Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

The Sorry State Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Federal Road - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Sorry State Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Federal Road (10465 Views)

Sorry State Of Odili Road ,port Harcourt / Akpabio Commissions Four Points By Sheraton Ikot Ekpene / The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sorry State Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Federal Road by Firefire(m): 2:28pm On Oct 24, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Bloody liar from the pit of hell

John 8:44 King James Version (KJV)

" Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

tongue
Re: The Sorry State Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Federal Road by ayukdaboss(m): 2:28pm On Oct 24, 2014
grin
Re: The Sorry State Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Federal Road by Collynzo29: 2:29pm On Oct 24, 2014
These are roads in APC controlled and oil rich Rivers state.
Is this what APC has in stock for us?
1 & 2 Igwurita - Etche road
3 & 4 Eneka - Rukpokwu road

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Federal Road by PaulJohn1: 2:29pm On Oct 24, 2014
anonimi:

Oga PJ, na simple question I ask oh.
I said the PARTICULAR picture....how we go take know sey na interstate.
QED!

konjakonja:
@op,Permit me to call you a liar, that road is not the only road linking Abia and Akwa ibom state. Aba ikote-ekpene road and opobo road Aba both linked Abia and Akwa ibom. There is also new umuahia/mgboko itu-ngwa(umuoria) road which link both states at the Nnennu and umuopara side of obingwa.,they are all federal roads but the truth is that they are all in deplorable state. FG in all honesty has failed the inhabitants of. Abia State since 1991

Oga Anoni... this is someone from that region accusing the Op of lying about the said road being the only Federal road linking the two states, but couldn't dispute the fact that it's a federal road linking Abia and Akwa-Ibom state.

2 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Federal Road by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:32pm On Oct 24, 2014
tomakint:

Gender-confused he-goat stop spamming my mention with your gross stupity. TAN has proven beyond reasonable doubt that this administration has added more roads, embark on people-friendly projects, given more benefits to the North, increase our GDP/FDI etc yet a native he-goat like you can only bore me with ikot-ekpene linking road balderdash.

Tomakid-the hungry looking TANdriod come and justify your 30k monthly take home! cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Federal Road by anonimi: 2:33pm On Oct 24, 2014
PaulJohn1:

Oga Anoni... this is someone from that region accusing the Op of lying about the said road being the only Federal road linking the two states, but couldn't dispute the fact that it's a federal road linking Abia and Akwa-Ibom state.

Point well taken, PJ.
Thanks.
Re: The Sorry State Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Federal Road by brownlord: 2:35pm On Oct 24, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Come and defend jonadaftt-your paymaster!

confused stupiid transgendered lout, only fooools like you will think i support jonathan. give me a credible candidate and i vote him out

2 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Federal Road by PaulJohn1: 2:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
I pray Sagamu-Ikorodu is also remembered like Benin-Ore and Ibadan-Oyo road someday. That road is the most horrible FG road I've ever seen.
Re: The Sorry State Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Federal Road by ejiro2130(m): 2:40pm On Oct 24, 2014
Op something is seriously wrong with I just called my Ghanaian friends to show them roads in Nigeria and you brought this
What do you guys get from bad press?
Re: The Sorry State Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Federal Road by anonimi: 2:42pm On Oct 24, 2014
GenBuhari:
Federal or state road , FG is responsible for the condition of the whole country.

You are not suggesting that the Transformation Agenda is only for state roads and nothing else are you?

I thought your Confusion Break Bone (CBB) problem was only limited to your screaming Ebola is a hoax all over the place. I nor sabi sey the thing pass that level shocked

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMKxeWlCMcI][/url]

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Federal Road by nigerianvenom(m): 2:52pm On Oct 24, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

" Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

Dont mind that sily he goat.
That pics is over 3yrs
Re: The Sorry State Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Federal Road by ayukdaboss(m): 3:23pm On Oct 24, 2014
nigerianvenom:

That pics is over 3yrs
Trust me...it's now worse. I stay in Cross River..I used that road yesterday to Calabar.

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Federal Road by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:29pm On Oct 24, 2014
nigerianvenom:

That pics is over 3yrs

You wish!
Re: The Sorry State Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Federal Road by SlimSkipper(m): 3:32pm On Oct 24, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

2 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Federal Road by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2014
Abagworo:

It is not the only road. There is equally another linking Aba with Ikot-ekpene. I do not know which of the 2 is better.

hhahahahahahahha. You have killed me with laugh, what's the difference between both na? Two of them are bad in the longrun.
The Umuahia-IK road, the road is good once you enter AKS boundary as @when I used that road last.
Re: The Sorry State Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Federal Road by Demdem(m): 3:43pm On Oct 24, 2014
brownlord:

confused stupiid transgendered lout, only fooools like you will think i support jonathan. give me a credible candidate and i vote him out

Brownfool, name ur candidate that u believe can secure enough votes to chase out the curse in aso rock.

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Federal Road by Sunnybobo3(m): 3:45pm On Oct 24, 2014

Re: The Sorry State Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Federal Road by egift(m): 3:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
Once these TANiods exhust the sound bits handed to them from the Coven, they have nothing else to say. Watch how Jonathan's supporters are disgracing themselves on this thread.

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Federal Road by Collynzo29: 4:01pm On Oct 24, 2014
These are roads in APC controlled and oil rich Rivers state.
Is this what APC has in stock for us?
1 & 2 Igwurita - Etche road
3 & 4 Eneka - Rukpokwu road

Re: The Sorry State Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Federal Road by Arch1: 4:01pm On Oct 24, 2014
PaulJohn1:
I pray Sagamu-Ikorodu is also remembered like Benin-Ore and Ibadan-Oyo road someday. That road is the most horrible FG road I've ever seen.
Bros
more than half of all the federal roads in Nigeria are in terrible conditions
Re: The Sorry State Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Federal Road by brownlord: 4:16pm On Oct 24, 2014
Demdem:

Brownfool, name ur candidate that u believe can secure enough votes to chase out the curse in aso rock.

retardemdem how come your god could not chase him out in 2011, are you saying with the popularity buhari has, if he step down and apc choose a younger candidate say Fashola or any credible candidate and buhari wholeheartedly campaign and support the candidate, raise his hand in all apc campaign throughout the country and speak hausa or kanuri to tell his almajiris followers to vote whoever they chooses, buhari supporters won't give this younger candidate the mandate they should have given to buhari knowing he is supporting the candidate? according to Sheikh Gumi

Buhari’s popularity surged to messianic peak among the ordinary northern Muslims not because of his incorruptible ascetic-like qualities but the day he debunked the Atiku’s ‘back to status quo’ declaration during the heated Sharia and Anti-Sharia debacle of Zamfara’s Sharia reintroduction. This same reason, Christians are still not comfortable with him.

Now if APC, claim fashola is the best governor, he's this and that and they can't trust him with the ticket, then it's either apc are lying or they have a motive, pdp brought musa yaradua and Jonathan two governors to win election, why can't apc do same instead of bringing a tired general, what happen to all the young men in the country that we have to choose between two bad Buhari and GEJ?

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Federal Road by tomakint: 4:54pm On Oct 24, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Tomakid-the hungry looking TANdriod come and justify your 30k monthly take home! cheesy grin
I am not a TANdriod bloody he-goat, I am not on 30k monthly take home......so what's next ruffian? undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Federal Road by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:55pm On Oct 24, 2014
tomakint:

I am not a TANdriod bloody he-goat, I am not on 30k monthly take home......so what's next ruffian? undecided

With that your look, you cant earn more than 30k! Stop lying monkey!
Re: The Sorry State Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Federal Road by SlimSkipper(m): 5:08pm On Oct 24, 2014

Re: The Sorry State Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Federal Road by Sagamite(m): 5:48pm On Oct 24, 2014
[quote author=iconize post=27413373]

I bring you a picture to wan-k off to. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your Ghanaian fagggot biatches look like gorillas. grin grin grin[/quote

That is the picture you w*nk to since you have told us that female beauty queens don't turn you on one bit. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No wonder you have the picture in your library. grin grin grin grin
Re: The Sorry State Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Federal Road by tomakint: 6:07pm On Oct 24, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

With that your look, you cant earn more than 30k! Stop lying monkey!
It is very obvious that you are not only jobless but ugly and I understand that joblessness+ugliness=Frustration! Mr Frustrated, kindly take your frustration off my mention.
Re: The Sorry State Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Federal Road by iconize(m): 6:09pm On Oct 24, 2014
Sagamite:

This homofagggot is dazed.

You've been pummeled to stupor that you can't quote properly anymore. grin grin grin grin
Re: The Sorry State Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Federal Road by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:21pm On Oct 24, 2014

Re: The Sorry State Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Federal Road by Sagamite(m): 6:26pm On Oct 24, 2014
iconize:

This homofagggot is dazed.

You've been pummeled to stupor that you can't quote properly anymore. grin grin grin grin

Your Patience grammar is the pummeling? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Sorry State Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Federal Road by iconize(m): 6:34pm On Oct 24, 2014
Sagamite:

Your Patience grammar is the pummeling? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yes, Grammar like; speaking English on NL, what do you think? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Sorry State Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Federal Road by Sagamite(m): 6:35pm On Oct 24, 2014
iconize:

Yes, Grammar like; speaking English on NL, what do you think? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Is this what Patience taught you?

Plus teaching you that Lagos is not a city?

Chei! Chei! Chei! Darisgodooo. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Sorry State Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Federal Road by iconize(m): 6:42pm On Oct 24, 2014
Sagamite:

Is this what Patience taught you?

Plus teaching you that Lagos is not a city?

Chei! Chei! Chei! Darisgodooo. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Trying so hard to cover your shame?

Have you forgotten I "spoke" English to your ears via NL? grin grin grin grin

You see with your ears and hear with your eyes. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ikedife, ex-Ohanaeze Boss, Leads Ndigbo to Buhari, Pledges Igbo Loyalty / Southern Kaduna : Elrufai Meets With Buratai, Requests Deployment Of Troops / “It Is A Lie! I Didn't Dole Out Vehicles To Bandits” — Bello Matawalle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.