Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,634 members, 7,958,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:05 AM

Man Chops Off His Own Penis After Girlfriend Told Him He Was No Good In Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Chops Off His Own Penis After Girlfriend Told Him He Was No Good In Bed (1286 Views)

Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This / See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped / Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Chops Off His Own Penis After Girlfriend Told Him He Was No Good In Bed by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 24, 2014
A jilted lover has chopped off his own penis after he
was dumped by his girlfriend.

Oliver Ilic, 22, was told that he was no good in bed so it
is claimed he mutilated himself then threw the remains
in the bin.

He is alleged to have told doctors that he had a small
appendage and cited that as the reason why his
girlfriend was no use to him.

Ilic contacted emergency services when he could not
stop the bleeding and was taken to hospital in the east
Macedonian town town of Kocani.

Police searched his house and discovered the severed
organ in a bin after it had been cut off with a single
swipe from a razor blade which was also lying in the
bin.

Doctors were initially unable to re-attach his penis but
he was then transferred to the capital, Skopje, where it
was reunited with his body following five hours of
surgery.

However they said it was still too early to know if the
operation would be a success and if it would ever
function properly again.
Recently a 40-year-old Macedonian man chopped off
his own penis then flushed it down the toilet.

Oliver Ilic on a stretcher being taken to hospital after
chopping his own penis off

Source: www..com/2014/10/photo-man-chops-off-his-own-penis-after.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Man Chops Off His Own Penis After Girlfriend Told Him He Was No Good In Bed by LORDI(m): 12:42am On Oct 24, 2014
Who does this stuff?
Re: Man Chops Off His Own Penis After Girlfriend Told Him He Was No Good In Bed by braintext(m): 1:01am On Oct 24, 2014
The man is brave
Re: Man Chops Off His Own Penis After Girlfriend Told Him He Was No Good In Bed by khiaa(f): 7:47am On Oct 24, 2014
braintext:
The man is brave

The man is depressed with serious mental issues, what he did was not an act of bravery but a sign of mental illness. Don't confuse being sick with bravery.

3 Likes

Re: Man Chops Off His Own Penis After Girlfriend Told Him He Was No Good In Bed by braintext(m): 9:34am On Oct 24, 2014
khiaa:

The man is depressed with serious mental issues, what he did was not an act of bravery but a sign of mental illness. Don't confuse being sick with bravery.
Was just kidding
Re: Man Chops Off His Own Penis After Girlfriend Told Him He Was No Good In Bed by adegwurulez(m): 10:25am On Oct 24, 2014
Lol... He chopped of his member cos he was told he wasn't good in bed?

What then happens to my neighbour whose gf saved his number as 'ebola guy?'
Hang himself i guess.
Re: Man Chops Off His Own Penis After Girlfriend Told Him He Was No Good In Bed by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 24, 2014
khiaa:

Some serious mental issues. Poor dude.
Re: Man Chops Off His Own Penis After Girlfriend Told Him He Was No Good In Bed by ENIGMA24(m): 10:57am On Oct 24, 2014
This is like closing your salary account because you could'nt buy your girlfrnd a rangerover...
ARE YOU MAAAAAAADDDDDD?
INFACT YOU ARE MAD!!!!
YOUR OWN WIRE!!!
EVEN IF YOU CANNOT "DO"
WONT YOU NEED IT TO URINATE
OLORIBURUKU....ONIRANU!!!!
Re: Man Chops Off His Own Penis After Girlfriend Told Him He Was No Good In Bed by makkitush: 11:00am On Oct 24, 2014
This is STUPIDITY.
Re: Man Chops Off His Own Penis After Girlfriend Told Him He Was No Good In Bed by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 24, 2014
ENIGMA24:
This is like closing your salary account because you could'nt buy your girlfrnd a rangerover...
ARE YOU MAAAAAAADDDDDD?
INFACT YOU ARE MAD!!!!
YOUR OWN WIRE!!!
EVEN IF YOU CANNOT "DO"
WONT YOU NEED IT TO URINATE
OLORIBURUKU....ONIRANU!!!!
cheesy
Re: Man Chops Off His Own Penis After Girlfriend Told Him He Was No Good In Bed by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 24, 2014
DAM DIS IS REALY SERIOUS.......ALL because OF SEX angry

1 Like

Re: Man Chops Off His Own Penis After Girlfriend Told Him He Was No Good In Bed by ekewest: 12:14pm On Oct 24, 2014
He needs a mental re-orientation also a brain surgery in other 2 make a correction in he's reasoning.
Re: Man Chops Off His Own Penis After Girlfriend Told Him He Was No Good In Bed by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 24, 2014
sameer1212:
DAM DIS IS REALY SERIOUS.......ALL because OF SEX angry
lol
Re: Man Chops Off His Own Penis After Girlfriend Told Him He Was No Good In Bed by passionate88: 2:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
khiaa:

He's a brave man...

braintext:

Was just kidding
You sure?. angryangry

(1) (Reply)

She Is Hiv Positive And Still Wants Things Normal Even Sex / Should I Deflower Her? / PHOTOS: Couple Gets Married 38 Times In 83 Days On 6 Continent's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.