Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

9 Tips For Making Your Marriage Work. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Tips For Making Your Marriage Work. (478 Views)

9 Tips On How To Get Married Quick For Ladies / 9 Tips On How To Become A Stronger Woman / Can Marriage Work Where The Woman Earns More Than Her Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9 Tips For Making Your Marriage Work. by estellinas(f): 8:52am On Oct 24, 2014
A lot of marriages now don't even make it up to
the tenth year because of so many reasons. I
particularly believe that marriage is a two way
thing and if both parties truly desire to, they can
make it work.Below are tips suggested by John
W.Jacobs (modified by me) to help marriages
last longer.
1.Give it utmost importance-As a married
person,after GOD,your marriage should come
next. Your wife and king kids should be what
matters to you.Don't place work before
them .Work harder at your marriage than you do
at your work.When all is well with your marriage,
you ll notice you'll be more productive in your
work.
2.Regularly, reconsider your needs.With time,it is possible that things you consider important might change..... Please continue reading here. http://..com.
Re: 9 Tips For Making Your Marriage Work. by adonbilivit: 9:03am On Oct 24, 2014
una just dey vex me. why you no post the whole thing here? it doesnt stop you from promoting your blog
Re: 9 Tips For Making Your Marriage Work. by estellinas(f): 5:02pm On Nov 01, 2014
adonbilivit:
una just dey vex me. why you no post the whole thing here? it doesnt stop you from promoting your blog
lol

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advice Needed!! (he's Confused) / [EH Articles] The 5 Stages Of A Relationship: What Stage Do You Think You Are In / Should Married Couples Share Their Login Password

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.