Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits (59391 Views)

Ini Edo Looking Super Chic In New Photo / I Did A Thorough Research And Here Is The Meaning Of Doro / Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by aniobimartin: 2:27pm On Oct 24, 2014
Nosyke:
I wonder who supplies her weed...................
doro week-supplier of course
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by aniobimartin: 2:27pm On Oct 24, 2014
Iykebestbt:
my dear Tiwa,u don't need skimpy clothes,repackaging,laps exposition for fame ånd fortune.. Try ånd learn from S'Lious Sugar.. No pack change,no advert,no promo ånd is still leading for the past 30yrs
word
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by aniobimartin: 2:28pm On Oct 24, 2014
ebamma:
this one were she dey wear net for body she be goalkeeper?

hahahahah. People get mouth o
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by Samyyorn: 2:28pm On Oct 24, 2014
I dnt like anything abt this lady. This is jst the reason why she told her husband she want to rest.
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by aniobimartin: 2:29pm On Oct 24, 2014
Iykebestbt:
Doro cheerfull giver
doro collector
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by aniobimartin: 2:32pm On Oct 24, 2014
deeoneX:
Malvin. Hmmm
bros. E be like say you no dey make mistake o
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by aniobimartin: 2:33pm On Oct 24, 2014
bendeco:
Not making sence.... She has No moral!
may be you are right
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by aniobimartin: 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2014
Ab025:
she has a very poor sense of fashion

#she-no-fine
she has a poor sense of fashion. But she's cute o
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by aniobimartin: 2:35pm On Oct 24, 2014
geedeex2:
This isn't new,she's always looking "super fly".
wow! No1 fan of tiwa
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by aniobimartin: 2:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
ElFenomeno1:
Smh............ is this someone's wife?!

What a tacky outfit...... Psssssst!
since the hubby didn't see anything wrong with her outfits, who are you to disparage her?
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by ElFenomeno1: 2:38pm On Oct 24, 2014
aniobimartin:
since the hubby didn't see anything wrong with her outfits, who are you to disparage her?
STFU and mind your business.
Dolt!
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by aniobimartin: 2:38pm On Oct 24, 2014
merit12:
wobish post making front page

mod in this section ban

bros zoke i dey oh

i still nl

but make una dey try for post make dey make front page
wetin person no go see here?
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by benELOHIM7(m): 2:38pm On Oct 24, 2014
tiwa falling hands since 1 B.A (before adam)
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by aniobimartin: 2:40pm On Oct 24, 2014
pweetixandy:
I'm surprised at the comments coming from guys,why are men just allergic to the sucess of women. But when iyanya performs on stage without a shirt,nobody thinks its rubbish. She looks good,a diff type of shoe may have worked better
that's not true. We all condemned inyanya

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by aniobimartin: 2:41pm On Oct 24, 2014
natureblack:
baffles me

Nairaland is becoming a sinking-ship that would hit the bottom of the sea sooner or later. angry
I pray it doesn't
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by aniobimartin: 2:41pm On Oct 24, 2014
Ochek:
I think it is high time we advocate for section for Tiwa Savage on Nairaland just as we do have for Politics and Romance. The MODs are beginning to make too much fuss about her on Front page this days.
hmmmmin. Everybody clamouring on this
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by evea: 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
She looks pregnant.
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by Ochek: 2:52pm On Oct 24, 2014
aniobimartin:
hmmmmin. Everybody clamouring on this

Yeah! Everyone has to especially when it begins to get annoying. You refresh your browser twice and pop, "Tiwa Savage" is there.
It would have made sense if it was adding something beneficial to the life of Nairalanders or the good people of Nigeria in general buh No.
Don't get me wrong, I celebrate with whoever celebrates buh when MODs begin to make it look like thatz all we got when we have loads of other value adding articles wasting in different sections without making FP. Now that is super annoying.
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by Sagamite(m): 3:04pm On Oct 24, 2014
iconize:

This homo fagggot is still talking.

What do you know about women? grin grin grin grin

The other time you were talking about kids, now women. grin grin grin grin grin

A homofagggot that only has love for his fellow fagggots is talking about female nudity. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is coming from a homoerotic fuuktard that said women like Miss Nigeria or Somali girls can never turn him on and he prefers guys from his homosexual community? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by Jeffy1206(m): 3:05pm On Oct 24, 2014
MillionDollars:
Free us with tiwa savage news every time na

we have our own life to live.

First it was TONTO DIKE

Later it was BEVERLY OSU

Now its TIWA SAVAGE

who's Next?

what about that one with big breaaast shocked ehm cossy undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by iconize(m): 3:14pm On Oct 24, 2014
Sagamite:

This is coming from a homoerotic fuuktard that said women like Miss Nigeria or Somali girls can never turn him on and he prefers guys from his homosexual community? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fiction vs reality. grin grin

Is this not your homo biatch begging me to stop pummeling you and also professing love to you? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

maokz:

Leave saga alone. I love him angry tongue

I'm your nemesis, and you know it.
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by iheanyi40(m): 3:17pm On Oct 24, 2014
aniobimartin:
I see you
ℓ̊ c Ɣ☺ΰ̊ too
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by LEXYCOM: 3:29pm On Oct 24, 2014
aniobimartin:
yeah, but just let her be
.. .so what is ur own headache in dis matter..?
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by slimmingcare(f): 3:32pm On Oct 24, 2014
She will soon understand life
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by maxy097(m): 3:33pm On Oct 24, 2014
She's looking like a mature witch ;
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by pweetixandy: 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2014
aniobimartin:
that's not true. We all condemned inyanya
but why did u all condemn iyanya...isn't it normal for u guys to walk around without a shirt on...pls
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by englishmart(m): 4:25pm On Oct 24, 2014
pweetixandy:
but why did u all condemn iyanya...isn't it normal for u guys to walk around without a shirt on...pls
maybe because he was erected.
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by tomiobj(m): 4:57pm On Oct 24, 2014
Iphone 5s.Iphone 6 is bigger than that and the back has no white colour
stalyf:
Her shoes in the first picture though.
Is that an iPhone 6 in the second picture?
Her sense of fashion don't look Nigerian in my opinion. She is gradually starting some wild dress sense that other artists would pick up with time.

Last bullet: The way Tiwa Savage is getting front page recognition for the smallest affair, someone would soon say Seun has a secret affair with her just like with Tonto Dike some months back
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by Sagamite(m): 5:49pm On Oct 24, 2014
iconize:

This homo fagggot is still talking.

What do you know about women? grin grin grin grin

The other time you were talking about kids, now women. grin grin grin grin grin

A homofagggot that only has love for his fellow fagggots is talking about female nudity. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Homoerotic fuuktard, are you not the one that said you don't like women and you only like all4naija? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by Sagamite(m): 5:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
iconize:

Fiction vs reality. grin grin

Is this not your homo biatch begging me to stop pummeling you and also professing love to you? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'm your nemesis, and you know it.

You do not like women.

Homoerotic fuuktard! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by iconize(m): 6:13pm On Oct 24, 2014
Sagamite:

Homoerotic fuuktard, are you not the one that said you don't like women and you only like all4naija? grin grin grin grin grin

Fiction vs reality. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

asokz:

Re: Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits by iconize(m): 6:15pm On Oct 24, 2014
Sagamite:

You do not like women.

Homoerotic fuuktard! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fagggot biatch, why do you always avoid questions?

Why was your biatch asking me to stop pummeling you and also professing love to you? grin grin grin grin grin grin

asokz:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) / Van Vicker Celebrates J-ian, His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) / Tiwa Savage's First Outing After Sex Tape Saga, Visits Sujimoto Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.