Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits (59380 Views)

Ini Edo Looking Super Chic In New Photo / I Did A Thorough Research And Here Is The Meaning Of Doro / Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by ebamma(m): 9:58am On Oct 24, 2014
this one were she dey wear net for body she be goalkeeper?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by Iykebestbt(m): 9:58am On Oct 24, 2014
Doro cheerfull giver
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by deeoneX(m): 9:59am On Oct 24, 2014
Malvin. Hmmm
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by wayray: 9:59am On Oct 24, 2014
SAMBARRY:
HATER ALERT shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

and who told u i hate her? undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 24, 2014
don jazzy was right
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by Elusive9(f): 10:01am On Oct 24, 2014
Boring *yAwNs*
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by bendeco(m): 10:01am On Oct 24, 2014
Not making sence.... She has No moral!
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by Ab025(m): 10:01am On Oct 24, 2014
she has a very poor sense of fashion

#she-no-fine
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by geedeex2(m): 10:03am On Oct 24, 2014
This isn't new,she's always looking "super fly".

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by uzolexis(f): 10:03am On Oct 24, 2014
booqee:
we should av a tiwa savage section on nairaland...just as we have politics section, romance section, etc
mtchewww

I agree,Tiwa,Tiwa everyday
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by ElFenomeno1: 10:04am On Oct 24, 2014
Smh............ is this someone's wife?!

What a tacky outfit...... Psssssst!
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by merit12(f): 10:05am On Oct 24, 2014
wobish post making front page

mod in this section ban

bros zoke i dey oh

i still nl

but make una dey try for post make dey make front page
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by pweetixandy: 10:07am On Oct 24, 2014
I'm surprised at the comments coming from guys,why are men just allergic to the sucess of women. But when iyanya performs on stage without a shirt,nobody thinks its rubbish. She looks good,a diff type of shoe may have worked better

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by natureblack(m): 10:07am On Oct 24, 2014
post=27407417:
I guess the mods have forgotten what "NEWSWORTHINESS" means
baffles me
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by natureblack(m): 10:10am On Oct 24, 2014
post=27407417:
I guess the mods have forgotten what "NEWSWORTHINESS" means
baffles me

Nairaland is becoming a sinking-ship that would hit the bottom of the sea sooner or later. angry
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by haywire07(m): 10:11am On Oct 24, 2014
Ab025:
she has a very poor sense of fashion

#she-no-fine

Ur sister must be Miss world ..
See ur mouth #$#€ πo f!π€ ...mtcheeww

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by Feranmicharles(m): 10:13am On Oct 24, 2014
Looking so take away, not like others
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by Lagusta(m): 10:14am On Oct 24, 2014
booqee:
i think we should av a tiwa savage section on nairaland...just as we have politics section, romance section, etc

like seriously this shii is getting ridiculous, two years ago it used to be Beverly osu topics, last year it was tonto dike, now its tiwa. if she mess now..it will be on front page.

mtchewww

btw, is this wat u call superfly? undecided

i hope next year it wont be "ngozi ezeonu" lololzzzzz
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by Ochek: 10:15am On Oct 24, 2014
I think it is high time we advocate for section for Tiwa Savage on Nairaland just as we do have for Politics and Romance. The MODs are beginning to make too much fuss about her on Front page this days.
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by ayukdaboss(m): 10:17am On Oct 24, 2014
What the fork is this?
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by Skillfullulu(m): 10:19am On Oct 24, 2014
Piece of crap.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by Ab025(m): 10:24am On Oct 24, 2014
haywire07:

Ur sister must be Miss world ..
See ur mouth #$#€ πo f!π€ ...mtcheeww

hey....dis is a public forum and i have my personal opinions which i can say, i musn't share thesame view as u so why being insultive...

and meanwhile, why bring my family into this....are u really OK?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 24, 2014
pweetixandy:
I'm surprised at the comments coming from guys,why are men just allergic to the sucess of women. But when iyanya performs on stage without a shirt,nobody thinks its rubbish. She looks good,a diff type of shoe may have worked better

firstly, is the topic about her success?
-No, it's about her dressing, so why drag success into it?
Personally, I'm indifferent about her personality/music/dressing.

Secondly : Iyanya performs on stage shirtless - I think you should take out few minutes to check out the threads on Iyanya and his raunchy nature - you would see a lot of people, even guys considered it rubbish.
...So I wonder where you drew your inference from, except it wasn't from NL.

Finally you're entitled to your opinion just as everyone is entitled to theirs. That ideology of 'allergic to success/hating' is very-very myopic.

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by sheunfunmi(f): 10:25am On Oct 24, 2014
[quote author=MillionDollars post=27407415][b]Free us with tiwa savage news every time na

we have our own life to live.

First it was TONTO DIKE

Later it was BEVERLY OSU

Now its TIWA SAVAGE

who's Next? What a question, you no dey look face? Nah me be the next Diva on your screen , oya kill ursef.
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by Thadford(m): 10:27am On Oct 24, 2014
I don't know why she "Limps" in her photos
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by SAMBARRY: 10:27am On Oct 24, 2014
wayray:

and who told u i hate her? undecided
SO WHY CALL A WOMAN YOU HAVENT SLEPT WITH AND PAID FOR THE SEX YOU HAD WITH HER A LovePeddler? shocked shocked shocked shocked

IS THAT NOT OBVIOUS HATRED/BITTERNESS shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by haywire07(m): 10:29am On Oct 24, 2014
Ab025:

hey....dis is a public forum and i ha e my personal opinions which i can say, i musn't share thesame view as u so why being insultive...

and meanwhile, why bring my family into this....are u really OK?
Its a question.....YES I'M OKAY ..thanks fr asking
Bsides the lady in question is sm1's sister too...can u create human.?
Abeg jor

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by SexyRihanna(f): 10:30am On Oct 24, 2014
it has been a long time i heard from tiwa, lols. Time to pay her a visit
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by naijaboiy: 10:32am On Oct 24, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

firstly, is the topic about her success?
-No, it's about her dressing, so why drag success into it?
Personally, I'm indifferent about her personality/music/dressing.

Secondly : Iyanya performs on stage shirtless - I think you should take out few minutes to check out the threads on Iyanya and his raunchy nature - you would see a lot of people, even guys considered it rubbish.
...So I wonder where you drew your inference from, except it wasn't from NL.

Finally you're entitled to your opinion just as everyone is entitled to theirs. That ideology of 'allergic to success/hating' is very-very myopic.

Thanks
Sometimes when I see your posts I just feel like giving you a big hug from where I am... kiss

You just nailed it cool

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by Ybholy(m): 10:35am On Oct 24, 2014
SexyRihanna:
it has been a long time i heard from tiwa, lols. Time to pay her a visit

have you ever been to her show talkmore of seeing her ?
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by ProfEinstein: 10:36am On Oct 24, 2014
Whoever brought this to front page needs to be taken to yaba left for admission

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Uzo Edward To Wed Nonso Duru (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Karibi Fubara Is Dead! Cancer Kills Nollywood Actor / Peter Okoye & His Family Host Samuel Eto'o In Their Home (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.