Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (1474 Views)

Please, Help A Brother Out / Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months / I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Rapaltar(m): 7:23pm On Oct 23, 2014
Xxxxxx
Re: .. by Jackeeh(m): 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2014
She's interested. But she wants to know if you're truly interested in her too. Na their way. She just asked u to date another gal. Haha. If u do, she will know u never truly wanted her in the first place. If u truly love her, show her by being persistent and committed. Show her she's the only one. Stay. Then ul win her over. But Pls if all ure interested in is sex, Pls let her be. Don't contribute to increasing the ever growing list of assholes who use and dump ladies.

1 Like

Re: .. by agohmamuda(m): 7:36pm On Oct 23, 2014
#hmmm
Well, try giving her plenty money or take her shopping. Observe her and tell US the result.
#peace.
#by d way I don't realy beliv d story.
Re: .. by Rapaltar(m): 7:37pm On Oct 23, 2014
Re: .. by Rapaltar(m): 7:38pm On Oct 23, 2014
agohmamuda:
#hmmm
Well, try giving her plenty money or take her shopping. Observe her and tell US the result.
#peace.
#by d way I don't realy beliv d story.

Well, ure nt obliged to...
Re: .. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 23, 2014
Guy, she simply means d rship isnt goin any whr and she isnt feelin u anymore.... She is seeing anoda prson...mno hard feelings
Re: .. by Sarhyd(m): 7:44pm On Oct 23, 2014
I WAS HERE
Re: .. by Rapaltar(m): 7:45pm On Oct 23, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Guy, she simply means d rship isnt goin any whr and she isnt feelin u anymore.... She is seeing anoda prson...mno hard feelings

I tot of dat... She swore she wasnt...
Re: .. by Rapaltar(m): 7:46pm On Oct 23, 2014
Sarhyd:
I WAS HERE

You was Noticed..
Re: .. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 23, 2014
Rapaltar:

lol she is tired of u ooooo...
Re: .. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 23, 2014
Rapaltar:

dats why she said she doesnt wana hurt u and dat u shuld go nd date anoda girl...
Re: .. by Jackeeh(m): 7:49pm On Oct 23, 2014
Rapaltar:

Bro... We'v been dating for about a year now... And trust me sex is d last thing on my mind...and she knws it.... She claims shes confused....dunno wat to think of either...

Ok then. I think she wants more. What's ur status like career-wise, financially, socially and the rest? Are you in a position where you can comfortably provide for/ take care of her IF the need arises? I could be wrong buh I think she wants MORE.
Re: .. by Tallesty1(m): 8:02pm On Oct 23, 2014
It is over.
Re: .. by chymystique(f): 8:07pm On Oct 23, 2014
Rapaltar, from my own point of view she loves you but not IN love with you enough.. she wanna be JUST Friends with you. From the replies she gave you, you should know that already. She is telling u all these stories so she won't hurt your feelings badly.. As for you answering the boyfriend title, forget it.

#that'sthebittertruth

From your story sef, I don't think to her you guys were dating
Re: .. by Afrok(m): 8:13pm On Oct 23, 2014
This is why I fear some girls, that simple truth " I quit" will not come out of their mouth but they'll keep showing U signs and saying stuffs that'll make U think towards that direction, which is the truth (end of the relationship).

Bruh everything is pointing towards it's over, but there is a saying that it is not over until it is over. So bruh, take ur time and see how everything goes since she never mentioned U among people she's taking a break from but be prepared may be for the worst.

1 Like

Re: .. by Tymax(m): 10:20pm On Oct 23, 2014
Only a woman can explain this.

If you assume that it's over, she will tell you she never said so. If you hang on, she will continue to frustrate you.

That's why I like myself. I don't have time to rationalize nonsense. I give ultimatum. If it takes a girl more than 72 hours to make up her mind and explain this rubbish, she is not worth it.
Re: .. by Rapaltar(m): 1:33am On Oct 24, 2014
Re: .. by Rapaltar(m): 5:50pm On Nov 11, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Is There Something Wrong With Me? / Dating Woman With HIV... / Check Out Pics Of Me And My Friends, (viewers Discription)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.