Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

FG To Stop Fulani Cattle Movement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Stop Fulani Cattle Movement (2361 Views)

Eagle Farms And Cattle Ranch In Anambra: The Easiest Way To Stop Fulani Herdsmen / Stop Fulani’s Genocide, Don’t Interfere In Election Tribunal; Buhari, Sultan Tol / Afenifere Calls For Stoppage Of Fulani Cattle Rearing Activities In Yorubaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Stop Fulani Cattle Movement by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 24, 2014
Balkan:
Their is no vacant land in the SE. We don't want them in the SE, the president can give them the SS.

Too much water in the SS, SE is more lush with fantastic grazing potentials.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Stop Fulani Cattle Movement by Balkan(m): 2:19pm On Oct 24, 2014
Aigbofa:

Too much water in the SS, SE is more lush with fantastic grazing potentials.
[size=14pt]I think SW is lusher[/size]

2 Likes

Re: FG To Stop Fulani Cattle Movement by brown3: 2:35pm On Oct 24, 2014
Aigbofa:

He was a military head of state with absolute powers, if he couldn't "Islamise" Nigeria then how in the name of Beelzebub is he going to do so as an elected president?
Sponsor a bill and then force every lawmaker at gun point to support it?
yes it was Buhari plan to islamise Nigeria, thank God he was kick out of power.

1 Like

Re: FG To Stop Fulani Cattle Movement by huptin(m): 2:38pm On Oct 24, 2014
If this is done, it will go down as a landmark achievement fo GEJ....... but that is IF...
Re: FG To Stop Fulani Cattle Movement by okon11: 3:16pm On Oct 24, 2014
huptin:
If this is done, it will go down as a landmark achievement fo GEJ....... but that is IF...

The money has been approved so it will be done.
Re: FG To Stop Fulani Cattle Movement by VirginFinder: 5:46pm On Oct 24, 2014
omenka:
I wanted to say "good job" until I saw:

Your job description is to launder your boss' image yet out of foolishness, you guys end up doing the exact opposite everytime you speak!! You fellows are so damn dumb. Who says only northerners raise cattle and goats/sheep in the manner Fulanis do??

You are a goat!

Which other tribes do? List them now!!

1 Like

Re: FG To Stop Fulani Cattle Movement by Malawian(m): 7:01pm On Oct 24, 2014
i first think say we don hammer this issue before. from grazing reserve to cattle ranch....

like i once said, when it is time for the party, i will come home for it.

no dulling.
Re: FG To Stop Fulani Cattle Movement by ifedun2: 7:09pm On Oct 24, 2014
Its about time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

UPDATE: One Billion Dollars Loan Ceasefire Deal / GEJ Fans B Like "His Tenure Is A Failure" But Lets Stick Wiith Him / How Senator Uche Chukwumerije Died - Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.