Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,294 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This (6890 Views)

My Friend Is After My Life Because Of A Girl(help) / See What My Girlfriend Told Me When I Told Her I Lost My Phone / Look At What My Girlfriend Told Me! Share Your Thoughts (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This by FuckTheM0ds(m): 9:50pm On Apr 30, 2016
Ever since i have grown up to be an adult, i have date and friending so many girls in my life and none of they has ever told me that i am handsome, i use to see fine boys and i jealous them because they are handsome.
But today my new girlfriend tell me that she loves me because i am a fine boy and i am very handsome. She say i am cute. I had not believed her but i gone home and check myself in the mirror and smiling.
God create me well. Thank God i am handsome and my girlfriend confirming it today.
Oya nairalanders rate my pics. I'm the dark handsome fresh guy in the picture above.
cc stubbornman
ireneony
finalboss
severusnape. Etc

1 Share

Re: Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This by klassykute(m): 9:52pm On Apr 30, 2016
she wants to ask u for a huge amount of money .. and also she is a good liar

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This by ireneony(f): 9:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
Hmmm undecided
Re: Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This by delishpot: 9:58pm On Apr 30, 2016
All things bright and beautiful all creatures great and small...

4 Likes

Re: Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This by erusen: 10:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
I don't know where to start laughing from.is it your bad English or ur drunk face.

14 Likes

Re: Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This by Yuneehk(f): 10:04pm On Apr 30, 2016
delishpot:
All things bright and beautiful all creatures great and small...
The Lord God made them all o

7 Likes

Re: Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This by FuckTheM0ds(m): 10:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
klassykute:
she wants to ask u for a huge amount of money .. and also she is a good liar
yelousy. Go and die. You should Uploaded your pics and comparing it with mine and if you fine passing me then i can bow for you. See your ukly face
Re: Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 30, 2016
aboki?
Re: Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This by possibilita(m): 10:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
Aboki pls go hide ur atm

1 Like

Re: Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This by lordizak(m): 10:08pm On Apr 30, 2016
U know say na person Papa pics u take dey play so?

2 Likes

Re: Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This by jamex93(m): 10:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
Bros u do make up ni

Abi na u b dat
Re: Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This by MemeTroll: 10:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
All things bright and beautiful all creatures great and small all things wise and wonderful the lord God made them all

1 Like

Re: Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This by FuckTheM0ds(m): 10:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
rIaYoll:
aboki?
are northerner's these cute? Sorry i were a fresh yoruba boy 4 life and i'm pride of my tribe cos yoruba people is very beautiful people
Re: Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This by Kherry: 10:21pm On Apr 30, 2016
She tryn to look for ur weakness...........
Re: Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This by FuckTheM0ds(m): 10:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
possibilita:
Aboki pls go hide ur atm
sorry my girlfriend who is my beloved wife to be is not a gold dicker. We both are share the same savings account at first bank
Re: Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This by Monalisa185(f): 10:32pm On Apr 30, 2016
CHOI!

CHOI!!!

CHOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
You look very good bruv. She's lucky to have you

Pls vote Lanicky
Re: Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This by FuckTheM0ds(m): 10:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
Monalisa185:
CHOI!

CHOI!!!

CHOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!
you are look so beutifool in your picture profile and u desaved a handsome man like me
Re: Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This by FuckTheM0ds(m): 10:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
Kherry:
She tryn to look for ur weakness...........
what is this one saying?
Re: Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This by FuckTheM0ds(m): 10:44pm On Apr 30, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
You look very good bruv. She's lucky to have you

Pls vote Lanicky
thanks man. I am appreciate your countrybution by your commented
Re: Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This by FuckTheM0ds(m): 10:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
jamex93:
Bros u do make up ni Abi na u b dat
na me nah. Abi i no fine?
Re: Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
thanks man. I am appreciate your countrybution by your commented
keep the good look up
Re: Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This by calculator123(m): 10:50pm On Apr 30, 2016
when a women starts behaving worse than lie mohammer,op money is involved.as per d rating 3/10.
Re: Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This by calculator123(m): 10:52pm On Apr 30, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
na me nah. Abi i no fine?
fine is relative so i depends on whom dey view am.but for me o,ZERO it is bro.
Re: Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
Lol
Re: Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This by macdon4all(m): 10:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
ya Op u are handsome in ur own category!!
Re: Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This by FuckTheM0ds(m): 10:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
keep the good look up
ok. Ado ata unam ikot
Re: Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
ok. Ado ata unam ikot
whatever that means, same to you
Re: Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 30, 2016
rIaYoll:
aboki?
u said it all
Re: Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This by FuckTheM0ds(m): 11:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
calculator123:

fine is relative so i depends on whom dey view am.but for me o,ZERO it is bro.
yelousy. Upload your pics let me see who is talking.
Re: Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This by JhimmySpark(m): 11:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
A man is never ugly. Love ur confidence. Buh pls work on ur English. Hold ur bae tight.
Re: Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This by FuckTheM0ds(m): 11:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
JhimmySpark:
A man is never ugly. Love ur confidence. Buh pls work on ur English. Hold ur bae tight.
thanks for your commenting. You have say i should work on my english? Ok but I'm a graduate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience With A Lady Yesterday / Lady Goes Braless In See-through White Gown (photo) / Ladies Alone: Please Comment On This Guy Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.