Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Falana Blasts Buhari Over Presidential Form ‘loan’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana Blasts Buhari Over Presidential Form ‘loan’ (3461 Views)

Falana Blasts Buhari Over G7 Request / Jonathan Is In Possession Of My Presidential Form- Abiola's Wife Alleges / Buhari Nomination Form Loan: Three Things I Have Learnt About Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falana Blasts Buhari Over Presidential Form ‘loan’ by Malawian(m): 6:59pm On Oct 24, 2014
Diablo666:
you guys obviously have a problem with comprehension and ithat falana is even more pathetic as a supposed SAN.
let me give you all an example. lets say I have about million naira in my bank account. and I want to buy a car which would cost me #950,000. it is the responsibility of my account manager to turn down the cheque request to purchase the car seeing that it would leave my account in red as he is looking out for my best interest financially. but if the said car is very important to me and I am credit worthy, even if its a little bit above the amount I have left in my account, I can request from the bank manager to honour it.
Buhari never said he took a bank loan to purchase the form. all he stated was he had asked his bank manager to honour the check even if that would leave his account balance in red, black or green.
The media in this country is even doing more harm than the thieving politicians I swear
you just decided to dribble yourself. some of us are university graduates oo.
Re: Falana Blasts Buhari Over Presidential Form ‘loan’ by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:11pm On Oct 24, 2014
mrofficial:

Where is the Invoice? Have you seen it? Fayose is a crook, and will do anything to get sympathy from the people.

Have you not heard about the Speaker's petrol station he locked up?
Fayose maybe a crook but why is Fayemi keeping silent since the allegation was made, he suppose to deny it if he is innocent
Re: Falana Blasts Buhari Over Presidential Form ‘loan’ by mekaboy(m): 9:17pm On Oct 24, 2014
When i hear youths of today calling on a man who is up to 70 years to come and lead them, i wonder what type of thinking faculty the youths in Nigeria today possess. Calling on a man with yesteryear's mentality to come and drive a nation in the current changing and dynamic world. This is like calling on a keke napep driver to fly a plane, of-course we all know what will happen to the passengers.

Some heard stories that buhari was disciplinarian, people where flogged for urinating and dropping trash on the road, strict never engaged in any corrupt practices. This same man according to publications , said that Nigerians most corrupt president was a "saint". There is an old saying "SHOW ME UR FRIENDS AND I WILL TELL WHO U ARE", if buhari says abacha was a saint, then it means he saw nothing wrong with abacha's corrupt practices. Some might say that was the military days, he was afraid of his life. But i know people who have died for their nation because they stood for the truth. Even LATE FELLA ANIKOLAKPO KUTI, WAS more of an upright man than he was judging from his praises of abacha. I do not want to go into other allegations against him. IF you want to know more, refer to someones thread on nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/1958010/22-reasons-why-buhari-never#27299105.

Now buhari has a force mentality, a obey the last order mentality, a take it or leave it mentality. That is a military mentality, a one way method of thinking. That is like a BLACK AND WHITE TELEVISION .Its either black or white, we all enjoyed black and white televisions in the past, we assumed that everything in the world was either white or black. At that point the black and white television was the best thing that could happen to any family. But today we have seen that there are other beautiful colors and views to life. We enjoy the 3D High definition colors on tv, phones, computer screens etc. We now know better, that there are tints and shades of black and white.

WHY WILL SOMEONE REQUEST FOR A BLACK AND WHITE TELEVISION TODAY?

I hope the youths of Nigerian can see the picture now, i hope u understand that flogging people on the road for urinating and dropping trash is not what Nigeria needs today. We have gone way beyond that, our problems are far greater than what we can solve with "KOBOKO" . We cant have steady power supply, railways,good roads, great economy and employment with koboko.

We need people who are strategic and dynamic in their thinking and actions. People who understand that there are not only 2 colours in the world.

Alot of people will say once buhari enters the govt, corruption will end. Are you kidding me? Did Buhari ever criticize abacha while he was looting Nigeria? What will happen to all the corrupt politicians who have joined APC? What will happen to all the corrupt politicians who are funding his political campign ? Will he turn around and put them all in jail or appoint them into his cabinet? Will he reward them with contracts and appoint those they recommends as ministers? Has he asked all those funding his campaign where they got money from ?

I am not saying GEJ is the man for the job, but i am saying i have not seen a better alternative in buhari. I am saying i do not want to watch a black and white television in this 21st century.

IF YOU WANT TO WATCH BLACK AND WHITE TV IN THIS 21ST CENTURY, THEN VOTE BUHARI.

I REST MY CASE.

1 Like

Re: Falana Blasts Buhari Over Presidential Form ‘loan’ by mrofficial(m): 9:29pm On Oct 24, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
Fayose maybe a crook but why is Fayemi keeping silent since the allegation was made, he suppose to deny it if he is innocent

Because Fayose the thug made the allegation and that makes it true. Until we see the document that shows that each bed was acquired for N50m naira. Everything remains hearsay.

Fayemi silence has nothing to do with this. If Fayose saw the invoice where it is written that N50m was spent on each bed, let him release it to the public.
Re: Falana Blasts Buhari Over Presidential Form ‘loan’ by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
mekaboy:
When i hear youths of today calling on a man who is up to 70 years to come and lead them, i wonder what type of thinking faculty the youths in Nigeria today possess. Calling on a man with yesteryear's mentality to come and drive a nation in the current changing and dynamic world. This is like calling on a keke napep driver to fly a plane, of-course we all know what will happen to the passengers.

Some heard stories that buhari was disciplinarian, people where flogged for urinating and dropping trash on the road, strict never engaged in any corrupt practices. This same man according to publications , said that Nigerians most corrupt president was a "saint". There is an old saying "SHOW ME UR FRIENDS AND I WILL TELL WHO U ARE", if buhari says abacha was a saint, then it means he saw nothing wrong with abacha's corrupt practices. Some might say that was the military days, he was afraid of his life. But i know people who have died for their nation because they stood for the truth. Even LATE FELLA ANIKOLAKPO KUTI, WAS more of an upright man than he was judging from his praises of abacha. I do not want to go into other allegations against him. IF you want to know more, refer to someones thread on nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/1958010/22-reasons-why-buhari-never#27299105.

Now buhari has a force mentality, a obey the last order mentality, a take it or leave it mentality. That is a military mentality, a one way method of thinking. That is like a BLACK AND WHITE TELEVISION .Its either black or white, we all enjoyed black and white televisions in the past, we assumed that everything in the world was either white or black. At that point the black and white television was the best thing that could happen to any family. But today we have seen that there are other beautiful colors and views to life. We enjoy the 3D High definition colors on tv, phones, computer screens etc. We now know better, that there are tints and shades of black and white.

WHY WILL SOMEONE REQUEST FOR A BLACK AND WHITE TELEVISION TODAY?

I hope the youths of Nigerian can see the picture now, i hope u understand that flogging people on the road for urinating and dropping trash is not what Nigeria needs today. We have gone way beyond that, our problems are far greater than what we can solve with "KOBOKO" . We cant have steady power supply, railways,good roads, great economy and employment with koboko.

We need people who are strategic and dynamic in their thinking and actions. People who understand that there are not only 2 colours in the world.

Alot of people will say once buhari enters the govt, corruption will end. Are you kidding me? Did Buhari ever criticize abacha while he was looting Nigeria? What will happen to all the corrupt politicians who have joined APC? What will happen to all the corrupt politicians who are funding his political campign ? Will he turn around and put them all in jail or appoint them into his cabinet? Will he reward them with contracts and appoint those they recommends as ministers? Has he asked all those funding his campaign where they got money from ?

I am not saying GEJ is the man for the job, but i am saying i have not seen a better alternative in buhari. I am saying i do not want to watch a black and white television in this 21st century.

IF YOU WANT TO WATCH BLACK AND WHITE TV IN THIS 21ST CENTURY, THEN VOTE BUHARI.

I REST MY CASE.
A post from a nigerian youth who is ready to leave the past and head for the future. Buhari should be a past in nigeria, let's head for the future. Say no to roundabout government in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Falana Blasts Buhari Over Presidential Form ‘loan’ by vugoo: 6:43am On Oct 25, 2014
brownlord:
I had no shoe Jonathan 2011

I took bank loan to purchase nomination form. Buhari 2014

Politicians deceiving Nigerians since 1914
. He said he once had no Shoes while growing up not in 2011. GEJ statement is a sign of encouragement to the youths to take on any endeavor not jokes ok
Re: Falana Blasts Buhari Over Presidential Form ‘loan’ by lyntiffany(f): 9:36am On Oct 25, 2014
blizard44:
His saying he borrowed from a bank is not even that big a problem. It only shows how unqualified he is to vie for the highest seat in the country.
If he couldn't manage all his pensions and loots to be able to glean a paltry 26m for his form, is it the national treasury he can handle?

I can remember one clown telling me in the other thread that he used his 'integrity' as a collateralcheesy....lmao
Same question I asked how he wan take manage naija if he can't manage his pension money ?

1 Like

Re: Falana Blasts Buhari Over Presidential Form ‘loan’ by major466(m): 9:53am On Oct 25, 2014
brownlord:
I had no shoe Jonathan 20112011
That was a speech to inspire young Nigerians that even though their lives may start on a humble background, with handwork, integrity and determination they can rise to the top. Just like Mr President's humble beginning from going to primary school without shoes to becoming the President of the federal Republic of Nigeria.
I took bank loan to purchase nomination form. Buhari 2014
Gen Buhari shoot himself on the foot when he claimed to have collected a bank loan for his nomination form when we all know he didn't.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Former Civilian Governor Of Old Cross River State, Chief Donald Etiebet Is Dead. / Buhari Must Go (#buharimustgo ) / TENSION In Umuahia As Security Vans Flood Nnamdi Kanu's Hometown.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.