Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,425 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

JIGAWA: I Have No Issue With Gov. Lamido, He Has Made PDP Proud – Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JIGAWA: I Have No Issue With Gov. Lamido, He Has Made PDP Proud – Jonathan (915 Views)

Atiku, Kwankwaso Are Buhari’s Greatest Enemies – Gov. Lamido / I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. / North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JIGAWA: I Have No Issue With Gov. Lamido, He Has Made PDP Proud – Jonathan by theshadyexpress(m): 9:03am On Oct 24, 2014
President Goodluck Jonathan on Tuesday while commisioning the Dutse International Airport in Jigawa said contrary to speculations in the media, he has no problem with the Governor of the state, Sule Lamido.

Lamido is a PDP governor and was said to have a Presidential ambition and ready to challenge President Goodluck Jonathan for the PDP ticket.

Jonathan also described Lamido as an outstanding PDP who has made the party and NIgeria proud due to his excellent performance since coming into office in 2007.

“Sule Lamido is a man of his word. In terms of what people say frosty relation , sometimes it is issues of intepretations. I remember reading one book sometimes ago where one philosopher said the disagreement between people is caused when people use different words to describe different scenario or use different words to describe different things.

“That will cause primary disagreement which will begin to expand. In some cases where people have problems if you go deeply you discover that it is not really a problem but it becomes a storm when people begin to hear,” Jonathan said.

Commending him the governor for executing the International Airport, Jonathan described Lamido as a man of vision, adding that the Airport would attract investments to Nigeria and and generate jobs for the citizens.

He also said the Federal Government would compensate the state for the completing the project, but would not write off the N15.5 billion it spent on it.

Jonathan said: “Governor Lamido your are a man of vision, a man of ideas and a man who have made your people proud by bringing people-oriented projects to your state and adding value to your citizens.

“Your Excellency, thank you for your vision, thank you for your hard work and thank you for building very critical projects in your state since your came into office. Your have shown that you are a man of vision and thank you for being a blessing to the people of Jigawa State.”

Lamido in his remarks said he was proud of the President’s transformation agenda.

http://www.today.ng/news/jigawa-ive-no-issue-with-gov-lamido-hes-made-pdp-proud-jonathan/

Re: JIGAWA: I Have No Issue With Gov. Lamido, He Has Made PDP Proud – Jonathan by theshadyexpress(m): 10:23am On Oct 24, 2014
Politics of no bitterness and acconodation of opposing views by the leader of first choice ....

President goodluck jonathan
Re: JIGAWA: I Have No Issue With Gov. Lamido, He Has Made PDP Proud – Jonathan by win1234: 10:34am On Oct 24, 2014
i love this Lamido, he is mature, wish he take over from GEJ in 2019.
Re: JIGAWA: I Have No Issue With Gov. Lamido, He Has Made PDP Proud – Jonathan by size38: 10:58am On Oct 24, 2014
I think Mr president is telling lies here. If he had no problem with Lamido, why did he cow all the PDP governors including Lamido for his consensus endorsement instead of throwing the contest open for other aspirants?

1 Like

Re: JIGAWA: I Have No Issue With Gov. Lamido, He Has Made PDP Proud – Jonathan by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:07am On Oct 24, 2014
win1234:
i love this Lamido, he is mature, wish he take over from GEJ in 2019.
why cldnt ur cockroach take over?
Every dicck and harry now can take over from the clueless one....
Re: JIGAWA: I Have No Issue With Gov. Lamido, He Has Made PDP Proud – Jonathan by theshadyexpress(m): 2:07pm On Oct 24, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
why cldnt ur cockroach take over?
Every dicck and harry now can take over from the clueless one....

Don't let hate kill u,get a life punk

Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: JIGAWA: I Have No Issue With Gov. Lamido, He Has Made PDP Proud – Jonathan by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
size38:
I think Mr president is telling lies here. If he had no problem with Lamido, why did he cow all the PDP governors including Lamido for his consensus endorsement instead of throwing the contest open for other aspirants?

What is this one saying?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mowe-ofada Road-pics / Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi Pays Jonathan Courtesy Visit (Pictures) / Jonathan’s Promise On Power 4 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.