Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,730 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits (59434 Views)

Ini Edo Looking Super Chic In New Photo / I Did A Thorough Research And Here Is The Meaning Of Doro / Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by englishmart(m): 1:29pm On Oct 24, 2014
royalblood21:

U r Mad Op... what kind of nonsense is dis....
that's the problem we face here. Too many juveniles finding it very difficult to drop comments devoid of disgruntlement

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 24, 2014
MillionDollars:
Free us with tiwa savage news every time na

we have our own life to live.

First it was TONTO DIKE

Later it was BEVERLY OSU

Now its TIWA SAVAGE

who's Next?

You forgot Linda Ikeji gringrin
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by adedayourt(m): 1:42pm On Oct 24, 2014
englishmart:
no be s.eun dey post most topics to fp

Am fulliy aware tongue
I av no doubt s.eun ll take credit nd odawise for wateva gets to frontpage through mod(s)

So in dis case . . . .
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by wayray: 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
SAMBARRY:
of course, waray; mad man wink

no be me talk that one. Na the thing wey you call yourself wink

your opinion.

Besides, pple always find it difficult to make much sense outa words they do not know the meaning.

to you, wayray means a lunatic , and that is ur opinion. and the same thing may sound diff. to another person.
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by englishmart(m): 1:52pm On Oct 24, 2014
adedayourt:

Am fulliy aware tongue
I av no doubt s.eun ll take credit nd odawise for wateva gets to frontpage through mod(s)

So in dis case . . . .
ok then.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by jaybossYBNL(m): 1:52pm On Oct 24, 2014
englishmart:
what break?
I went offline for some days
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by englishmart(m): 1:54pm On Oct 24, 2014
jaybossYBNL:

I went offline for some days
ooh! You are welcome back

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by aniobimartin: 1:58pm On Oct 24, 2014
stalyf:
Her shoes in the first picture though.
Is that an iPhone 6 in the second picture?
Her sense of fashion don't look Nigerian in my opinion. She is gradually starting some wild dress sense that other artists would pick up with time.

Last bullet: The way Tiwa Savage is getting front page recognition for the smallest affair, someone would soon say Seun has a secret affair with her just like with Tonto Dike some months back
everything about her is good my friend
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by aniobimartin: 1:59pm On Oct 24, 2014
iceberylin:
[size=20pt]i'll be blunt

RUBBISH[/size]
that's your bizness
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by iconize(m): 1:59pm On Oct 24, 2014
Sagamite:
[s]So she has learnt to cover up and stop being crass?[/s] undecided

This homo fagggot is still talking.

What do you know about women? grin grin grin grin

The other time you were talking about kids, now women. grin grin grin grin grin

A homofagggot that only has love for his fellow fagggots is talking about female nudity. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by aniobimartin: 1:59pm On Oct 24, 2014
MillionDollars:
Free us with tiwa savage news every time na

we have our own life to live.

First it was TONTO DIKE

Later it was BEVERLY OSU

Now its TIWA SAVAGE

who's Next?

general buhari
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by aniobimartin: 2:00pm On Oct 24, 2014
post=27407417:
I guess the mods have forgotten what "NEWSWORTHINESS" means…
…… meanwhile @ op
the last time I checked, you dint make any sense
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by aniobimartin: 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2014
keyzid:
And what has this sh*t got to do with the perpetual increase in Nigeria corruption rate? Huh embarassed OP, you make me sick
so because nigeria is corrupt, we shouldn't have fun abi?
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by aniobimartin: 2:02pm On Oct 24, 2014
mcdokwe:
Someone should please bring back my girls. Boredom has made me make front page on every thread, no matter how irrelevant and useless. Now that's more boring.
which your girls?
You don high?
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by aniobimartin: 2:03pm On Oct 24, 2014
ayusco85:

this one is better than the semi-nude outfit she has been wearing to events lately, i bet someone has talked to her............ her pastor or imam or juju priest
much better
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by aniobimartin: 2:03pm On Oct 24, 2014
klem93:
After several coaching sisi tiwa see ya lyf... www..com
thank God you called it her life
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by aniobimartin: 2:04pm On Oct 24, 2014
Innodon:
dirty
nothing to say, just shut up
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by mcdokwe(m): 2:05pm On Oct 24, 2014
aniobimartin:
which your girls?
You don high?
my daughter and her mother.
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by aniobimartin: 2:05pm On Oct 24, 2014
wayray:
Crazy small mangoes LovePeddler .
LOL. Na bicycle peddler
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by SAMBARRY: 2:06pm On Oct 24, 2014
Have a nice day. Off to attend to daughters lunch wink
wayray:

your opinion.

Besides, pple always find it difficult to make much sense outa words they do not know the meaning.

to you, wayray means a lunatic , and that is ur opinion. and the same thing may sound diff. to another person.
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by aniobimartin: 2:07pm On Oct 24, 2014
booqee:
i think we should av a tiwa savage section on nairaland...just as we have politics section, romance section, etc

like seriously this shii is getting ridiculous, two years ago it used to be Beverly osu topics, last year it was tonto dike, now its tiwa. if she mess now..it will be on front page.

mtchewww

btw, is this wat u call superfly? undecided
well. She's a celeb. But not fly
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by aniobimartin: 2:08pm On Oct 24, 2014
iheanyi40:
Wetin make we do nw undecided
Btw RUBBISH
I see you
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by adedayourt(m): 2:10pm On Oct 24, 2014
englishmart:
ok then.

Uwc bro
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by aniobimartin: 2:11pm On Oct 24, 2014
CoolHunk:
You call this fly?
I tire o

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by aniobimartin: 2:12pm On Oct 24, 2014
SAMBARRY:
LOL WHY SHOULD SHE BE ASHAMED? SHE THIEF? grin
no o. LOL
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by sukkot: 2:18pm On Oct 24, 2014
this woman need to sit down somewhere. arghhhh i hate celebrities with a passion. in their lil reta-rded demonic mind they are thinking ' i am so special. i am being worshipped. i am a celebrity ' argghhhhh that shyt vexes me. make i calm down before i catch hypertension cry grin
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by aniobimartin: 2:19pm On Oct 24, 2014
not4sure:
Space booker why naw
that's what we do to survive here
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by aniobimartin: 2:20pm On Oct 24, 2014
firstolalekan:
tiWHORE Savage news everywhere.
so, what should we do now?
she's not a who.re
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by aniobimartin: 2:21pm On Oct 24, 2014
Airforce1:
Where is her wedding ring?
in your finger. Werey
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by aniobimartin: 2:22pm On Oct 24, 2014
Burger01:

See them! On a Friday morning! angry
that's what they do to survive
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by aniobimartin: 2:22pm On Oct 24, 2014
LEXYCOM:
I no dey feel this girl dressing sense at all......she to local for fashion
yeah, but just let her be
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by firstolalekan(m): 2:24pm On Oct 24, 2014
aniobimartin:
she's not a who.re
Na joke o. lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

E-Money & Kcee Hang Out With Their Mum At E-money's Five Star Mansion / #bbnaija: Moyo Lawal Reacts To "Good Girl" Bambam Having Sex With Teddy A / Security Officials Guard Osita Iheme At Emeka Offor's Dad's Burial(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.