Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

The Greatest Question That Has Never Been Answered. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Greatest Question That Has Never Been Answered. (2078 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / A Question That Turned My Office Upside Down Today. / Girls' Question That Makes Guys Dumbfounded; How To Escape It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Greatest Question That Has Never Been Answered. by mesoade(m): 2:04pm On Oct 24, 2014
irishCream:

I put it to you that you are wrong!

Humans in general are insatiable not just women!!!

You guys go about making list of what you want in a woman as if any of

You can create someone and to worsen it all most of you are the exact

Opposite of the list....so enough of the women bashing.
it's more in women than men
Re: The Greatest Question That Has Never Been Answered. by dnacrystal: 2:12pm On Oct 24, 2014
Security. All women want is security. Emotional security, financial security, and so on. The level of need in each woman is different, but we all need security.
Re: The Greatest Question That Has Never Been Answered. by Spicylate(f): 3:59pm On Oct 24, 2014
amakufrancis:
yes and you?
well good for you.
Re: The Greatest Question That Has Never Been Answered. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 25, 2014
dnacrystal:
Security. All women want is security. Emotional security, financial security, and so on. The level of need in each woman is different, but we all need security.
army or police which type of security
Re: The Greatest Question That Has Never Been Answered. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 25, 2014
farano:
I want someone to love me for who I am. Not for what I look like.
i wonder hw u look like cheesy
farano:
I want someone to love me for who I am. Not for what I look like.
i wonder hw u look like
Re: The Greatest Question That Has Never Been Answered. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 25, 2014
[quote
author=moneyexpert post=27409334]Money

Money

I say money

Lemme say it again money[/quote]loool..bet i dnt want money na
i just want a real man,that cn profess,provide and protect*typical
husband material*a man i can set loose my vixen on,without been judged..
i just want someone i cn create wonderful memories with..dats certainly
nt too much na.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why They Treat You The Way They Do.. / Funny Val Pictures To Spice Up Ur Day. / Help! My Gay Friend Is Coming On To Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.