Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,388 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Aint You Tired Too? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Aint You Tired Too? (1064 Views)

Hoes Aint Loyal, A Woman Will Always Be A Woman! / Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... / Singles Only: Are You Tired Of Being Single? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aint You Tired Too? by Gorgeous58(f): 12:55am On Oct 24, 2014
As I was going through my newsfeed, I saw this update by some dude "why are there so many single mothers?" To answer him and the rest, I had to write this!

He's looking for a wife when his exes names are tattooed all over his body! Who wants a dude like that?
He says there are no more good girls when he flirts with every female on social media! Like please!
He says girls walk nude when his belted trouser keep falling! Give us some break!
He's busy talking about female hair styles when all he got are goat poop on his head! When last did a comb touch that head?
He's busy talking of girls loving money! When you wanted her, you bought her gifts, took her out and did all that blah blah! Now that you got her, why stop? All she wants is what you were giving!
He's talking of girls unloading nude pics and your the first to inbox them! Dude please!
He talks of girls nowadays being un-presentable when every page has an update from you "Looking for a good woman to marry, inbox". Who needs a desperate guy? Gosh please!

Am just tired of ladies being blamed for being single mums because the dude can't man up to his responsibility.
Am tired of them being called hoes when the same dudes are still buying whatever they're selling!
Am tired of this dude who make ladies believe they love them when all they truly want is to sleep with them!
Am tired of these men who keep saying that ladies are just after their money when all she wants is what you were giving!
Am tired of these dudes who think having big bootys and big boobs makes you less anything! (If you don't like that, walk on, there's someone else whose dying to have those).
Am tired of these men who think being skinny is a crime! Yeah, like not having a 6 pack is a crime?

If you didn't see a future with her, why lead her on? Why make her believe otherwise?
Be a gentleman and you will get a gentle woman with clean genitals and a gentle mind!

AINT YOU TIRED TOO? YEAH, I THOUGHT SO!

3 Likes

Re: Aint You Tired Too? by naijaboiy: 3:53am On Oct 24, 2014
I'm Tired....

Tired of reading this epistle embarassed

1 Like

Re: Aint You Tired Too? by Mrval20(m): 5:02am On Oct 24, 2014
Well said.
I don't quite agree with you on everything though. Having a big booty and bossom isn't a bad thing at all but if those are the only asset you wield as a lady, then there's problem. The society has made people forget what really matters to go after unnecessary things. I'd choose a big brain over a big booty any day!
And lol, I laughed at the "clean genitals" part

1 Like

Re: Aint You Tired Too? by DesChyko: 5:34am On Oct 24, 2014
When I got to the end of the post, I forgot what the beginning was about

1 Like

Re: Aint You Tired Too? by Gorgeous58(f): 5:55am On Oct 24, 2014
DesChyko:
When I got to the end of the post, I forgot what the beginning was about
Christ, the reading culture of this generation is appalling!
Re: Aint You Tired Too? by DesChyko: 6:00am On Oct 24, 2014
Gorgeous58:

Christ, the reading culture of this generation is appalling!

So so appalling it affects the writing culture grin

2 Likes

Re: Aint You Tired Too? by Gorgeous58(f): 6:07am On Oct 24, 2014
DesChyko:

So so appalling it affects the writing culture grin
And you think you can be creative? Let's put that to a test
Re: Aint You Tired Too? by DesChyko: 6:09am On Oct 24, 2014
Gorgeous58:

And you think you can be creative? Let's put that to a test

Accepted!! angry
Re: Aint You Tired Too? by Gorgeous58(f): 6:17am On Oct 24, 2014
DesChyko:

Accepted!! angry
So, how do you propose we do that?
Re: Aint You Tired Too? by Begonia(m): 6:25am On Oct 24, 2014
No, I'm not tired 'cause I really don't care. Most guys that spend their time whining about women on the internet are usually guys that have absolutely nothing going for them in real life. Many of them are on this forum. Truth is that I don't pay attention to such men smileysmiley

1 Like

Re: Aint You Tired Too? by DesChyko: 6:28am On Oct 24, 2014
Gorgeous58:

So, how do you propose we do that?

I'm unleashing mine already..
Except you're proposing a competition elsewhere.
Re: Aint You Tired Too? by 100Cents: 10:11am On Oct 24, 2014
Ohms law...

Re: Aint You Tired Too? by 100Cents: 10:14am On Oct 24, 2014
Stop crying.

Did your boyfriend dump you ?
Re: Aint You Tired Too? by Gorgeous58(f): 12:05pm On Oct 24, 2014
100Cents:
Stop crying.

Did your boyfriend dump you ?

Actually, he's up there! Have you seen him?
Re: Aint You Tired Too? by 100Cents: 1:18pm On Oct 24, 2014
Gorgeous58:

Actually, he's up there! Have you seen him?

Yes, I saw him up there on the trailer that just passed now..

(1) (Reply)

Love Letters Back In The Days / 44 Things We Do After Breaking Up With Our Lovers / Mm...here Are Some Things You Should Never Say To your Man...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.