Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,491 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Mm...here Are Some Things You Should Never Say To your Man... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mm...here Are Some Things You Should Never Say To your Man... (1067 Views)

Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! / 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija / Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mm...here Are Some Things You Should Never Say To your Man... by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
1. You are just like other men!
2. I hate your firend, mom etc!
3. I can’t wait to see what you do for my birthday...(U dey
test his ability and he no like am at all )
4. You’re going bald (Lol u dey remind him...say he don dey
grow old )
5. The garage door is broken, so I asked my dad if he could
fix it (This one na for married women...u nor need to call
Papa n Mama for every little thing...it makes him less of a
man )
6. My friend is cheating on her man...(he might start
suspecting u ooo...knowing u hang around sm1 that cheats )
7. Be a man ....Ok u just dey tell him say he no dey man
enough lol
8. I was reading through your e-mails/texts ...Ok u went too
far...why should u invade his privacy ...he might not like it!
9. Listen to me ...He dey hear u...but he dey try to
understand wetin u dey talk
10. Talk to me... Girl u just dey command ooo...cos he no dey
like make pple dey command him
11. This is your last chance...Hmm u dey give bros
ultimatum...chaii he doesnt like it at all...guys hate deadlines
Alright add yours people! and hey guys! tell us if these tips
are true lol
Re: Mm...here Are Some Things You Should Never Say To your Man... by NeduLuiZ(m): 10:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
my ex did it better .... U dey madt ni,why u break up with him
Re: Mm...here Are Some Things You Should Never Say To your Man... by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 05, 2015
How many people have seen a garage in Nigeria? Abeg, carry your oyibo list comot here.

3 Likes

Re: Mm...here Are Some Things You Should Never Say To your Man... by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
Blackett:
How many people have seen a garage in Nigeria? Abeg, carry your oyibo list comot here.
lol nr b quarrel. o bros.
Re: Mm...here Are Some Things You Should Never Say To your Man... by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
ishilove, biko FP. fr me.
Re: Mm...here Are Some Things You Should Never Say To your Man... by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
Wonderlands:

lol nr b quarrel. o bros.
Why are you so emotional? Does everything I say mean quarrel?
Re: Mm...here Are Some Things You Should Never Say To your Man... by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
Blackett:
Why are you so emotional? Does everything I say mean quarrel?

ok sorry.
Re: Mm...here Are Some Things You Should Never Say To your Man... by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 05, 2015
Wonderlands:

ok sorry.
Be sorry for your self. You're the weak one.
Re: Mm...here Are Some Things You Should Never Say To your Man... by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 05, 2015
I do say all that,just saying my mind tho cheesy#especially the command tone area cheesy
Re: Mm...here Are Some Things You Should Never Say To your Man... by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
Blackett:

ok tnx, av heard.
Re: Mm...here Are Some Things You Should Never Say To your Man... by xynerise: 11:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
Blackett:
I am a bit harsh, but not like you grin
Re: Mm...here Are Some Things You Should Never Say To your Man... by gaburiel(m): 12:00am On Mar 06, 2015
I need money (no explanation needed)
Re: Mm...here Are Some Things You Should Never Say To your Man... by DrAify(f): 3:49am On Mar 06, 2015
Never take him serious....He hasn't been taking his drugs lately
xynerise:

I am a bit harsh, but not like you grin
Re: Mm...here Are Some Things You Should Never Say To your Man... by Nobody: 4:18am On Mar 06, 2015
Who would say these things to ones claimed love undecided
Re: Mm...here Are Some Things You Should Never Say To your Man... by akinsadeez(m): 9:46am On Mar 06, 2015
Dont tell your man Harder, Harder, Harder even when you can see he is already using all his strength. It led to the death of one man recently. cry He was going harder till he died. cheesy
Re: Mm...here Are Some Things You Should Never Say To your Man... by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 06, 2015
:|
Wonderlands:
ishilove, biko FP. fr me.

*this is ridiculous*

(1) (Reply)

Geneviev Nnaji Went Unclad On Twitter [photo] / Oshofree: Hundreds Of Men Stormed Brothel After It Announced Free Sex / SHE Is Refusing Sex Because Of The Trauma Of Getting Rape At A Young Age.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.