Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Caught In The Act .... intimacy gadget. What Will You Do To Your GF Or Wife. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught In The Act .... intimacy gadget. What Will You Do To Your GF Or Wife. (1138 Views)

Girl's Facebook Photo Accidentally Shows Family She Owns A Massive intimacy gadget / My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... / Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caught In The Act .... intimacy gadget. What Will You Do To Your GF Or Wife. by sweetbaby22(f): 3:23pm On Nov 17, 2014
If your girlfriend or wife expresses interest in using or intimacy gadget, or if you have found out that she has being using one, do not be alarmed. The use of a intimacy gadget does not mean that she is not satisfied in the relationship. Nor does it mean that you should feel intimidated by her vibrator in any way. The use of intimacy gadgets has become more popular with women who are in relationships, too.

What will you do to your gf or wife?
Re: Caught In The Act .... intimacy gadget. What Will You Do To Your GF Or Wife. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 17, 2014
Would be totally disapointed u knw...... I thought husband and wives shouldnt deny demseves thr bodies so when one is secretly pleasuring herself , den such acts would be summarized as adultery.... I would deny her sex for five years!!!!!!!! She should go on pleasuring herself with dat thing for all i care....
Re: Caught In The Act .... intimacy gadget. What Will You Do To Your GF Or Wife. by balogundayo(m): 8:06pm On Nov 17, 2014
It's no big deal... I know better than that...

please vote naijaboiy for Mr.Nairaland
2014 https://www.nairaland.com/naijaboiy Your
Vote Counts... No regrets...
Re: Caught In The Act .... intimacy gadget. What Will You Do To Your GF Or Wife. by rutibaby(f): 10:00pm On Nov 17, 2014
I'll pray for her.
Re: Caught In The Act .... intimacy gadget. What Will You Do To Your GF Or Wife. by ERCROSS(m): 12:15pm On Nov 18, 2014
rutibaby:
I'll pray for her.

shocked shocked
Lesb lipsrsealed
?
Re: Caught In The Act .... intimacy gadget. What Will You Do To Your GF Or Wife. by rutibaby(f): 8:35am On Nov 19, 2014
ERCROSS:

shocked shocked
Lesb lipsrsealed
?

That is if I were the man. Ok. Think straight.

(1) (Reply)

Why Some Men Seek Sexual Reward For Helping Ladies. / Ladies Do You Want To Be Hot In Bed----read This!!! / You Need To Be Sure About These Before Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.