork of Shaitan. No Prophet of Allah was ever affected by Magic.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by sino(m): 9:12pm On Sep 15, 2016
AlBaqir:

# Please remind me of those irrefutable evidences you have brought o?!

Hope you do not have issues with your eyes? You can scroll up and SEE them again!

AlBaqir:

* Kindly lower your pride and hatred. Let me quickly remind you of our debate so far:

# One of your wicked fabrications claim Nabi salallahu alayhi wa ahli was bewitched for days to the extent that it affected his senses.
Now it is not "copy and paste" again, it is now pride and hatred grin grin grin

I see you have dropped the use of "black evil magic", now it is bewithced?! lol...Tell us o wise AlBaqir, When Allah says in the Qur'an what the magicians did, which made Musa (AS) see that their ropes and sticks were moving (like that of a snake), did the magic not affect Musa's (AS) senses?! SMH

AlBaqir:

* You displayed lots of ignorance in this hadith. You were exposed yet you proved to be unrepentant. You can review your ignorance.
Lol, what ignorance? You should even be ashamed, you that did not know that Allah (SWT) is the creator of evil, including black evil magic, not to mention your confusion about black magic, spells and the likes. I can see you are desperate, I understand how you must be feeling wink

AlBaqir:

# Our justification to expose this lies called "sahih hadith" is that shaitan can never have dominance over the Prophet of Allah based on ayah of the Quran.
This had already been addressed, but you said you didn't read, I guess you read, but were too scared to reply accordingly grin

AlBaqir:

# You instantly cited the case of Nabi Ayub who was afflicted with trials. You claimed those trials were from shaitan. Here again you messed up multifold. Again, try to review your ignorance. Yet you stubbornly dragging this issue.
LOL, you are more confused than I thought, the Qur'an clearly states that Ayub (AS) said that the trials were from shaitan (la) (please READ the Qur'an!), you were above arguing that it was an exception of which shaitan (la) had to go through some bureaucracy to afflict Prophet Ayoub (AS) of which I tried to clear this your confusion, but Alas! here we are again!

AlBaqir:

# Interestingly you ask me to go and read the Tafsir of the two suwar - Nas and Falaq. Another display of ignorance, Mr Sino. The wish of your Mufassir is to link the lies (called sahih hadith) of Nabi being bewitched as asbab nuzul of those two suwar. Unfortunately there is no link whatsoever.
this is what I said with regards to the two surah

"So when Allah (SWT) test His servants, it can never be through shaitan?! Are there shaitan amongst men and jinn?! When Allah (SWT) taught His Prophet (SAW) as well as the Muslims to seek protection from shaitan, amongst men and jinn, do you think it is just for their whispering?! Even at that, whispering of shaitan is also a test from Allah (SWT). Please go and study the surah Falaq and Nas properly. And please consult reputable books of tafsir..."

O Albaqir, where did I make mention of sabau nuzul?! See all these your futile efforts are becoming ridiculous, you just conjure things in your mind and voila! Did Allah (SWT) not teach His beloved prophet how to seek refuge in Him against evil amongst men and jinn?! I told you to read tafsir (a proper one at that) so that you wouldn't fall into the mistakes you later made and are still making. SMH. I asked a question in the above quote of which you never answered, so are others you feign ignorance of...

AlBaqir:

# You continue bringing stories upon stories that doesn't count. Again I don't waste my time reading your copy-past stories. And I remembered I said, "those who will read will read".
Ha! when I had thought there wouldn't be any of you people's favorite anthem, here it is, "copy and paste" grin grin grin Stories from the Qur'an that clearly shows you need proper learning to do.

AlBaqir:

# My last submission is up there: A golden ayah that should keep your mouth shut till eternity but as usual no shame. The ayah says only the wicked ones give attribute of bewitching to the Prophet.

Bros, did you read the tafsir of the said ayah?! Just asking, because if you did, you wouldn't have quoted the verse as evidence against me. Again, just with just a little effort, scroll up, those who claimed that the Prophet (SAW) was bewitched, were saying so because of the miracle of miracles, the Qur'an, they couldn't phantom how an illiterate man could produce such a thing of beauty and eloquence, full of truth that strikes fear into their wicked souls, and for your information, the Prophet (SAW) was also called a magician, a mad man, a man of tales of old (get a copy of Tafsir Tabary please... I never claimed the Prophet (SAW) was bewitched to have received the revelation (the Qur'an), this is how your sect keep picking verses at random and interpret based on whatever suits them. SMH

AlBaqir:

Here you are with yet another set of ayahs. Lets examine them:

# Alhamdulillah you clearly highlight yourself that the power of Shaitan was on Nabi Yusuf's brothers @underline. Do I have anything else to say? grin Sino try your might and treachery you will continue to fail unless you remove your blindfold.

* Here we discuss Magic and its effect!. As usual you try to bend and twist what Yusuf's brothers did as a "dominance of Shaitan over Yusuf, an-Nabi". Where is your senses Mr Sino?

Thank God you read this one grin

First question (which I know you wouldn't answer), Did Yusuf (AS) not acknowledge the fact that the enmity between his brothers and him was the handywork of shaitan?!

Second question, Did shaitan not succeed initially in his efforts?

Lastly, Was it not as a result of this shaitan's inducement and instigation that resulted in the afflictions faced by Yusuf (As) and his father Yaqub (AS)?!

Allah (SWT) in His divine wisdom and ways puts us all in trials and tests, and He (SWT) can use any means He (SWT) deems fit, these stories I had presented are also lessons for us, teaching us how to respond when we are being tested and tried.

I can't help but laugh at your desperate attempt to say we are only discussing Magic and its effect, the "black evil magic" lol, it seems you do not even understand what black magic is and what tricks people who stand at street corners call magic.

AlBaqir:

NB: Read Sura Ibrahim: 22. Shaitan only whispers evil into the ears of those who follow him but the deed afterwards is exclusively the doer. This ayah says shaitan can only invites but does not have the power to compel. And for the record, enviness is what overwhelmed the brother of Yusuf to turn against him, and they yield the invitation of Shaitan.
Of course shaitan whispers, but he has foot soldiers among men and jinn, do I need to even tell you this?! Please this is getting too pathetic, must you sound like this just because you want to argue?! Did the narration says shaitan (la) dominated the Prophet (SAW)?! Na wa o!

AlBaqir:

# Again you want to "twister" your shaitan card as the outcome of temporary loss of eyes of Yusuf's father, Yaqub. Haba!

O wise Albaqir, can you tell us what caused Yaqub's loss of his sight?! Does it not go back to what shaitan (la) did amongst Yusuf's brothers?!

AlBaqir:

# Oluwa o oooooo! So you mean the fear that Musa conceived was as a result of magical effect upon him? Just because you want to authentic that silly lie called sahih hadith, you go to this extent of foolishness?! Subhan'Allah!
Na wa o, the Qur'an said so, abi you now disbelieved in the Qur'an now?! The verses are clear, you can read them again!

AlBaqir:

Anyway here's your Tafsir Ibn Kathir on the ayah:

"Concerning Allah's statement,

(So Musa conceived fear in himself.) This means that he feared for the people that they would be tested and deceived by their magic before he could even have a chance to throw what was in his right hand
http://www.qtafsir.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=915&Itemid=74

# You see how deeper your ignorance is, Mr Sino?
This is the height of ignorance on your part, the above is attributed to who?! what narration of the Prophet (SAW) or companions or the salafs backs the above statement?! It's even funny you remember tafsir now, are the verses not clear enough?! Na so you go dey cherry pick upandan.

AlBaqir:

Again, trials are different from magical effect. Stop calling white, black.

# Trials/tests are from Allah exclusively, Quran established.

So the enmity between Yusuf's brothers is not a trial abi?! and the magic performed in front of Musa (AS) that made him scared was not also a trial?! So Allah (SWT) would send down trials and tests through..... (please fill in the gap)?! So Shaitan (la) and his foot soldiers created themselves abi?! SMH

I know you would never answer my questions, it has always been your way...

AlBaqir:

# Magic is handiwork of Shaitan. No Prophet of Allah was ever affected by Magic.
Lol, but your infallible Imams can be poisoned to death by agents of shaitan abi?! grin grin grin
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by AlBaqir(m): 9:50pm On Sep 15, 2016
^On this note, I finally bid you farewell on this argument.

Fi amanillah
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by sino(m): 10:26pm On Sep 15, 2016
AlBaqir:
^On this note, I finally bid you farewell on this argument.

Fi amanillah

Ma' Salam
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 16, 2016
sino:
^I knew you would exhibit your real shi'a identity, very good! Allah (SWT) would continue to expose you guys and your falsehoods...

I would give a more detailed response over the weekend in sha Allah, but for now, let me give you something to think deeply on.

I had advised you to look for reputable tafsir to study Surah Falaq and Nas, but you never learn, your aim is always to attack the blessed wives and the respectable close companions of the Prophet (SAW).

The above is very funny, it is either you are just trying too hard to be smart, or you are plain ignorant...

Allah (SWT) says in the Qur'an:

Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak

From the evil of that which He created

And from the evil of darkness when it settles

And from the evil of the blowers in knots

And from the evil of an envier when he envies." (Qur'an 113:1-5)

O Sheikh AlBaqir, is "black evil kufr magic" evil?! Who created evil? Options: A. Allah (SWT) B. Shaitan (la).

Hint: You may look at the verses posted above... You may also consult the 12th infallible Imam, I hope you know where he is?!

Good luck!

grin grin grin jazakAllaah khaira bro.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by dmxx: 5:57pm On Oct 26, 2016
kazlaw2000:

May Allaah reward you abundantly for your concern and assistance.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by dmxx: 6:49pm On Oct 27, 2016
dmxx:
Salamu alayku,nairalanda. How do I get rid of jinniya? She use to have sexual intercourse with me. This erotic dream happen to me 2 to 3 times a week,since last ten years. It as bring serious badluck, no woman even when i'm due for marriage. What can I do? And where can i buy musk and hayaki aljanu and other islamic medicine you think is effective against jinn.
Salamu alayku,nairalanda. How do I get rid of jinniya? She use to have sexual intercourse with me. This erotic dream happen to me 2 to 3 times a week,since last ten years. It as bring serious badluck, no woman even when i'm due for marriage. What can I do? And where can i buy musk and hayaki aljanu and other islamic medicine you think is effective against jinn.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 28, 2016
dmxx:

Why don't you just go for a ruqyah?
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by tintingz(m): 11:43am On Oct 28, 2016
OP show me your medical test.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

99 Names Of Allah And Their Benefits (good For Your Prayer) / How To Prove To A Christian That Jesus Was A Muslim? / The Moon Has Been Sighted, Sunday, July 27, 2014 is Eid-Ul-Fitr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 312
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.