Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,333 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Do I Still Have Chance To Marry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Still Have Chance To Marry? (1149 Views)

Should I Still Continue With Her? / Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Still Have Chance To Marry? by Sabaugo(f): 1:42am On Oct 24, 2014
A man asking my hand in marriage cant make a simple sentence but he had o'level and am a graduate.The man is a taxi driver and My brother that trained me in university after the death of my Previous husband insisted that i will not marry him. My brother wants at least some body that can read and write. Am not satisfied with the quality of this man but i dont know if i can see another man to marry because am 30 and i had a son for my late husband
Re: Do I Still Have Chance To Marry? by Yustash001(m): 1:50am On Oct 24, 2014
It's not too late....God'll provide the one that will meet ur demands for you...
Re: Do I Still Have Chance To Marry? by Nobody: 1:51am On Oct 24, 2014
Dear, by now you have fought and won 90% of your problem which is "identifying it". By saying you aren't satisfied with the quality of the man shows your heart is not into the relationship. I strongly believe you will definitely see someone else, never settle for less. At 30 you will still be soughted after. Finally always be yourself, dont look or act desperate

3 Likes

Re: Do I Still Have Chance To Marry? by Truckpusher(m): 2:06am On Oct 24, 2014
How about getting married to this man and encourage him to take up a lesson on how to read and write since that particular aspect of his life is now a yardstick for you and your brother in measuring his ability to take care of you emotionally and otherwise.

If this man truly loves you and understand you better, wouldn't you rather stick to him than throw that a way to settle for some guy you do not have an idea how he would turn up even if he's super educated?

My dear, the ball is in your court - it's totally your call.

5 Likes

Re: Do I Still Have Chance To Marry? by Nastydroid(m): 2:39am On Oct 24, 2014
*Walks in with mat and pillow *.....lemme end my journey here
Re: Do I Still Have Chance To Marry? by okonja(m): 3:09am On Oct 24, 2014
Truckpusher:
How about getting married to this man and encourage him to take up a lesson on how to read and write since that particular aspect of his life is now a yardstick for you and your brother in measuring his ability to take care of you emotionally and otherwise.
If this man truly loves you and understand you better, wouldn't you rather stick to him than throw that a way to settle for some guy you do not have an idea how he would turn up even if he's super educated?
My dear, the ball is in your court - it's totally your call.
I strongly concur with you nigga

1 Like

Re: Do I Still Have Chance To Marry? by Mrval20(m): 4:46am On Oct 24, 2014
Whatever happened to unconditional love? If you really loved him, you wouldn't have noticed those rather inconspicuous faults.
Follow your heart anyway.
Re: Do I Still Have Chance To Marry? by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 24, 2014
Pls don't marry him, you'll regret it

1 Like

Re: Do I Still Have Chance To Marry? by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 24, 2014
Half bread is better dan none.....dnt marry because of ur condition, or else u wil regret it later... Marry because u want to, not bcus ur forced to.... Now these three advice are contrary to each oda but dey r the only options u have.... So choose one...

1 Like

Re: Do I Still Have Chance To Marry? by culcid(m): 7:00am On Oct 24, 2014
All I need you to do is to decipher the motive behind his intention to marry you, is it because he loves you or because he sees you as an educated asset who will be bringing money for the familys upkeep? If its d former, then factor in your ability to cope with him for life, you might be 30 with a kid, but my dear imagine living the next 40years without love. Fear, the greatest theif of happiness, don't let it lead you into a life of sorrow. Answer these questions, it will help u to make the right decsion.1, what is the worst thing that will happen if you don't marry this man? (U will remain single and happy, concentrate more on ur career etc), 2, what is the best thing that will happen if you marry him (you will have more children, have a husband and "probably" a happy home etc).3, what is the worst thing that will happen if you marry him( miserable life till grave etc) 4, what is the best thing that will happen if you don't marry him(). The decision is yours to make.

1 Like

Re: Do I Still Have Chance To Marry? by 100Cents: 9:39am On Oct 24, 2014
Yes you can still marry.

Many single unmarried ladies have neared 30..

Make yourself sexy and work on your appearance.

(1) (Reply)

7 Signs To Show Your Relationship Is As Good As Over / Dating Of Course-mate / Is "My Son" The Latest Name Given To Guys By Girls Who Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.