Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,701 members, 7,837,574 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Please, Help A Brother Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, Help A Brother Out (601 Views)

Please Help A Brother Out!!! / My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! / Heip A Brother Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Help A Brother Out by wilmanstone: 12:30pm On Nov 08, 2014
I've been a reader of NL for some years now but never registered. Found out I have to create an account before I'm able to post so, here I am and I will try to make this as short as possible

I have this particular Issue that has been bordering me for some time now and I would like If I can get some reasonable advice from people here. I've been with my girl for over 2 years now and I can say she is the only girl I've ever really loved, I've been with a lot of girls before her but It was never serious till I met her. I happen to be a very se.xual guy, like I really like se.x with my libido on the very high side and I don't see that as a bad or unusual thing, I believe some people are just that way. So, we started dating and I found out she's not all that se.xual, she was circumcised and hardly gets wet which make se.x with her not enjoyable, being a very se.xual guy, I've tried all I could and she actually put in efforts to, she wants to like se.x and I think she even like It now but she just never get wet or whenever she goes which is only when I really go down on her, she never stays wet so, It always ends up frustrating most times. Sometimes, It's manageable but even those times, It still never measures up to real good se.x which I like.

To cut everything short, I've been cheating on her all these time, Cheating on her makes me unhappy because I really like this girl but anytime I want to have good se.x, I have to get It outside. The thing now is that, I had hoped I would be able to solve this problem by now but now, I don't think that is possible because I've tried every tricks in the book and trust me, I know a lot of them. I want to settle down with her but I don't want to keep going outside before I could enjoy good se.x as a married man so, I've recently been thinking of ending the relationship but that is equally proving hard because she really loves me, like I'm her world and I don't want to hurt her, I don't know what to do here and I'd like matured minds to give me advise..

Thank you all in advance
Re: Please, Help A Brother Out by chibwike(m): 12:34pm On Nov 08, 2014
If you are wise enough to cheat on her and get good sex outside...then what do you want us to tell you again
Re: Please, Help A Brother Out by kilokeys(m): 12:40pm On Nov 08, 2014
brother.. r u circumcised?

cos u dey fvck abt like abok.i.

thats by d way.. for a circumcised female to enjoy sex.. she has to feel supercomfortable, guilt hinders libidos and many othr emotional factors.
make her comfortable, marry her.

or just leave her alone and continue ur uncircumcised philistine lifestyle.
Re: Please, Help A Brother Out by addempsea(m): 1:02pm On Nov 08, 2014
Here's my advice, if you really love her, then they say 'Love conquers all' . So......

(1) (Reply)

Does She Really Have Feelings For Me?? Or She Only Sees Me As A Mere Friend?? / Madness:nigerian Tissue Seller In Spain Returns €16,000 He Found In Briefcase / Why You Can Hate The One You Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.